now tell me, how did all my d...

By grogusmacaron

After an unfortunate accident knocks Cheryl out cold, she wakes to find the world is not as she remembers. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 23

314 18 7
By grogusmacaron

Smut warning

Cheryl spent the weekend thinking. She knew what she had to do, but it was the last thing she wanted. She knew she needed to end things before Toni fell in love with her. It was the only way to prevent the curse from being broken. Because to Toni, this wasn't a curse at all. This was a chance at real happiness.

The redhead began dodging Toni's calls and responding to her texts with short, one word answers. It was killing Cheryl inside, but pushing her away felt like the best thing. As long as Toni didn't love her, she could keep her perfect life.

Jughead thought she was insane, and maybe she was. He tried to convince her that this was the real world, and that all she was doing was causing Toni pain. Cheryl didn't listen; she knew better.

"Cher, even if you are right, don't you want to get home?" he asked.

"Not at her expense," Cheryl said adamantly. "I love her too much."

"So what? You're just going to go through life miserable so she can be happy?"

"Yes!" she barked. The anguish stirred within her as she fought back tears. Cheryl knew what she needed to do, her own pain meant nothing.

Her phone lit up, another text from Toni. The pinkette had been texting her all weekend, wondering what was wrong.

"You at least owe her an explanation," Jughead deadpanned.

"What am I supposed to say?" Cheryl cried. "Sorry I can't date you anymore. If you fall in love with me you'll lose everything?"

"So just string her along forever?"

A sob escaped her throat as Cheryl fell to the bed. "I have to let her go."

"I can't believe you," Jughead shook his head. "This whole time you've been fighting for her, and now you are just giving up. I'm ashamed of you."

"I'm putting her first!"

"The way I see it you have three possibilities here," the boy explained. "One, this is real, and all you are doing is hurting her. Two, everyone is cursed, and you'd be taking away her family. Or three, none of this is real. You are trapped in Oz like Dorothy, and your Toni is out there, somewhere, waiting for you to get back. You're really willing to chance everything on a hunch?"

"I can't be the reason she's miserable. I can't."

Jughead huffed, "Maybe you're the reason she's happy! Did that ever occur to you?!"

"Please go," Cheryl said. "I need to prepare what I'm going to say to her at school tomorrow."

"I'm ashamed of you," he scoffed. "I've never said that before. You're my best fucking friend, Cher, but right now... you're nothing like any Cheryl I recognize."

-

Two hours later, Cheryl laid in bed, staring at her ceiling. Tomorrow was Monday, the day she would break Toni's heart. She wasn't ready, but it had to be done. If she didn't, Toni's family, her status, her wealth, it would all be taken away... Cheryl refused to let that be her fault.

A tiny knock on the door pulled her from her thoughts. She sniffled as she rose from the bed and padded through the trailer. Cheryl opened the door to reveal the very person she'd been avoiding.

"Babe?" Toni asked. "Are you okay?"

"H-hi," Cheryl stuttered. She wasn't ready. She had one more night before saying goodbye. It wasn't time.

"Figured this was the only way to get you to talk to me," the shorter girl said. She pushed past Cheryl and headed for her bedroom.

The redhead followed, dreading the conversation to come. "Toni, we need to talk."

"About why you've been blowing me off all weekend?" Toni sat down on the bed, waiting for an explanation.

"Something like that," Cheryl nodded. "I think we need to break up."

"Why?" the pinkette breathed out, hurt apparent in her voice.

"We just do."

Toni shook her head and stood up, "No. You don't get to pull that. You tell me why, Cheryl. Everything was great until Friday at lunch. What the hell happened?"

"Heather said—"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Toni scoffed, outraged. "You're going to let something my ex-fucking-girlfriend said break us up?"

"I'm not good for you, Toni," she yelled. "What do I have to offer you?"

"You! You have you to offer me," Toni shook her head. "I can't believe this."

"Toni, try to understand. I have no money, nothing to offer you... you have everything. I want you to have the world!"

"Listen to yourself!" Toni cried. "Do you think any of that shit matters? What if the roles were reversed, huh?"

"Wh-what?"

"What if I didn't have money? What if I was the Southsider? Would any of that matter to you?"

"No," Cheryl breathed out, realizing how true Toni's words were. "It wouldn't matter to me at all."

"Then why the fuck do you think it matters to me?"

"I—"

"Look, Cher," Toni sniffled. She walked up to Cheryl and grabbed hold of both her hands. "If you really want me to leave I will... but... you can't do this over some stupid prejudicial reasons."

"What if... what if I costed you everything?" the redhead asked, tears streaming down her face.

Toni shook her head, "I have been happier with you than I ever was with anyone else. You helped me be me, for the first time since I was a kid."

"You don't understand, Toni," Cheryl said, shaking her head. "I don't know how to make you understand."

"I don't want to understand," the shorter girl yelled. "Cheryl, just stop and listen to me!"

"Okay," Cheryl responded with shaky breath. She couldn't do this; she didn't want to do this. She knew she had to, but it was too much... not with Toni fighting for her like this. The way she had fought for Toni.

"Cheryl... you are so worried about what may happen to me, but I'm worried about the now," Toni said. "Right now... you make me happy. And I... I love you."

All the breath left Cheryl's body. What she feared would happen had... Toni loved her. Would it be selfish for her to kiss her, to break the curse? Yes. But maybe... maybe she wanted to be selfish.

Tears pooled in her eyes as she stood there, her hands still in Toni's. She struggled to breath as the tears broke free, cascading down her pale cheeks.

"Cher?" Toni asked, reaching up to wipe away her cries. "Does that mean you're happy or... or really not?"

"Happy, I'm so happy," she sobbed. "You shouldn't though. You shouldn't love me."

"But I do," Toni replied. "I've... I've never said that to anyone before. I mean it, what I said... You make me happy. You make me happy. What may or may not happen, it doesn't matter... as long as we're together."

Cheryl nodded as more tears fell. "I love you too. I love you so much."

Toni breathed out a sigh of relief. She reached around Cheryl's neck, pulling her close until their lips collided. Cheryl braced herself for something, but... what happened was...

Nothing.

There was no broken curse. No traveling through realities. She was simply there, in her room, with Toni.

Cheryl broke the kiss and searched Toni's eyes, searching for anything to explain why it didn't work. "I'm sorry," she breathed out. "I... I was stupid... I let her get to me."

"Hey," Toni cooed. "I get it. She got in my head for months. I just can't believe I almost lost you."

"I was so foolish," Cheryl responded. She stared at Toni wordlessly for a moment before lunging, needing her closer.

If this was truly her life now, she'd make the most of it... with Toni.

The kiss grew more passionate with each passing second. Toni guided them back to the bed, pushing Cheryl down onto the mattress.

"Don't doubt me again," Toni said through hooded eyelids. "Not again."

"I won't," Cheryl responded before pulling her down to meet her.

The pinkette reached for the hem of Cheryl's t-shirt and all but ripped it from her body, tossing it to the floor. She wasted no time removing her bra as well and taking one of the redhead's nipples into her mouth.

Cheryl moaned out, her hands sneaking into Toni's hair. "TT," she gasped. "Fuck."

"You are everything I want," Toni said, placing a kiss in the valley of Cheryl's breasts before turning her attention to the girl's other nipple.

"Toni, please," Cheryl begged as Toni sucked and nipped.

"No," Toni smirked as she leaned back. "I'm taking my time with you," she said. "I'm proving how much you mean to me."

"I know," the redhead nodded. "I love you."

Toni fought back a smile, "I love you." She reached for the button of Cheryl's jeans and popped them open before sliding them slowly down her legs. The pinkette cupped her mound through Cheryl's underwear, putting pressure to her clit. "I love you," she repeated.

"Fuck."

The shorter girl slide her fingers into the elastic band and pulled them off completely, tossing them elsewhere in the room.

The juxtaposition wasn't lost on Cheryl. The first time Toni told her she loved her, they made love on a bed of actual money, the epitome of wealth. Now, here they were... in a trailer, on an old, lumpy mattress on the Southside... and yet, she wouldn't change it for anything.

Toni straddled her girlfriend, placing kisses on Cheryl's neck. She sucked eagerly, as thought wanting to leave a mark.

"Toni, please."

"Nuh uh," the pinette smirked into her neck. "I said I'm taking my time."

She kissed down Cheryl's neck to her collar bone, mirroring the first time they had sex in this reality. Toni sucked harshly, causing Cheryl to cry out with want. She repeated the action on the other side as well before turning back to her breasts.

Toni took them in each hand, "Fuck, I love you."

"I love you," Cheryl echoed, fighting back tears.

Toni massaged the globes in her hands, a smirk on her lips. She tweaked Cheryl's nipples, pinching and twisting them slightly. Cheryl hissed in pleasure as her head threw back.

The pinkette lowered her efforts, kissing down Cheryl's body. She settled between the girl's legs, placing kisses on her porcelain thighs. Toni sucked the skin there, leaving more marks.

"Fuck," Cheryl moaned, her hips searching for friction. "TT, I need you."

"You have me, baby," Toni said before sucking into the other thigh. She seemed determined to mark Cheryl as many times as possible before reaching her target.

After what felt like forever to Cheryl, Toni made a firm swipe through her folds with her tongue. Cheryl moaned in pleasure as she adjusted her leg, resting it on Toni's shoulder.

"Oh God," she groaned. Cheryl entwined her fingers in Toni's pink locks, pulling her impossibly closer. "M-more."

Toni licked unapologetically, devouring the redhead. She wrapped her lips around her clit and sucked it into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue.

"Inside, TT, please," Cheryl begged.

The pinkette entered her with her index and middle fingers, never breaking contact with her mouth. She curled her digits into Cheryl's spot, causing the redhead to cry out and buck against her face. Using her free hand, she forced Cheryl's hips back to the bed as she continued her assault.

"Cl-close," the taller girl gasped. "I... I'm..."

Toni continued thrusting her fingers in and out, continuously hitting Cheryl's spot over and over. She mumbled, "Cum for me, baby," before sucking again vigorously.

And she did. Hard.

The shorter girl rode Cheryl through her high, not stopping until her body stilled. "You were so hot."

Cheryl nodded, a goofy smile on her face. Suddenly tears sprung from her eyes, "I'm so sorry."

"Shh." Toni crawled up next to her. She brushed the sweat dampened hair from Cheryl's face. "It's okay. I'm right here."

"I was a fool," Cheryl shook her head. "I almost threw away the best thing in my life."

"You didn't," Toni reminded her. "I'm not gone. I'm right here."

"You're right here," Cheryl echoed. "You're right here." The redhead pulled at Toni's top, lifting it over her head. "You're right here," she repeated again.

"Not going anywhere, babe," Toni smirked as Cheryl removed her bra.

"You're real and you're here," the taller girl said as she flipped them over, laying on top of Toni on the small bed.

Cheryl placed a peck to Toni's lips followed by her nose. She kissed her forehead, each eyelid, her cheeks. She kissed everywhere she could, working her way from her face to her neck, leaving kiss after gentle, sensuous kiss. Her mouth went lower, kissing down her chest to her breasts, then to her stomach. Cheryl was determined to leave kisses all over Toni's body. She wanted to worship the girl.

When she reached her pants she removed them slowly, not wanting to rush this. She kissed down her legs as the fabric revealed caramel skin hidden beneath. She kissed her thigh, her knee, her calve, and her ankle. Tears pooled in her eyes as she worked, hoping Toni could feel the love radiating off of her.

Once her pants were fully removed, Cheryl repeated the process with the other leg as she slid off Toni's underwear. It wasn't enough, and she was far from done.

Cheryl positioned Toni's leg over her shoulder as she got into position. She breathed onto the girl's center, earning a pleasureful moan from Toni. She placed a final kiss to Toni's folds before extending her tongue to lick affectionately through them, from her entrance to her clit.

"Cheryl," Toni breathed out, overcome with emotion. "Holy shit."

The redhead continued her mission, pouring every once of love she had into the task at hand. She swirled her tongue around Toni's clit with expertise and care as she brought her hand up to her entrance. She slid two fingers into Toni, curling them into the girl's spot.

"God."

After being so worked up, it didn't take long for Toni to come undone, screaming Cheryl's name as she came. Cheryl moved her head with the movement's of Toni's hips, as thought they were dancing. She didn't stop, she brought Toni to completion again and a third time before finally slowing.

She licked the girl's juices off her fingers before crawling back up the bed and curling into Toni's side.

"Fuck, baby," Toni breathed out.

"I love you," Cheryl said with watery eyes. "I'm so sorry."

"Apology more than accepted," the pinkette laughed.

A sharp pain hit Cheryl's head out of nowhere. She winced, squinting through the pain.

"Are you alright, babe?" Toni asked, noticing Cheryl's distress.

The redhead nodded, "Perfect, ma chérie."

Toni shook her head, "I can tell when you're lying."

"I'm just getting a minor headache."

"Aw," Toni cooed, placing a kiss on Cheryl's forehead. "Rest your eyes for a bit. I'm not going anywhere."

Cheryl complied, the pain on the top of her head growing too great to ignore. She thought of how happy she was, content. Perhaps this was her life now, no way home in sight, but she didn't mind. She was fine staying here with Toni and her friends. She was loved, and that was enough.

As she drifted off into unconsciousness, she swore she heard a faint beeping from the distance.

"Sleep well, Cher," Toni said, placing another kiss to her head. "I'll be right here when you wake up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 973 25
This is a Choni story Aka Bonnie and Claire😉
71.5K 1.4K 20
Toni is hbic, serpents rule Riverdale High and she has everything anyone could ever want besides the whole love life thing but who needs that? Cheryl...
216 3 2
Cheryl Blossom is hurt. She's bleeding out on her bathroom floor and she knows that there if only one girl in the universe that can save her. Toni To...
183K 4.2K 26
The night she ran away, she came across a strange town called Riverdale. She couldn't shake the feeling that town gave her, so she decided to stay...