~Bnha Preferences~

By gaylien_girl

Just some BNHA boys Preferences of your favorite boys! •Midoriya •Bakugou •Kirishima •Denki •Todoroki •Iida... More

~Characters~
~Who are you related to~
~Your quirk and Hero name~
~How you meet~Deku
~How you meet~Bakugou
~How you meet~Todoroki
~How you meet~Kirishima
~How you meet~Kaminari
~How you meet~Iida
~His First Thoughts~
~He asks you out~
REQUEST!
~First Date~
~He learns about your quirk~
~Cuddling~

~You meet again~

1.1K 16 3
By gaylien_girl

Izuku: You were helping out your dad with his class (All might is your dad) and you saw a familiar green fluff. You went to go see him but your dad spoke first. He told them what they would be doing, then introduced you. You gave the class a small wave and looked over at Izuku. His face was shocked and all red, kind of like the first time you met. Uraraka and Iida also looked very surprised. You were going to talk to him after class but he got knocked out by some explosive blond. 😑

Bakugou: You and Thirteen were drinking strawberry milk in cartons and you giggled when you heard them ask how you opened yours.

"I stabbed it." You said with a cheeky smile.

You and Thirteen popped your heads up at the sound of the front doors opening. The students of Class 1-A. The blonds eyes widened when he saw you.

"Every one this is Thriteen, the Black hole hero and this is White Paladin, the Angel hero from America." Aizawa said with his normal bored expression.

You gave a small wave and heard a green haired student muttering to himself about you. As Thirteen continued to (try to) explain, you didn't notice a familiar pair of crimson eyed male stared at you.

————
Yours and Aizawa's heads popped up at the sound of a portal being opened. There was a purple swirl and tons of villains walked out. Aizawa told Thirteen to protect the  students. You were already on guard, your quirk warming up to fight. Your costume was backless so when two large white wings grew from your back, nothing ripped.

"You ready?" Aizawa asked, already knowing the answer.

The gold at your finger tips had already formed two swords in each hand.

"Hell yeah" And you both leaped into action.

That was the day Bakugou fell in love with you and didn't realize.

Todoroki: Mr. Aizawa has taken the class outside for another test like the one they had on the first day of school to see if they improved at all.
They were all in a line when they noticed someone standing next to Aizawa. She was a little shorter than Momo and looked familiar to Todoroki.

"In this training exercise you will be working as a class to defeat a common enemy. In this case, your enemy is-" Aizawa was cut off by the girls yelling, "(Y/N)!!" They all ran and hug the new girl. The girl chuckled and hugged them back saying hi to them. All the boys looked very confused while Todoroki was still trying to figure out who she was.

Aizawa sighed and said under his breathe, "Why am I not surprised..." before continuing, "As I was saying your enemy today is Ms. (Y/N) Yaoyorozu." Todoroki's head shot up at her name, his eyes not being able to leave her. She was the girl he had played with all the time when they were younger. The only thing he could think was how stupid he was for losing connection after middle school started.

———

In the end, (Y/N) ended up winning. She sat at the back of the field they were training on as she watched the students catch their breathe. Something that Todoroki noticed through the battle was that (Y/N) only used her right arm during the battle. That was until something catch him off guard...her left arm was made of metal...
(I promise I will expand on this more)

Kirishima: Aizawa cleated his throat to get the classes attention and said, "Alright class. Because of the events of the Stain 'accident', we have had to postpone this addition to the class. With the results of The Sports festival, the school will be adding two new classmatesso none of you will be transferred out of here. Yay. Anyway here are your new classmates." After he finish, the two new classmates walked in.

Both were girls, one having puffy caramel hair and matching eyes as well as a big smile. Kirishima's eyes widened when he saw the second one. It was her. (Y/N) Tetustetus. Instead of the track outfit she was wearing when they first met, she was wearing the school uniform without a jacket and her sleeves rolled up slightly. Her (H/C) hair was the same and her (E/C) eyes were more mesmerizing up close.

They introduced themselves to the class before Mr. Aizawa released the students to chat and do as they pleased (while he slept). For the rest of the period everyone got to know the two girls while Kirishima willed himself to not stare at her, trying not to be creepy.

Iida: You, Cocona, and Kasu were walking out of your first day of school. You had 'borrowed' someone's quirk today, which happened to be a fire quirk. As you three walked down the path to the school exit, Cocona took it upon herself to you about her today as you and Kasu 'listened'.

As she rambled, you leaned your head back so you were facing the sky and let out a large puff of smoke. A side affect from borrowing a fire quirk and not knowing about all of it.

You put your back, facing forward when you heard yelling, "YOU THERE! (Y/N)! STOP THAT NOW!"

The three of you turned around to see a kid with dark blue hair and rectangle glasses marched up to you while his friends tried to stop him.

"Yes?" You said bored and just wanting to go home.

"SMOKING IS A VERY BAD HABIT FOR YOU AND OTHERS AROUND YOU! I REQUEST THAT YOU STOP AT ONCE! ITS VERY BAD GOR YOUR HEALTH AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO A GOOD HERO WITHOUT A HEALTH BODY!!" He yelled but that seemed like his normal tone. He waved he arms in a chopping motion as he talked, which was entraining.

"Smoking?" Cocona questioned, obviously very confused with this.

"YEs! I SAW A LARGE CLOUD OF SMOKE COMING FROM (Y/N)! AND AS CLASS PRESIDENT IT IS MY JOB TO MAKE SURE STUDENTS HEALTH IS OK! EVEN IF ITS YOUR FIRST DAY!" He yelled

(Y/N) rolled her eyes before turning all the way around to face him and said, "Look, you still don't know what my quirk is right? So don't go assume that I would pick up such a nasty habit for enjoyment. How rude."

He looked shocked and tried to say something but (Y/N) cut him off by turning to the exit and saying, "Honestly, just because we are villain kids and/or people who have done bad things in the past, doesn't mean we would do them now. The whole reason we came to this dumb school is to get better. So mind your own damn business next time." You sneered and started to walk away, listening to Cocona and Kasu tried to thank them for their concern and apologize for your behavior, but you didn't give a crap.

Kaminari:
All might had said that Class 1-A had a special class for today with a special guests. Everyone was very excited and nervous about who the guest were. Class 1-A walked out to Ground Beta where they saw All Might along with a person with light green skin, long yellow-green hair that was shaved on the sides, and lizard like eyes. (Yes this is Double Trouble from She-Ra. I am borrowing them for a bit.😂)

They gave the class a little wave when Iida raises his hand and asked, "EXCUSE ME ALL MIGHT! YOU SAID BEFORE THAT THERE WERE TWO SPECIAL GUEST TODAY!"

"Ah yes, she will be here any sec-" All might was cut off by a yell.

"TOOKKOO!" (Y/N) jumped and attached herself to Tokoyami's back.

"(Y/N)!" The girls yelled as she popped off Tokoyami. She walked/skipped to All Might and her friend, Double Trouble, as Kaminari watch her with a flushed face.

"Today we are going to be learning about fight a villain much larger than yourself!" All might said. This obviously were surprised as they looked between (Y/N) to All might, probably questioning his decisions.

"Why the fuck are we learning about fighting LARGE villains from such a Pipsqueak!" Bakugou yelled. The class looked at him in slight shock but they weren't surprised. They were all having the same question but nicer. (Y/N) let out a fake gasp, a hand over her heart, like she was hurt.

"Ok Ima need to show this first year who's boss! DT hold my hoops!" She took off her earrings as she was quietly giggled at herself.

She walked pass All might and DT to the battle field and her eyes turned dark purple. Dark purple and black smoke formed around her.

Her body got large until she was this...

"Oh have got to be kidding me..." Kaminari said to the class, who nodded in agreement.

In the end, (Y/N) destroyed them and Kaminari fell for her more.

A/N: I know that Kaminari's kinda sucked! 😂 I was just trying to post it. I have been working on another book called 'Devil disguised' so I would check that out if I were you 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
891K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
639K 10K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

91.3K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...