The Dark Rose 🌹 {18+}

By chelseaxxm123

[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring... More

Copyright and Warning!!!
༺1༻
༺2༻
༺3༻
༺4༻
༺5༻
༺6༻
༺7༻
Character pictures: part 1
༺8༻
༺9༻
༺10༻
༺11༻
༺13༻
Character pictures: part 2
༺14༻
༺15༻
༺16༻
༺17༻
༺18༻
༺19༻
༺20༻
༺21༻
༺22༻
༺23༻
Character pictures: part 3
༺24༻
༺25༻
༺26༻
༺27༻
༺28༻
༺29༻
༺30༻
༺31༻
༺32༻
༺33༻
༺34༻
༺35༻
༺36༻
༺37༻
༺38༻
༺39༻
༺40༻
༺41༻
༺42༻
༺43༻
༺44༻
༺Epilogue༻

༺12༻

6.1K 253 26
By chelseaxxm123

Viewer discretion advised.

ೋღ🌹ღೋ

2 weeks later...

I close my eyes, allowing Cora to gently brush red eyeshadow onto my eyelids. She then uses eyeliner and draws it on at the bottom of my eyelid, along the tip of my eyelashes and twirls it at the corner of my eyes.

Lydia and Cora are both helping me to get ready for the alliance meeting that was tonight!

My nerves are all over the place. My hands gripping the fabric of my robe as my anxiety tears it's way through every fibre of my body. This was insane. The idea that I was to be put on display for a bunch of perverted vampires to gawk at. My purpose of existence had truly downgraded and I'm sure it would continue to do so.

My eyes flutter open when Cora finishes my eyeshadow. She reaches into the red makeup box on the nightstand and pulls out dark, red lipstick. I purse my lips, allowing her to paint them with the whorish colour.

I might as well be a whore now...

"Beautiful." She comments.

I give her a sad attempt at a smile. I am too distraught to offer her anything else and my head is starting to hurt with all the scary thoughts my mind is conjuring up.

She gives me a sad smile, "Let's straighten your hair." She tried to distract me from my thoughts but it doesn't work. It is far too late to try and pull me away from the swirling vortex my mind had become, dragging me back in to watch all the possible repercussions this day could bring.

I allow Cora to pull my ebony hair from it's ponytail so she can begin to tie it into sections, allowing her to begin with straightening the bottom layer of my hair. As she starts straightening it, my gaze moves across the room to find Lydia daydreaming as if she is lost in thought.

"Are you alright Lydia?" I ask softly.

Her eyes snap to mine, pink rising to her cheeks as she becomes embarrassed, she smiles sheepishly as she answers with, "Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking..." she trails off and then asks, "Could you do me a favour, please?"

"Of course, what is it?"

"It's just that my er- my sister is one of King Aurélien's slaves so it's most likely she will be at the meeting." My smile falters slightly. It wasn't just her that was forced into slavery it was her sister as well and what's worse is that they were split. I didn't even know she had a sister. "Could you just let her know I'm safe, that I love her and that I never blamed her for for what happened?"

I stand up to walk towards her, now that Cora had finished with my hair. Cora puts the straighteners down carefully and walks towards Lydia as well. "What does she look like and what's her name?"

I didn't need her to explain anymore for me to know I would do this for her without a doubt.

"She has red hair and green eyes exactly like mine except her's are much lighter. Her names Lara."

"I'll let her know if I see her." I assure her, causing her to smile widely at me, making me gasp when she pulls me into a tight hug. I feel good knowing I've made her this happy. I'm sure she needs it after being here and treated horribly for so long.

"Come on," she says pulling away from the hug and gripping my wrist to pull me onto the small platform. "Let's get this dress on you." I nod and give her a small smile though I'm not thrilled by the idea. The dress was still too revealing for me.

I watch as Lydia unzips the dress from the mannequin and pulls it over the head. They both giggle with excitement that I don't understand. I mean, yes the dress was gorgeous but it meant that many men could ogle at my body as they pleased. I ground my teeth in anger at that thought.

I drop my robe to the floor behind me and step into the dark transparent fabric and allow Lydia and Cora to both pull it up my body and push my arms through the sleeves.

Once it's zipped, I twirl to stare at the mirror on the wall.

My body is completely visible through the material. The embroidered roses cover my nipples but allow the valley and plumpness of my breasts to be on full display as I'm required not to wear a bra. The black thong which I have been forced to wear allows my ass to be on full display as well but hides my intimate area.

Maybe I should just turn up naked. It's not like there will be much difference between wearing this and doing that.

"I love it, you look lovely Rose. This dress was truly made just for you." Lydia chirps excitedly. At least someone was happy with the dress.

Cora nods, agreeing with Lydia. "Be careful, you'll have all the woman their glaring in jealousy." She chuckles.

I frown at her comment. I hope that won't be the case. I didn't need nor wanted any enemies.

I step off the platform. The girls becoming quiet, realising I am at unease but they don't say anything as I close my eyes and try to steady my breathing that was going haywire. I decide to focus on all the names Lydia and Cora had thrown my way this week as they taught me the many people that would be attending tonight.

It worked as I listed the names over and over again and took note of what I had learned about each of them. I had remembered more than I thought I would and that helped to calm my breathing.

When my eyes reopened, Lydia and Cora's eyes flashed with concern. "I'm fine, don't worry." I reassured them as they pulled me into a group hug.

"Just be careful." They said simultaneously.

I giggled at that, "I will."

When we pulled apart, the double door swung open and in walked my 'master.'

The girls smile once again, squeezing my hands for assurance and then pass Richard to leave the bedroom.

I rotate my body to face him. His eyes flashed with lust as he took an awful amount of time to ogle at my body through the dress. His voice was a dark husk that surrounded me, suffocating me when he finally speaks, "You look divine. I'll be the luckiest man to attend tonight."

I roll my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest to block his view of my breast. He tsk as he steps towards me, shaking his head disapprovingly, "We'll have none of that tonight," his voice is stern as he pulls my arms away from my chest, his fingers gliding along my arm to curl around my wrist as he holds them at my side. " I want everyone to see how beautiful you are."

I swallow the lump in my throat, watching as his eyes roam my face and then stop to gaze into my cobalt eyes. He leans forward and takes a deep breath, breathing in my scent as his eyes darken, revealing the monster he is.

I freeze as his fangs grow to prick at my neck. "Fuck, you smell soo good." He moans against my skin. I grimace when his hands leave my wrists to grip my waist and then slide down as he gropes my ass. A gasp leaves my lips when he forces my body close to his.

I want to pull away but he's too strong, keeping me tight against his body.

A scream releases from my throat as he bites into my flesh. My hands rising to grip his shoulders as the pain wracks through my body. It doesn't hurt as much as the first few times. I was used to it by now. Over the past two weeks the pain had lessoned but it was still painful.

He pulls away and runs his tongue along his fangs. My eyes grow wide when he bites into his wrist like he always did whenever he took too much from me. He pushes it to my mouth and I'm forced to drink, drinking hungrily as the blood sends fire through my veins and warmth to my core.

Shit.

I whined when he forced his wrist from my mouth. It was so tasty, I wanted more.

"Now, now," he whisperes, shaking his head, "That's enough." My eyes flutter open to meet his pale ones. Just like every single damn time my body begged for his touch against my will.

I hated the effect his blood had but my mind was too foggy to put together a single thought let alone control my bodies urge to give into him.

He grips my wrist to pull me out the room and to the exit of his estate. It was dark out as the cold air surrounds us but I wasn't cold, Richard's blood pumping through me, keeping me warm and causing the flesh between my thighs to throb.

Alec pulls open the back door of the black SUV and Richard allows me to sit down first before he hops in after me.

I watch as Alec puts the privacy barrier up so that me and Richard have complete privacy.

Oh no. Where is this going?

A shriek leaves my lips when Richard's lips crash into mine, his hands gripping and groping my body as I let him kiss me. My mind is completely numb as my horny body takes over. On normal circumstances I would have punched him for kissing me but right now my body wanted it. Needed it.

I part my lips slightly to draw in more air but Richard takes the opportunity to dart his tongue into my mouth rather harshly. I couldn't think properly as his tongue massages mine, dominating my mouth. I let my hands run along his hard chest as my core grows wetter with my desire, soaking my thin underwear.

His lips never leave mine as his hands travel to the zipper of his trousers, pulling it down and letting his trousers and boxers fall to his ankles. He then pulls away from me, pulling me on top of him resulting in a gasp to release from my swollen lips. He begins kissing me again, his tongue running along my bottom lip and then nibbling it softly.

I was too far gone in the moment that I didn't even protest when I felt him grab my thong and pull it to the side. I moan in pleasure when I feel his hard head push inside of me as I straddled him, my arms holding onto his shoulders for support.

He thrusts his hips upwards forcing his full length inside of me repeatedly. We both moan and groan in pleasure. Pulling his lips away from mine, his tongue runs along my throat causing me to shiver as he continues to pound inside of me. His hands move down my body to grip my waist so that he can force my hips down to meet his upwards thrusts.

"You feel so fucking good." He growls huskily against my neck as he begins to suck at my skin, leaving love bites behind as he moves along.

I begin to meet his thrust of my own accord, wanting more as my moans string together when that hot pressure begins to build within my stomach. "Yes," he growls again, "fuck me harder."

I did as he asked, pounding against his throbbing dick as hard as I could until my body began to tremble, my orgasm washing over me. I moan out as he grips my hips once again and continues to pound through my orgasm. I let him take what he wants from me until he too begins to jerk. "Fuck." He breathes, hot liquid emptying inside of me.

We are both breathing pretty harshly as I rest my head on his shoulder. My body is tired and all I want now is to fall asleep.

Richard grips my ass and lifts me up and off his dick, placing me on the seat next to him. I watch with tired eyes as he reaches into a draw and pulls out a towel. He wipes away my juices from his cock and then pulls up my dress to wipe between my legs.

I hate him so much.

My mind finally became clear as he pulls down my dress and looks at me with taunting eyes. I prop my elbow up against the door and lean against my upper arm to stare out the window and ignore him.

"Oh don't be like that." His voice teases, "I know you enjoyed it." He bends down to pull his boxers up and then his trousers, and zips it up.

I keep my focus on the trees breezing past, my eyes becoming heavy.

"You best be on your best behaviour tonight," Richard warns for the hundredth time. "I don't want to have to punish that gorgeous body of yours."

God save me. 

ೋღ🌹ღೋ

What do you think will happen at the alliance meeting?

Please don't forget to vote, comment and feel free to follow me for future announcements.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.1K 32
People of different species aren't allowed to mix so when word gets out about two people of different species dating, they become incognito and hide...
18.3K 701 28
Warning: This book contains mature content. "Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxica...
3M 135K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
8.1M 193K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...