XOXO | YOONMIN |

By Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... More

πƒπ’π¬πœπ₯𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, π˜₯𝘒π˜₯π˜₯𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Oh, my, my, my

5.4K 370 194
By Benikru

  "-e's the guy who knows literally everything about everyone. No one knows how he finds this stuff out but no one's complaining when they go to him for some juicy stuff."

Jimin yawned, his lips parting widely and eyes squeezing shut as he continued to listen to Baekhyun babble about Jung Hoseok. The guy had been going on for 25 minutes, always side tracking and telling him about himself or people Jimin's never even heard of.

But in the end, Jimin got some useful information that could come in handy in the future. Jimin believed that everything and anything could be used at some point, so if information was being pushed down his throat, he's gonna take it. Yet the most important thing was that Jimin found out a lot about Jung Hoseok. The guy was an information dump- everyone, who needed some dirt on another prisoner, came to him. Of course the information wasn't for free, but it was useful, so they did anything to get it.

This is why Hoseok was one of the most dangerous yet non touchable people in the prison. He knew everyone's secrets, meaning, nobody wanted to get on his bad side so they basically worshiped the ground he walked on. Yet from what Baekhyun told him, he's a nice guy, well, as nice as you can be in prison.

"Park! Byun! Dinner!" Much to Jimin's relief, Baekhyun's rant was cut off by Chanyeol banging against the bars of the cell.

Jimin grinned widely before catching a sight of Baekhyun's sad pout. Jimin immediately scowled and released a loud whine,"Aw man!"

Baekhyun sighed softly, standing up and forcing a smile on his face,"I know right, but we can finish another time." Jimin forced himself not to show the pain on his face or release a groan. Instead, he smiled and nodded eagerly, while Baekhyun squealed and pulled him out of the cell,"I can show you the cafeteria and introduce you to some people."

"Of course!" Jimin perked up, a mischievous smile making its way onto his face as he and Chanyeol made eye contact. The latter glared with a heavy scowl, looking between the two,"But I have to do something first, I'll meet your friends later."

"That's okay." Baekhyun shurgged, grabbing a hold of Jimin's dainty wrist before pulling him towards the cafeteria.

Jimin suppressed the disgust filled scowl as he looked down at the hand holding his wrist. Yet he couldn't help and roll his eyes as Baekhyun began to ramble about his group of friends. Jimin tuned him out and glanced back at Chanyeol over his shoulder, only to see the guy still standing in the same spot with his eyes strained on them and a dangerous glare on his face.

Jimin's lips twitched up, his mind immediately connecting the pieces and making him realise the guard's pathetic crush. He sent Chanyeol a wink before turning away and pulling his hand away from Baekhyun. The latter's frown was immediately replaced by a smile, when Jimin hooked their hands together and happily skipped through the hall with him, making sure to send a dark smirk towards Chanyeol.

Baekhyun kept rambling on and on until they reached the cafeteria door. Jimin stopped right in front of it, a fake smile appearing on his face as he pulled his hand away from Baekhyun's.

"Sadly I have to go find my friend- Taehyung." Jimin ruffled Baekhyun's messy locks, the two sharing sad smiles- one genuine and the other intertwining with deceit.

"That's okay." Baekhyun shrugged, tilting his head and watching Jimin with curiosity, wondering why he stopped right in front of the door.

Jimin turned to face the door, fixing his hair and unzipping a bit of his orange jumpsuit to show off his creamy skin and sharp collar bones. Jimin hummed in satisfaction before walking forward and slamming the metal doors open with force.

The cafeteria turned deadly silent as the door slammed against the walls and the lavender haired mochi sauntered inside. A daunting smirk rested on his plump, pillow like lips and his eyes glinted with mischief as they roamed the deadly silent cafeteria.

Everyone stared at him, their stares varying from lustful ogling, to confused scowls and even to hateful glares. Jimin didn't care about the type of stares he received, all he cared about were people noticing and remembering him long after he got out of here.

Like a celebrity, Jimin sashayed through the cafeteria- his hips swinging from side to side, while his plump ass and thick thighs strained against the orange jumpsuit, making it look like the seams were about to burst and his ass would be hanging out for the whole world to see.

Low murmurs filled the cafeteria, breaking the tense silence in the air. Jimin ran a hand through his lavender hair, messing up the strands and making him appear more devilish. He ran his pink tongue across his lower lip before sinking his white teeth into it, biting softly. The few horny men drooled as Jimin's honeycomb eyes connected with theirs and he offered them a suggestive wink.

The cafeteria door burst open yet again, the low murmurs completely vanishing and the room going eerily silent. Everyone's eyes immediately left Jimin as they looked down at their plates of food, practically shaking in fear.

Quickly growing confused by the lack of attention, Jimin stopped walking and looked at the frightened faces of the inmates. He huffed and rolled his eyes, figuring that it was probably the person behind him, who stole his spotlight and interrupted his badass moment.

"For fuck sake,"Jimin grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest and turning around to face his competition.

Jimin's brow raised and his head tilted to the side in interest. The Male at the door was flanked from all sides by men that were larger than him. Their eyes were drawn to the ground, not daring to stare at their leader, or they would occasionally look up to glare at anyone, who would do as much as breathe in their direction.

The Male in the middle was only a tad bit taller than Jimin. His form wasn't muscular or covered with tattoos and piercings, like Jimin expected from someone, who caused fear in the hearts of the cockiest and scariest of criminals. Yet the way he carried himself told Jimin enough of the Male in front of him.

He walked with power and confidence, each step he took was like he left a trail of gold behind him, making people instantly fall to their knees and follow after him. His gaze was sharp and slightly condescending, it made you feel like you were an inconvenience for him and shouldn't be born, much less standing in his path and tainting his space with your presence.

Jimin subconsciously licked his lips, crossing his arms over his chest and jutting his hip out as he leaned his weigh on his right leg. Instead of the male's skin being covered with inky drawings, it was a flawless cream colour, not an inch of the surface tainted. Jimin wondered if the guy walked into sun, would he sparkle like a Cullen?

The male's features were soft, quite adorable, if you asked Jimin, yet his face remained blank and he looked almost bored as he walked past everyone towards his table. Despite his soft, cat like features, his presence seemed to be suffocating in the large room. It looked like he didn't belong here with these lower class people and, instead, should be sitting in his mansion, drinking whiskey and looking at his garden from a balcony.

Jimin sucked in a shaky breath, his pink tongue darting out of his mouth to moisten up his lips. Reluctantly, Jimin tore his eyes away from the pale man as he sat down at his table without sparing a glance in Jimin's direction.

Jimin looked back at the entrance of the cafeteria, his eyes latching onto the figure standing in the door hold. All thoughts about the pale man disappeared as he caught a glimpse of Taehyung, who was staring at the man with wide eyes and parted lips.

"Taebaby!" Jimin squealed in delight, dashing through the cafeteria towards Taehyung. Jimin's squeal caught the attention of everyone in the cafeteria. Everyone except the pale man and his group, who didn't even look in his direction and continued to talk among themselves.

Jimin dashed through the cafeteria, a wide grin spread across his face.
"Come here, Pup," Jimin took a hold of Taehyung's hand and intertwined their fingers. He turned around and walked back inside the cafeteria.

A soft gasp from Taehyung, caused the smirk on Jimin's face disappear before he snapped his head towards the blond boy,"Whats wrong?"

Instead of replying, the corners of Taehyung's lips twitched up timidly as he stared at something with wide eyes. Jimin's nose scrunched up in confusion before Tae gripped his hand tighter and started to run through the cafeteria towards the counter.

Jimin released a loud yelp, his legs moving on their own as Taehyung continued to drag him. The two reached the counter and Jimin bumped into it harshly, releasing a loud whine at the pain in his hip bone. Taehyung pursued his lips, raising an eyebrow as he watched Jimin rub his hip with a pout.

"No...no fucking way," A loud gasp, followed by a familiar voice reached Jimin's ears, making him tense up,"Jimin, Taehyung?"

Jimin stopped rubbing his hip and jerked his head up towards the direction of the voice, his mouth fell open and his eyes grew at the sight of a familiar female.

"Oh my, my, my." A sinister smirk appeared on Jimin's voice as he eyed the brunette in front of him,"Sweet little Jennie."

Kim Jennie was the daughter of the Korean Prime Minister, and the girlfriend to no other than Lalisa Monoban. The two girls couldn't be more different- one coming from a wealthy family, that tried to rid of all gangs in Korea, while the other came from an orphanage and was trained and raised in the Kitty gang.

The two met at a ball, it was one of the rare times that Lisa had to go on a mission to kill the son of an influential CEO, because the guy wanted to assassinate his father, take over the company, take all the money and go off somewhere.

The two girls ran into each other, Jennie immediately finding an interest in the glaring girl, while the latter only wanted to finish the mission and go home. Yet it all turned south, when Jennie witnessed Lisa killing the CEO's son, after following her. Lisa was forced to kidnap Jennie and bring her back to the headquarters. The rest was history.

Jennie forced a smile after some heads turned their way, some of those heads belonging to the guards. Jennie's shoulders tensed under the suspicious gazes of the guards. After they looked away, not noticing anything suspicious between the three, Jennie's shoulders sagged and she released a breath of relief.

"No one can know that you know me, Jimin." She murmured quietly, grabbing a plate of food.

Jimin hummed under his breath, playing with Taehyung's long fingers,"Why are you here?"

Jennie bit her lip, wondering if she should be honest and tell him or keep it a secret. Jimin raised a brow at her silence, following her with his eyes as she ignored the slop that they call porridge and the stiff peace of bread, that had nails and other unknown stuff in it. Jimin nearly gagged at the sight of mould on the side of the container that the porridge was in, but he did gag when the scent of the bread loaf hit him.

"My father.....he's not a good man." Jennie started, capturing Jimin's and Taehyung's attention. The latter licked his lips as he watched Jennie place a large amount of pasta on the plates,"And Lisa is doing bad things too. So I just....I wanted to give some kindness back to the world by volunteering."

Jimin raised an eyebrow, pursuing his lips to stop himself from laughing, while Taehyung didn't even care about it and released a loud snort. Jennie frowned and shot them both glares while grabbing two empty glasses.

"I personally think that it's good that you're here." Jimin smirked mischievously, leaning onto the counter closer to the shorter girl,"I got myself my personal inside girl, ain't that right?"

Jennie scoffed and shoved their plates of spaghetti onto their treys,"I'm not gonna be your inside girl."

"Imagine how horrible Lisa would feel, if she knew that her girlfriend has to volunteer at a prison, and god knows how many other places, to try and make up for all the bad things she has done." Jimin whispered quietly, his voice light yet heavy with guilt. Jennie huffed and rolled her eyes, filling their glasses with some apple juice.

"She would be so crushed and she would definitely leave her family to make you happy. But what happens then?" A dramatic gasp left Jimin's mouth as he and Taehyung looked at each other, the latter raising an eyebrow, completely unimpressed."Nobody knows she's alive, so she wouldn't be able to get a job and earn money. She won't be able to go out in public because our rival gangs can't wait to get their slimy ha-"

"I get it!" Jennie snapped, accidentally knocking over the glass of apple juice and causing the juice to spill over the counter. Her chest rose and fell, and her cheeks gained a red tint to them.

Jimin smirked in amusement, raising his eyebrow and tilting his head to the side innocently,"You spilled that." He nodded down at the spilled apple juice.

Jennie huffed and grabbed a handful of tissues, cleaning up the mess she made,"What do you want from me?"

The grin that spread across Jimin's face could rival the sun's. A throaty giggle escaped his throat as he grabbed his plate, watching Jennie clean up the mess,"All in due time, sweetheart."

Taehyung grabbed his trey and turned around, walking after Jimin towards an empty table in the corner of the cafeteria. The two sat down next to each other, their backs pressed against the wall so that they would be able to look over the entire room.

"Necessary?" Taehyung whispered quietly, his doe eyes turning to look into Jimin's calculating ones.

Jimin's gaze immediately softened and he raised his hand to brush his knuckles against the chub on Tae's cheeks,"It was necessary. We need all the help we can get to get out of this place."

Taehyung nodded, seemingly agreeing with Jimin before he turned his attention on his spaghetti. While Taehyung eagerly scarfed down the spaghetti, getting some sauce on his mouth and cheeks, and even his nose, Jimin was carefully assessing the men in the room.

His eyes jumped from a man to a man, taking in the ones, who kept to themselves and tried to stay invisible, before going to look at those who flaunted their power by glaring and threatening other inmates. Jimin knew they wouldn't last long, people like those were trying to repel any potential danger and make it seem like they're dangerous, when in reality, they would crumble under the smallest pressure.

"Pup," Taehyung paused his chewing, looking up at Jimin with owlish eyes. Jimin smiled in return, grabbing a napkin and wiping away the sauce on Taehyung's face, making him scrunch up his nose,"Do you know anyone here?"

Taehyung turned to look at the inmates, squinting slightly as he tried to catch a better glimpse of them. He released a soft gasp and eagerly nodded as he stared at something in peculiar with doe eyes.

"Can you tell me about them?" Jimin asked reluctantly, not wanting Tae to stop eating but he needed to know before anyone left the cafeteria. They both needed to get out of the prison as soon as possible, and then, Tae could have as much food as he wanted.

Tae chewed on his lip before warily glancing in a certain direction and nodding his head towards it.

"Suga."

Taehyung whispered quietly, his eyes merely glancing at the said Male before he quickly looked away. Jimin furrowed his brows at the awestruck look in Taehyung's eyes before looking at this 'Suga'.

Turns out, Suga was the same guy that stole Jimin's spotlight and brought terror upon anyone who as much as mentioned his name. Yet Jimin wasn't scared, not even close.

The idea of touching something so dangerous and feared, made Jimin excited. He couldn't help imagine how it would feel like to intertwine himself in a blanket of instability and unpredictability. He couldn't help and imagine Suga laying above him, wrapping his pale hand around his throat and squeeze until he couldn't breathe. The thought of dancing along the line of life and death was exactly what attracted Jimin towards Suga like a moth to a flame.

"Oh." Jimin breathlessly uttered, his honeycomb eyes dragging over Suga's form.

Suga was lazily lounging in one of the plastic chairs, his form was slouched and his arms were crossed over his chest, making his muscles clench and flex under his black shirt. Suga's legs were spread wide open as if he was inviting Jimin to march right up to him and plop down into his lap. His face was blank and his lips stayed sealed shut, despite the men around him talking in hushed whispers.

"What about him, pup?" Jimin murmured, huffing as Suga didn't even bother to look in his direction, finding the phone in his hand to be more interesting than him.

"Leader of cypher, owns the prison, can walk out whenever he wants." Taehyung whispered quietly, the fact that his lips were moving, made people look at him and wonder if he could speak. One of the curious people being Jung Hoseok, who had been watching the pair ever since they entered the cafeteria.

Jimin hummed, glancing back at Suga. He leaned forward in his chair, placing his elbow up on the table and leaning his head against his knuckles. A dreamy sigh escaped Jimin's lips as he stared at Suga from afar, making Tae snort and stuff more spaghetti into his mouth.

Feeling Jimin's piercing gaze on him, Suga's brows knitted together before his nose scrunched up in disgust and he looked up, trying to find the person who was staring at him. Suga's eyes lazily dragged over the room until eventually stopping at a smirking Jimin. Suga rolled his eyes and released a scoff before looking away in disinterest.

Jimin pouted and huffed, slouching in his seat and crossing his arms over his chest. His pout deepened as he saw Suga's lips move as he murmured something to the people around him, making them snicker under their breaths.

Jimin rolled his eyes, turning his gaze away after realising he wouldn't get his attention anytime soon"Do you want some more, pup?" Jimin asked, noticing Taehyung's empty plate and glass. Taehyung smiled sheepishly, biting his lip and pointing towards the empty glass.

Jimin scoffed playfully, grabbing his glass before standing up. As he passed by Taehyung, he reached out and ruffled the boys messy locks before grabbing his own plate of spaghetti and placing it in front of him,"Eat up."

Taehyung grinned widely, grabbing his fork and scarfing down Jimin's food as the latter turned away and walked towards the counter. Truthfully, Jimin was too stressed about creating a plan and executing it, to eat much, so he just let Taehyung have the rest.

As Jimin passed by one of the tables, his eyes landed on a smaller prisoner. The guy's head was completely shaved, showing off the tattoos covering his skull. His body was small and lanky, yet despite that, the guy was grinning cockily at the prisoners sitting around him. The reason for his cockiness? The burner phone tightly gripped in his hand- the phone being connected to him with a small bracelet, that wrapped around the guy's wrist.

Jimin's face dropped into a thoughtful expression as he eyed the device, trying to play it off like he was eyeing the guy. Some guys at the table noticed Jimin and immediately told the smaller Male, who snapped his head towards Jimin, licking his lips and eyeing him.

Jimin sent him a flirty smile and a seductive wink before turning his attention towards the counter. Jimin could feel the guy's eyes burning in his back as he walked and swung his hips seductively.

Jennie, who was standing behind the counter, rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. Jimin grinned and put down the empty glass before placing his hands on the counter and leaning forward. Jimin arched his back and pushed out his ass for show.

"I need you to do something for me." Jimin stated seriously, his tone steady and authoritative, contrasting against his flirty expression and body language.

Jennie stood up straighter, biting her lip and taking the empty glass from him,"Wh..what?"

"Cause a fire in that little kitchen of yours."

Jennie's head snapped towards him in alarm and a sharp gasp fell from her lips. Jimin calmly met her eyes before reaching out and grabbing a purple lollipop hidden behind the counter.

"That's mine,"Jennie grumbled, watching as Jimin unwrapped the paper with a teasing grin,"And I'm not starting a fire!" She hissed, slamming a box of juice on the counter.

A small chuckle bubbled up in Jimin's throat as he looked over his shoulder at the small guy, who was licking his lips and eyeing Jimin's plump ass,"Yes, you are." The two met eyes and Jimin bit his lip before slowly pushing a lollipop between his plump lips, making the guy's face scrunch up in lust.

"Because if you don't,"Jimin turned to look back at Jennie, his expression going dark and menacing,"I'm going to start the fire and you don't want that." Jennie swallowed thickly, watching with wide eyes as Jimin smiled innocently,"You better get to work, I need the fire in....forty seven seconds. Don't disappoint me." Jimin muttered, taking the juice box and slipping it into the orange jumpsuit.

Jennie scrambled away toward the back of the kitchen, under Jimin's piercing gaze. The purple haired mochi turned around, his eyes once again catching the sight of Suga.

Jimin twirled the lollipop in his mouth, his knuckles turning white after his grip on the counter, behind him, tightened. After not receiving a single glance, Jimin huffed, pushing away from the counter and turning to face the man with the burner phone. If the pale asshole isn't gonna give him attention, he's gonna have to take it.

The guy's attention had left him and he was back to smirking and making cocky comments about the device. The men around him watched with raised brows, yet most of them looked quite annoyed as the guy kept rambling about how he got it.

Jimin was sauntering in the direction of Taehyung, passing by their table and walking directly behind the smaller Male. Jimin and the guy made eye contact, he smirked behind the lollipop, twirling it between his plump lips and sometimes shoving it too deep in his throat.

The guy followed Jimin with his eyes as he was walking behind him and soon away from him. Just as he predicted, Jimin felt a hand come down and smack his ass but instead of letting go, the guy grabbed the soft flesh and began to knead it.

An almost unnoticeable growl bubbled up in his throat before Jimin forced a lustful smile on his face and turned to face the snickering Male.

"Hey there, pretty." The two made eye contact, the guy immediately licking his lips and eyeing him from top to bottom,"The name's Geonwu."

The sound of fire alarms filled the cafeteria, catching everyone's attention, including the guards and Geonwu's. The only ones, who didn't look in the direction of the kitchen and the screams of Jennie as she yelled 'fire' 'fire'!, was Jimin, who was too busy glaring down at Geonwu.

The guards snapped into action, without thinking, all at once abandoning their positions by the walls and running into the kitchen to defuse the fire.

Jimin immediately grabbed the back of Geonwu's throat and harshly pulled him out of his chair, causing him to yelp and fall to the ground. The inmates around him, snapped their attention to Jimin and blinked in surprise.

Geonwu's face scrunched up in anger, his face going red in fury, "You  whore! Who do you think yo-"

Jimin shut him up by raising his foot and slamming it against the guy's face. His face jerked back, only to have Jimin bend down and grab him by the back of his neck. He pealed his eyes open, wincing at the pain in his nose and blinking until he could see Jimin's face clearly.

"I'm Park fucking Jimin, baby," Jimin purred, his grip on Geonwu's neck tightening until his nails dug into his skin, "And you have something I want."

Geonwu's eyes widened as Jimin grabbed his bicep and pulled him up, slamming him against the metal table. Gasps and hollers of excitement filled the air as Jimin pulled Geonwu's head back before slamming against the table repeatedly.

Jimin swallowed thickly, slamming the guy's head against the table, yet not using too much force in order to create himself more time before he killed the guy. Jimin's hand traveled down to the guy's wrist and stopped at a small band wrapped around it. Before anyone could notice what he was doing, Jimin unlocked the band and pulled it onto his own wrist.

Jimin grabbed the dangling phone in his small palm and stopped slamming the guy's head against the table, receiving some disappointed whines from the audience.

Blood dripped down from Geonwu's face and onto the equally bloody table. His mouth was hanging open and drool was running down the side of his chin. His eyes barely stayed open and you could see that they had rolled in the back of his head.

"That's what happens when you touch something that doesn't belong to you," Jimin leaned forward and purred in Geomwu's ear, yet his eyes stayed focused on the guys sitting around the table, "And if you utter a single word....I'm gonna make sure it's the last time you open your mouths."

Jimin released Geonwu's throat, allowing his body to slump against the table before falling to the ground limply. Jimin huffed and rolled his eyes, turning around and marching up to Taehyung, who was calmly eating Jimin's spaghetti.

As soon as Taehyung saw Jimin approach the table, his eyes lit up and he made grabby hands towards him. Jimin chuckled and slipped the juice box out of his jumpsuit, giving it to Taehyung.

Taehyung grinned and ripped it open, happily sucking the contents as he eyed the unconscious Male on the ground and the guards walking out of the kitchen.

Jimin sat down next to Taehyung- his expression calm as he slipped the burner phone into the pocket of his jumpsuit. Jimin smirked proudly, leaning against his chair in satisfaction and looking at Suga to see his reaction.

Suga's face remained stoic as he momentarily glanced up at the bloody Male on the ground before looking back down at the phone in his hands. Jimin's mouth fell open in disbelief and a sound of pure disbelief bubbled up in the back of his throat.

Jimin gritted his teeth, his face scrunching up in annoyance before he looked back at Geonwu. Guards finally returned to their rightful places and noticed Geonwu laying on the ground, immediately running towards him and crouching down next to him.

"Who did this!?" One of the guard's yelled loudly, pointing at Geonwu as the other guard grabbed him and pulled him up to his feet.

The guard glared at everyone, his eyes squinted and his nostrils flaring. He turned his attention towards the guys sitting at Geonwu's table,"Who did this!?" The guard hissed lowly, his eyes jumping from a prisoner to a prisoner.

The inmates didn't say anything, their eyes falling onto the table as they continued eating as if nothing had happened. Jimin smirked behind his hand, watching as the other guard dragged a barely conscious Geonwu away from the cafeteria.

As Jimin looked back at the other guard, his smile dropped, seeing him get in the face of one of the prisoners. The guy's tan skin had tuned pale, his hands were trembling and his lower lip wobbling as the guard kept asking who did it. The inmate's gaze lifted until he made eye contact with Jimin.

Jimin's face darkened and the seductive expression was nowhere to be seen. He made sure to use his facial expression, to show the guy that the consequences of talking would be dire. The guy's eyes widened and he swallowed thickly, looking between the furious guard and an eerily calm Jimin.

The guard seemed to whisper something to the inmate, making him look up with wide eyes before looking at Jimin. Swallowing thickly, the guy shakily nodded at Jimin.

A wave of outrage fell over the cafeteria after the guy snitched on him. The inmates didn't care much about Jimin, but there were things that they all agreed on, no matter who you were. One of them being, snitches get stitches.

Yet despite the commotion in the cafeteria, the only thing Jimin could say was,

"MOTHERFU-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 10.9K 76
Forced apart by circumstances, tough choices and inevitable doom, Namjoon and Seokjin go their separate ways, their young love is halted, and memorie...
17.7K 1.4K 44
They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still madly in love with each other even after t...
52.3K 1.6K 10
Park Jimin, A mere human, a young 16 year old boy who is treated like trash at home, by his mother and sister. He was planning on leaving home anyway...
569K 34.8K 46
min yoongi gets dared to make the mute kid, park jimin, speak before the school year is over. he never knew it would lead to falling in love and fall...