Arrows Piercing Fly (My Hero...

By lunermoon10000

Sora Ripurī, a girl with an archer quirk and a love for music, looses everything she cares about in the span... More

Chapter 1: Good hearing
Chapter 2: Going Home
Chapter 3: Next to UA
Chapter 4: Meeting the Future Hero
Chapter 5: The Light Turned On
Chapter 6: Heros and Villians target
Chapter 7: A Beautiful Sky
Chapter 8: Worries
Chapter 9: A mysterious Box
Chapter 10: A few words to say (part I)
Chapter 11: A Few Words to Say (part II)
Chapter 12: Cover for a Game
Chapter 13: A talk
Chapter 15: Thank you
Chapter 16: Hosu
Chapter 17: Two Arrows
Chapter 18: Raining Arrows
Chapter 19: Aftermath
Chapter 20: I'm Fine
Chapter 21: A Cheeky Girl
Chapter 22: A Drive Out of Town
Chapter 23: Watcher
Chapter 24: Blue Fire and a Confrontation
Not a chapter: Quirk Description
Chapter 25: A Dark Beast
Chapter 26: Down Hill
Chapter 27: Weapons
Chapter 28: Pathetic?
Chapter 29: Painfully Aware
Chapter 30: Never Ending Doors
Chapter 31: Disturbing News
Chapter 32: Lovely Night for a Swim
Chapter 33: Ringing
Chapter 34: Hideout
Chapter 35: Not Ready
Short Special
Chapter 36: Survival
Chapter 37: Venting
Chapter 38: Introduction
Chapter 39: Cherry Blossom Petals

Chapter 14: Same Time Next Week?

306 15 3
By lunermoon10000

Nezu's POV

It took a while for Kuro to get up.

I could tell she wanted to get up but she seriously needed rest and food. I pretended not to notice the wound on her leg the same as I pretended to not notice the scars on her arms that hid underneath her clothes.

Eventually she managed with much difficulty to get up and sit back down beside me. She brought her knees to her chest.

I rubbed circles on her back and felt scars there too.

She flinched every time I made any quick movements, which I guess I understood. She is an infiltrator and probably has high reflexes.

But it was almost like she wasn't used to getting so much care. Like she didn't believe that people she didn't know could be nice to her.

"Can you tell Scarfs I'm sorry," Kuro broke the silence.

"Who's this scarfs?"

"Eraserhead... sorry"

"Oh, you came up with a nickname for him, haha," I said and smiled.

She chuckled softly.

"Why do you want to apologize to him?" I asked.

"I shot him," Kuro replied guiltily, "It was a pretty bad wound and he could've gotten more wounded"

"That was months ago, though," I said confused.

"I still feel bad, kinda. I mean, he was about to get me and I had to get home," She looked at me.

She still had the mask on but I could tell she was smirking softly.

I chuckled and said I would.

Kuro grabbed her guitar and backpack, and pulled her hood back up.

Then she began to get up and walk towards the edge of the roof over an alleyway.

But before she got too far I called out, "Kuro!"

She flinched but stopped walking and looked back at me.

"You're limping," I finally said.

"I am?" She replied confused.

I then noticed just how femininely she moved and talked, I felt like an idiot for not noticing sooner.

"Yes"

I motioned for her to move back over and she hesitated.

"Hesitation can get you killed, you of all people should know that," I smiled.

She chuckled a bit and limped back over to me and sat down in front of me.

I moved slowly as if to ask if I could see her leg and she gave it to me.

I rolled up her leggings and saw a stab wound on the back of her leg on her clave. There was a bunch of dried blood on it.

"I was planning on fixing it at home but I guess not," She said apathetically.

The wound was deep and looked like any big moment would open it again. I was curious as to how she had received such a wound.

"So why are you always covering your hands? You wear those black bandages with your costume and now you're wearing gloves," I said inquiring her.

"O-oh uh ya they're just gloves for better grip and stuff," Kuro muttered.

There was a fear scent coming from her now, I could tell she was lying. I saw small tiny scars on her fingers from where they were visible. I could sense she was uncomfortable talking about it soI brought up a different topic as I examined the wound under the light of the moon.

"Do you like guitar?"

"No I just play it because I can; of course I like guitar. Music is somewhat like an outlet for me," She replied cheekily.

"mhm"

She pulled a medical kit from her backpack and opened it. I reached over and grabbed a towelette and began to clean the wound with alcohol. She didn't even flinch when the alcohol covered towel touched her leg. She didn't even seem to care.
I didn't say anything and just added it to my mental list of questions about Kuro that needed to be answered.

Once the wound was clean I had a better look at it and saw that it was a 2 inch wide wound that probably went in deep. This was the type of wound that would bedrid one of my students for a week and I'd have Recovery Girl look at immediately.

She remained silent and watchful as I grabbed a needle and thread along with a gauze roll from the box and began to put the thread through the needle.

I seriously wanted to know how she was still conscious. It wasn't fatal but she should've bleed out by now. Sheer will power?

Kuro watched my paws work as I stitched the wound up and then wrapped it with the gauze.

"How did you get this anyway?"

"I stopped a mugging. A woman and her son were at knife point and I jumped in. They got away but the minute my back was turned," She trailed off.

She got stabbed stopping a mugging.

I sighed in exasperation. This kid was a lot of things, and a mystery was definitely one of them.

I finished treating her wound and she pulled her leggings back down over her calve. She grabbed her supplies and put them back in the bag. Kuro then sat back down next to me and muttered a thanks.

"So why did you sneak into my office? You could have given the drive to me the way you did before," I asked.

"Yeah, I could've. But I really wanted to see what your office was like. I'm curious," She responded. Her breathing was still shaky but not as shallow.

"Why didn't you tell your partner you were meeting with me?"

"Didn't want to worry her with my dumb plan. She's already doing a lot for me, and I didn't want to be a burden..."

I didn't want to push her to talk to me but I really needed to take a mental evaluation on her. This girl really needs help. And now that I was sitting right next to her, she sounded like she couldn't be older than the 1st years.

"I'm sure that is not true. And your plan wasn't dumb, I'm here aren't I. So it means your plan worked," I looked at the sky.

She followed my gaze up too and sat looking at the few stars that were out and the vast darkness of the sky.

"Maybe," She whispered.

She still had her knees pulled in as she held her left hand with the right and rubbed the side base of her index finger with her thumb.

Kuro reached in her pocket and pulled out an old beat up phone that looked like it was self programmed and checked the time. It was then that I looked at my watch.

2:26am

Kuro moved to get up and pulled her backpack back on.

"Are you recording this?"

I smirked, "I could or could not be"

Kuro just nodded and bowed respectfully and began to limp away.

"Kuro"

She turned back to look at me, "If you ever want to talk or vent then you can. We could meet next week, same time, day, and place."

Her eyes widened in surprise.

Kuro nodded again and then went to the side of building and began to climb down the ladder with the guitar strapped on her back along with the backpack.

I watched her leave.

Then I pulled a small device from the inside of my vest and turned it off. I probably had enough recording. I didn't tell her that we were thinking of letting her and Droplet into the school.

We had to see if they were really capable of it.

If they even had what it took.

I knew they were, but the other staff were skeptical if we should let vigilantes be a part of the hero course. I didn't plan on telling them of what happened that night because what happened was private.

The girl literally had a panic attack when I touched her. It would be rude if I went and told others.

We also wanted to catch them together. If we captured them apart then there would be no doubt the other would break her out and they'd be out on the run again.

I decided to just add this to my personal case on the girls and just work on finding them myself. It should be no problem. I did solve many cases that had been left cold alone before.

Kuro just helped me anyway.

I now had more information.

And knowledge is power.

(Time skip)

Shota's POV

It's been a draining couple of days so far.

The students were called for their internships so it's been quite boring at work.

Nezu is always in the break room with his computer typing with a cup of tea next to him.

I have no idea what he's doing but he's been more focused and less crazy so I'm not complaining. Though he did tell me that Kuro sent another drive saying that he was sorry for shooting me?

I was surprised that he even remembered that to be honest.

I just wanted to go back to sleep.

Maybe if I sleep long enough, those damn kids would be caught when I wake up?

But no.

"How for are you with the Kuro case, Aizawa?" Nezu asked with that shit eating grin, not looking up from his computer.

I groaned in disgust.

Those damn brats have been harder to find, and it only seems like Nezu was been getting more and more interested in them too so I keep getting stuck in the same old rut.

I keep having to tell him that I don't know shit anymore.

But what's so weird is that he still smiles when I say I didn't have anything new. What does he know that I don't?

Hey y'all I feel tired.
I'm sorry for this crappy chapter.
But Hey!
It's an update.
I really want to nap right now.
I wonder if Sora will grow on Nezu? They will develop some kind of relationship, same with Aizawa. This is a Dadzawa and Dadnezu book after all.
I get a lot of my ideas from MANY other stories I like so ya.
Anyway Thanks for reading!
Bye!
~Care

(1698 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
250K 10.2K 85
Y/N is a Quirkless delinquent hell-bent on becoming a hero, and changing the way society sees Quirkless people; re-writing the very rules and imagery...
221K 8.9K 33
They had caught him, thinking that mere handcuffs could contain his quirk. They kept him under constant supervision, knowing that he could escape an...
216K 9.4K 40
With his dreams shattered and his future seeming to be lost, Izuku Midoriya runs. He ran away from police custody before they even knew what to do wi...