I'm Pregnant! with my teacher...

By fatal22

*I AM TERRIBLE AT WRITING THESE... BUT HERE WE GO* -Besides being verbally and physically abuse by her family... More

I'm Pregnant! with my teacher/vampire baby
Chapter-Miss not so innocent anymore....
Chapter- Oh God i'm pregnant....
Chapter-Surprise
Chapter- Secrets out
Chapter-Suspicious
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 1
Chapter-Secrets reveal part2
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 3
Chapter-He is a vampire...What !!!!!
Chapter-He is an vampire but i still love him
Chapter-Up's and down's
Chapter-New troubles
Chapter-More troubles great!
Chapter-Unsuspected visitors
Chapter-A long day
Chapter-New boy in town
Chapter-So not my day..
Chapter-Oh..i can see the future.
Chapter: Visions and Secrets
Chapter-the past returns part 1
Chapter-the past returns part 2
Chapter -Right on time!
Chapter-New plan
Chapter: Home we go.
Untitled Part 26
Chapter More questions Part 28
Chapter Love and revenge Part 29
Prisoners Part 31
New hope Part 32
Breaking free Part 33
Unbound Part 34
Changes Part 36
Selith Part 37
Part 38- Home is where the heart is.

Chapter Not in Kansas 27

1.6K 61 8
By fatal22

Ebony

I looked up at the place that will be calling home for the next week it was breathtaking to say the least; it looked like something out of a Greek mythology. It defiantly looked like something kings and queens would stay in. No figure Blake lived here he does have that Greek God high and mighty air about him. The castle displayed multiple white domes with huge gray stone scary looking statues of gargoyles, I will defiantly be having nightmares tonight.

I turned away to see the guards posted around each entryway. I wandered why so much muscle, they wore all black military suites with red patches in the shape of gargoyles, it looks to be the same as the statues in front of the entry way.

What did the symbol stand for and why do they have it everywhere, I am going to be creeped out, my whole stay here. I turned to looked at Blake as he touched me on the shoulder. Welcome to Mandasia! he said with unsure smile. I think he knew I wasn't so happy with him right now, he didn't give me choice to come here he just threw me on a plane. I understand why he did it, we have the order closing in on us and not to mention this impossible pregnancy that has progressive faster then it should have. I was eleven weeks and looked like I was eight months and not to mention.

I am human and I was craving blood more than Blake and I shouldn't be seeing the future and what I did to Brandon still hunted me. I wanted to kill him when I bite him and tasted his blood. A part of me enjoyed it, I enjoyed his pain, fear and hatred. It was like a drug and I enjoyed the rush, the high it gave me, I did not want to stop till his heart did. After that day in the cabin I haven't been the same I felt like something was crawling to get out I was tired of trying to fight whatever it was that wanted out, I knew whatever wanted out wasn't good.

I came out of my musings when I felt a hand on my waist. You ready my love? Blake asked close to my ear I felt the same chills that I get every time he was near, I love this man I hope very soon we will get our get our answers so, we can be finally get back to our life. I just have persuade Blake to leave here and go back home so I can graduate. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and looked at Blake who was still looking at me. Ready then I will ever be! I said as he grabbed my hand as we walked up the gold stone steps. As we passed the guards they bowed. Welcome back, prince Blake. The guards said speaking in unison in that moment. I felt forbidding from one of the guards that stood out among the rest.

The one who stood with the same black military suit his eyes black as night his hair the darkness brown that almost matched his eyes. He didn't smile like everyone else that greeted us. he looked from me to Blake with a look of disgust and pure hatred. I knew something wasn't right with him I looked away from his Stoney stare, to look at the most beautiful elegant home or castle I have ever seen it looked like something out of a fairytale.

It had chandeliers hanging from cathedral celling's this will defiantly put Buckingham palace to shame It was decorated in modern furnishings but Victorian style. I turned and looked at Queen Rayna Blake mother, beside her was a tall scary but very attractive looking older man with salt and pepper hair and beard with black eyes that had no end to them his jaw square that sported a scar. He was dressed in a black suite with a gold broach of that scary image of that dreaded gargoyle. I came out of my inspection. Who I assume was Blake sister ran to him and hugged him. Brother, you have returned home, with your very pregnant human. Anna said stepping back from Blake embrace to looked at me. I looked at her she was pretty with her blond hair pulled back in a bond like queen Rayna with light brown eyes. She was dressed in a pink 1970s jeweled studied swing knee length dress with clear stilettos.

I was caught off guard when princess Anna ran up to me and hugged me pretty tightly I might add. I didn't know what to do but to awkwardly hug her back I so was not expecting this, she didn't even know me. I tensed up as Anna sniffed my neck. Wow you smell good, but different than any human I have encountered. She said pulling back looking at me weirdly, before I could ask what she meant Blake intervene.

We have had a long flight, and Ebony is jetlag and needs a little rest. He said putting his arm around me as he spoke to his family. His dad still hadn't responded since we arrived he just looked at me and Blake, he wasn't very talkative and after moment he just walked away, well he wasn't very happy well that stung a little. I just had to last a week and then I am out of here. Blake squeezed my waist and kissed me on the jaw I felt bad whatever relationship Blake and his dad had it was gone now. He told me they were never close, the only time they talked it was about the kingdom or being told how big of a screw up and how unfit he was as the future king of Mandasia.

Okay lets get you two settle in shall we? Queen Rayna said smiling. I conjured up a forced strain smile but a smile nevertheless. I laced my figures through Blake as we followed Rayna and Anna as they lead me down a corridor that seem to never end the floors were white marble and the walls were white with gold statues of those hellish gargoyles. The longer we walked the more I felt a noose tighten around my throat as the reality that I was surrounded by vampires, creatures that would surely would like to see me die. Blake must felt my anxiety because he squeeze my hand and smiled at me. I released a breath, I didn't know I was holding if I had to be honest I was the biggest monster of them all.

30 minutes later

I was left sitting in alone in a room that was bigger than my school and step parents not that big but defiantly huge. The room sported a window that showed a beautiful garden and lake. The floors were white marble with specks of red to match the blood red walls. The spacious room did not have much furnishings, except for the burgundy sofa with black and white pillows. In the left of the room closer to the door there was a huge canopy bed that was fit for king or prince. I got up from the blood red chair that was by the window to cross the room. The bed intrigued me I noticed the carvings on the four wooden bed poles. It was the gargoyles with a tail wrapping around the four poles of the canopy bed.

What was it about this symbol, what did it mean?. My mother got me that bed when I was eighteen, she said quote. I was born a royalty so I should live like one. Blake said I could hear the love in his voice, I turn and looked at Blake who was looking at the bed. With a faraway look on his face. I wonder what Blake looked like as a child, what will our babies look like?. Will they have beautiful gold brown eyes, smile, and those dimples that I love. I must have been lost in thought as I felt Blake wrap his arms around me. I relaxed against him and placed my hands on his wrapped arms. He kissed gently on the cheek, he didn't say anything but kiss me.

I closed my eyes relishing in the beauty of the pleasure that was all Blake. I was lost in his kisses I didn't realize I was naked. I looked at him and just smiled before I could blank I was on the Victorian styled mahogany bed with Blake on top of me. I could tell he was being cautious to not hurt the babies, already he was being an amazing dad. I wrapped my arms around him as he made us one, euphoria took over and all was forgotten. All our problems even the silky satin sheets, was oblivious to me, as we lost ourselves in each other.

I awoke to an empty bed, what time was it? I open my eyes and looked around. Where was Blake? I couldn't help smiling thinking about last night, I forgot I was surrounded by vampires. Who potentially wanted to kill me at least I knew one that wanted me dead hopefully I will be faraway from here before he makes a move. I sat up and clutched the red velvet comforter to my chest to cover up my nakedness.

I looked around the room that was partially lit with sun shining through the large window. I learned this was Blake childhood room which I figured it was him seeing it was exact representation of his character, the room was well put together of course like him. I looked across the room and frown as my vision seem to zoom in on speck on the wall. I could see the tiny balls of dusks and scratch marks under the blood red painted walls that used to be white. I felt myself starting to panic, I pulled the cover off the bed and wrapping red sheet around me. I walked across the room as I stood in front of the spot where it perfectly painted. I ran my hand over the scratch marks instead of feeling the scratches on the wall it was smooth to the touch.

How can I see something that was covered up, this pregnancy was driving me crazy. But if I was honest with myself I doubted it was the pregnancy, maybe cause I mated to a vampire, Blake said we haven't completed the mating bond. Hopefully we can find answers, soon. I walked back to the bed and grabbed a red rob I did not notice earlier and dropped the sheet and put on the robe that was very long that it touch the ground like a train on wedding dress. I knew whatever that was going on was weirder than the past few months. I walked over to the bed to inspect the bed, what did the gargoyles mean and why was it everywhere?

I did not get the chance to ask Blake last night, I almost jumped out my skin as I felt a hand on my shoulder, but I also felt my adrenaline kick in, I did not think I just acted. I grabbed the hand on my shoulder and flipped the threat over my shoulder and threw whoever on the ground as they landed with a thump and groan.

I crouched in a defensive position ready to protect my babies no matter what, I frown as I looked down at the guard who greeted us when we first arrived. He looked shocked as he slowly got up off the ground with his hands up. I am sorry I startled you, I knocked you didn't answer. He said when I didn't say anything he kept talking still with his hands up. I mean you no harm, I am here to take you to your mate for luncheon. He said I looked at him with his black eyes that was dark, but I didn't get a bad feeling from him I could ell he was telling the truth. Only when I stood straight did he put his hands down. Okay what is your name? I asked trying to release some of the awkward tension.

Nathan first in command! he said bowing but never breaking eye contact with me.

Well its nice to meet you, I am Ebony! I said holding my hand out he looked at it not sure, but he took it after a second and shook it.

Nice to meet you. He said smiling and shaking his head he must be thinking how a very pregnant human can flip a man twice her size on his but. Well if he finds answer to that let me know.

Okay well let me get dress and I will meet you outside the door. I said remembering I was standing naked in my robe.

Yes, I will be outside if you need anything. He said taking a bow and walking out the huge dark brown door.

I took a deep breath as I felt a sharp pain that seem to take my breath away, but as soon as it came it was over. I knew the babies was coming sooner than later, I was scared as hell we had to find answers quick. I hurried to my suitcase and grabbed my blue and yellow sunflower dress and brown sandals. And brushed my hair and ran out the door to follow Nathen as he lead me to Blake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 2.9K 35
{{Believe in the unimaginable when it comes to love.}} Jane was just an ordinary girl when one day everything came crushing down her life. She lost h...
134K 5.8K 27
Harry is a freshman in university he, by mistake, choose a night class but was too lazy to withdraw it. And after a few days in the class, his eyes f...
11K 333 11
when louis and harry met they fell in love quickly and their relationship was tested when harry gets into an accident and is in a coma for a year and...
718K 17.7K 35
Being a teenage loser in school has to be the worst thing for a teenager, right? WRONG!!! Meet Kristine Winchester who is a straight a student, gets...