FS| Firehouse Lovers

Samantha_Chicago által

It's Katrina Harts first day at firehouse 51. Hart Grew up alongside a family of first responders and that's... Több

Not An Update! Another A/N
First Day
History Repeats
Though Day
Celebrations
Scary Call
The Better Part
Secrets
Broken
Sealstead
Birthday Girl
A Dark Day
Lonely Day
The Highs and Lows
Signs
Sad Day Big News
Big Day
"A New Detective"
"Congrats By The Way"
Nerves
Caring Too Much
The News
Protecting
Final Person
Hospital Visit
The Party
Emotional Day
It's Still Hard
Stalker
Unexpected Visitor
Hard Day
Back At Work
Back In Town
Acting Strange
Undercover
Date Night
Telling People
Everyone Knows Now
New Car
Home Sweet Home!
Visitor
Surprise
Gifts
Final Shift
Gender Reveal
"Lucky Man"
Helping Hand
Birthday Boy!
The Nursery
Finishing The Nursery
New Detective
Dress Shopping
Christmas Shopping
"Guns Away"
Baby Halstead
Coming Home
Christmas Day
"Officers Down"
Awake
Unknown
Planning
Party Surprises
Lazy Day
Gunshot
Hero
"That Bad"
Pink
Wedding Shopping
"That Saved Him"
Explosion
"Spoil my fun"
Severide's
Fight
Forgive
Girls Night
Ill
Mrs Halstead
Authors Note

Christmas Party

897 24 0
Samantha_Chicago által

I woke up and Jay was lying asleep next to me. So I slowly got out of bed and waddled through to the bathroom. After I was done in the bathroom I looked in the wardrobe and found Jay's suit but I wasn't sure if he was wearing a suit or his dress blues so I just brushed my teeth then went downstairs and sat on the sofa and watched tv. I was sitting for about an hour and then there was a knock on the door. I waddled over to the door and opened it "Josh good to see you" I hugged him "Come in" I moved to the side and he walked in "Where are we going?" "Living room" I waddled to the living room then sat down on the sofa.
"Why did you tell Erin about the July 2016 wedding?" "Because she needed to know about it" "No she didn't" "Don't think I was going to lie to my best friend about something like that" Jay walked down the stairs. "Morning babe" "Morning" He looked confused "What's going on?" "Josh was just leaving to go be with his fiance" he stood up "Let me walk you out" I nodded to Jay who walked out with Josh. 
Jay walked back in and sat down "What was that about?" "Me telling Erin to ask him about the July 2016 wedding" He nodded "So what are we doing today?" "I need to get my hair done before tonight" "What time?" I looked at the time "In an hour" I stood up and waddled upstairs.
I looked in the wardrobe "What suit are you wearing?" "I only have one suit" "I know are you wearing a suit or dress blues?" "Just my suit" "Ok" I waddled into the bathroom. After I was done I chose a black dress and a denim jacket. "What shoes today?" "My black flats please" Jay grabbed them and put them on for me. "Thank you" I leaned in and kissed him.
I waddled downstairs and Dani and Severide were standing there "Hey" I walked up to them and hugged them "Where are you going?" "To get my hair done" "Where's Jay?" "He's upstairs and why are you asking so many questions?" "Just asking normal questions" I gave Severide a weird look and walked passed them. "Are you not asking how we got in?" "You have a key I can remember who has a key to my house" Dani started laughing "I just can't remember things I need" and as if I had planned it Jay walked downstairs holding my phone "Forgetting something?" "Maybe" I laughed because Jay hadn't noticed Dani and Kelly sitting on the sofa. Jay handed me my phone and I couldn't stop laughing "What's funny?" "Look at the sofa" Dani turned around and started laughing "Jay I think you need to get your eyes tested man" I kept laughing "Jay hurry up or I'm going to be late" Jay pulled his shoes on as Kelly and Dani stood up "Let's all get going to wherever we have to be" I waddled out to the car as Jay locked the door.

I opened my door "Are you coming in?" "Nah" "Ok" I got out and then Jay got out "I knew you would" I laughed and waddled up to the hairdressers. Jay was looking at some pictures of baby stuff "Jay we are so late and we can't fit anything else into that room" I laughed while I was getting my hair washed. I got my hair cut then decided to get them to style it to save time I got them to curl it then pin it up. I paid and waddled over to Jay "You look beautiful but we need to finish getting ready because we only have 2 hours your hair took that long" I laughed and looked at the time "We have 3 hours" We walked out to the car.

We got home and I walked in. "Jay does your suit need to be pressed?" "I can do it" There was a knock on the door so I went to answer it "Hey Sylvie Hey Matt" "Hey there's a power cut at our side of the city so can we get ready here" I looked at Jay "Sure I will show you a guest room" I waddled up to the guest room "Here you go if you want to get ready separately the other guest room is across the hall" I smiled and waddled to my bedroom. 
I waddled into the bathroom and jumped in a shower before doing my makeup. I decided to do a nude eye look that had blue on the end. I put fake lashes on just because I knew that very soon I wouldn't be able to do anything like this. I put in some earrings and I put a necklace on. 

I waddled back into the bedroom and got changed into my dark blue long dress on when Jay walked in already in his suit "Let me help you with that" Jay pulled the zipper up on my dress and helped me put my shoes on. "And your ring" He handed me my engagement ring and I put it on. 
I waddled downstairs and Sylvie and Casey were standing there. I walked over to Sylvie and hugged her then over to Jay who handed me my phone "Let's get going then" I waddled to the car and got in.

Jay opened the car door and helped me out. He put his arm out and I took it "I haven't been to one of these in ages" I laughed as we walked up the stairs. We walked in and looked around to see if we knew anyone then the person who organises these things walked up to us "Katrina Hart?" "Yes" "Hi I know this is short notice but would you mind doing a speech tonight we had been trying to get in contact with you but unfortunately we couldn't" "I would happily do a speech but could I ask what it is about?" "We would like it to be one from when your dad died to now if you don't mind" "After what this charity did for our family I would not" Someone started talking so we all gathered around "If you could all find your seats please" Jay and I looked on the board to see where we were sitting. We were sitting with Dani, Kelly, Cruz and Chloe. We walked over and sat down. 
"Thank you all for coming. Firefighters, paramedics and other first responders we want to thank you and your families for helping Chicago and making it a better place day by day. I want to get into the first speech as soon as possible. So this person lost their dad when they were quite young and they moved away and ended up back in Chicago. Now please be kind because we only asked her tonight to come up and make a speech" Severide looked at me "Can you please give a warm welcome to Katrina Hart" I stood up and started walking to the stage. I walked up on stage and saw Jay with a smile on his face.
"Thank you so much for coming tonight. A lot of you won't know me but you will know my dad. My dad was Captain James Hart working on Truck 81. My dad died in the line of duty the day after my 17th birthday. This was 9 years ago in March and I miss him every day. I could feel tears in my eyes "After my dad died my mom couldn't look after me and my sister so we moved to Indianapolis even though my dads family was in Chicago. I finished school in Indianapolis and then decided to come live with my Aunt here in Chicago and go to the academy. I finished the academy 2 marks under Lieutenant Kelly Severide. Yeah, 2 marks if I could go back I would get those 2 marks and beat him" Everyone started laughing "After I finished the academy I moved on to Truck 8. I then decided I couldn't be a firefighter because I missed my dad too much so I moved back to Indianapolis 3 months before my mom died. I wanted to be a paramedic because if there were more paramedics and we knew my sister killed my mom she would be alive just now." Tears were falling down my face and I saw Jay get up and walk over to the stage. "So I stayed in Indianapolis and went to medical school then became a firefighter. I missed Chicago and I saw firehouse 51 was looking for a new PIC and I new Chief Boden so I went for the job and I'm glad I did go for it. I got the job at firehouse 51 so I packed all my stuff and moved back to Chicago for the third time" I wiped the tears away "I am so happy I did move back to Chicago again because if I didn't I wouldn't have met my amazing fiance and I wouldn't be pregnant with this not so little man. This charity did so much for my family after my dad died and I know if any of you were to die and not that you will or should die but if you did this charity would be there to help your family and friends. I still want to go back and get they 2 marks. Thank you all for listening to my life story basically and I want to say thank you for helping Chicago and I mean it" I smiled and walked off stage to Jay who was standing at the bottom of the steps. He kissed my cheek as we walked back to the table. "Thank you, Katrina, so we want to leave the speeches just now and get on to eating some food or dancing" I laughed.
Then the lights dimmed and I Will Follow You "Katrina Hart can I have this dance?" I stood up and took Jay's hand.
 We were dancing to the song "Kat I didn't know all that about you" "Not many people do I prefer not to say it out loud" I smiled and placed my head on his chest "How about we tell Sylvie, Casey, Dani and Severide were going and get out of here" "Let's stay for the meal and the boot first" He nodded and we continued to dance. When the song was finished we walked back to the table and sat down.
Dani walked back over and sat down "We are staying for the boot and meal then we are out of here" "So are we I am only staying for those because I did a speech" "Don't blame you" we started laughing when they came out with the plates of food. "I saw steak there" I laughed "of course you did" Kelly came over and sat down "There is steak" I laughed "Men these days" We got our food and ate it "Jay do you want the rest?" "Yeah, I'll take it" After everyone was finished they started handing some boots around so they could raise money for the charity. Dani and Kelly stood up "We are going now" I looked at Jay "We are going to go as well" I stood up and we walked out.
"Fresh air" I took a deep breath "I can't wait to have a beer or a glass of wine" Jay laughed "Don't be laughing next time I get pregnant you are not drinking" Severide started laughing "Promises" "Yeah it is a promise" I got into the car and we drove home.

When we got home Jay opened my door and helped me into the house. I waddled up the stairs and went into the bathroom. I took my hair out and washed my face then brushed my teeth. I took my earrings out and waddled into the bedroom where Jay was standing "Need help?" I nodded and he took my necklace off and handed it to me then he unzipped my dress for me. "Thank you" I took my dress off and got changed into some pyjamas and then got into bed. I placed my head on Jay's chest "If you need to talk I'm here" "I know I just don't like to talk about that kind of stuff" I fell asleep thinking about how messed up my family is.

Dani belongs to Alexmarie_19

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

336K 4.4K 65
Meet Harper Bailey, A new paramedic on ambulance 61. After being unable to save her best friend seeks a new life in Chicago. Harper then gets placed...
56K 921 32
Shelby found herself standing infront of Firehouse 51. She was running from her past, from her father, and from her ex. She came to Chicago to start...
19.3K 262 10
Kayla woods has finally decided to settle thrown in Chicago after getting a place as a paramedic in 51. Which is really good for her because that's w...
128K 2.2K 24
Alicia Halstead is the younger sister of Jay and Will Halstead. Alicia moved to Seattle when she was just nineteen to be a paramedic firefighter. Th...