Strange One (Bleach Fanfic)

By Debbekham

*Editing in progress* Everyone in Karakura Town and the soul society are happy. Doing there job. Especially t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 42

550 16 0
By Debbekham

~Kaias POV~

I groaned at my back hit the fence. The pain course threw my back and up my spin.

"Princess are you alright?!" Hikari asked kneeling next to me. He had a worried look on his face. I closed my eyes and flinched when I moved.

"Take it easy Nightmare." Shi said touching my arm. I heard them gasped. I opened my eyes and saw a piece of wood from the fence pierce threw my side.

"Y-Your side!" Hikari shuttered with wide eyes. They were both staring at the wooden piece of wood in my body. Shi was stupid enough to touch it.

"OUCH!" I shouted as I kicked him hard sending him flying. I wrapped my delicate finger on the wood. I sucked in air as the pain shot up my body.

"Ka-" I cut off Hikari by pulling on the piece of wood taking it out of my body. My bright vivid red blood was dripping from the sharp piece of wood. I applied pressure on the wound.

"For a guest is surely causing a big disruption here in the soul society......Nightmare." A very elderly deep voice said. Even though he was far from me I could hear him loud and clear. I groaned and tried standing up.

"You know you didn't have to do that..Yamamoto." I opened my eyes as I stood up. Hikari was holding my arm helping up.

"I suspected more from you Captain Zaraki." Captain Yamamoto turned ro face Kenny who was sitting on the ground with one knee propped up.

"Really. You know me Captain." Kenny said looking away from him.

"Don't give me an attitude Kenpachi." Yamamoto said.

"Tsk, whatever." Kenny scoffed standing up. He flashed step away from here. I looked around and notice almost all the captains and lieutenant here. I met Byakuyas eyes. He glared at me then looked at me.

"As for you," Yamamoto turned facing me. Hikari gripped my arm tightly.

"This was my fault. Leave her out or it. I apologies for her actions." Ikkaku stood in front of me.

"This is her first time back, please let it slide for this once Captain Yamamoto." Rukia stood next to Ikkaku.

"Nightmare is still a child, let her stay with me." Toshiro said.

"I am not a ch-" I was cut of by Hikari covering my mouth. I elbowed him. He let go of me.

"Go back please Im ok." I said. He nodded and bent down.

"As you wish." He disappeared. I looked down at my wound as it slowly healed.

"Shes your responsibility Captain Hitsugaya. Dismiss." Captain Yamamoto spoke then disappeared.

"Who are you?" A girl with short hair wearing a black outfit something like Yoruichi but she was also wearing those white captain kamoto. Shes a captain, I can sense her powers. I scuffed.

"Like you dont know." I crossed my arms closing my eyes.

"I dont, explain." She asked more harshly. I opened my eyes and faced her.

"Nightmare." I said through my hand out to the side, wind blew and my cloak flew towards me. "Now, I have a headache with this light. I must go." I put on my cloak and walked towards Ichigo, Uryuu, Ikkaku, Rukia, Renji, and Chad were standing.

"You are in trouble Nightmare." Ichigo shook his head. I smiled.

"I always get in trouble, its not that surprising." I pulled the hood over my face.

"Nightmare, daughter of Kurai Tamashi, Queen of Hell." A guy with spicky black hair with 3 long thin black strips running down his right side of his face, a gray tape taped to the middle of his nose and run across his left side of his face just underneath his left eye. Below the gray tape was a number printed '69'.

"Is there a problem?" I turned around looking at him up and down, he was another version of Ichigo with that spicky hair but black, and a little muscular than him, no offense.

"Maybe your appearance and your power." He looked at my face but it was have covered with my hood. I smiled. He looked irritated by me. I lifted my head up straight. I moved my hood to the top of my head, and opened my eyes. He stepped back making a fist with his hands.

"Hisagi. Shes none of our business, leave her be." A blonde hair guy said behind him. I looked at him and smirked.

"Scared?" I pressed. I heard his movement before he could move. Hisagi swung his zanpakuto at me and I slide my hand on top of the blade towards him making my chains rattle against the blade. I jumped and landed behind him. He turned around quickly and I grabbed his hand and twisted it.

"Dont challenge someone who could hurt you badly." I stared deeply into his eyes.

"Kai cut it out and leave him alone, your already in trouble." Hikari stated. I ignored him.

"Pain." I pulled back and he just blinked like nothing happened. My eyes widened. What?

"Look whos scared now." The blonde guy said walking closer to me. He reached his hand out to touch me but then someone grabbed his hand.

"Dont touch whats mine." Shi growled. I let go of Hisagi and he stepped back. Shi let go of the blonde guy and stepped closer to me.

"Leave then babe." Shi whispered in my ear. I could feel his warm breathe brush against the skin of my neck. I closed my eyes and sighed. He kissed my cheek and then vanished into thin air.

"Didnt have to do that Shi." Hikari sounded irritated.

'Its fine.' I reassured Hikari.

"Nightmare lets go." Ichigo said. I looked at the too boys in front of me.

"Bye, Izuru, Hisagi." I smirked and flash step next to Ikkaku. We walked to the place with a big house in the middle of a perfect green meadow. There was alot of trees everywhere.

"Your staying here Kai." Toshiro said. I glared at him because he called me by my first name.

"Dont you know what you just did." Rangiku said. I crosse my arms.

"You gave head captain a bad impression of you, hes go-" I cut of Toshiro.

"I gave him a bad impression the first time I game here. You all dont remember because we never met, or because I wasnt important. But old man Yamamoto despise me complete." I said looking at both if them. I clutch my hands together. Wind was blowing hard.

"Nightmare relax." Uryuu touched my shoulder. I closed my eyes and breathe.

"Goodnight." I flash step into the building. I sat down on a comfy bed. I took off my cloak and look at the scar.

"I miss you mom." I sighed.

"13 quart guard squad please report to main hall please, 13 quart guard squad report to main hall." A guys voice filled the air. I covered my wars on how loud it was. I sighed. I bit the tip of my finger making it bleed. I wrote on the wooden floor 'home'. That spot started glowing yellow. A yellow light form up and then a screen of Dad was there.

"Hello Nightmare, how is everything?" He asked with a smile.

"Horrible." I growled. He sighed and put his fan in front of his face.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"What I did was showing up here. Urahara they all hate me. Old man Yamamoto had those evil eyes looking at me. Nothing change when I came here with you Dad." I said. Yes I sometimes call my dad by his first name.

"Dont let them get to you, there just mad because of your mother, when they look at you the see a princess that has the whole world in her hand that could destroy in any minute." Dad took off his hat.

"I have go, good you have your eye sight back, good luck, be good." He said.

"Being good isnt a word to me. And I would try." I ran my hand through my hair.

"Oh, Nightmare, tell Soi Fong to dont try to hard." Yoruichi said. I nodded and hung up. I got up and stretched. I know I would be sleeping but whatever. I flash step towards the main hall to eavesdrop. Thats me for yea.

I stopped at a picture. I stared at it. This guy had lose black/brown wavy hair. He wore glasses. He looked so familiar. Where have I seen him? I stare into his eyes.

"What are we gonna do about Aizen and Orihime?" I heard someone said from inside the building. I gasped. Vision filled my mind. Visions from when I was younger. Vision with that man who killed my mother. Vision at the desert. Visions on Uliquarro, Nel, and Grimmjow. Him.

~Ichigos POV~

I was currently standing with the 13 captains. Yeah I came to get answers. I came to know where Orihime or those Espadas took here.

"Aizens death isnt the only problem." Old man Yamamoto said.

"Isnt Nightmare or Kurai related or have some connect to each other?" Soi Fong asked.

"She is surely strange Im telling you but I dont think they would have a connection." Kyouraki said playing with his bamboo hat.

"What did you find when you were in the human world Hitsugaya?" Ukitake asked while coughing at the end.

"All Ichigo and I know is her mouther died of protecting something her and Nightmare only knows." Hitsugaya said.

"Nightmare saw what had happened, she knows what he looks like but doesnt know that it was Aizen who killed her mother." He continued.

"What are we gonna do with Aizen?" I asked frustrated.

"He is still alive. I know for that for a fact." Hitsugaya said looking at head captain. Next we heard someone scream. The ground started to shake. The door burst opened. Wind strong as ever blew everywhere. What the hell?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226 10 6
Kurosaki Ichigo is possibly one of the kindest, sweetest kids most would say they had ever met. A tad too lost in his own thoughts (when it's actuall...
280K 10.7K 42
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
2.1K 14 30
This takes place outside the timeline using a made up character. takes place during the arrancar ach but this is a Doujinshi so it takes place outsid...
9.1K 197 44
Ichigo and Tsubaki Kurosaki have always known that they were different from other people. After all only they could see spirits and the two men that...