tomorrow without you | TWICE...

By whoimiss

Dahyun falls in love with an older girl. An unreachable girl. "S-Sana," "Hm?" "Let's meet again, one day,"... More

0.5 prolouge
1 midnight
2 after
3 another
4 stairs
5 unknown
6 deprived
7 i like you
8 peanut butter
9 paired together
10 leave
11 first friday
12 beach
14 sana and sea
15 disrupted
16 approach
17 maybe
18 promise me
19 come through
20 bowl
21 i like you too
22 intruder
23 numbers
24 online
25 empty
26 second
28 like friends
29 tents
30 outdoors
31 the same
32 campfire
33 parallels
34 goodbye sana
35 one last time [end]

27 the camp

1K 78 67
By whoimiss

authors note : I am really extremely sorry for neglecting this story so much, I constantly lose motivation, but everytime someone comments, I decide to continue a little more (you have no idea how big of an impact they make) I'll be more consistent in updating. I'm sorry! Thank you for your patience!

—————

Shit! Toothpaste! I forgot toothpaste!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as she ran back towards her dorm bed.

"I'll just lend you mine!" I said as I continued walking dragging my luggage.

"Oh yeah," She giggled sheepishly, picking up her bags and running up to walk beside me.

"We're going to be late!" We had to meet at the carpark, and a bus would bring us to the site.

I could hear Sana's laugh from the end of the staircase.

A smile appeared uncontrollably across my face.

I walked to the group of people, pretending not to notice her.

I could feel her eyes on me. I loved it.

"Everyone's here?" Irene asked before bringing us to the bus.

Sana was seated at the front, as usual, and I was with Chaeyoung and a few other girls around my age.

We were causing a ruckus at the back, I joined in the loud singing and yelling, hoping she'd hear me.

Because I was desperate like that.

I pretended to stand up to look out the window, stealing glances of her seat but all I could see was the top of her head.

Everyone rushed down the bus excitedly.

Though I could surely say I was the most excited.

"Before you all rush into the exact venue, I'll read out your groupings! You are to sit with your group later!"

And then came another wish, among hundreds, to be with Sana.

"Seodan, Yerin, Baekhyun, Sana, Jeongheyok," She smiled, looking at all of them.

"Group two," She pointed towards a corner for them to gather.

Words couldn't describe how disappointed I was.

"Oh! And Kim Dahyun!"

I giggled excitedly, jumping and giving Chaeyoung a goodbye wave.

Did I make it too obvious?

"We're in the same team!" I rushed to Sana, gently grabbing her shoulders.

It was my first time doing so.

And in the least weird way possible, it felt so good.

"I can tell you're very excited about it," She laughed, patting me on the head.

Like she always did.

That's how we ended up walking to the venue together, laughing side by side.

I loved it like that. I loved it so, so much.

We sat within our groups, and I was certain by then, that Sana and I would be glued to each other the whole camp.

Empty name tags and different coloured markers were given out to every group.

"I have ugly handwriting," I said, trying to sound as pitiful as I could.

"Will you write my name for me?" I handed my name tag to her.

I was fine with my handwriting, I honestly couldn't care less if my name tag turned out ugly, but I wanted Sana's mark. Sana's handwriting on the name tag.

I peeked over as I saw her carefully write my name. She wrote it in calligraphy.

It was beautiful.

Just.. like her.

She looked up and handed it back to me.

"I want to decorate yours," I didn't bother waiting for her reply. I guess our relationship was like that. She'd let me push her around like I was a kid, and we'll laugh about it together.

It was a unique bond.

I drew a strawberry beside it.

"Because you smell like strawberries," I shrugged.

"What?" She chuckled.

"Draw a bunny beside mine! I like bunnies," She nodded and started doodling.

Soon we were done, and our own name tags were pinned on our shirt.

"If everyone is done, I'll start briefing you all on the first game!"

We sat with our legs stretched out, neither of us listening.

Sana and I were in our own bubble.

"You like green?" I stared at her shoe, that was a meter away from my face.

"It suits the outfit," She shrugged.

"You like yellow?" She chuckled, imitating the tone I asked in.

"It was comfortable," I replied, shrugging like she did.

"It just started, but I don't want this camp to end," I groaned.

She laughed. "You like it so much? Because of me?" She nudged me on the shoulder.

"Yes, all because of you," I gave a sarcastic look, but I've never meant something more in my life.

"Well, I hate to break the sad news to you," She gave a weak smile.

She hadn't spoken, but I knew it would definitely be something I didn't like.

"It's my last camp with you," She pushed a lock of my hair behind my ear.

Can a heart race and break apart at the same time?

"W-what makes you so sure?"

"I'm going back to Japan in a few months,"

My heart was no longer racing or breaking.

It stopped.

"But why?" I bit my lips, trying to stop my chin from quivering.

"My dad managed to get me a good job offer there," She rested her head on my shoulder.

I learnt something new about Sana.

She had a tendency of being extra nice when she was sharing bad news.

"I love it here, I was having a dilemma on whether I should return," She paused.

"And because I couldn't decide, so my parents decided for me,"

She turned to me for the first time since she broke the news.

"Dahyun? Are you crying?" I wasn't one to hide my tears.

I simply nodded in return.

She cupped my cheek and wiped one tear off.

"You're so cute," She giggled.

I needed to stop crying before everyone noticed. Especially Chaeyoung, because she would cause a commotion and chase Sana away.

"I don't want you to leave," I simply said, linking an arm around hers.

I didn't care if it was weird to say these things despite barely being friends with her.

"We'll meet often before I go! There are many lectures left," She stroked my hair.

"And camp! Right now! It only just started, don't be sad,"

"I'm not sad,"

"You were crying, Dahyun," she laughed

"I'm upset you're leaving,"

"It's the same thing,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.8K 23
Dahyun, a useless gay who's fallen for yet another girl on campus... 'Ms.Heartbreaker' Sana is dared to date Dahyun, it was all meant as a joke! But...
25.7K 620 7
Chaeyoung is a careless woman who happen to meet a love in unexpected place, unexpected time and unexpected situation. What will she do to make Mina...
21.1K 1.2K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...
40K 1.4K 11
I popped out of bed. Did she really say what I heard? [...] I felt awkward but couldn't move anymore. I softly held her right hand and caressed it, t...