Zodiac Heroes - Cast Down to...

confusions-scrolls द्वारा

The first step of Orion's plan is complete. The Zodiac Signs have now been banished down to Earth, with no me... अधिक

Character Introduction
Prologue - Plan Complete
Chapter 1 - High School
Author's Note 1 - Happy (late) Sagittarius Season 2019!
Chapter 2 - Crushes
Chapter 3 - The Dorms
Chapter 4 - Attendance
Chapter 5 - Free Period
Author's Note 2 - Happy Capricorn Season 2019 (Plus An Anouncement)
Chapter 6 - The Piano
A Christmas Special That Nobody Asked For But Here It Is Anyways
Chapter 7 - That Girl
200+, Actually No, 300+ Reads! (I Got Tagged)
Happy Aquarius Season!
Chapter 8 - Long List of Ex-Lovers
A Lil' Announcement Before We Move On To Chapter 9
❤️🧡💛Valentine's Day Special💚💙💜
Chapter 9 - Detention
¡Not A Chapter! Something Smells A Little Fishy (Pun Intended)
Chapter 10 - Two Broken Boys
Chapter 11 - A Scientific Mystery
Chapter 12 - Cold Autumn Day
Bonus Chapter - Truth Or Dare (This Chapter Is Cursed)
A Special Chapter Because It's My Birthday!
Chapter 13 - Everything's Suspicious
Chapter 14 - Fallen Stars
Chapter 15 - Rainbow Scarf
Chapter 16 - Brother to Brother
Chapter 17 - Sincerely
Chapter 18 - Family Reunion
Chapter 20 - The Code of Lady Liberty
Incorrect Quotes For 2K Reads!
Chapter 21 - Scrolls
Chapter 22 - Code Cracking and a Confession
Chapter 23 - Panic Attack
Chapter 24 - Planets
Chapter 25 - Why Orion Keeps Popping Up In Every Conversation
April Fool's Special - The Zodiac Signs On April Fool's Day
Chapter 26 - Who's Ouranos? (Plus Another Tag)
Chapter 27 - Meet Up At Starbucks
Chapter 28 - Stargazing
Get To Know The Planets And Stuff
Chapter 29 - The Truth Is Proven
Chapter 30 - Our Classmates Are Stars, Literal Stars
Chapter 31 - Cafeteria Catastrophe
Sorry This Isn't A Chapter
Chapter 32 - A Little Too Depressing
Chapter 33 - Ophiuchus Appears Again
Chapter 34 - Deciphering a Portal Spell
Chapter 35 - Afraid of Love
Chapter 36 - Urgent Video Call
Epilogue - The Contract
Final A/N
Memorable Quotes
Confusion's Other Books
Bonus Short 1 - Everlasting Friendships
SEQUEL! (Also Kind of Bonus Short 2 - Christmas Spirit)

Chapter 19 - Fork In the Road

704 28 37
confusions-scrolls द्वारा

Libra

Dreamless sleep was not easy to stumble along.

I dreamt that I was standing on a road, with several paths leading off to other unknown places.

Where am I? I wondered.

"Libra. The seventh Zodiac. The Golden Scales." A voice called.

"Who's calling me?" I asked.

"We are." All of a sudden, three hooded figures appeared. They were three old ladies. One held a ball of golden string, one held a strand of the string, and one held a large pair of golden scissors.

I started walking backwards slowly. "Who are you?"

"Choose, Libra." The lady holding the string said.

I looked around at the roads around me. There were around twelve different paths, but different ones kept popping up every second.

Unsure of what to do, I took a step on one of the paths. A vision appeared, showing a girl that looked like me- But that couldn't be me! This girl had hip-length blonde hair and sparkling fuchsia eyes. She also had golden freckles that looked like stars across her face. A pair of golden scales were levitating in her hand.

The old lady with the ball of golden string seemed interested that vision. "That was you. What should have been you."

I stepped away from that path and approached another one. Another vision appeared. It was a series of events that happened earlier. Me on my way to high school, me having a dorm party with the other girls, me speaking to Ophiuchus, the countless supernatural events that happened... 

The old lady holding the piece of string approached me. "This is you. What you are now."

I walked towards a third path. Another vision appeared, but this vision wasn't as clear. There were blurry figures talking to each other, then there was a bright object in a tight space, followed by a puddle of what looked like blood. It seemed horrific. I gasped and I moved away from the path.

The old lady with the pair of giant scissors walked towards me slowly. "This is what will be you. What you are going to be."

"Choose, Libra." The three ladies said at the same time.

"Choose to go back to the past," said the lady with the ball of string.

"Choose to stay in the present," said the lady holding the piece of string.

"Or choose to get a glimpse of the future." said the lady with the scissors.

The decision was pressuring. Wake up, Libra! I said to myself frantically. Wake up! Wake up!

~~~

"Wake up!" Gemini said, shaking me.

I sat up and looked around the room. "Oh my gosh, it felt so real!"

"What are you talking about?" Gemini asked. "Come on, it's a Sunday! Let's go and grab some breakfast!"

I barely ate anything for breakfast. Gemini didn't seem to notice. She spent most of the time chatting with me, chatting with Aquarius, chatting with, well, pretty much everyone.

"Gemini, if you don't be quiet and let me have my peace and quiet, you're going to be the first person to go missing today." Aquarius threatened her.

"Oh please, Aqua, like that's a frightening threat." Gemini stuck her tongue out at him.

Aquarius stared at her with such intensity that if his eyes were laser beams, they would've cut the sun in half.

"Okay, maybe it is." Gemini chuckled nervously and shrank back into her seat.

I laughed too. "How'd I end up with friends like you two?"

"I exist and I'm amazing." Gemini announced proudly as Aquarius rolled his eyes.

From across the table, Sagittarius laughed too. "Yeah right."

"Is that a challenge I hear?" Gemini immediately leaped onto the table.

"A challenge it is!" Sagittarius climbed onto the table as well.

"Oh no, two idiots at our table are on the table and are going to have a, I don't know, a Pokémon battle!" Aquarius said in a sarcastic tone.

Not wanting to get into any fights, I quickly got up and went back to the dorms. When I made it to the twelfth floor, I saw Ophiuchus sitting on the floor beside the door leading to the stairs.

When she saw me, she said, "Hi."

"Hello!" I greeted her back. "Lovely Sunday, isn't it?"

"Yes indeed!" Her voice sounded fake, but I wasn't actually sure.

I looked at a bruise on her face. It looked like something, maybe the lid of a trash can, had hit her in the head. "What's up with the bruise?"

"That?" Ophiuchus put the hood of her hoodie on to cover up the bruise. "I got into a- er- a fight yesterday. Yeah, that's what happened."

"Okay, well, I hope you get better soon." I waved goodbye to her as I walked towards the direction of my dorm room. "I'll see you around."

"Yeah, see you." Ophiuchus got up and went away.

I walked down the hall and got to a fork in the road leading to the different dorms. At this, I paused, remembering the dream I had last night. Luckily, Gemini was making her way to the dorm as well.

"Libra, why'd you leave without me?" She asked. "Come on, let's go!"

~~~

Sag, Gemini and I spent the rest of the morning playing never have I ever. Instead of taking shots, however, we had to eat a piece of candy.

"Never have I ever... forgotten to hand in homework." I said.

Gemini and Sagittarius each put a piece of candy in their mouths.

Saggi held up a second piece and asked, "What if I've forgotten to hand in several homework tasks?"

"That means that you're a bad student." I replied. "Gemini, you next."

"Alright." Gemini thought for a while. "Never have I ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend." None of us moved. "Just checking for more secret relationships." She added.

"I guess it's my turn." Sagittarius said. "Never have I ever... climbed over my neighbour's fence because it was their birthday and I wanted to give them a gift but the fence gate was locked and I didn't have the key so I had to climb over the fence."

Gemini and Libra stared at Sag as she ate a piece of candy.

"What?" She asked. The three of us exploded in a fit of laughter.

Time flew by slowly. We had to change candy into sips of soda because Sagittarius ate all the candy. She drank all the soda too, so we switched it into drawing tallies on a post-it note. Sagittarius' post-it note was full of tallies at the end of the game.

"This is getting kind of boring." Gemini said, lying down on the couch. "I'm going to take a nap."

"Me too." I said, making my way back to the bedroom I shared with Gemini. I lied down on my bed and crossed my fingers, hoping for a dreamless sleep.

~~~

Of course, that didn't come.

I was back in the same place as my previous dream.

"Oh no, please take me away!" I cried.

"Choose, Libra." The same three old ladies appeared again.

"Choose to go back to the past," said the lady with the ball of string.

"Choose to stay in the present," said the lady holding the piece of string.

"Or choose to get a glimpse of the future." said the lady with the scissors.

"Choose, Libra." They said again.

The same two words repeated in my mind as sweat drops dripped down my face.

Choose, Libra. Choose, Libra, Choose... Choose...

~~~

Let me tell you, writing this chapter was surprisingly quick.

This took, like, what, an hour or so to write! I think it's a new record!

Anyways, have a good day/night, and stay safe!

Peace out,

The author owo

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

517 33 59
This book will take a further look into the signs and some cool stuff about them. Note that all the compatibility descriptions won't be the same in l...
17.7K 205 42
There are 12 Zodiac Signs, as you all know. The Zodiac country is split up in different large masses of land, like a state, called sections. But what...
4.3K 59 15
The Zodiac signs were cast down to Earth to live as humans. About 13 years later, they were kidnapped and woke up in a completely different place...a...
24.4K 347 44
The twelve signs of the zodiac are a long forgotten legend. No one knows nor cares what their sign is anymore. However the world is slowly falling ap...