Zodiac Heroes - Cast Down to...

By confusions-scrolls

The first step of Orion's plan is complete. The Zodiac Signs have now been banished down to Earth, with no me... More

Character Introduction
Prologue - Plan Complete
Chapter 1 - High School
Author's Note 1 - Happy (late) Sagittarius Season 2019!
Chapter 2 - Crushes
Chapter 3 - The Dorms
Chapter 4 - Attendance
Chapter 5 - Free Period
Author's Note 2 - Happy Capricorn Season 2019 (Plus An Anouncement)
Chapter 6 - The Piano
A Christmas Special That Nobody Asked For But Here It Is Anyways
Chapter 7 - That Girl
200+, Actually No, 300+ Reads! (I Got Tagged)
Happy Aquarius Season!
Chapter 8 - Long List of Ex-Lovers
A Lil' Announcement Before We Move On To Chapter 9
❤️🧡💛Valentine's Day Special💚💙💜
Chapter 9 - Detention
¡Not A Chapter! Something Smells A Little Fishy (Pun Intended)
Chapter 10 - Two Broken Boys
Chapter 11 - A Scientific Mystery
Chapter 12 - Cold Autumn Day
Bonus Chapter - Truth Or Dare (This Chapter Is Cursed)
A Special Chapter Because It's My Birthday!
Chapter 13 - Everything's Suspicious
Chapter 14 - Fallen Stars
Chapter 15 - Rainbow Scarf
Chapter 16 - Brother to Brother
Chapter 17 - Sincerely
Chapter 19 - Fork In the Road
Chapter 20 - The Code of Lady Liberty
Incorrect Quotes For 2K Reads!
Chapter 21 - Scrolls
Chapter 22 - Code Cracking and a Confession
Chapter 23 - Panic Attack
Chapter 24 - Planets
Chapter 25 - Why Orion Keeps Popping Up In Every Conversation
April Fool's Special - The Zodiac Signs On April Fool's Day
Chapter 26 - Who's Ouranos? (Plus Another Tag)
Chapter 27 - Meet Up At Starbucks
Chapter 28 - Stargazing
Get To Know The Planets And Stuff
Chapter 29 - The Truth Is Proven
Chapter 30 - Our Classmates Are Stars, Literal Stars
Chapter 31 - Cafeteria Catastrophe
Sorry This Isn't A Chapter
Chapter 32 - A Little Too Depressing
Chapter 33 - Ophiuchus Appears Again
Chapter 34 - Deciphering a Portal Spell
Chapter 35 - Afraid of Love
Chapter 36 - Urgent Video Call
Epilogue - The Contract
Final A/N
Memorable Quotes
Confusion's Other Books
Bonus Short 1 - Everlasting Friendships
SEQUEL! (Also Kind of Bonus Short 2 - Christmas Spirit)

Chapter 18 - Family Reunion

743 28 14
By confusions-scrolls

Virgo

"Why exactly are we going to the Statue of Liberty?" I asked Leo. I didn't answer, and started muttering to himself.

"Whatever it is, it must've been really important." Capricorn said. "Seriously though, why are we going there? And by foot out of all transportation choices! It's going to take two hours!"

Leo turned around to look at us. "Here, look at this." He showed us a text message from Cancer. I had to re-read it to make sure that I wasn't reading things wrong.

"A tunnel in the school that leads to the Statue of Liberty?" I asked. "Sounds pretty cool, but why?"

"I dunno." Leo replied. "Whatever it is that they've found, I hope that it's not dangerous."

We continued our journey to the Statue of Liberty, not even stopping to check for directions. Leo seemed to know the way to the Statue of Liberty, despite the fact that none of us have ever been there.

We stopped at Battery Park, staring at the long line-up for the statue cruises.

Leo's shoulders slumped. "How are we supposed to get there any faster now?"

All of a sudden, a silvery blonde haired boy crashed into Leo and knocked him over.

"What just happened?" Capricorn asked as Leo got up.

The blonde haired boy paid no attention to the three of us. Instead, he stared off into the distance. A tall, cloaked figure approached us. With the wave of her hand, she sent a bench flying towards him, but he ducked, and the bench crashed into the line of people lining up for the statue cruises. The crowd of people ran away in fear.

"Um, should we go?" I asked.

"We're not leaving." Leo insisted. "Cancer needs us, and so do Scorpio and Pisces."

"Well how are we supposed to get there if this boss fight is happening?" Capricorn asked while ducking from a trash can the psychic lady had thrown in our direction.

The cloaked lady laughed. "So I guess that you finally understand that you are no match for me."

The silvery blonde haired boy from earlier emerged from under a broken bench. "Evildoers never win!" He charged at the cloaked lady so quickly that he might have broken the barrier of the speed of light.

With another wave of her hand, the cloaked lady sent the boy crashing into a tree. She turned to look at us, and I could catch a glimpse of lilac hair and a green eye.

"Bystanders." She said slyly. "Shouldn't you lot be at school?"

At that moment, the blonde boy returned. There was blood on the left side of his face and a scar on his nose. He looked like he was about to charge at the lady again, but he saw me, and he paused. His determined expression faltered, and was replaced with an emotion of surprise. I could've sworn that both of these people looked familiar, but where have I seen them before?

"Interesting, aren't they?" The cloaked figure sneered. "How bystanders can quickly get involved in a fight."

I knew that she was talking about Capricorn, Leo and I. For some reason, I had the urge to hit this lady with something. I took the lid of a trash can and threw it like a frisbee. It hit the side of the lady's head, and she collapsed.

The expression on Capricorn's face was one of shock. "Why did you do that?"

"She didn't seem friendly." I grimaced, wiping the dust on the side of my skirt.

The boy with silvery blonde hair approached us. "Thanks for saving my life." He said to me.

"Why were you fighting her anyways?" I asked.

The boy sighed. "There's evil here." He replied. "It's everywhere. I'd look out if I were you. Besides, shouldn't you lot be at school?"

I looked at him sideways. "Do I know you?"

We stared at each other for a while, until Leo interrupted us and said, "Well, we'd better get going if we're going to help Cancer."

"Huh, so you're the Zodiac Signs, aren't you." The blonde haired boy studied the three of us curiously. "You lot have changed since the last time I saw you."

"The last time you saw us?" I asked. "Who are you even?"

The boy held his hand out for us to shake. "I'm Mercury. The planet, in case you're wondering. I don't suppose you've figured out what Celestia is?"

"If you mean that magical land that we've lived in before all of this happened, yeah." Capricorn replied.

I shook Mercury's hand. "I'm Virgo. This is Capricorn and this is Leo." I gestured to both boys.

Mercury's smile faltered. "Virgo? Is that you?"

"I'm pretty sure I know you from somewhere." I told him.

"So Orion's gotten rid of your memories of Celestia when he banished you." Mercury mused. "Interesting."

At the mention of memories, I suddenly remembered something. The memory just hit me like how the trash can lid hit the cloaked lady.

~~~

The memory took place in a garden. I was watching a green haired girl and a purple haired girl in a field of flowers. I recognised these as the forms of Gemini and I from Celestia.

"Capricorn's just asked me about Aquarius' whereabouts for the third time today." Celestian-Gemini said.

"Well, you can't blame him for being worried." Celestian-me said, not even looking up from a flower she was examining.

"Easy for you to say, you like him!" Celestian-Gemini teased me.

Celestian-me rolled her eyes. "Wouldn't you be super worried if Mercury or I went missing?"

At this, Celestian-Gemini stopped. At the same time, Mercury appeared. He still had his silvery blonde hair and lime green eyes.

"Where have you been?" Celestian-me asked him.

"I've been running around the entire Celestia looking for Capricorn's brother." He replied.

"You could've been caught running around like that!" Celestian-me said. "You know that Orion is plotting things right now-"

"I bet that that evil piece of slime has captured Aquarius!" Celestian-Gemini added.

"I know, I know." Mercury sighed. "I purposefully avoided that creepy looking fortress somewhere in the north-"

"Wait, creepy looking fortress?" Celestian-me asked. He nodded. "Brother, you're a genius!"

"I am?" Mercury looked confused. So was Celestian-Gemini.

"Hold on, I've got to tell the others something." Celestian-me dragged the two of them along.

Wait, Mercury was my- My thoughts were interrupted as the memory ended.

~~~

"Virgo, are you okay?" Capricorn asked as my consciousness came back to Battery Park. "You just started staring off into space for no reason-"

"It was a memory, from her days in Celestia." Leo interrupted him. "I've had one too."

I paid no attention to them. I stared at Mercury. "You're my brother?"

Mercury smiled. "So you remember."

"I can't believe-" I started.

Mercury cut me off. "Gemini's at school, I suspect?"

Leo cleared his throat. "Um, we've got to get going to the Statue of Liberty now, so bye, I guess." He started to walk off.

"Hold on," Mercury stopped him. "You said you needed to get there quick?"

"Yeah, so we'd better get going." Capricorn turned to leave when Mercury stopped him too.

"I've got a boat." He said, pointing to a floating boat in the distance. "But you'd better hold on. Don't want anyone falling off."

~~~

Is it just me or do I write really bad chapters when I have no ideas?

Yeah, that's probably it.

Anyways, have a good day/night!

Peace out,

The author owo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 210 42
There are 12 Zodiac Signs, as you all know. The Zodiac country is split up in different large masses of land, like a state, called sections. But what...
19 0 1
Long ago the zodiac signs were viewed as God's. When they "died" pieces of them stayed behind and brought them to their descendants. These peices hel...
30.8K 1K 71
Can twelve strangers put their differences aside to save the Astro realm. "Are you fucking telling me that they're twelve of them" Orion jeered as he...