Love Mistake

Por Allybebo

falling in love is beautiful... but falling in love with the wrong person can destroy you... Mais

My Words
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Not an update
Chapter 18
Happy Birthday Kokkie
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
New stories
Chapter 25
Special 💜
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
I purple you 💜
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Celebrations 🥳
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
2 years with LM
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Am I wrong? 🤔
Important announcement
chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Semi Final)
Final
The End 🥺
See You Soon 💟
please show support

Chapter 5

2.3K 81 22
Por Allybebo

Jennie strom into a room. She was super angry. She didn't know why but the thing, Jungkook asked out Lisa was bothering her. She was mad at Jungkook. Yeji followed her and saw her frustrated.

Yeji: Jennie... (Called)
Jennie: how dare he Yeji! How dare he asked Lisa out! (Angrily)

Yeji was quite and listing Jennie carefully.

Jennie: he can't do this! He can't ask Lisa out! (Angrily)
Yeji: and why are you bothered? (Calmly)
Jennie: what do you mean, what's bothering me? Lisa is my best friend. I know Jungkook very well he is doing this only to take advantage of her. (Defensively explained)
Yeji: what if he doesn't want to? Maybe he is just interested in Lisa.
Jennie: his only interest is fuck up girls! (Yelled)
Yeji: are you sure this is the only reason of your anger?
Jennie: what do you mean? (Confused)
Yeji: I think you are jealous that Jungkook asked Lisa because you maybe like him.
Jennie: what-what are you saying. It-it's nothing like th-this. I-I am just concerned about my friend. I have nothing to do with that asshole. (Hesitating)

Yeji just chuckled and stood up while folding her hand.

Yeji: I can see everything clear Jennie. But I think you don't understand it or doesn't want to understand. (Being obvious)

With that Yeji left and left Jennie confused.

Jennie: What is even she is saying? Lisa is my friend and I just want to protect her. Yes... That's it. (Conversing herself)

Jennie grabbed her phone and messaged someone.

Jerk 🤬

<meet me right now.
At our usual place]

[Is my kitten needy
for daddy... Huh? 😉>

<stfu... And meet me right now... ]

[Fine babygirl~
daddy is coming 😘>

After the message Jennie went to the rooftop where they usually do their business. (By Business you know what 😜 -author)

Jennie was in the rooftop, waiting for Jungkook. After few minutes of waiting Jungkook finally came. Jennie was back facing him.

Jungkook: daddy is here babygirl. Why didn't you go to the room already? Look, I don't have much time. I literally ditch my team by saying that I am going to the washroom.

Jennie turned around and folded her arms.

Jennie: did you asked Lisa out? Why you do that? (Serious way)
Jungkook: woooh~ someone is jealous. (Teasing manner)
Jennie: shut up and answer me. (Straight face)
Jungkook: nothing. She is beautiful and pretty, so I thought- (couldn't finished)
Jennie: you thought you can screw her up?
Jungkook: what the fuck are you saying? (Little annoyed)
Jennie: I am telling the truth. Listen Jeon Jungkook, my best friend is not the those sluts who you fuck around. She is pure and you shouldn't fucking get close to her. (Scolded)
Jungkook: the slut that I am fucking now is you. (Being annoyed)
Jennie: did you just call me a slut? (Should)
Jungkook: Jennie I- (couldn't finished)
Jennie: let it be Jungkook. I don't care what you think about me. Just stay away from my friend. (Warned)

Jennie was about but she stopped when Jungkook spoke.

Jungkook: then stay away from my friend as well! (Yelled angrily)

Jennie turned around and look at Jungkook confused.

Jungkook: what do you think, I don't know you are going out with Taehyung. (Angrily)
Jennie: he asked me out, I didn't tell him. (Almost yelled)
Jungkook: but you agree. You didn't refused him. Although you knew I won't like that. (Angrily)

Jennie was quite. She was confused by Jungkook's reaction.

Jungkook: why you did that Jennie? Let's make a deal. You won't go out with Tae and I won't go with Lisa. (Being serious and little bit angrily)
Jennie: I can't do this. I can't say no to Taehyung. (Serious)
Jungkook: (chuckled) you are literally not thinking about your friends only because you want to go out with Tae. Why Jennie? Do you like him? (Angrily)
Jennie: if I do, what's your problem? I can like whom ever I want. You don't have any right to interfere in my life. (Argued)
Jungkook: then you are also not allow to interfere in mine. I will go out with Lisa and I will see who stops me. (Argued back angrily)

After saying that Jungkook left Jennie there. Jennie ran her fingers though her hair.

~In the evening~

Jennie was in her room. She didn't talk to Lisa. Lisa came into the room and Jennie was busy with her game.

Lisa: NiNi-ah~ are you angry at me?

Jennie didn't look at her.

Lisa: yaa~ talk to me. Why you are not talking?

Jennie stopped playing her game and looked at Lisa with a straight face.

Jennie: do you even care? (Straight face)
Lisa: of course I do.
Jennie: then why did you agree too go out with that jerk?
Lisa: I am sorry. I didn't know that you hate him that much or else I would never.
Jennie: (signed) look Lisa, it's not because of I don't like him. It's because he is not a good guy. He is a playboy who loves to fuck every girl he sees. (Calmly explained)
Lisa: what? (Surprised)
Jennie: yes. He is a fuckboy and I'm just trying to protect you.
Lisa: I didn't think he would be like that. I trust you and don't worry, I won't go out with him.
Jennie: really?
Lisa: hmm... I promise. Now let's go and eat something, I am hungry. (Smiled)

Jennie nodded with a smile.

Lisa: but I have to change. I'll be back. (Smiled)

Lisa went to bathroom to get change when Jennie got a message.

Unknown number

< hey Jennie, it's Tae 😊]

[Oh! Hey>

[Wait how did you get
my number???>

<it wasn't that much hard 😏]

[Of course Chae 😑>

<she is nice...don't
go after her 😃]

[Yeah right! 😒... But
why did you message?>

[Just want to give you my number and also to inform you that I will
pick you up tomorrow afternoon as we don't classes...😊>

[So be ready beautiful 😏>

[See you tomorrow 😘❤>

Jennie sighed after reading the text.

Jennie: this guy is something. Let see, if he can win me or not. (Smirked)

Thank you so much for reading. I am late, I know. Actually I have to cover up two stories, so it's little bit of difficult for me to catch up both stories with story plots, dialogues and other stuff. Because I am a lazy ass 😴... Anyway, comment your thoughts, opinions and suggestions.
ILY 😊💖

Follow my Instagram:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Love Mistake" title track....

I purple you💜

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.1M 45.2K 53
❝That's good. My heart belongs to Rosé anyway.❞
100K 2.1K 39
Loving someone can mean only two things, you can get hurt and you can get hurt even more. Jungkook and Lisa both are living their lives separately bu...
639K 14K 35
Liskook: Lisa and Jungkook's friendship was lost when Lisa had enough of being Jealous because of Jungkook and Tzuyu. Jirosé: Jimin uses Rosé just t...
238K 6.6K 16
𝘽𝙏𝙎 𝙫𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝓧 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝕵𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖔𝖔, 𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖊, 𝕵𝖎𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊, 𝕷𝖎𝖟𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐