Opposite Ways [ A Baekhyun Fa...

By Saranghaeexojunmyeon

Wherein, She likes to save lives But He likes to take it When two completely different people with unalike pe... More

C O M I N G S O O N !
Chapter 1: Guns and Blood
Chapter 2: A Mafia's Game
Chapter 3: Danger
Chapter 5: Dimples
Chapter 6: Yoda and Dwarf
Chapter 7: Mad X
Chapter 8: The Real Game
Chapter 9: Trusting Him
Chapter 10: The Nightmare
Chapter 11: Revenge
Chapter 12: Lost
Chapter 13: Jeju Island
Chapter 14: Ji Yejin
Chapter 15: Family
Chapter 16: Missing
Chapter 17: Afraid of Losing you
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Promises
Chapter 20: My Special Person
Chapter 21: Disappointment
Chapter 22: A Broken Promise
Chapter 23: Nostalgic Night
Chapter 24: Too Good To Be True
Chapter 25: Double Trouble
Chapter 26: Just Tonight
Chapter 27: My Girl
Chapter 28: Little Star
Chapter 29: Back Home
Chapter 30: The Nightclub
Chapter 31: Meant To Be
Chapter 32: A Father's Love
Chapter 33: The Hidden Truth
Chapter 34: First Snow
Chapter 35: Guilt and Regrets
Chapter 36: Haven
Chapter 37: Beyond Forever

Chapter 4: Repay Time

909 95 134
By Saranghaeexojunmyeon

Even the Moon has a dark side. 

Your eyes widened when you saw them. Baekhyun came with more guys this time, last time it was only 3 of them, but this time it is 8-9 people. They all were pointing their revolvers at each of those men.

The guy - who seemed like the leader - was looking at them with a totally shocked expression. He was completely distracted and you quickly got a hold of your pistol.

Without thinking twice, you pulled the trigger and the bullet hit his leg. He fell on the ground, holding his injured leg and groaning out of pain.

You quickly stood up, ignoring your head which was throbbing in pain. In a second, everyone started fighting, throwing punches and kicks at each other.

You saw that a man was about to go into the house but you stepped in front of him, "Where do you think you are going?"

Without letting him answer, you punched his jaw and kicked his chest which caused him to stumble backwards. You spun for once and kicked him from behind his head and he crashed on the ground.

You saw another guy coming towards you. You cracked your knuckles, ready to punch him but before you could do anything, you felt a force, more like a hand, pull you from there. For the lack of balance, you fell on that person with your eyes closed. That person whimpered a little and you heard a gunshot. Ignoring it, you opened your eyes to see the only Baekhyun.

He slowly opened his eyes and ran out of breath when he saw you really close to him. Your natural grey eyes connected with his brown ones. Your heart raced up again after years. His arms were wrapped around your waist. You felt as if there were only the two of you in this world.

You soon came to realisation to what was happening and cleared your throat. He let go of his hold around you and you got up.

You looked at the guy, who was about to attack you, on the ground. You realised what happened. The so-called-boss was about to shoot you but Baekhyun saved you and the bullet hit his own man. You looked at Baekhyun with a shocked expression but you just saw him fighting two guys at the same time.

He had two pistols in his hand. He slid away from them to be able to aim at the two from a better angle. Before they could react or attack him with their guns, Baekhyun shot the two of them -with different revolvers- at the same time. He was a pro and that amazed you. He can use guns with both of his hands while you can only use it with your right hand. This seriously shows how good he is at it.

You looked around to see all of the men on the ground, some dead, some still alive but groaning. Some of Baekhyun's men had small cuts on their face. Suddenly the alive ones got up and ran away and Baekhyun walked up to someone - whom you suppose is Chanyeol.

"Bury them in the backyard, there shouldn't be any trace. I will handle the things here. And Kyungsoo," A cute yet dangerous looking guy walked to him, "Help him."

That Kyungsoo named guy nodded and those two started to take the dead bodies to their van. Baekhyun turned around to look at you, who was still amazed and shocked by all this. Thousands of questions running in your mind but you don't know if you should ask them or not.

He walked up to you and the others followed him, even when he walks, there is a gangster aura roaming around him.

He stopped and looked at you, "I know you have lots to ask, but I prefer we go inside and talk."

You nodded and walked inside the house which they followed. Hearing the door shut, Haru came running. He quickly engulfed you in a hug when he saw you, "You came back!" He pulled back but he frowned when he saw your forehead which was still bleeding.

"Are you okay?! You are bleeding!" He asked and you just smiled, placing your hand on his shoulder, assuring that everything is fine.

He suddenly saw Baekhyun and the others in the house and started to panick. He held your hand and pushed you behind him, "Who the hell are you guys?! How did you get in?! Are you here to hurt Yeonhwa?! Don't even try laying a finger on her!" He panicked even harder when he saw guns in their hands. Unlike his bestfriend, he is a really bad fighter and panicks whenever he sees guns.

Kai laughed, more like mocked him, before slumping himself on the couch, "Tsk, what an idiot."

His hold around your hand tightened and you said, "Haru-ah, they....... helped me. They are not here to hurt anyone."

He looked back, still not convinced. He really is worried but you smiled. He calmed down. He once said that whether anything calms him down or not, your smile will always make him forget anything.

"Can you get me the first aid kit?" You asked and he nodded before going upstairs to get it. You looked at them, "Umm, you can all sit down."

They all did as you said, and you saw that a single seat was still empty so you occupied it. Soon, Haru came down with the first aid kit in his hands. You thanked him and took it from him.

"Please treat yourselves," You kept the kit on the table and Sehun was the first one to take it. You thought of being a little nice to them as they saved you. You owe them much more though.

After they were done treating themselves, Haru spoke up, "Let me treat your injuries."

You didn't say anything because he is always the one who treats you up whenever you are hurt. He applied some antibiotic to a cotton and kneeled down in front of you. He started to rub it on your scratched elbow and you whimpered in pain. It really hurts a lot.

Baekhyun got up from his seat, not being able to take it anymore, and held Haru's hand, stopping him, "You are hurting her. Give it to me."

Haru insisted, "But I am always the one who treats her. You can go and sit down, I'll help her."

One glare, only one glare was enough for Haru to back off and give the cotton to Baekhyun. Baekhyun sat down in front of you, "Hey, I can do this myself. My hands aren't broken. You don't need to do it."

"Shhh." He shushed you and started to apply it on your elbow and he blew on it every now and then. You were just looking at him. How is it that a person like him has such a duality? You remember when he told the gy to kill you in the hospital, you thought that no one was as cold as him. But now, the whole scenario is changed. He came to save you, and before you knew it, he is treating your wounds. What can be the reason behind this?

Soon, he was done and he placed himself back to his old place. You took a deep breath and started, "So, how did you all know that these guys are here?"

Baekhyun answered, "As I already told you, I knew that you and your family won't be safe after what you did in the hospital. One of my men kept an eye on you every second and that's how I came to know."

Your forehead creased in confusion as you inquired, "But why? Why would you save me? What is the reason behind it?"

He totally ignored your question, "So, what is your answer to my deal now? Does it all make sense now?"

"I already said that I don't want to! My answer will always be No!" You got quite frustrated. You thought that you made it clear in the hospital but this guy is so hard-headed.

He just smirked, "Are you sure, Yeonhwa-sshi? I guess you have two reasons for which you should come with me."

You fell silent and it hit you. He was right. You don't know if you should go to him or not, "I saved you so to repay me, you should come to my gang. And the other one is to save your family. You already know that you can't save your family alone. Just to inform you, this was the least dangerous they got. They can be even more dangerous than that. To make things simpler, let's both help each other. You need me and I need you, both of us know that. I guess you'll be more thoughtful about everyone, and not only yourself, and then answer me."

He was right. You need to think about your family as well, whatever you do now is gonna affect your family as well. Just because you don't want to be like before, just because of your own selfishness, you can't let your family, who are totally innocent, be in danger.

You just sighed, showing defeat, "Okay, fine. I'll agree to come with you but you also need to keep my family safe. Remember that." He looked relieved and he nodded.

You don't even know if you are doing the right thing. You don't know if you can become the monster you were before again. You don't know anything but you still agreed.

All you can do now is pray for the best.

But as said, not all the things will go as planned. Many more shocks might come in your way. Many mysteries and truth will be unravelled, and a strong bond towards everyone might as well be created.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

14.03.2020

Word count: 1626

Hello everyone! I know that this chapter didn't have lots of scenes but as eveything is now settled, I promise that new mysteries, shocks, truths and feelings will be revealed in the next chapters!

Thanks to @popper_kpop for the amazing poster! Am totally in love with it! She has always been there for me! (If I start, I might take a century so let's leave it up to here. Yall might not want to read an emo essay) Love you Dosto!

Anyways, Hope you guys will stay tuned for the next one, thank you!

Lots of love from,
-Authornim.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 698 42
Minyoung had always dreamt of a life like in those fairytales ; even after everything one had been through, there's always happily ever after. She be...
25.8K 988 44
A love story between a girl who is cheerful but doesnot believe in love and a boy who falls for her and makes her believe in love
3.3K 311 24
"If this moment is full of happiness, then it's because of you. Always..."
2K 79 27
Twelve different lives. Suddenly, eleven of them should unite to help the twelfth one. Otherwise.. He'll die.. >> Th...