My Tomboy Girlfriend

By Devilish_angelR

Cover Credits to @luckykr13 Omkara Singh Oberoi, The youngest CEO of Oberoi Industries at the age of 26 and t... More

Important Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
New Story Alert
Epilogue

Chapter 17

5K 367 199
By Devilish_angelR

Omkara walked towards the direction of Tia's voice where there was a large crowd gathered.

"You worthless piece of shit, you spilled chocolate pudding on my designer dress! " Tia shouted wiping off the chocolate pudding from her white dress, "Who allowed this street rat into this party? Don't know from where these people will come from just extra weight on the earth." Tia scolded Edward.

"Tia, calm down... " Samar whispered looking at the crowd that was gathered around them.

"Oh, you shut up, didn't you see what this brat did, he spilled chocolate pudding on my dress, Don't know why people will even give birth to this scum bags when they cannot even bring them up properly." Tia said annoyed.

"Tia... " Samar called, "what are you doing? Why are you scolding that poor boy?"

"Poor boy, this bloody brat, he wasted my dress." Tia said trying to slap Edward.

"Tia." Samar shouted pulling Edward behind him, "Is this is your sympathy and love towards children?"

"Oh shut up, who loves this type brats." Tia said frantically rubbing and worrying about her dress. "You are an idiot to think I loves all these shitty street rats."

"So, all these days you have been putting on a facade?" Samar asked looking heart broken.

Tia froze in the mid way realising what she just told.

"No, Samar baby, I was talking crap and I didn't mean anything in it." Tia said frantically trying to cover up.

"Enough." Samar said showing his palm, "I might have been blind all these days but not anymore."

"Samar baby... "

"I am calling off our engagement and I am breaking up with you." Samar said in a serious tone taking of the ring from Tia's finger.

"Samar, Samar, please listen to me. " Tia began to run behind Samar as the guests began to gossip among themselves.

"We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, please enjoy the foods and drinks that are being served in the garden area." Sanjeev Malhotra and his wife said looking embarrassed and walked inside.

Omkara was surprised and shocked with all the sudden happenings.

"Where is this girl?" Omkara thought and began to search for Gauri, when he stopped hearing her voice.

He hid behind the window as he watched Gauri speak with Edward.

"Here's your chocolate pudding and I also got some other delicacies for you, to take home and share with everyone, Okay." Gauri said ruffling his hair.

"Thank you, Ri." Edward said with a toothy grin and giving a quick hug to Gauri.

"Okay, bye. I will see you soon, now I have to go." Gauri said waving bye to Edward and walked towards Omkara's car.

"Buddy, can I wipe this awful thing off my lips now?" Gauri asked sliding into the passenger seat.

"Are you the one behind, what has happened with Tia today? " Omkara asked silently looking at Gauri.

"What has happened? I don't know anything." Gauri said stuttering.

"Is it? " Omkara asked raising his brow.

"I am sorry, buddy." Gauri said softly looking down at her fingers.

"Why did you do that?" Omkara asked softly, "Did you forgot your rule to be good to everyone? " Omkara asked raising Gauri's face up with his index finger.

"No, I didn't," Gauri said shaking her head, "but someone told me, sometimes being bad, to the bad people is not bad." Gauri said smiling.

"Besides she has hurt your brother,how can we leave her like that without letting her know her lesson? And see it isn't that bad, everyone got to see her real face. So, what I did is not wrong, right na buddy?" Gauri said smiling brightly.

Omkara looked at her with surprise and adoration.

"Buddy?" Gauri called Omkara as he stared at her without speaking anything.

"Buddy? All you alright?" Gauri called again waving her hands in front of Omkara.

"Omkara." Gauri called softly placing her hand on his shoulder and she was shocked as one second he was staring at her and the next second Omkara's lips were on her lips sucking and nibbling them soft and tenderly with his hands cupping her face keeping her steady.

Gauri sat still not knowing what's going on but nevertheless she began to enjoy the sensations that her body was feeling.

Omkara broke the kiss gasping for air and Gauri began to take deep breathes.

"Shit, what have I done?" Omkara thought running his hand in his hair, "Why is she making me so weak and why did I kissed her, what will she think of me now? How should I explain it to her now?" Several questions passed in his mind.

"Omkara." Gauri called making him face her.

"Umm... Look, I wiped the lipstick off your lips." Omkara said coming up with a reason.

Gauri touched her lips and found the lipstick gone.

"What's that?" Omkara asked as Gauri opened her fists revealing a white cloth.

"The beautician told me, I should wipe the awful thing off my lips with this after the party." Gauri said looking at the thing in her hand.

Omkara cleared his throat mentally smacking himself for coming up with a shitty reason.

"It's ok, you don't need that one, now that I wiped it off your lips myself." Omkara said with a straight face.

"Okay." Gauri said keeping the wipe inside her wallet.

"And." Omkara said making Gauri face him, "Don't let anyone wipe your lips, Only I have that special talent to wipe like that, if you let anyone else do that then your lips will get swelled up in the size of Potatoes." Omkara said in a scary tone making Gauri to cover her lips with her hands in fear.

"Will you let anyone wipe your lips like that?" Omkara asked again.

"No." Gauri said shaking her head vigorously.

"Good, now say thank you for me, since I helped you wipe your lips."

"Thank you." Gauri said softly.

"You are welcome, now put on your seat belt, we will go home." Omkara instructed and Gauri turned around to buckle up only then did Omkara let out a smile break on his face looking at Gauri.

"Thank God, we got home now I can remove these long slippers." Gauri said removing her heels as soon as she got down the car. "Feels like heaven but hurts like hell." She said looking at her foot that was red with bruises that were formed due to wearing the heels.

"Why are holding the slippers in your hand?" Omkara asked coming towards Gauri after parking his car in the garage.

"I can't wear them anymore, see, my feet got bruised." Gauri said showing her feet.

"You gonna walk barefoot till your apartment? " Omkara questioned.

"Yes." Gauri said and began to walk towards the elevator limping all the way, holding her heels in her hand. With Omkara following her.

Omkara changed into his pyjamas after finishing a business call. He stood in the kitchen with a first aid box in his hands contemplating. Slowly he began to walk towards Gauri's apartment.

"Should I knock? Or should I just use the duplicate key?" He thought standing in front of the door.

"I came up with one explanation today, I can't frame one again." He thought and knocked on the door but found it open.

He entered inside Gauri's apartment and saw her sleeping on the sofa wearing her oversized hoodie hugging a teddy bear, the TV still on with Cartoons running in it.

"God, she was sleeping without locking the door!" Omkara mumbled walking towards Gauri.

"Gauri." He called softly but she groaned hugging her teddy.

Omkara slowly crouched near her legs and applied ointment on her bruised foot. After applying the ointment, he covered her with the duvet properly and smiled looking at how cute she looked while sleeping. He remembered the events that has taken place earlier the day.

"Good night." He whispered against her hair placing a soft kiss on the top of her head and walked  out of her apartment, locking the door securely with the duplicate key.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 665 5
Omkara Singh Oberoi and Gauri Trivedi are best buddies since they know each other. They belong to the same social circle, know each other's likes, d...
1.9K 155 1
Annika Oberoi nee' Trivedi the 25 year old young widow of a 35 year Omkara Singh Oberoi have lost everybody in her love for him. She thought they had...
90.5K 8.6K 18
*COMPLETED*☑ A Rom-Com. 🤗 An Amazing cover by @ImLilMissComplicated, @GraphicAssemblers❤️ Have you ever thought what will happen if Shivaay Singh O...
236K 25.7K 46
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a bad boy and the most popular guy in college. 🤷‍♂ Anika, a nerd who is only concentrated on her studies and hates Shivaay. 💁...