A Bet On Love / JJK

By Nash_Writes97

He was limitless. He was emotionless, but the fun part was he was a playboy. He played with girls' hearts and... More

Introduction
Characters
AUTHOR NOTE
Oh, Seoul
A Fresh Start
Step Siblings
Pervert
Cookies or Kookie
Pepper
Friends
A Little Secret
Fire In Your Heart
Missing You
Hangout
Heart Flutter
Ignorance
Broken Heart
Kim Ara
The Bully
A Real Idiot
Treachery
Believe Me
Torture
Learn The Truth
A Plan
The Evil One
No More Lies
Save Her
Unforgivable
Unbothered
A Chance
He Loves Me
Ego
A Broken Promise
Need A Better Plan
Too Close
Busan
Bygones Are Bygones
The Deep Eyes
Young Love
I Love You
Beautiful Feelings
A New Bet
Pieces Of Memories
Bitter
Party, Party, Yeah!
She Is Gone
Bereaved
Kim Jaehee
Muster Up
Wait For A Little Longer
Flashbacks
Love Is On The Air
Falsehood
Antipathy
Her Lover
Euphoria
THANK YOU

Hurt Her

10.3K 380 28
By Nash_Writes97

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Park Sohee POV

"Party on the weekend? At your house?" Ara exclaimed, literally jumping on her seat.

"Yes, but not in my house. It's in our family villa. Mom doesn't like it when we throw parties at the house." I mumbled as I parked my car after driving for almost five minutes to search for a parking space. I got out of the car and walked into the school while she trailed behind me.

"But what's the party for?" She asked.

"Uh, It's for partying, I guess." I let out a fake laugh, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. 

She narrowed her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest, "You know, you're really weird."

I smiled widely, giggling.

"Now, seriously, tell me about the party."

"To be honest, I don't know much about the party, but it's Jimin Oppa who wanted to throw the party for all of you to celebrate his birthday." I half-lied as I didn't want to tell her that it wasn't his idea to throw a party but Jungkook's. I wiggled my eyebrows as I smirked widely in a playful manner. She curved her mouth into an 'o' shape and nodded slightly while pink tints spread on both her cheeks.

We took our books from our locker, waiting for others to arrive. It didn't take so long before I saw Jungkook in the crowd. I waved my hand in the air, gaining his attention. My smile dropped when I saw Sana walking beside him. Unknowingly, I curved my fist into a ball, clenching my jaw tight.

"I heard that Sana and Pranjal are step-siblings." Ara whispered, making me snap my head towards her, frowning.

"Really?" I tilted my head.

"Yeah. Sana's dad married Pranjal's mother three years ago. After that, her mother died due to cancer. So they moved to Korea again." She whispered, giving me a weird look at me. 

"How did you know?"

"I told her."

I looked over her shoulder only to see Pranjal with a smile. She walked towards us, hugging her books, and glanced behind me before averting her eyes from there to us again.

"I told her when we had a free period yesterday. And don't tell Sana that I told you guys about us, or otherwise she will never leave me alive." She let out a chuckle nervously.

"Oh." I curved my lips into an 'o' shape, nodding slightly.

"Good morning, Baby," Jungkook leaned, placing a peck on my cheeks as soon as he walked up to me with that girl. I smiled slightly, pecking his lips.

"Good morning, Jungkookie." I glanced over to Sana to see her reaction, tilting my head aside. I pouted slightly, seeing no expression on her face as if she didn't care about seeing us together.

It's good if she doesn't care. Right?

I asked myself internally, hugging his arm.

"GUYS!"

We turned around when we heard Lisa's high-pitched voice. I smiled widely, seeing her cheerful figure jogging towards us while Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin were behind her with bright smiles. She hugged me, swaying side to side. Her cheeks were red, and I was sure that something good had happened to her.

"What's the news?" I asked, raising my eyebrows as soon as she broke the hug. She looked over to Taehyung and then back to me with a smile.

"I met with Taehyung's parents, and they liked me! They already invited me to have dinner with them!" She squealed, clapping her hands in excitement. I giggled, giving her another hug.

"That's good, Lisa."

I broke the hug, poking her cheeks.

"Let's head to our classes, shall we?" Jungkook muttered as he gave a peck on my forehead and smiled.

"Yeah, let's go."

Hand in hand, we both walked down to the hallways while others trailed behind us.

I let out a deep sigh, blinking my eyes for the nth time. Making doodles on my book, I concentrated on reading the poem. I was in the library, alone, as it was a free period for me. Others went to their chemistry class and would be free after an hour.

I raised my head from the book as soon as I heard noises of something dropping. I looked over my shoulders, getting up from the chair as I walked in that direction.

I puffed my cheeks when I saw books on the floor. I snapped my head from side to side only to see a few students reading books, but I didn't see anyone near the shelves, which made me wonder.

Strange.

I mumbled to myself, picking up the books one by one. My hands stopped as soon as I heard loud noises again. I stood up, hugging the books I picked, looking over the shelves. 

My eyes widened when I saw the shelf dropping towards me. I closed my eyes in fear, waiting for the impact. But before it could crash on me, someone pulled me by gripping my arm. I screeched as we landed on the floor with force.

"Are you alright?"

I heard Jungkook's worried voice and opened my eyes. I nodded, getting up from the floor with his help. I averted my eyes to the broken shelves, letting out a shaky sigh.

"Oh my god! What happened here?" Mr. Shin walked towards us with wide eyes and pointed to the shelves.

"I saw the shelves dropping from one by one when I got here," Jungkook said, poking his tongue into his cheek.

"But how could it be possible to drop?" I muttered as I roved my eyes everywhere.

"I wonder how... All the bookshelves are filled with books, and there wasn't any possibility of wind to do it unless someone pushed them." 

A kind of fear rushed through my mind unknowingly when I heard Mr. Shin's words. I hugged Jungkook's arm, looking away as I tried to calm myself.

"Someone pushed them?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes and bit his lower lip.

"Hm. Anyway, are you okay, Transfer student?"

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered, looking down at my feet. Mr. Shin let out a sigh, nodding his head slightly.

"Alright. I will ask Mr. Choi to take care of it, so don't worry. We will investigate how it happened." He gave his best smile, sprinting out of the library as he took his phone, making a call.

"Are you really okay?" Jungkook cupped my face in between his hands, eyeing me worriedly. I shook my head slightly, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I am scared." Tears welled from my eyes as I dropped my head on his chest. He hugged me back, placing a kiss on top of my head.

"Don't worry. I am always with you. I will protect you." He placed his chin on my head, tightening the hug. I inhaled his cologne, getting comfortable in his arms.

"But what are you doing here? You have class, right?" I looked up at him, frowning my eyebrows. "Are you bunking your classes again?"

I faked an angry face, for which he chuckled, knowing that I was faking it, and pecked on my cheeks. "Yeah, I am. Without you, it was boring."

I huffed, hearing his excuse. I broke the hug and walked out of the library while he shouted my name. But I could care less, ignoring him as I headed to the restroom.

Jeon Jungkook POV

Thank god.

I breathed out, caressing my forehead. I was freaked out when I got the messages before.

Flashbacks

I widened my eyes as I stared at the formulas written on the board. I felt like losing my mind by looking at them, but I kept looking at them as I saved them in my memory.

Ding~

I heard a muffled sound on my phone, which showed that I had gotten a notification. Without letting the teacher know, I peeked into my phone. I frowned my eyebrows when I knew that it was a text from an unknown number.

Text

Unknown number

Why can't you leave that bitch and come to me?

She doesn't deserve you.

I rolled my eyes, putting the phone back in my pocket.

"I seriously hate when people send me these texts."

I mumbled to myself, looking up at the board. I was fed up with people asking me to leave Sohee and go out with them. It was usual for me, but I cared about it less as no one dared to hurt her.

Who will dare to hurt her when I am beside her?

I chuckled, remembering the one time when a girl pulled Sohee's hair and ended up getting a big smack on her face from me. They were always scared of me, but I wondered why they sent me those messages.

Ding~
Ding~
Ding~

I huffed in annoyance when I heard my phone beeping a few times. I took my phone from my pocket, peeking at it. I opened them quickly, only to see a photo of Sohee in the library along with two more messages.

Text

Unknown number

She looks happy, and I hate it. I want to scratch that face of hers!

She is all alone there. 

What will happen if she gets crushed between the shelves?

My heartbeat quickened while my hands started to tremble. I abruptly got up from my seat, making the whole class turn at me.

"Jeon Jungkook! What's wrong?" Mr. Ku asked, narrowing his eyes.

"I-I have to go toilet. It's u-urgent." I stuttered, gulping down hard.

"Oh, okay. Be back in five minutes."

I nodded, walking out of the classroom as I headed to the library.

Flashbacks end

I closed my eyes, remembering what had happened a few minutes ago. I couldn't believe that someone wanted to hurt Sohee. Those messages gave me chills, and I was sure that it wasn't going to end easily.

Ding~

My phone beeped again, and I quickly took it from my pocket. Swallowing hard, I opened the message while my hands were trembling.

Text

Unknown number

That's so sad that you saved her. 

But don't be too relieved because it's just the beginning.

I dropped the phone in my hand, and I felt numb.

She is not safe.

Park Sohee POV

After doing my business, I walked out of the restroom. I halted my pace when I felt someone behind me. Without thinking twice, I turned my head as I gulped down. 

I let out a sigh when I saw no one in the hallway. Shaking my head slightly, I walked outside the building to have some fresh air.

It wasn't allowed for the students to walk outside without attending classes, and there were few people around, mostly studying here and there. I looked down at my phone when it rang. Biting on my bottom lip, I answered the call.

"Hello?"

"H-Hey, where are you?" Pranjal asked, her voice shaking at some point.

"Oh! I am outside... But why are you calling me? Are you okay?"

"N-Nothing... I am on my way."

She hung up the phone, making me look back at it with a frown.

What's with that girl?

I pressed my lips into a thin line, putting the phone back in my blazer's pocket. I saw Jungkook walking towards me with a nervous smile from a little far. I huffed, crossing my arms as I faked an angry face again. 

His smile dropped when he came to a halt. His eyes grew wide as he raised his hand.

"S-SOHEE! WATCH OUT!"

He shouted as he ran towards me. I quickly looked up and saw a brown color pot dropping onto me. But, before it could smash, on the top of my head, Jungkook pushed me with himself. I fell on the ground with him for the second time today, groaning.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah."

He helped me get up as a few people gathered on sight, whispering. I looked at the broken flower pot and up to the balcony while frowning my eyebrows. There was no one on the balcony which made me wonder how it dropped down here.

"I don't know why but I had a bad feeling about it," I muttered, looking back to Jungkook, who wrapped his arms around my shoulder securely.

"Don't think too much, Baby. It might fell by itself." He convinced me with his bunny smile, kissing my forehead. 

Little did I know that a heavy flower pot wouldn't just fall by itself, yet, I nodded my head, looking back to the balcony.

Someone is trying to hurt me. But who could it be?

I frowned my eyebrows, biting my lower lip.

What if Sana is trying to hurt me again? Oh no.

Shivers ran down my spine when I thought of her trying to hurt me. If she did try, it could mean that she would not leave me alone. 

She would kill me.

"Oh my god!"

We turned our heads to the front door of the building where Pranjal stood with wide eyes. She ran towards me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" She broke the hug, looking down at me worriedly.

"I am okay," I gave a small smile, narrowing my eyes slightly as I stared at her. "But don't you have classes to attend? Did you drop chemistry too?"

I asked her, tilting my head aside. She shrugged her shoulder, looking away. From her expression, I could conclude that she was hiding something or she might know something.

"I went to the toilet and heard someone talking on the phone about hurting---"

A voice cut her off.

"Oh, what happened here?"

We looked over to Sana, who ran to us along with BamBam, Yugyeom, Lisa, and Ara. She hugged me worriedly and observed if I was hurt or not. I didn't know if her concern was fake or real but little did I know that she was always fake.

"Nothing. It just dropped from the balcony. Someone may be kept it there, and it might lose the balance."

It sounded weird, but I just let out the words without thinking as I didn't want to make them worry. I smiled at them and then at Jungkook.

"Don't worry. No one could harm me as I got you." I whispered to him, caressing his cheeks. His trembling hand got a hold of my palm as he kissed both of them with a smile.

Jeon Jungkook POV

Why is she strong?

I wondered, wrapping my arm around her waist as I pulled her closer to me.

"Let's forget about it, shall we?" I asked her, giving my bunny smile. She nodded, grinning. I looked over to others, raising my eyebrows. "Did you guys bunk the class too?"

"Yeah. You got out of the class worriedly, so we just came out one by one." BamBam grinned as if he had done something good. I rolled my eyes, chuckling.

Ding~
Ding~

I took out my phone and saw messages from the unknown number again. I opened it quickly, minding that Sohee was with me and she shouldn't find out about it.

Text

Unknown number

You're good at protecting that bitch.

But how long? 

Would you be able to save her forever? I don't think so.

Let's make a deal if you want to save her. Come to me after dumping her.

I clenched my jaw tight as my fingers moved on the keyboard, writing down a reply to the number.

Jungkookie

I won't dump her! Do whatever you want! I will protect her from you!

I sent the message, inhaling deeply.

Bangtan Hideout

"Who the hell is this?"

Jimin threw my phone onto the floor while breathing fast. He was more furious than me as someone was trying to hurt her. He pulled his hair, dropping himself on the couch while groaning loudly.

I fiddled with my trembling fingers, looking down at my lap. I didn't know how to protect Sohee, but I had to do it. I thought that everything was getting better after a long time, but I guess it wasn't.

"We should find out who was behind it before they try to hurt her again." Taehyung muttered, patting Jimin's back to help him relax.

"But how?" Jimin half yelled, gritting his teeth. He looked over at me, raising his eyebrows while licking on his lower lip. "Kookie... Did you see anyone suspicious in the library or on the balcony?"

"No, I didn't. There were few people in the library, and I am sure that those people were studying. And about the balcony, I saw someone's arms, but I don't know who it was." I sank further into the couch, letting out a deep sigh. I stroked my hair backward as I started to think of a way to find that unknown person.

The hideout door opened, revealing Hoseok and the girls behind him. They walked into the room, taking seats on the couch. 

Sohee smiled, pecking my cheeks as she sat beside me. I gave her my smile, wrapping my arms around her shoulder.

"I forgot to thank you for saving me before," She whispered, pecking my lips. "And I forgot that you have to grant me a wish."

"What's your wish?" I whispered back, caressing her temple.

"I will ask you some other time."

Her beautiful smile widened while pink tints appeared on both her cheeks. She was happy, and I could tell that while looking at her cute face.

Would she be happy when she knew that someone was trying to kill her?

But little did I know she was scared and pretended to be unaware of what was happening.

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

I am starving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 2.3K 20
16 year old Kiley has always wanted to meet the cast of The Maze Runner. On Christmas, when she discovers she has tickets to the next Comic Con, will...
35.3K 2K 7
A short imagine series featuring Park Jimin as a bully/bad boy who falls for the vulnerable but fiery Y/N and saves her from abuse.
102K 5.2K 32
Sasuke is back and boy does he have a long list of issues that need to be solved. Itachi needs to be saved, Manda needs to die and so does Orochimaru...
2.4M 119K 60
> ❝congratulations! the groom now can kiss the bride❞ and the moment he opened the veil as he looked at the unknown face, seeing the stranger face fo...