Someday

By purplelove1999

Art is , colors , war , literature , and music . For Art William he likes to know a piece of everything but p... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (last chapter)

Chapter 10

31 2 8
By purplelove1999

When I close my eyes it's all dark, and that's when I'm afraid the most ,I had nightmares ever since the incident, often I don't dream images , it's only dark and I hear cries and shouts , it gets too loud and that's when I wake up.

It's 5 AM and I wake up breathing heavily and sweating. At times like this I take pills which calms me down , when it started to get worse , mom and I went to see a psychiatrist, he said it's a trauma experience but thankfully it's not developed to a PTSD.

But I fight it by going to the hospital and being there for people who need support and I love what I do there , that's how I cope, but sometimes I get these nightmares and that means that I still lose some fights.

I get out of bed and open the blue box , and read one of the letters that the unknown person sent to me last year , I often read them and feel okay.

Hi,
Everyone likes dreams , dreams are roads to what we love.
But why when I dream about something I love , it turns out to be a nightmare?
It happens often , but I can't accept that what I love can ever harm me, so why?
I know it caused me pain but that's what happens when we love right?
But why all I can think about is it's pain?
It's hard to let go of it .
But I'm trying .
I want to think about it as a nice dream to have a good night sleep.
I'm sorry again , I hope you don't go through nightmares , just dreams , nice ones.

                                                    Sincerely , J

I take deep breaths , return the letter and the box and went to take a warm shower .
I finished and changed into my clothes , applied some lipgloss and let my long hair down , I go downstairs I find mom , making breakfast .

"Morning mom " I say tiredly.

"Good-morning bella " mom says without looking at me as she places the plate  In front of me.

"Did you like yesterday's dinner?"

"Yes , it was a nice dish yesterday , and the cheese was a nice touch " she says taking a seat .

"What's wrong you don't seem good" mom says worriedly.

"I didn't get enough sleep yesterday" I sigh.

"Are you okay? Do you have your pills?"

"Yeah I do don't worry I'm okay " I say trying to reassure her.

"how about i drive you today? "

"No mum it's okay I called Tyler to pick me up " I say as there was car honking outside and Tyler's voice booming waking up the whole neighborhood.

"And That's my cue " I say , I get up and hug mom then leave.

I walk towards Tyler's car and got in .
" Missed me ?" He says.
I took a while looking at him , he was wearing blue shirt and black jeans , that complimented his golden hair .

"Hmm let me think "

"Nope Not even a little bit " I say putting on the seatbelt.

"Cruel bells , way to go to break my heart" he chuckles as he drives off.

"So , why can't you drive today?" Tyler says turning on the heater.

"Wanted to make use of you as my personal Chauffeur " I tease.

"Very funny " He says rolling his eyes .

Tyler doesn't know about the nightmares , I never did tell him nor Lilly , I kept it to myself , I always did , I don't want to burden them with such things when i can fight it by myself.

"You know the usual, studying " I say.

"hey don't be too hard on yourself , you know I need you to be ready for the party next week" he says with a wink.

"Ugh I'll see Tyler " I say

"If that's an invitation for me to drag you in your pjs in senior year I'll gladly do it " he says mischievously.

I glare at him.

"Fine I'll go but I won't stay for long " I say.

"Okay deal as long as you'll be there " he says .

We reach to school , and we walked to the cafeteria.
Tyler friends greet us , Tyler is really sociable , he likes to talk to everyone and everyone likes to talk to him it's a mutual thing , and I mean Tyler is an amazing friend so who wouldn't want to talk with him.

I went to get something to drink as he stood behind me talking with William.

"Dude you should've stayed yesterday , there was a hot blonde chick who came right after you left " William says.

" I'm not in the mood for girls " Tyler says.

"That's what you say but there you are with bella "

"You know it's different with her "

"How different, do you like her or what ?"
William say jokingly , but there was silence after what he said.
I froze in my place , and I was next in line I approach slowly because I wanted to hear his answer.

"Are you going to order or what ?"
As I focus to who's voice was that, it was bailey standing with her friends.
I didn't reply and went to order my drink.

"I'm talking to you bitch " she says raising her voice slightly.

"What did you just call me? " I say turning around and facing her.

"What now are you deaf?" She snickers making her friends giggle.

"No , I'm not I heard you clearly but the only bitch I see here is standing in-front of me " I say .

"Is everything okay here? " Tyler says standing between bailey and I .

"It's nothing Tyler " I say not leaving Bailey's eyes.

"No baby she called me a bitch " she says holding on to Tyler's arm.

"What?" Tyler says in disbelief.

"You're unbelievable " I say folding my arms.

Tyler let go of her saying "let's go bella "
He walks to me and takes me by the hand and got me out of there.

We walked out of the cafeteria and went to the hallway , the entire school was watching back there , never in my school years was I in a fight or a quarrel . But I fight if it's necessary, I don't like to accept it and let go , standing for myself is a priority for me.
Tyler was still holding my hand as we stood by the lockers.

"What happened back there ?" He asks.

"It's nothing that I can't handle " I say trying to drop the topic.

He looked behind me and held on to my hand a little tighter.

"Hi "

I turned around and found art standing.
His eyes glanced over at Tyler's hand that was holding Mine.
I immediately let go of his hand.

"Hi Art " I say.

"Arthur " Tyler says coldly.

"Are you okay ? I heard about what happened back there" he says concerned.

"I am , thanks for asking "

"So uhm I have to go now to literature class "

"It's fine I'll walk you " Tyler
says.

"I have literature too " art says with his hands in his pockets.

"I said it's fine " Tyler says taking a step towards art.

"I was not talking to you " art says.

"You better stay away from her "

"Watch me get close " art says slowly.

"Guys I'm standing right here " I say.

"Tyler go please you have Calculus now "

"Fine " he says and leaves without another word.

Art kept his eye on Tyler until he left , I couldn't tell whether he was angry or not.
But I can't ignore what just happened , I had to talk to Tyler. I know he's protective and I appreciate it but I know what to do and how to handle things myself.

"So I wanted to give you your box back , the one you gave me back then ,when we first met at the hospital " he says taking it out of his backpack.

"Art it's really unnecessary you didn't have to" I say taking it.

"I had to "

"And lee loved the lasagne by the way , I completely forgot to tell you that.. anyway he was going to eat the box too " he chuckles.

"I'm glad that he liked it " I smile proud of my work, and then an idea popped in my head and I didn't think it twice before saying it.

"how about you and lee come at my place and I'll make dinner ?" I ask .

Okay since when did I become that courageous?

He smiled and then said
"text me when and where, I'll be there"

"Y-yeah okay then " I say.

"But I don't have your number "

"No you do ,check the box " he says chuckling.

I open the box and found a piece of paper it had his number and it said,

The next time you make a meal please do text me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 34 5
Bella Rose has always fantasized what love is ever since she was a little girl. Seeing her mom and dad show their love and affection publicly, she al...
His Bella By Mrs Cullen

General Fiction

156K 6K 34
"When we're young, we don't often see just how easy life is for us and it is only as we grow older that we realize with age comes more problems- some...
70 17 17
Bella is a young adult who is in a complicated relationship who seeks comfort from a new friend. But what Bella wasn't expecting is to catch romantic...
7.7K 282 20
Find out what's next for the Quilete beauty and Jasper...Will she be able to move on from the tragedy in her life?Or Will she give up?Will new surpri...