Identity V x Reader One-shots...

By redlaserartist

this game is now my life. I take requests but no lemons. I will do mostly normal, fluff, and angst, but proba... More

Request page!
<3 Aesop x reader
<3 Emma x Reader
:D Michiko x Female Reader
(SPECIAL) :D Robbie x Dream Witch servant (slight x reader)
<3 Norton x Reader
<3 Joseph x reader
my schedule for about when I update
<3 Luchino x Reader
<3 Joseph x reader greek mythology Part 2
Yandere Aesop x Reader
:D Wu Chang x Reader
Platonic Soul Weaver x Reader
<3 Norton x Reader
Yandere Aesop x reader part 2
Jose x Reader
<3 Eli x Reader
Platonic Mad Eye x teen reader
Joseph x Reader
(Platonic) Little Brother Robbie x Big Sister Reader
<3 Wu Chang x reader
Experienced Huntsman
;-; Joseph x reader part 2
<3 Joseph x reader x Aesop
<3 Naib x Reader
help please (and update)
Aesop x Reader x Eli <3
Special: Joseph x Hanaki reader x Aesop
Jack X reader <3
Jose x Reader part 2 <3
Mike Cocoa Bean x Reader FLUFF
requests closed and a/n
๐Ÿ’ตEmergency commissions!!!๐Ÿ’ต๐ŸŽจ
Luchino x Reader fluff
Lucky guy x reader :D
Victor x reader fluff
important information
Okay, really sorry
Axe boy x Child reader angst to fluff
Margaretha x reader fluff
Naib x reader fluff
Eli x Reader fluff
Eli x Reader x Aesop part 2 fluff
Headcanons!!!!!
Need help with inspiration
yandere Joseph x reader
Aesop x Reader x Norton Angst to fluff

<3 Joseph x Reader

4.6K 134 91
By redlaserartist

requested by: ryumagami

I have noticed that you are a frequent supporter of the stories! Thank you!

I hope this story satisfies your request!!

_____________________________________

Soulmate Au: You have a handprint on the first place your soulmate will touch you, only you can see it. Your soulmate can see it after they touch you.

_____________________________________

Being the new survivor was tough. Everyone else has had so much practice! y/n sighed as she brushed her hair, getting ready for the next match. She slid on her top, but not before stealing a glance at the white handprint on the side of her waist. It was large, but also a delicately shaped hand with long slender fingers. She huffed and fully pulled her top down. Now that she was at the manor, she had a significantly smaller chance of finding her soulmate. 

She exited her room and went to the match room, where her friend Emma was already waiting. Emma had become fast friends with the h/c girl. She was intrigued with the soul-mate marks to an obsessive level. Emma had already found her soulmate, it was actually another person at the manor. The age gap between the doctor and gardener was slightly off to y/n, but the soul mark doesn't lie. One of the first questions Emma had asked y/n was where her mark was. Emma is a sucker for romance and had already exhausted her interest in the others in the manor as they either found someone or no one in the manor was their soulmate. Now there was a new person and a new chance to see something juicy happen. 

y/n grew used to the young gardener's eyes glued to her whenever she interacted with anyone new in the manor who hasn't touched her yet. 

"Hey y/n!!!!" Emma chirped as y/n sat down next to her friend. "Anything happen yet?" She eagerly pressed, clinging lightly to her arm. y/n laughed a bit.

"No, nothing yet." She smiled back. "I promise to tell you if something does." She reassured and Emma let go of her arm to greet the others who entered. William and Vera walked in and took their seats as well. William still hasn't found his soulmate, but he says he has a handprint on the center of his face of all places. Vera had met her soulmate at the manor, another girl who went by the name Martha. They seemed like polar opposites and would fight occasionally but were perfect for each other. 

"Who's the hunter?" Vera asked, taking a seat on the other side of Emma. Emma stood up and leaned over the table as far as she could, before plopping back down.

"No idea." She shrugged before going to fiddle with her toolbox.

--------------------------

A bit before:

Joseph finished tying his hair up in his signature ponytail as he prepared for his match. He glanced in the mirror before putting on his white dress shirt, cerulean eyes glancing briefly at the f/c (fav color) mark on his lower right arm. It was a small hand. Not half the size but still much smaller than his own. (He found this out when he placed his own hand over the mark). He slid on the shirt before putting on his vest and coat, grabbing his sword before heading out and shutting the door. 

Entering the match room, he found two survivors already there. The gardener and the new girl. He tapped his foot on the ground while he waited for the match to begin, listening to the conversations of the survivors. Soon the match was ready to begin and everything went dark.

________________

y/n opened her eyes to find herself in the mine map. She silently cheered. The mine map was as new as her so everyone was just as experienced as her on it. But it also had its ups and downs. Namely the stupid zombie thing and the ants. 

She was on the lowest floor. Looking around she spotted a cipher and rushed to it to begin working. She heard a commotion on the level above her and missed a calibration as she got distracted. She cursed under her breath and ran away from the marked spot. 

Though right when the hunter dropped down the ladder in front of her. They stopped and stared at each other for a solid second before she bolted in the opposite direction towards the tracks and he took off after her. 

She reached the next level with him hot on her tail, practically breathing down her kneck. She dived abruptly, rolling on the ground right as Joseph's sword cut the air where she just was. He cursed a bit and they resumed the chase. 

(Okay I haven't played the map that much but I am using my artistic liberty to add something that may or may not exist)

She ran a bit further, looking back occasionally to see how close he was to her. She wasn't paying attention to her front as she ran in the direction towards a boiling oil pit. Joseph widened his eyes and yelled out a warning.

"Wait! You'r-" he called as she tripped on the stones by the pit, about to topple into the boiling mess. She widened her eyes as the steam hit her and the oil came close to her face. 

She was yanked back by her waist and instinctively grabbed at what was holding her to gain more support. Joseph had grabbed her waist and spun her around, resulting in her grabbing his lower right arm tight in fear. He immediately noticed the placement, but y/n was still in a state of shock and fear to notice. 

The two continued to stare at each other in disbelief for different reasons before their trance was broken by a loud squeal. Joseph pulled y/n fully up as the two turned to look in the direction of the high-pitched sound. Emma was standing some ways away, gleefully jumping from foot to foot with a large goofy grin on her face. It wasn't just the survivors who she memorized their marks, it was hunters too. 

The shock and need to confirm got the better of Joseph as he turned away from the gardener and gently lifted y/ns top a small bit up. 

"Ah! What are you doing?!" She cried a bit and her arms folded up into her chest in embarrassment. Joseph ignored this, as he uncovered her mark. The white hand-print was shown on her waist. He gently placed his hand back on it, adjusting it till it filled perfectly. A smile grew on his face as small tears leaked from his eyes as well. 

y/n, now up to speed, gasped as she remembered where she grabbed. She took his right arm, looking to him first before proceeding. He just watched her intently. She took this as an okay to continue, gently rolling his sleeves up to find the (f/c) hand-print on his lower arm. Following his actions, she gently placed her hand over the marking. 

The photographer embraced her suddenly, sinking to the ground crying tears of joy.

"I thought... when I was dying..." he started when he calmed a bit, "that I would never meet my soulmate... that special person... my other half... but it seems I have been given a second chance." He pulled slightly away, giving a warm smile before surrendering the match. y/n watched as his form regained its color. The blues and golds and whites. He had looked away for a moment, but when he turned back, y/n saw his eyes. 

They were such a beautiful blue, and a much different feel than the black ones he had when in the game. He caught her staring and chuckled a bit. 

"You're stunning as well, ma amour." he pecked her cheek and took her hand in his, bringing her over to one of the gates so they could exit and begin telling each other everything.

____________________________________________ 

Bonus (Sorta):

William and Vera had a hard time calming Emma.

____________________________________________

Wott? Two uploads in one day?? 

words: about 1300

______________________________________________

Next: Lucky guy x reader

after:  Victor x reader fluff

after: Axe boy x child reader fluff

after: Margaretha x reader fluff

after: Naib x reader fluff

after: Eli x reader fluff

After: Aesop x reader x Eli fluff (maybe make it a part two to the first one?)

after: Yandere Joseph x reader

after: Aesop x reader x Norton angst to fluff

after: part 2 of Aesop x reader x Joseph super fluff (continued from the hanahaki story)

after: male reader x female mute victor (this one I am unsure of)

after: someone (undetermined)x hanahaki reader (soulmate au) angst to fluff

after: platonic little brother Robbie x big sister reader part 2 fluff

after: Andrew x reader

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 942 26
โคท ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง?
63.5K 528 28
mostly fem!reader, some no gender and maybe male!reader leave suggestions in my inbox or comments on the first page, mostly smut LOL, updated daily #...
14.5K 229 31
Hey, thanks for reading my book. The first few chapters are chatrooms, gave up on those. Added dividers! โ™• Order of the Contents of this book: 1. Ch...