Margaretha x reader fluff

request by  aisjie_

I'm not doing to good today so this may be super short.....

but super fluffy

__________________________________

"One, two, three, fou- Oh no! You alright dear?" Margaretha counted out before y/n stumbled in her footing and tripped, falling to the floor for the umpteenth time that day. With a groan, the girl turned over and propped herself up on her elbows to look up at the dancer.

"I don't think this will work, Maggie..." she sighed and took Margaretha's hand that was offered to help her up. "I'm not really cut out for dancing... you'll have to find another partner to go with to the dance..."

(background)

The manor was holding an anniversary dance with all the survivors and hunters. When everyone heard, they immediately began to pair up. y/n nervously looked around to see people pairing up left and right while she couldn't think of even asking someone.

As she stood still watching everyone she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned her head to meet Margaretha's dark brown eyes and her radiant smile.

"Want to go to the dance with me?" She asked with a smile. y/n blinked for a second before a small blush formed on her face. Her crush was asking her ????

"A-a-as friends o-or..." she stuttered out, scratching her cheek. The dancer chuckled.

"As a date!" She winked. "So, do you want to?"

"YES!" y/n quickly confirmed before looking around embarrassed by her sudden outburst.

"Then it's a date! Make sure you wear something nice, obviously!" She laughed and turned around.

"Wait!" y/n called back to her. Margaretha turned around with a questioning look. "I don't really know how to dance..." She clarified, pointing her index fingers together nervously.

"Well, your partner is the right person for that!" Margaretha smiled and pointed a thumb at her chest, poofing it out slightly. "Meet me tomorrow in the ball room and we can practice!" She waved and turned back around before y/n could say anything more.

(End background)

"No no, I want to go to the dance with you!" She said enthusiastically, taking both of y/n's hands in hers, looking into her eyes. "We just need a different approach." She speculated before moving behind the girl.

"Huh?" y/n asked, turning her head to follow her partner's movements before hands where gently put on the sides of her head and turned it back to facing front. She felt the dancer gently guiding her into position by moving her limbs. y/n lightly shivered when Margaretha placed her hands on her waist and pushed it into the right position.

When she finished, y/n stood confused as she held the odd position while Margaretha went to go to the front of her. Margaretha positioned herself right in front of her, placing y/n's outstretched hands on her shoulders and placed her own hands on y/n's waist.

The girl burst into a blush as she began to stutter out a question.

"Oh, if you prefer this way then we can do this," she said surprised, taking her hands from y/n's waist and reversing their position, y/n's hands on her waist and her arms on the shoulders. This exacerbated the poor girl's condition as she stuttered out a response.

"u-u-u-uh, I-I'm fine either w-way??" She said as Margaretha began to move, pulling y/n along in the dance.

"Oh good, then we can switch it up as we go," she smiled. y/n kept her eyes on the ground out of embarrassment and to make sure she didn't step on her partner's feet.