MR. JEON {BTS Fanfic/Smut} ✔️

jiminieejamzz tarafından

Book #2 Sequel to "THE JEONS" Only read if you have read the first book!! 🔞🔞 #2 in jeongguksmut #5 in jeong... Daha Fazla

T E A S E R
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
Face Reveal
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
The Jeon Mafia: A Visual Representation
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
Author's Note
T W E N T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
THIRD BOOK

F I N A L

4.1K 136 80
jiminieejamzz tarafından

~ 5748 words ~
ENJOY!!!

Y/N's POV

"I just had to sit there while that shithead asked all of those personal questions," Jeongguk growls, pacing back and forth in the room.

I sigh and look up at Taehyung. "You saw this coming. That's why you wouldn't tell us his plan."

Taehyung gives me a soft smile and walks over to me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "I promised you, didn't I? It was to keep you both safe. If he would have found out that you were in cahoots with us," he shivers in fear, "this whole plan would have been ruined and Jeongguk would be as good as dead."

I nod, my eyes trained on the wooden tile of my living room floor. Namjoon, Taehyung, and Yoongi are currently sitting in the room around us.

"We didn't know exactly what he was gonna ask, but we knew that he would ask something regarding his plans," Yoongi comments. "It's unfortunate that you had to go through all of the inappropriately personal questions to get there."

"I guess I expected it," I mumble, looking up at Jeongguk.

He shakes his head. "I seriously wish I could grab a gun and just shoot his brains out so I could model them in a trophy case for everyone to see."

I chuckle. "Both of us are alive and have the upper hand right now. Let's try not to get ahead of ourselves."

"She's right," Namjoon stands to his feet and puts his hands on his hips. "We have to keep our composure if we want this to work. Jimin's plan leaves no time for error on our part. We've mapped out how we can stop him, but it will take all of us and no mistakes."

"How many people do we need?" I ask.

"You know I don't do one on one combat and Yeonjun, Jin, and Yoongi are staying behind."

I squint in confusion. Is he trying to make me uneasy? "Do we have the people necessary to win?"

Namjoon sighs. "Yes, but barely."

Jeongguk shifts beside me.

"It'll be Taehyung, Soobin, you and Jeongguk handling the one on one combat on your own. I will be in your ears at all times helping you along the way. Jin will be on call for medical emergencies, but him and Yoongi will mostly be staying with Yeonjun to keep him safe," Namjoon talks slowly and precisely in order for us to understand and really let it sink in. "That may seem like a lot if you're just battling Jimin."

Jeongguk shakes his head. "We're not. We're battling Hoseok, too. And whoever else he's recruited."

Taehyung nods. "Unfortunately, he practically has an army behind him."

"I wish the odds were stacked higher in your favor," Yoongi sadly mumbles.

"How bad are our odds as of right now?" I ask.

"I'm telling you," Namjoon shakes his head. "If we execute the plan exactly as I have calculated it, there's no chance we will lose. It's not possible."

"But if we don't do it exactly like you've said, then we definitely will. Is that what you're saying?" I ask.

He hesitates, but moments later shrugs in our direction. "Let's not think about the negatives. Let's just focus on getting this plan down and executing it. Yeah?"

We all nod.

"Y/N, I know you're our current leader, but seeing as I currently hold the most information, I'm going to set our plan in place, if the plan doesn't work out in our favor, it will be your domain. You are our leader and we will follow you," Namjoon nods confidently at me.

That's a lot of pressure. I'm sure he's under a lot of it, too, considering he made this plan.

"Jimin doesn't know we know the plan at all," Yoongi starts. "He didn't want to tell us because he didn't want us to get involved in the fighting with him and Hoseok. He's trying to take away anything that could go wrong."

"He's being as safe as he can so he can win. He's smart and ruthless," Taehyung continues. "If Jeongguk gets too close to him at any time, Jimin will not hesitate. He's prepared. Extremely prepared."

"He has people on watch all around his apartment," Namjoon explains. "He will invite Jeongguk over and ask him to come alone."

"No way," I shake my head.

"Of course not," Taehyung says. "You're going with him. You're not gonna try to hide that you're there. I'm positive he'll be expecting the both of you. He knows you two too well to really believe that he'll come alone."

"Okay, so...won't he kill us though?"

"The hope is that he doesn't and just continues on with his plan with you there," Namjoon sighs. "It's our best bet right now since the place is heavily guarded and there's no possible way to sneak you in after him."

I nod in understanding.

"A lot of this plan is based on trial and error. Hopefully, there won't be any error," Yoongi tells us.

Namjoon continues. "After we get you in, that's when the fun begins."

"What's the plan?" Jeongguk asks, stepping closer to me and lacing his fingers through mine. This is our final preparation for battle and I couldn't be any more nervous.

☠ ☠ ☠

"DON'T MOVE!"

I look at Jeongguk and we stop all movement.

Multiple guns are aimed in our direction.

"We were told only Jeongguk could enter. Who are you?" A very muscular man aims the aggressive question at me.

"I'm his girlfriend," I click my tongue in annoyance. "It's weird that Jimin hasn't talked about me. Especially since he seems so obsessed with my banging skills."

"Chill out," my earpiece buzzes. "One wrong move can ruin this plan. You need to settle down that fire for like ten minutes."

I sigh. Namjoon's right.

"Ahhhhhh," a voice comes from the entrance of the apartment. "Hello, friends!"

"Park Jimin," Jeongguk gives a fake smile. "How nice to be invited to a dinner party."

Jimin's smile vanishes. "Don't act civil. I know that you know why you're here and I don't understand why she came with you when I specifically asked politely that you come alone. Do you understand the meaning of the word 'alone'?"

Jeongguk clenches his fists at his side.

"Y/N, you know what to say," Namjoon's voice buzzes in my ear.

"Jimin, you should know me by now," I say as calmly as possible. "You know I love Jeongguk and if he's really going to die today, I want to spend his last moments with him. If you'll allow me to make it more pleasant or, at the very least, die alongside him. I don't want to live a life without him. I don't have my brother anymore. The doctors are saying Yeonjun's condition isn't getting any better. He may never walk again. He's passing off his anger on me now. I only have Jeongguk--"

Jimin puts his hand up to cut me off.

"That was...Y/N, that was way more than what we practiced," Namjoon whispers.

Acting. I've always been good at it.

"I understand, Jagi," Jimin smirks. "If death is what you want, we can make it happen."

I have to hold myself back from sighing in relief.

"Of course, I would love to have you on my side," he suggests.

"Remember, be careful. We don't know what he has planned for you since you weren't a part of his plan," Namjoon warns.

"But," Jimin continues. "That's not what you want, is it?"

I hesitantly shake my head. He knows damn well that I am never going to willingly be on his side, which is why I'm worried that he has access to the drugs that he does. He's had the upper hand for so long. I hope we can pull this off.

"That's what I thought," he sighs. It's not a sigh of disappointment. He seems comfortable with the situation. It's unsettling. "Before all of this, I wanted you to rule this mafia alongside me. But I will not force it upon you. I want your willingness to be real. It's obvious that that will never happen." His lips turn up into an evil smile. "I'm actually glad you came today. I was going to have to kill you anyway. You have made this so much easier, Jagi."

I have to physically hold my eyes from rolling into the back of my head in annoyance. What an asshole. Little does he know that I am the leader of this mafia. He's officially been impeached. Assassination pending.

Jimin gives us a fake smile and walks us to the front door, letting us into the apartment easily.

"So...what? Do you plan to just kill us here or?" I ask.

"Y/N," Namjoon warns. "Don't sound so eager."

"Since you asked," Jimin starts, closing the door behind us. "I wanted to have dinner with the two of you first."

"How thoughtful," I comment, unamused.

Of course, I already knew this was a part of his plan.

He won't try to poison us. This dinner is so he can relish in the fact that we're about to die.

Jimin smirks over at us, guiding us into the dining area. "Fortunately for Y/N, I had a feeling you'd come today, so I set the table for four instead of three." He presents the table to us. "Sit wherever you'd like."

I hesitantly sit down across from Jimin, Jeongguk sitting down in between us.

"Four? Who else is joining us?" Jeongguk asks right on cue.

Namjoon had told us that Hoseok was going to eat with us. The boys try to hide that they are disappointed that they've lost a brother, but I can tell. They decide not to talk about him much.

"I invited a friend of yours," Jimin chuckles, taking a sip of his wine.

Hoseok steps into the room, sitting on the opposite end of the table to Jeongguk. He nods at me, staying silent.

I'm not angry with Hoseok. I'm sad for him. He's being controlled against his will. I can see it in his eyes how unhappy he is.

Our goal today is to not only get rid of Jimin, but to save Hoseok.

I look over at Jeongguk, watching his reaction. Of course, we aren't surprised, but I can see that Jeongguk is having an inner turmoil just like mine.

"Go on," Jimin urges. "Make up for lost time. Catch up before you don't have time to anymore."

I decide to let Jeongguk begin. He's known him longer.

"Are you...okay?" Jeongguk whispers, slowly looking up to make eye contact with him.

Hoseok visibly gulps, his jaw tightening. "I'm good."

I can tell it's painful for him to talk. He's having to hold back so much. It's Jimin's fault.

"Has he been treating you well?" I suddenly ask, sneering in Jimin's direction.

Jimin just looks down with an amused smile on his face.

"How many times do we have to tell you to chill out," Namjoon growls into the intercom.

"I'm alive, aren't I?" Hoseok mumbles.

Barely.

"How do things work around here?" I ask. "What's your daily life like? I wanna know about it all."

Hoseok looks desperately over at Jimin. Jimin bites down on his bottom lip before nodding.

It's at that moment that Hoseok lets out a loud breath of relief and his shoulders relax. "I usually wake up and grab a quick bite to eat before going downstairs and training for a while. I've been taught a lot of new things like karate and taekwondo. I'm a black belt now."

I raise an eyebrow. "So you just train all day?"

"For a lot of the day. It keeps me in shape, so I guess I'm thankful for it," he nods, still no hint of a smile on his face.

He looks exhausted and unhappy, but at least he's more relaxed now that Jimin has given him permission to tell the truth.

"Are you restricted from doing things here?" Jeongguk asks.

"Some things," he whispers.

"Like?" I urge.

"I don't go outside of this house except when doing missions for...J-Jimin," Hoseok stutters out Jimin's name and it makes me curious. Hoseok glances at Jimin in the corner of his eyes as if to make sure he didn't say anything wrong.

I look over at Jimin, an accusatory look on my face. What has he done to Hoseok?

"What other restrictions?" Jeongguk asks.

"I'm not allowed to do or say some things," he breathes.

I tilt my head in curiosity. "Like what?"

"You don't want him to explain those to you," Jimin smirks, making Hoseok snap his mouth shut, his eyes filling to the brim with tears.

Whatever just happened has completely terrified Hoseok.

"He gets pretty severely punished," Jimin continues.

The word makes chills scatter over my body. The way he emphasized it with a smirk on his face. Knowing Jimin, the punishments could be absolutely anything.

"You punish him?" I ask even though my body is telling me to keep my mouth shut.

"How else is he supposed to learn? How else do I keep him as my most loyal sidekick?" Jimin chuckles.

A woman walks in with plates of food, setting them in front of us, but I can only focus on the fact that Jimin's mind is completely fucked. He's not even a human being anymore. He's a psychopath.

Once the lady walks away, Jimin starts grabbing at food while the other three of us sit there stiff as boards.

I look over at Hoseok. "How does he punish you?"

Hoseok shakes his head slowly. "I can't..."

I can feel my fingernails digging into my arm as I squeeze hard enough to keep myself in check.

Jeongguk senses this and reaches over, touching my thigh softly to calm me down. He looks at Jimin.

"She wants to know," Jeongguk states. "Hoseok was her best friend. She's asking as a friend, not as your enemy."

Jimin grits his teeth. "It doesn't matter how she's asking the question," he growls. "She shouldn't even be here in the first place. Hoseok is mine now. Not yours, not hers. So you don't have a right to ask. And, obviously, Hoseok doesn't want to tell you anyway. So, just leave it."

"We know you control people's minds Jimin, so stop with the bullshitery," I slam my fists on the table. "The truth is he is in literal pain trying to obey you. We are about to die anyway. So you will fucking tell us what these goddamn punishments are because we deserve to know at least what we are dealing with before we don't have the chance to be true friends to Hoseok before we are gone."

Jimin purses his lips. "I like when you get like that. Fine."

He looks over at Hoseok and nods.

Hoseok looks down, shame filling his eyes and tears finally spilling onto his cheeks. "I deserve it. I deserve what he does to me."

His crying spurs on tears of my own. "What does he do to you?"

Hoseok chokes out a loud sob. "It's what I deserve."

"No, no, Hobi, you don't deserve any of this," I whisper.

"I hurt you. I hurt all of you," he whimpers.

"It's not your fault." A heavy tear spills from the corner of my eyes down the side of my nose. I quickly wipe it away. "It's Jimin. Just know that we all understand," I state.

Jimin hums. "You all understand, do you?"

I start to panic. Why did I say that? "Yes, we do. Jeongguk, Yeonjun, and I have come to terms with it. We know what you've done and we don't blame Hoseok at all."

I let out a shaky breath. Hopefully, I saved myself.

"Now, tell us what he does to you," I urge.

Hoseok seems to have calmed down a bit. It's obvious there's some seriously deep-rooted guilt inside him.

"He makes me feel worthless until I submit," he whispers. "He makes it hurt."

"It?" I whisper out the question even though I have a feeling I know exactly what he means.

"He..." Hoseok chokes on his words. "Don't make me say it."

I look away, closing my eyes in pain. We left him behind to endure this.

"Okay," I whisper out.

If anything becomes clear to me in this moment, it's that we have to get him out of here. He deserves a life of freedom more than any of us do.

"Now that that's over with," Jimin stands to his feet. "Follow me."

"Soobin is on his way in," Namjoon informs us.

My breath catches in my throat. I can't let this kid get in trouble because we couldn't finish a mission. This is real now.

Jeongguk and I both stand, following Jimin down a corridor.

"Sir," someone shouts from behind us. Jimin spins around in alarm. "A kid was roaming around the lot near us."

"Just leave him be," Jimin tries to wave him away.

"We were forced to put him somewhere that he'd keep his mouth shut. He was very curious about who we were," the guard explains.

Jimin grits his teeth. "I asked for ZERO INTERRUPTIONS! CAN WE NOT HANDLE THAT?!" He shouts, making us all flinch. He stomps away. "Hoseok, watch them."

Hoseok nods. "Y-yes, sir."

I bite my lip, looking up at Hoseok. I want to tell him about the plan. We're here to save him. But it's not safe yet. He'd just tell Jimin.

Suddenly a gunshot echoes throughout the house, making me jump up at attention.

My heart starts beating faster. I can feel myself starting to panic. If he shot Soobin, I'll never forgive myself.

Jimin speedwalks toward us an angry smile on his face. "Change of plans," Jimin grabs my arm, tugging me in the direction he just came from.

Jeongguk and Hoseok stumble to catch up.

Jimin's grip on my arm has the blood vessels in my arm throbbing painfully hard.

He lets go, shoving me to the ground. I look up to find Soobin, restrained by two men, slumped down in pain. Blood is soaking into his shirt. Jimin did shoot him.

I gasp, a whimper escaping my lips as I rush forward.

Jimin grabs me by the hair, pulling me back. I yelp in pain.

"Explain to me why Yeonjun's little boyfriend is on my property," he grits.

I look from Soobin to Jimin. "I don't know."

Jimin rolls his eyes, growling. He grabs my head and throws me harshly to the floor, my head bouncing on the hard tile.

"Y/N," Jeongguk screams from behind me.

I groan, blood dripping down my face now. I slowly lift my fingers to my hair, feeling around for the source of the blood.

"I'll ask one more time. Why is he here? What is your plan?"

I try to lift my body up, but my head is spinning and I feel myself fall right back to the floor, my head dropping onto the tile again.

When I don't answer, Jimin lets out a humorless chuckle, lifting his foot and slamming it down on my neck.

The pressure has me gasping for air. I can feel my heart beating faster to pump enough blood for me to survive, but that won't matter much if I can't breathe.

I start struggling to push his foot off me. But I'm too weak and I can feel my hands shaking.

"Let her go," I hear faintly, my sound and vision blurring more and more as time goes on.

"Just stay calm. He won't kill you," I can hear faintly in my ears.

I whimper, still struggling to get his foot off my blocked airway. I start gasping for air, my air supply having completely run out at this point. My vision starts to disappear quickly.

Jimin lifts his foot, air rushing back into my lungs. I roll onto my side, coughing loudly. My chest hurts as I try to regain my consciousness.

"As much as I want to kill you right now, this is not what I had planned," he groans, running his fingers through my hair.

"S-Soobin," I whisper.

"He's okay," Namjoon says into my ear. "He was shot, but he's alive. He's only there to give us more time. This has given Taehyung time to ready himself."

Slowly my gasping turns into just deep breathing. I slowly bring myself to sit up.

"Take him to the basement. Looks like we have a third guest to kill today," Jimin tells them, grabbing me by the arm to pull me into a standing position.

The fast movement makes my head spin and my body droops, making it to where Jimin literally has to catch me.

He sighs. "And this is why this shouldn't have happened. Now I have more to deal with," he mutters.

"If you didn't want her to be difficult, then you shouldn't have tried to kill her," Jeongguk spits.

I glance over at him, seeing that he's being held back by Hoseok.

"If you didn't want that to happen, then you shouldn't have brought her," Jimin smirks, jerking me back upright and dragging us toward the basement. "It's time to begin."

My feet drag along the floor against my will. I try to bring myself enough strength to move them, but I'm just not there yet. This really put a dent in our plans. If I can't fight, how are we gonna win?

Soon enough, we're down in a basement and I am being tied down to a chair that looks a lot like a hospital bed.

I try to struggle but I can't gain the strength to do it.

Taehyung better be strong enough to get here, hold them back, and un-tie us all at the same time.

This isn't good.

Once they back away from me and go to Jeongguk's bed, I look down and whisper, "Taehyung better have a good knife with him."

"No worries," Namjoon states. "We're still on track."

That gives me a bit more hope.

Jimin paces back and forth in front of us. "You two are finally going to understand how I felt when you betrayed me."

"We didn't betray you. You betrayed us," Jeongguk shouts. "You're delusional!"

"Am I?" He walks over to me, getting in my face. "You cheated on me multiple times behind my back." He looks at Jeongguk. "And you. You knew she was mine, but you still went for her."

"She wasn't happy with you. You hurt her," Jeongguk yells.

"I SAVED YOU," Jimin screams. "I knew I should have let you kill yourself."

"You didn't save me from my suicide," Jeongguk shakes his head, gritting his teeth in anger. "Yeonjun did."

"And what if Yeonjun wasn't there?" Jimin raises an eyebrow. "What then?"

Jeongguk blinks. "That...You," he stumbles around on his words. "That's not possible."

My eyes go wide. "That far back?"

"I don't think you understand just how powerful I am, Y/N," Jimin chuckles evilly. "Yeonjun would never have saved Jeongguk if I didn't tell him to. Jin wouldn't have been beaten by his wife if I didn't compel her to. Taehyung wouldn't have gotten into a car accident if I didn't tell his mother to crash the car. Yoongi's cousin's dad. Now that was a masterpiece of mine. I compelled his cousin's dad to shoot himself in front of him, causing his cousin to kill himself. And where do you think Namjoon's brother got the drugs?"

"You're sick," I sneer.

"I'm smart," Jimin growls. "Every mafia needs a powerful leader. I'm the most powerful there is, honey."

I scoff. "That's pretty subjective, don't you think?"

"Look where you are, Jagi!" He shouts. "You're tied down, weak, and about to die alongside your boyfriend who is just as powerless. Yeonjun is lucky he didn't die in that explosion and his boyfriend is sitting in the same situation as you right now."

I shake my head. "And what about me? How did you get me to join you?"

He smirks. "How do you think?"

My face sours. He couldn't have actually drugged my family, right?

Jimin walks circles around me. "I think you're getting it now. Everything you've done was because I willed it to happen. Your life was mine from the very beginning. You couldn't have escaped it even if you wanted to."

A tear slides down my cheek. "So tell me. What did you do? You drugged my father to make him abusive and compelled my brother to betray me just so I'd come to you?"

Jimin smiles. "It's so much more than that. You were my biggest accomplishment," he lets out a shaky breath of actual sick happiness. "I saw you on your first mission. You were amazingly skilled but on the sidelines."

"You watched me on my first mission?" I breathe.

"I was immediately captivated by your performance. You may have been the distraction, but you were great at your job," Jimin continues. "I wanted you. Needed you on my team. So, I found a certain man by the name of Jung Chiwon."

"He was the man that Jeongguk intercepted me for," I say quietly.

"He had access to one of the most powerful drugs in the world. Epuise de bleu. Mixed with a couple other drugs that I had on me, you became my biggest mission," he explains. "I found the boys first then went after you. Made your family into a bunch of douchebags then I took you and treated you as one of us. You were dumb enough to fall for it."

"I just wanted to find a place where I could treated with respect," I whisper. "You ruined that for me."

Jimin scoffs. "You ruined that for yourself. If you would have just played along, you could have been my queen and ruled alongside me. We could have been powerful together."

The doors open from beside us and Taehyung walks in nonchalantly, looking down at his hands, playing with his fingers.

Jimin looks up, blinking in his direction.

Taehyung looks up.

A smile slowly appears on my lips. It's working. The plan is working.

"Oh, yeah. You left the door unlocked," Taehyung nods, pursing his lips.

The guard doesn't even know what to do in this situation. Jimin obviously wasn't ready for it.

"Oh, and I overheard your conversation," Taehyung nods. "Just a little bit of it. Gotta say. I think you're a little bit delusional."

He walks over to me, the guard quickly trying to step forward to interfere. Moments later the guard falls over onto his side.

Taehyung frowns. "Must be tired." He takes a knife out of his pocket, quickly undoing the knots on my wrists.

"I demand you stop that at once," Jimin shouts, stepping forward.

"And I demand that you don't take another step toward me 'cuz I can end your whole 'all-powerful' thing right now," Taehyung scoffs, holding up a syringe.

I chuckle, standing up and rubbing my sore wrists softly. Thankfully, I'm feeling a bit better.

"What is that?" Jimin folds his arms in front of his chest.

"It's the drug I used to knock out all of your guards outside," Taehyung laughs. "I'm not scared to use it on you, too."

We quickly un-tie Jeongguk and back away from the other two.

"Here are your options," Taehyung starts. "You either let us take you to an asylum where you will never be heard from again, but alive. Or die. It's your choice."

Jimin scoffs, pulling a gun from his back pocket and pointing it at Taehyung. "Or I can just kill you."

Taehyung does the same, pulling a gun out and pointing it at Jimin.

Hoseok slowly walks forward, pressing a gun to my head.

Taehyung sighs. "You're outnumbered. Don't try us."

"And you're out-gunned," Jimin angrily spits. "If you shoot me, Y/N dies. What's more important to you?"

Taehyung shakes his head. "Y/N won't die."

I smile, reaching under the chair I was just tied to and grabbing the two guns placed under it, handing one to Jeongguk.

We both point them at Hoseok.

"How am I not surprised?" Jimin growls. "Where's the rest of the boys, hm?"

"Doesn't matter," Taehyung states quickly. "I asked a question and it's time you give me a serious answer."

Jimin scoffs. "No."

In a matter of moments chaos erupts, gunshots echoing through the room. Taehyung hops behind one of the chairs and I run behind a pillar. Jeongguk rolls behind the other chair.

I lean out from behind my cover and take a shot at Jimin, earning a shot from Hoseok. I quickly duck back behind the pillar.

"Where's Soobin," I decide to ask.

"Safe," Taehyung shouts back, as he shoots at Jimin, missing. He groans loudly.

Jeongguk takes a few more shots, one hitting Hoseok in the leg, making him groan loudly, falling back. Jeongguk laughs, aiming again. He pulls the trigger only to find that he's out of ammo.

Jimin shoots at Taehyung only barely missing him.

"You don't have what it takes to kill me," Jimin shouts.

"You wanna bet?" I mutter, rolling out from behind the pillar, darting towards Jimin. He aims his gun at me, but I get to it fast enough to knock it from his hand.

He acts quickly, grabbing my wrist and bending the gun away from him. "Jeongguk, help me with Jimin. Taehyung, you get Hoseok," I shout orders, which are immediately followed.

Jeongguk appears beside me, grabbing my gun from my hand and pointing to shot at Jimin. When he does, all the gun does is clicks. "Why is my luck horrible today," he groans. He throws the gun to the floor. "Doesn't matter. We can kick your ass without it."

I pull him close to me, kneeing him in the balls, causing him to fall backward in pain.

Jeongguk chuckles. "Good girl."

I laugh, grabbing Jimin's shoulders to steady him as Jeongguk punches him in the face.

Right when I think we have the upper hand, Jimin kicks me in the gut, sending me to the floor and grabs Jeongguk's head, smashing it against the wall.

Jeongguk falls to the floor unconscious.

My eyes widen and I try to get to my feet, but Jimin grabs my foot and pulls it, making me fall backward again. He crawls toward me, grabbing the syringe off the floor and pushing it towards my neck.

I grab his wrist with both hands and push desperately.

"Jimin, stop," I plead. "You're not going to change anything. Once you kill us, you're just going to have to deal with your guilt."

Jimin grits his teeth and starts to push harder. The syringe pokes into the top layer of my skin and I groan.

I glance over my shoulder at Taehyung and Hoseok who are now going at it with knives. I watch right as Hoseok gets a good slice of Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung shrieks in pain.

I start to struggle even more. We can't lose. This wasn't how this was supposed to go.

I take a deep breath and use all of my strength to push his hand away from me, finally getting the syringe away from my neck a bit. I lean forward and take the skin of his neck between my teeth, biting down harshly.

He shouts in pain, loosening his grip on the syringe slightly.

It drops from his hand, the needle sinking into my arm. I squeal in pain, immediately pulling it out of my arm and throwing it across the room.

I pull my feet up and kick him in the chest, propelling him backward. I get up, grabbing the gun he dropped earlier.

I point it at him. I can feel my eyes drooping slightly. Some of the drugs probably seeped into my bloodstream, but I keep myself as awake as possible.

Jimin looks up at me with an evil smile.

"You're even better than I thought you were."

I scoff. "I don't care what you have to say anymore," I grip the trigger tighter.

"Wait," he shouts.

I clench my jaw. "What?"

"Kill him for me. My uncle. I want him dead," he growls.

"I'll think about it," is all I say before pulling the trigger.

The bullet hits Jimin directly in the head. He slumps back against the wall and I breathe a sigh of relief.

I look over at Taehyung who is still fighting Hoseok. He glances at me for a moment and everything else happens so fast.

Hoseok plunges the knife into Taehyung's chest by his heart. My eyes widen as I grab the syringe off the ground and rush over to Hoseok. I grab him by the shoulders and push him against the wall, pressing the syringe into his neck easily. Hoseok doesn't seem to be fighting anymore.

Hoseok quickly falls unconscious.

I turn around and drop onto my knees next to Taehyung. "Tae, wake up," I pat his cheeks a couple times. "Taehyung," I plead, tears starting to fall down my cheeks and sobs escaping my throat.

His eyes open slightly. "Y/N," he breathes. "Did you kill him?"

A choked sob echoes through the room and I nod.

"Good."

"You're gonna be okay. I'm gonna get you out of here and back to Yoongi," I sniff, trying to pull myself back together.

I try to stand, but Taehyung catches me. "Don't," he whispers. "I'm dying." Blood starts to leak from his mouth, dripping down his neck. "I died...for a good thing." He speaks slowly and quietly, consciousness slipping from him with each word. "I'm sorry...for how we acted...back then."

I shake my head. "It's okay," I sob.

He goes quiet for a moment, smiling softly at me. "Tell Yoongi I love him," he whispers.

Then his face goes blank.

Another sob is ripped from my throat and I drop my head onto his chest. "I will."

☠ ☠ ☠

THE END

☠ ☠ ☠

this was the most epic story to write

it's not completely over

i will be writing an epilogue

there is one more plot twist that i wasn't able to explore

but hope you enjoyed this story as much as i did

i love you all

i will probably be taking a break off of Wattpad writing for a while after I finish the epilogue

i hope you understand

thank you guys!

~JJ

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

658K 18.2K 38
Jung Y/n a campus's bad girl while Jeon Jungkook campus's sweetheart that everyone knows he's with campus's fake virgin Mary, Park Jihyun. That was 8...
237K 4.4K 32
"shut up you fucking slut"
185K 9.2K 51
i love you with all my soul and you love me to the core yet we can't be together for you and i are too toxic for one another....~~~
90.7K 2.6K 28
It's nice meeting a handsome looking guy at the club but realizing that the same guy you turned yourself into ends up being your stepbrother is a hug...