Fall- A Justin Bieber Love St...

By _SamirahZaman

Fall Series: BOOK 1 He wants to say 'I love you' but keeps it to goodnight, because love will mean some falli... More

Fall- A Justin Bieber Love Story
Prologue
Chapter 1- Hurt
Chapter 2- Decisions
Chapter 3- Shocked
Chapter 4- Awkward Moments
Chapter 5- Dinner
Chapter 6- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Chapter 7- First Date
Chapter 8- An Exception
Chapter 9- That Should Be Me
Chapter 10- Water Fights
Chapter 11- Catching Feelings
Chapter 12- The Stars
Chapter 13- Party All Night
Chapter 14- Favourite Girl
Chapter 15- Meeting The Crew
Chapter 16- How To Love
Chapter 17- A Road Trip
Chapter 18- Up
Chapter 19- Mountain Of Memories
Chapter 20- Stuck In The Moment
Chapter 21- His Lyrics, His World
Chapter 22- A Rose To Remember
Chapter 23- Swap It Out
Authors Note. Q&A
Chapter 24- Avalanna
Chapter 25- All I Want Is You
Chapter 26- Down To Earth
Chapter 27- Pray
Chapter 28- Six Wet Boys
Chapter 29- A Permanent Mark
Chapter 30- Butterflies And A Tornado
Chapter 31- Keep Fighting
Chapter 32- Mistletoe
Chapter 33- The Voices
Chapter 34- Ship Jiley
Chapter 35- One Time
Chapter 36- Saying Goodbye
Chapter 37- Forever Mrs Bieber
Chapter 38- One Less Lonely Girl
Chapter 39- Overdosed
Chapter 40- Double Date
Chapter 41- As Long As You Love Me
Chapter 42- Ready
Chapter 43- Bite Me
Chapter 44- Lost
Chapter 45- Believe
Chapter 46- Happy Birthday
Chapter 47- She Don't Like The Lights
Chapter 48- Overboard
Chapter 49- Love Drug
Chapter 50- Be Alright
Chapter 51- Celebrations
Chapter 52- Fall
Authors Note. Goodbye
Falling For Heartbreak- A Jason McCann Love Story
Through The Dark- A Harry Styles Love Story
Authors Note. Bonus Facts.
Bonus Chapter- Forever

Epilogue

6K 204 221
By _SamirahZaman

Epilogue

"You make me complete. You're all that matters to me."~ Justin Bieber

I play around with the ring on my finger and smile as I remember the beautiful day when me and him became man and wife. That moment when each of us was saying our vows with an unmissable grin is something I will always remember. It was the best day ever. Now two years down the line we are happily married.

I try and push Justin's arm from around me. "Justin," I groan, "I need to take a piss and your arm is so heavy."

He grumbles something but doesn't obey me. In fact he does the opposite and pulls me closer to him. He nuzzles his face into my hair and I feel his hot breath on the back of my neck.

"Jay, I swear to God. I need to pee and if you don't let me go I will piss in the bed."

"Go ahead," he mumbles. "It wouldn't be the first liquid you release onto the bed."

I gasp as I realise the dirty meaning behind his words. I slap his arm but can't help but laugh along with him. "You disgust me."

He finally opens his eyes and looks at me. "You weren't saying that last night."

I roll my eyes at him and don't reply knowing how this conversation will go. Instead I admire his beautiful face. Waking up to him has to be my favourite of the day. I mean his hair is everywhere and I love the 'just got out of bed' look it has. His eyes are nice and bright and my favourite part is the lazy smile he gives me every morning. It never fails to get the tornado going. Nine years down the line and his smile still makes me feel like a childish school girl who has a crush on the school jock. I play with his hair. "You are so good-looking."

He smirks at me. "I know. That is why you married me right Mrs Bieber?"

I smile. "Obviously Mr Bieber. I became your wife because of your devilish good looks."

He rolls on top of me and places a kiss on my neck. "There's something else you married me for."

I raise my brow. "Is there now? Would you like to tell me what that is?"

He leans in so his lips are at my ears. He whispers, "Maybe I need to remind you of last night."

When he looks at me I feel my stomach clench. His eyes darkens as he looks at me lustfully. I run my hand down his bare torso. "Maybe you should."

 o.O.o.o.O.o

I feel two arms wrap around me just as I finish plating our breakfast up. Justin kisses my cheek. "I feel so good right now. Thank you."

I can't help but laugh. "I'm beginning to think that's why you married me."

"Yeah and some other things."

I place our plates down and take a seat and Justin follows. "Like what Mr Bieber?"

"I hate that every day I remind you that we have chefs to cook for us."

"And every time I remind you that I can cook for myself so shush. Going back to my question."

"There is so much baby but mainly the sex. The sex is great!"

I put my fork down. "I am being serious!"

He shrugs. "How about you go first?"

"Okay. Well I married you because even after being with you for so long you know how to give me butterflies and you can still make me blush with just a smile. I never get bored of talking to you and I want to wake up to you for the rest of my life. I love everything that makes you who you are and I wouldn't change that. You know what to say all the time, even though it is sometimes really annoying. You're everything I want and more. You are the one for me and I love you."

Justin smiles at me and I smile back. "Right. Well I married you because for as long as I can remember I have always loved you. You have always invaded my every thought. You're the only girl who I have ever let in and I ever want to let in. If I don't see you my day is never complete and I feel like something is missing. I love the fact that you are the first and last thing I see every day. I have always envisioned a future with you and it's perfect. I can't wait till the day comes when you have a fat belly and swollen feet. The nights when you bug me to buy you something you are craving. I can't wait to paint our baby's nursery and argue over the gender of the baby. I can't wait until we look at every name under the sun to find the perfect name for our perfect baby. I know our children will be perfect because it's half you and having just half of you is enough. I can't wait till you break my hand during labour as you give birth to our baby. I can't wait till the doctor tells us our baby gender and I hear the cries of our creation. I can't wait to hold our baby in my hands and welcome it into this world, into my world. I married you because I want to do late night nappy changes and baby feeds with you. I want to argue with you over whose turn it is to get up and do the feed. I can't wait to share the job of parenting and spoiling our children with the world's greatest pleasure. I hate the fact that your love will have to be shared between us all but I can't wait till we become a family. To do all that is why I married you."

I look at him as I feel my tears well up in my eyes. "Justin..."

He smiles at me before picking his fork up again. "Plus the sex is pretty great too."

I give him a pointed look but I can't help the feeling in my heart. "You're going to be a great dad."

"I hope so. But if I am not it’s okay because I know they will have the most perfect mother."

I cringe as I look at the photo Justin is laughing at. "I cannot believe this was my mother's gift. Look at us."

I shake my head. "I look so terrible in that picture. Did she have to add these photos in her album?"

Justin wraps his arms around me and laughs. "Aw. Doesn't younger Amber look so happy? Even as a child you knew you wanted to marry me! I have no idea why teenage Amber took so long to admit it."

I shake my head and can't help but smile as I remember the day that photo was taken.

"Kids, what are you doing with those sheets?"

"I need them for my dress!" I shout.

My mom says something but I can't hear her properly. Instead I focus on wrapping the sheet around me but leaving enough to have a small trail. I see Justin walking out in a chequered shirt. "I have no more shirts so this will be okay. Come on its nearly time."

I nod at him and quickly throw my veil over my face. I stand by the door and when Justin starts humming the bridal march I walk over to him, carrying the flowers we picked from the garden. When I reach him he takes my hand as we stand together. We both grin at each other. Not knowing what to say we skip to ours vows.

Justin takes my hands as smiles at me. "I like you lots Bee. I like you because you share your animal biscuits with me and you always play with me. I also like you because you don't shout at me when I draw on the walls like my mom does. She always shouts at me when I do that. I want to marry you because you are nice and if you weren't here then nobody would eat chocolate chip pancakes with me and you are pretty. I don't like it when you play with Noah so when we finish getting married you can't play with him anymore. I like you because you don't put spiders in my hair because I am scared of them."

I give him a toothy grin. "Justin Bieber. I like you because you are handsome and you are nice to me. You give me your green sweets because you don't like them and I do. I like you more because you hold my hand at night when I am scared and you don't laugh at me when I cry. Yesterday when I fell down you didn't laugh at me you helped me and wiped my tears. I also like when you get angry when someone says something mean. It is nice. I don't like when you rip my dolls heads off and flush them in the toilet or when you colour over the lines. It makes the drawing look ugly. I will teach you how to colour when we are married."

We drop hands and pull out the Haribo rings we kept from the packet earlier. He puts my one on first and then I put his one on. We book at each other and lean in and our lips slightly touch before we jump again screaming 'GERMS!’

Despite how horrendous I look I love that picture. Neither of us realised our mother's standing there watching the whole thing. They took many photos of that embarrassing time. Justin passes me back the album and I head upstairs to put it away.

From one of the guest rooms I grab Justin's present. I walk downstairs and when Justin spots me he asks, "What is that?"

"Your Valentine's day present."

He gives me a funny look. "Baby you alright? Valentines was almost a month ago."

"Yeah I know but my present was rubbish and your actual present came a few days ago. Please just open it."

"Okay. Bring it over."

I pass him the box and watch as he unwraps it. When he sees a brown box he looks at me. "Open it then."

He does as I ask and inside the box he finds another box. "What? This better not be one of those pranks where the box ends up being empty."

"No. Go on. Keep going."

I watch as he keeps unwrapping and opening box after box. The boxes shrink in size as he does. "Bee..."

"You're almost there. Two more."

When he finally gets to the last box he looks at the black velvet box. "I swear if I opened all of those for a bracelet or something I will kill you."

"No. Just open it." I feel the nerves build as I watch him open the box. I see his eyes widen in surprise but his face doesn't give anything away. I see his mouth open and close but he doesn't say anything. The room falls silent. Oh crap. He hates it. What have I done?

He picks it up and shows it to me as if he's asking if he's looking at the right thing. I nod my head and smile at him. "You're..."

I nod my head faster and break out into a grin. "Yeah. We're pregnant!"

Justin jumps up and so do I. He pulls me into him as he mumbles random words. He pulls me away. "Are you sure? I mean these things aren't realistic. I mean... I am happy. So so happy but are you... I mean... How long... How far are you? Are you 100% sure?"

I laugh at him and take his face in my hands as he places his hands at my waist. "110% sure baby. Three tests and all came back positive. I have known for a few days and I am three weeks in."

"I knew Valentines night was special. I just knew it." I laugh. He pulls me to him and squeezes me so tight it hurts.

"Justin!"

He immediately lets go. "Oh shit. Sorry. Did I hurt you? I have to be more careful with you now right? Okay well I will make sure you have someone with you at all times to do everything for you. You should stay away from fire and stuff. We need to buy baby bottles and baby grows and a Moses basket and a cot. Oh my gosh! We need nappies and wipes and stuff. Which room will be the babies? When will be able to find out the gender? That is if we want to know. I have always preferred not to but I know you have to know everything. When are we going to tell everyone? When is the first scan? What is the date the baby is due? Oh my gosh. There is so much we need to do."

I watch as his eyes widen and I can't help but feel so loved and blessed to have him. "Jay we still have so much time to do that. The baby isn't coming for another eight months."

"That isn't enough time to get everything perfect for our baby." His hands go to rub my belly. "I'll make sure you get everything you ever need."

"I know it’s a crazy feeling and I know it's exciting and scary all at once but we can get through this together."

He smiles at me. "I know. I am just so excited. We're having a baby! We're going to be a proper family."

I replicate his smile. "I know baby. I know. But you won't be this happy when you are tired and when the sex becomes non-existent."

He gives me a breath-taking smile. "I wouldn't ask for anything more."

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 0 20
Lost to the true definition of love, Brie meets Adrian, a man daring enough to love her though he knows it may not end well. She falls hard for him...
49.9K 2K 31
In all the love stories, there is a broken girl, someone who's afraid to fall in love. In all the love stories, there is a guy who tears down her wal...
227K 6K 48
What will happen when life gives you a chance to meet and actually go on Tour with your idol, Justin Bieber himself for three months ? "You are frien...
76.7K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...