XOXO | YOONMIN |

Від Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... Більше

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Curiosity killed the...pup

5K 383 151
Від Benikru

"Name?"

A harsh shove caused Jimin to bump into the counter in front of him. He snapped his head towards the glaring guard behind him and sent him a hostile hiss, watching in satisfaction as the guy's glare faltered and he jerked back in surprise.

"Name!"

Jimin rolled his eyes, lazily turning to face the lady sitting behind the counter. Her raven hair was pulled into two tight buns and Jimin had to wince at the tightness of the hairstyle.

"Park Jimin." He purred, leaning onto the counter to get a closer look of the older woman. Her face was stretched out into a permanent scowl, causing wrinkles to appear and blend into her skin.

Her nose scrunched up and she turned head head up and away, typing something in her computer. Jimin had to raise an eyebrow at her dramatic antics, opening his mouth to push out a couple more flirty comments. That's until he felt a hand rest on his ass, caressing gently.

Jimin quickly jerked around, grabbing the guard's wrist and looking up at him with a dangerously calm smile. The guy blushed red in embarrassment, his eyes darting away when he realised what he subconsciously did.

Jimin harshly threw the guard's hand away, his eyes piercing the side of his face. The Male was towering over Jimin's small frame, he was surprised that the guy wasn't an old creep with a salt and pepper beard, and was relatively young. The guy's most distinctive feature was his large ears, but they only reminded Jimin of an adorable baby elephant.

Jimin reached out and grabbed the guard's dick through his pants, squeezing tightly. The guard hissed and hunched over Jimin's much smaller frame, he grabbed his small wrist to try and pull his arm away, but Jimin only tightened his hold.

"We can forget about this and move on,"Jimin leaned forward, whispering into his ear. He made his eyes wide and caused his lip to wobble, it took a second for Jimin's eyes to water,"Or I can scream and cry and tell them you forced me to touch you down there." Jimin hissed, his voice contradicting against his terrified facial expression.

The guard gulped, glancing down at Jimin only to tense when he saw his facial expression,"I...Wha...what do you want?"

"Everything okay, Chanyeol?"

Jimin heard the receptionist ask, and by the way the guard paled and snapped his eyes up to her, Jimin knew it was him.

"Say yes and I'll make your life so much better,"Jimin purred into his ear, his words laced with sweet promises and undeniable offers.

Chanyeol swallowed thickly, jerking his head quickly,"Ye..yes". In a mere second, Jimin released him and turned to face the frowning receptionist,"Sorry, I was just telling Chanyeol that I had to go to the toilet." Jimin leaned closer to the counter, raising his hand to his mouth like he was telling a secret,"My bladder issues are horrible so don't blame me if accidents happen."

The girl blinked in surprise, swivelling around in her chair and quickly grabbing sheets, another uniform and some hygiene products. She turned back to Jimin and quickly pushed the items into his arms, jumping away from him like he had a disease.

"He's in block C, cell 23." The woman told a silent Chanyeol, who took a hold of Jimin's bicep and pulled him away.

Jimin grinned, a joyous giggle bubbling up inside his throat as he practically skipped away. Chanyeol frowned, watching him before looking around with wide eyes.

"Dont worry, Channie," Jimin turned to him and stopped walking, Chanyeol looked at him and raised a brow,"You're with me now, my personal, little guard." Jimin giggled again, turning his attention towards the rest of the new inmates to look for a certain blond.

"What do you want from me?" Chanyeol asked, his grip tightening on Jimin's bicep, while his eyes squinted into a glare.

"Careful,"Jimin sang, glancing down at the arm on his bicep before looking up at Chanyeol with a pointed stare,"All in due time, but for now,"Jimin trailed off, glancing back at the inmates again before turning around and pulling Chanyeol away,"I need you to tell me the cell Kim Taehyung stays in."

Chanyeol frowned, sliding open the barred door and entering the main prison. Jimin whistled as he looked around, looking at all the empty prison cells and grey, concrete walls,"Y'all need some redecorating."

"What?" Chanyeol grumbled, wondering what's Jimin meant by that.

"This place is ugly."

"Oh." He murmured, leading Jimin through the prison towards the block C. He bit his lip, releasing a deep sigh before murmuring,"Your friend is in block D, his roommate is Jung Hoseok."

Jimin glanced at him, a satisfied smirk spreading across his face,"Good boy." He praised in a condescending tone, causing Chanyeol to frown and look away.

The two reached block C and Jimin's new cell. Chanyeol slid open the door to the cell, a rattling sound filling the empty prison,"Your cell mate is Byun Baekhyun."

Jimin hummed, his eyes dragging over the interior of the cell as Chanyeol unlocked his handcuffs. Once they were off, Jimin rubbed his wrists and turned to glance up at the taller Male,"You're a gem, Channie." Jimin patted his cheek before turning around and sashaying into the cell.

"Uhm...thank-"

Jimin cut him off by blowing him a kiss and pulling the door shut in his face. The lavender haired mochi turned away, looking at the depressing prison cell. The ground, walls and ceiling were grey and lifeless, nearly making Jimin gag. Metal bunk beds were pressed against the opposite wall of the door- the second one having a window above it. The beds weren't much- a worn out mattress, a stiff pillow and a thin layer of blanket on top of it. Two desks were pushed on either sides of the room- one empty, while the other had some pictures, empty candy wrappers and a dirty shirt on top of it.

Jimin huffed and marched into the cell, throwing his stuff onto the empty desk before plopping down on the stiff mattress. He released a deep exhale, staring up at the bottom of the top bunk.

The sound of footsteps, laughter and police guards barking orders filled Jimin's ears. He slowly sat up, looking through the bars of his cell to see the guards pushing inmates towards their cells. He sighed and leaned on his elbows, patiently waiting for his own roommate.

The door to the cell was pulled open before the guard pushed someone inside, slamming the door shut and locking it behind him. The guy huffed, calling out a 'fuck you' to the guard, only for him to be already walking away.

Jimin snickered, opening one of his eyes to look at his roommate. The other guy stiffened before turning around and looking at Jimin with a wide grin,"Hi, I'm Baekhyun!"

Jimin raised a eyebrow, slowly sitting up and analysing the guy. Like every other person, he was taller than Jimin. Baekhyun had a head full of silver locks and his body was clad in a orange jumpsuit. His soft features were pulled up into a bright smile as he stepped forward and extended his hand towards Jimin.

"Park Jimin!" Jimin introduced himself with a wide grin and a throaty giggle. He pushed past Baekhyun's extended arm and pulled him into a hug instead,"It's so nice to meet you!" Jimin exclaimed with plastic enthusiasm.

In reality, Jimin didn't really care for this guy, but he didn't know where Baekhyun stood in the prison. Maybe he could give Jimin something in exchange for innocent giggles and bright smiles.

Baekyun tensed under the hug, his eyes growing wide before he quickly hugged back, smiling softly,"You...you too."

"You know, when I was coming here, I was so scared that everyone would be these buff, horny assholes," Jimin licked his lips as he pulled away from the hug, trying to stop the smirk from making its appearance. He grinned up at Baekhyun, his eyes scrunching up into crescent moons, making him appear more innocent,"But I guess I was wrong." He bopped Baekhyun's nose before twirling around and plopping down on the bottom bunk.

Baekhyun blinked, rubbing his nose and smiling brightly,"People talked about you and your friend coming here the whole week." His face dripped with curiosity as he tilted his head to the side,"What'd you do?"

Jimin couldn't stop the sly, smug smirk from appearing on his face,"Dont worry about it, babe." He elegantly crossed one leg over the other, tilting his head to the side to match Baekhyun,"Now, Tell me everything you know about Jung Hoseok."

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Taehyung kept quiet as he was roughly pushed through the empty halls of the prison. His eyes stayed focused on his feet as he shuffled forward, anxiously chewing on his bottom lip. His eyes would occasionally dart up, quickly surveying the area and drinking everything in as if it was the last time he saw the outside world.

The guard next to him kept grumbling about how one of the inmates caused a fight and now they have to take care of all the blood. Taehyung listened carefully to every word, trying to gather as much information as he could.

Since everyone thought that he was mute and wouldn't talk, people always told him dark secrets or confidential information, that shouldn't see the light of day. But what they didn't know was that Taehyung had someone named Park Jimin, who was immune to his selective mutism.

The guard stepped in front of one of the cells, that had a soft yellow blanket pulled over the door, covering the inside of the cell. The guard quickly unlocked Taehyung from his handcuffs before harshly pushing him inside the cell.

Taehyung yelped as he fell through the blanket and nearly ripped it away. He huffed as he steadied himself, brushing the dirt away from his clothes. The cell door behind him was slammed shut, making him jump and back away with wide eyes.

Taehyung wrapped his shaking arms around himself, turning around to face the inside of the cell. He held his breath as he analysed the two bunk beds in front of him. The bottom one had a fluffy pillow on it, a thick, warm duvet and a two stiff mattresses stacked together to make it thicker.

Taehyung bit the side of his cheek, looking towards the neatly organised desk to his right. He slowly made his way over to it, his eyes immediately latching onto the pencils resting next to a notebook. A small lamp was placed in the corner of the desk, right above the notebook.

Taehyung extended his fingers, running them over the desk and the three pencils placed in a perfect line. He glanced behind him to make sure his roommate wasn't behind him. Only when he knew that no one was there, he slowly pulled open the notebook, his eyes immediately widening at what was inside.

The notebook was filled with drawings of people, objects and the prison. The lines floated like water over the paper, blending together and pushing their way over each other. The drawings were made of incredible precision and a lot of emotion, considering that some of the drawings were scratched out- the whole page filled with black pencil scratches. Some of them so deep that the pencil had punctured the paper and touched the drawing on the next page.

"Curious?"

When he heard the voice behind him, Taehyung released a soft gasped and jumped back wide eyed. The uttered words were light, and filled with amusement and curiosity. Taehyung turned around and backed away with eyes full of fright.

A Male was leaning against one of the walls in the cell, black joggers and a bright blue hoodie adored his muscular frame, the sleeves were rolled up, revealing tan, clean skin without an inch of tattoo decorating the surface. The Male in front of Taehyung was incredibly stunning- his nose long and straight, his pink lips in the shape of a heart and his head covered in soft, light brown curls.

The male tilted his head to the side in curiosity running his eyes over Taehyung's smaller frame. The latter only gulped, unconsciously wrapping his arms around his waist without taking his eyes off of the Male.

"Hey." The guy spoke in a soft voice, noticing how tense Taehyung was. A soft smile appeared on his face, causing two little dimples to pop out on top of the corners of his lips,"I'm Hoseok."

Taehyung kept quiet, squinting his eyes and staring at the Male in distrust. Hoseok hummed, the smile still resting on his face as he cautiously pushed off of the wall, not wanting to startle the already terrified male. Taehyung tensed and despite Hoseok's slow movements, he took a step back, subconsciously trapping himself against a wall.

"You...like them?" Hoseok asked, taking his eyes away from Taehyung and looking at his open notebook on the desk.

Taehyung bit his lip and shifted on his feet, his eyes quickly darted towards the notebook before jumping back on Hoseok.

The latter raised an eyebrow, his face soft and his eyes kind,"I'm not going to hurt you." Hoseok stated with an easy smile, turning his attention towards his desk and slowly approaching it,"If it makes you feel better, I can stop talking and even looking at you- act like you're not there." Hoseok straightened out one of the three pencils so that they would be in perfect line yet again.

Taehyung watching him carefully, seemingly folding into himself and making himself appear even smaller. Truthfully Taehyung didn't want the other to ignore his existence and act like he wasn't even there. But he still didn't know this Hoseok guy and he could be acting nice to gain his trust, only to break him easier.

Hoseok shut the notebook before looking up at Taehyung, who squinted his eyes and pressed himself harder against the wall,"Would you like that, Taehyung?"

Taehyung tensed at hearing his own name, knowing full well that he didn't give it to him. He blinked owlishly at a relaxed Hoseok, who leaned against his desk, crossing his arms over his chest.

Taehyung pressed his tongue against his cheek before shrugging, awkwardly shifting on his feet. Hoseok released a breathy laugh, the deep sound echoing and bouncing off of the concrete walls until it reached Taehyung's ears.

"That's okay, I'll let you decide." Hoseok shrugged before pushing off of the desk and walking towards the bottom bunk.

Taehyung chewed on his lip, his eyes glued on Hoseok's back before he cautiously pushed away from the wall and took a step further into the room. He watched as Hoseok grabbed a fuzzy, pink blanket before facing him and extending it towards him.

Taehyung jumped back in alarm at the sudden movement, staring at him with wide puppy eyes. Hoseok exhaled sharply, his smile faltering at Taehyung's reaction before he forced it back on.

"It gets cold at night and I have plenty," He explained to the doe eyed boy, his hand still outstretched as he waited for Taehyung to take the blanket,"Please take this."

Taehyung's eyes widened at the word 'please' and his lips parted to release a breath of awe. It has been a long time since someone has used the word, without sitting on their knees and begging him to spare their life.

Taehyung cautiously shuffled over to the smiling brunette, stopping in front of Hoseok while still leaving quite a distance between the two. He spared another glance at Hoseok's gentle smile before unfolding one of his arms from his waist and gently taking a hold of the blanket.

"There you go." Hoseok murmured under his breath, passing the fuzzy blanket over to him. He stared at Taehyung with care and kindness, afraid that any harsher look given to him would cause him to break like a porcelain doll.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

17.7K 1.4K 44
They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still madly in love with each other even after t...
166K 10.9K 76
Forced apart by circumstances, tough choices and inevitable doom, Namjoon and Seokjin go their separate ways, their young love is halted, and memorie...
12.1K 1.2K 33
"I won't fucking submit to you," Yoongi spat. "And I certainly don't need to justify myself to someone like you." "Suit yourself," his dom replied ca...
1.3M 42.4K 40
Jimin is a broke student working in the strip club. He just wanted to live his life peacefully with a sugar daddy. But his fate turns another round a...