Fairy's Guardian

De Shi_Kira

Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermilli... Mais

Credit
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24.5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Adoption

Chapter 36

1.5K 21 2
De Shi_Kira

This chapter has been changed. You're about to read the second version of this chapter. I wasn't very happy with the old version, so I decided to bring it down and write a much better one.

Erza has been returned to the Naruto's active Harem list.

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Sayla, Irene Belserion, Mirajane Strauss and Jenny Realight, Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfillia and Yukino Aguria.

In the future maybe: Ultear Milkovich, Kagura Mikazuchi, Minerva, Brandish, Dimaria Yesta...

Warning: This chapter contains a spoiler for the upcoming chapter of Fairy Tail. Read as your own risk

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 35

"I am human..."

The Queen of Dragon muttered tearfully while resting her head on her hands, trying her best to sleep on the cold floor of her prison. She wore nothing but a rag, and her entire body, which was filled with dragon-like scales, was covered in bruises and cuts.

However, no matter how much she tried, she couldn't sleep that day.

Maybe it was because every time she went to the dreamland, all she had was nightmares, the nightmares of everything she had to go through for the past three months.

It was ironic, to say the least.

She was once called the Queen of Dragons, but by no means was she one. She was given that title when she became the ruler of the people of Dragnov Empire, a kingdom where dragons and humans lived happily with each other....

It was the empire that she swore to protect with her life... the same empire that she loved, and was willing to give up anything for, and that including her own happiness, her humanity.

And yet... it was also the empire that turned against her when they found out Irene was becoming a monster similar to Acnologia, the dragon slayer that was feared all around the world.

Maybe they were afraid of her and what she could become... but the humiliations, the pains, the tortures and the violence they had put her through... they were too much for her to handle.

"I'm human..." Irene reminded herself once again before closing her eyes and resting her hand on her belly. With her enhanced dragon senses, she could hear her child's heartbeat. It was the only thing that gave her comfort over the days of nothing but pains and sufferings. She was her daughter with him, the man she loved more than anything in her life. She cherished her and loved her daughter with all her heart, as she was the proof of the love his love for her "Don't worry... mommy will protect you... no matter what happen." She muttered weakly, but lovingly, the corners of her mouth curved up slightly in a smile.

If he were here, he would never let any of this to happen to her... to their daughter...

He was the man she had come to love more than anything in her life, someone she could cherish and spend her time around with. He was the person, who at first, stubbornly said that he didn't want to get involved with their affairs for the sake of his peaceful life, but still, in the end, he was one of the first to rush into a battle against several dozens of dragons to defend her kingdom.

He said he did it for no one but himself, but Irene knew him better than that. She understood that deep down inside his heart, regardless of his carefree personalities, regardless of the merciless words he said, he truly cared for her, her people and the dragons of Dragnov. He was one of many reasons they were able to come out of the Dragon Festival unscratched, and the only reason Acnologia still stayed away from his kingdom, because there were rumours that the black dragon of Apocalypse was afraid of him after he was beaten to a pulp by the very same man.

Time passed, and war was over... Belserion and countless dragons were killed by Acnologia, but with Naruto at her side, they were able to protect Dragnov together. He fought for their freedom, and her people had come to love him more than anything. They even asked him to become their new emperor, but he politely declined and said she would do a much better job as a leader than him.

Three months ago, a day after the end of the Dragon Festival, he received a letter from an old friend, a dark mage of the western continent. He asked for his help. She didn't know the details, because Naruto decided to keep it for himself, but he left the day after, with a promise that he would return as soon as possible. She wanted to come with him, but her people needed her to stay behind, because she was the only leader they had left.

She had no choice.

However, a day after his depart to the western continent, Irene found out that she was pregnant with his child.

It came as a shock for Irene, but she was happy no less.

To say it was the happiest day of her life was an understatement.

She couldn't wait to tell him.

However, her happiness was crushed when, not even a week later, Irene started having signs of becoming a dragon, just like Acnologia.

"Dragon woman," Irene looked up from the floor when she heard the voice.

She saw a man, with shoulder-length black hair and a cold expression on his face. He was the general from a neighboring country, who had come to seek the protection of her lover like many countries around the world when they heard about him and his power to defend a country against armies of dragon. Even from the first look, Irene knew that he was up to no good, but at the time, humans fought over territorial disputes, she and Belserion had no choice but to accept them in order to cease unnecessary conflicts between humans of his country and dragons of her empire, much to her lover's displeasure.

As the leader of human, she did everything she could to limit his influence over Dragnov, without knowing that he had come to hate her more and more.

He was the first man who had turned his back to her when he learnt that she was becoming a dragon. It was a golden opportunity for him to take over the empire, to say the least. Her lover was away, and Irene was becoming a dragon due to the usage of dragon slayer magic, the very same being her people was so afraid of.

In less than a day, he was able to drive her people against her, claiming that she would eventually become a monster like Acnologia.

"We have decided your execution date and time." His words made her blood turn cold.

"P-please... I beg of you..." She said weakly, trying to crawl toward him "For this child's sake... do whatever you want with me, but please, please let me raise and give birth to my daughter... it's his daughter... it's Naruto's..."

"SILENCE, MONSTER!" he roared, slamming his hand against the cell "Enough with that joke, are you really thinking that we will still buy that lie after all this time? Naruto Uzumaki-sama doesn't have child with a monster."

"But... it's the truth." Irene sat up, placing her hand on her belly "J-just call a doctor. I'm really pregnant with his daughter."

"ENOUGH!" The man opened the door and walked into her prison, pulling a dagger from his hip "There's no child! If there were, he couldn't be Naruto Uzumaki-sama's daughter. You had betrayed him!" He raised his dagger above his head and started slashing her body violently. Irene could do nothing but to cry out in pain "Shall I tear up your belly and make sure of it!?"

"NO! STOP! PLEASE!" Irene cried as he slashed her belly, leaving a deep cut there "STOP IT!" she cried.

She feared for her child's safety.

She feared for her own life.

But the fears paled to the anger she was feeling toward the humans that had wronged her.

They're all going to pay for what they did.

Irene cried, and from her back, a pair of feathery wings appeared and rose above her head.

"You..." The black haired man had his eyes widened in shock as he stared at her "DRAGON!" He cried and slashed his sword down, trying to end her life before the transformation could be completed.

However, before he could do it, his hand and the blade stopped in midair.

In an action that shocked Irene, he turned his blade around and stabbed it into his chest, aiming at his heart. Before he could even understand what happened, a man appeared beside him a yellow flash. His hand, which was holding a kunai, stabbed the weapon into his right eye and grabbed his whole head before slamming it against the prison's wall with so much force that the wall collapsed and the headed exploded, splattering pieces of brain and blood everywhere.

As the headless body fell to the ground lifeless, Irene could only look at the standing man with her eyes wide in shock. Her eyes teared up, and she felt her anger disappeared when their eyes met.

They are the same azure blue eyes that seemed to glow with a vibrancy, light and pure power.

The same golden blonde hair, to her, seemed as if it absorbed and reflected the sunlight it was so bright.

The same whisker marks on his cheeks... the same love for orange, the colour that was visible on his all of his clothes.

It was him... there was no mistake about it.

It was Naruto Uzumaki.

"I-Irene..." In a blink, he was kneeling in front of her, with his arms wrapped tightly around her body, which pressed against his.

His body... it was trembling...

The strongest, most powerful man she had ever known... was crying?

"I'm sorry..."

Her wings, which stood angrily just a moment ago, slowly came down and rested on the floor. Weakly, Irene wrapped her arms around him and buried her face into his shoulder.

Please don't cry, she tried to speak to him, but the words died in her throat, muffed by her sobs. He was powerful, but he was no god... he couldn't foresee everything that happened after he left. The only thing that mattered to her at the moment was that he had returned to her.

"Let's get you out of here." He whispered softly and placed his hand under her knees. Gently lifting her up, Naruto carried her in his hands and walked out of the prison, where they were met with a beautiful woman with black haired and two golden horns on either side of her head.

"Master." She immediately bowed her head to Naruto when she saw them "Is this..."

"Yes, Sayla, she's Irene." Naruto nodded his head "She's going to stay with us from now on."

"I see..." The demon, Sayla, nodded her head in response.

"Can I ask you a favor?" he continued seriously, giving her a small smile.

"Anything for my master." Sayla bowed her head and put her hand at her hip.

"Do not let any of them survive." He stated, coldly "Kill them all. I want this kingdom burned to ash at the end of the day."

"I understand." Sayla nodded her head firmly before turning around when Naruto did the same, walking away with Irene in his arm "I order myself... to remove my limiter!"

The whole castle started to shake with a tremendous bust of power, and the next instant, cries and screams of horror filled Irene's ears as she rest the side of her head against his chest with her eyes closed. The feathers of her wings fell behind them.

"I'm becoming a dragon, Naruto..." She muttered softly.

"I know..." Naruto nodded his head and replied softly "And I don't care."

"I will no longer be a human."

"We will figure out something." Naruto shook his head "But rest assured, my love, because I will never stop loving you, no matter what form you take." Smiling softly, Irene leaned her head against his chest and closed her eyes.

At the end of the day, Dragnov was no more.

That night, Irene transformed into a dragon and stuck in that form for a very, very long time.

But no matter how many years had it been, no matter what happened... Naruto would never stop loving her.

His undying love for her only strengthened the love she held for him.

[Flashback-End]

Deep within the wood not too far from where they were, Naruto was having one of those wonderful times of his life with Irene Belserion.

The couple was having it bad, that for sure. It had been more than an hour since the moment they furiously stripped each other down to their birth suit and yet both of them showed no intention of stopping anytime soon.

"Ready to give up now?" A very naked Irene asked with a lustful smirk as she straddled Naruto's hips and let his big thing slide into her pussy, her hands firm on his chest to keep him where she wanted. Her beautiful and voluptuous body glinted with sweat as she glared seductively at the man beneath her.

"Do your worst, o mighty queen of dragons." Naruto challenged, his hands grabbed hold of her hips, but Irene immediately removed them from her body and pinned them down to either side of his head before smashing her lips onto his, kissing him hotly while rocking her hip back and forth on his pelvis, drawing moans from both of them.

Feeling the need to regain his control over her, Naruto flipped them around with him on top of her before using his superior strength to keep her hand firm on the grass with no hope of freeing herself, switching their role and causing Irene to moan in response.

"Aggressive, aren't we?" Naruto asked with a sly smirk "What have gotten into you today? Aw... you miss me that much?" without waiting for her to answer, Naruto leant down and kissed her with passion. Their lips moved against one another in a very sensual manner, mimicking their hips. Then they separated, much to Irene's disappointment, but not for long because Naruto then kissed his way down her neck, leaving love bites as he swiveled his hips against Irene at a slow, agonising pace. The scarlet haired woman moaned in pleasure as Naruto sucked on the skin of her neck, her legs instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist, bringing him impossibly closer to her.

"I miss this feeling." Irene gasped silently as she closed her eyes and mewled at every movement her love made against her and within her "I miss you."

"I have missed you too Irene." Naruto moaned, clenching his teeth together, squeezing harder behind her knees as he drove his dick into her over and over again.

Naruto continued to fuck her like that for a little more than fifteen minutes, forcing her through one orgasm after another before he felt his own drawing near.

"Fuck, here I come again Irene." Giving his beautiful queen a particularly hard thrust, sending her spiralling into one last orgasm, Naruto forced her pussy to clamp tightly around his cock before burying as much of his thing into her as possible before unleashing the load he'd barely held back right into her womb.

"Ah! Yes! Fill me up!" Irene cooed and moaned in delight as Naruto pumped yet another load of his seeds into her.

Finally, after several minutes, Naruto's orgasm dried out and he leant down, capturing her lips in another searing kiss while gently thrusting his hip. After he was sure every drop of his orgasm was inside her, the immortal Shinobi pulled his softening cock out of her pussy, allowing a fair amount of his seeds to be spilt out of her while Irene would jerk spastically every now and then.

"There... satisfy now?"

"Somewhat." Irene shrugged and replied to his question with a playful comment. She put her hands and legs down, allowing her body to rest "You know... I really need that." She turned her head to look at Naruto, who lied down beside her with a small smile on his face. Supporting her head with her hand, Irene leant closer to him and put her leg on his lap and her free hand on his chest "Still not very satisfied, aren't you?" Naruto could only laugh at her question. She knew him so well "Well, we don't know for sure when you're going to disappear again, better make the most out of it... Wanna continue?" the scarlet haired woman placed his hand on his cheek and leant her head forward, burying her face into the crook of his neck.

"As tempting as it sound... this time, I think I will have to refuse." Naruto said. Ignoring his words, Irene climbed onto his body, straddling him again and continued to cling to him, tracing kisses on his neck. "I'm on protective detail, you see." He placed his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her back. Saying that gently was an understatement because it took him some strength to remove her from him "I promise you will have all the time you want later, Irene." She pouted. He then quickly added, "I promise."

"Promise?" Irene snickered as she stood up and made her way toward her clothes. Naruto sat up and looked at her as she picked up her clothes. To tell the truth, he was paying more attention to her ass than her words "Sorry, but I don't believe you. We both know that you don't have that generosity for me."

"Irene, I..." Naruto opened his mouth to defend himself, but Irene interrupted him by tossing his boxers and the rest of his clothes onto his face.

"Seriously Naruto, have you ever thought about how someone who loves you dearly feels when they wake up one morning and can't find you anywhere?" Irene turned around and gave him a stern look "Remember Anna? The one before me? She died with a broken heart, and moreover, she died in loneliness, without knowing why her husband, Naruto Namikaze left her and their son." She said mockingly while shaking her head side to side "Do you have any idea how painful it is to die like that?" Naruto looked away "Well, let me tell you, I don't want to die like that, not now, not hundreds of year later, not in a million year."

"But I..." Irene might be different. She was a dragon, and while she could live hundreds of years, a human turned dragon was no immortal. No matter how many years she could spend with him, Irene would eventually leave him in the end.

"Then don't fall in love." She interrupted him again "It was your fault in the first place, not us. If you're trying to say that you can't help it, you can help getting attracted to loves, then at least think of your lovers' feeling more carefully and try to fulfill your role... I don't know how, but I'm sure that with ten thousand years of experiences, you will figure it out somehow. You only care about yourself, you selfish bastard." Irene then took a deep breath before looking away; a dark smile crossed her lips as she put her hands on her hips "I guess you only show interest in the girls when they're young and beautiful, right? I bet that you don't have much love for them when they are old and wrinkled, too tired to satisfy your libido "And about me? I'm a monster to begin with... guess I'm not pretty enough for you."

"You know that's not true, Irene." Naruto shook his head. How did her mood change so fast like that? Naruto actually had no idea. One moment she was trying to jump him, the next she was accusing him of not fulfilling his role as a dedicated boyfriend/lover. She would never understand how he felt.

But Naruto didn't blame her. She had the right to be angry at him.

"And I believe you, Naruto." Irene mocked "How have you been anyway? I heard you join Fairy Tail." The Scarlet Despair asked as she put on her gloves.

"Yeah... it's a noisy place, but lively enough to remind me of my past." Naruto said. It took him a few seconds to consider, but he decided to tell her "Also, Erza is a member of Fairy Tail too, you know." Irene stopped, her eyes widened in surprise, but only for a moment before she continued to complete her outfit.

"So, she's still alive huh..." a mysterious smile crossed her lips as she said that.

"You don't seem too excited about that."

"Because I don't care."

"She's your daughter." Naruto reminded her before saying softly "Our daughter."

"Don't care."

"Then start to care," Naruto stated sternly, but Irene said nothing more as she picked up her hat and placed it on her head, hiding her face behind the fur line "Why did you abandon her?"

"That will be a story for another time, Naruto." Naruto frowned. He could feel distastefulness as well as jealousy in her tone.

"You should come to meet her. She has grown up to be a strong and beautiful young woman, like you."

"I will see about that later." Irene gave a small smile before changing the topic "Anyway, it's not like I can return to Alvarez at this time so I guess I will tag along with you for the time being."

"Fair enough." Naruto nodded his head. The two fell into silence after that "Um..." Naruto gulped, scratching the back of his head as he looked at Irene, but tried to avoid looking into her eyes. Much like Mavis, she was one of the only women that could read him like a book "Can you... um..." Irene couldn't stop herself from raising an eyebrow at his nervousness "Can you forgive me for leaving you?"

"So you will give me another, what? Fifty or sixty years? We both know that years are like seconds to you Naruto. For you, time is meaningless." Irene giggled mockingly as she used the back of her hand to cover her mouth "No, I can't forgive you, Naruto." His shoulder dropped "Because I forgave you many years ago." He looked back at her, smiling as she put her hand on his cheek "I love you too much to hold a grudge against you, my love. What you did for me, the love you gave me when no one did... they are something I can never repay you enough." She smiled softly "But please, take my next words to your heart. Sometimes, you can't just walk away from the people that love you more than anything in this world, hoping that you're doing the right thing for them, and for yourself. Immortal or not, ten thousand years old or not, you're not Zeref. You're still fully capable of feeling and giving love. You're human, Naruto."

"Thank you for reminding me that, Irene." Naruto smiled and leant in closer to kiss her. Naruto put his hand on the scar on her hip. It disappeared without a trace.

"So, are we going back to Fairy Tail now?" Irene asked after their lips had separated "Also, where's Sayla?" Irene asked and proceeded to look around as if she was searching for the woman in question "I thought she was always with you."

"It's a long story. I will tell you everything later." The scarlet haired woman only shrugged and took a step forward to stand beside Naruto, who took her hand and teleported both of them away in a flash of yellow.

Line Break

Like mother, like daughter, he supposed...

Erza nearly dropped her sword, while Mira had her mouth slightly open in shock, an expression that was shared by her friend. Naruto believed there were millions of question running through their heads at the moment, all of which circling around him being a ten thousand year old immortal. The look on their faces was priceless. In a different circumstance, he would definitely enjoy it, like how he had enjoyed it when he told Mavis, Zera and their noisy companions, who would later know as the founders of Fairy Tail. However, Erza and Mira, they're different, because they're more than just friends, someone he would form a friendship within a very short amount of time.

Feeling the awkwardness and a little uncomfortable because of their silence, Naruto decided to break the silence, but fortunately, he didn't have to do that.

"Mira-nee!" Lisanna called and ran toward them with a relief smile on her face. The younger Strauss had changed into her feline form, being garbed in a tiger-skin and two-piece bikini. Natsu soon appeared right behind her and only had a white cloth to cover his body from the waist down. He also had a large and black butcher-like sword strapped to his waist.

Those two appeared to have their clothes stripped from their body and couldn't retrieve them like Mira and Erza, unfortunately. "I'm so glad that you and Erza are okay!" she exclaimed and hugged her sister, who showed no sign of returning her sister affection, still too shock to think about anything else.

It didn't take them long to realise the heavy atmosphere between Naruto and the other two, and their smile disappeared immediately after.

"What's wrong, guys?" Natsu asked as he crossed his arms over his chest in confusion. He then turned to Naruto and gave the taller man a feral grin and a slight punch to the shoulder "Yo Naruto, when and how did you get here?"

"It's good to see you too, Natsu." He turned around and patted Natsu on his shoulder before doing the same to Lisanna, processing to walk away "You too Lisanna, glad that you're okay." Both of them could only look between the three in confusion. What's going on between? They couldn't help but wonder.

"Naruto-kun!" Mira suddenly called and stepped forward, stopping him from making another step. She reached her hand out and grabbed his hand, holding it tightly as if she was afraid that he might walk away from her forever "I..." Of all the things she could imagine from her boyfriend, who until this moment was still a big mystery for everyone, immortality wasn't one of them. She didn't know what to say, or what to think anymore.

Luckily enough, she didn't have to "Look... it's not the time and the place for it." He turned his head around and smiled at her "I will explain everything when this is all over." Seeing the look on her face, Naruto turned around completely and put a hand on her cheek, smiling softly as he used his thumb to trace circles on her soft skin "I'm just a clone, Mira. You deserve to know the truth from the real me, not just my clone. When this is all over, I will tell you everything you want to know. No more hiding, no more secret..." he smiled before looking at Erza "You too, Erza, if that's what you wish." Erza widened her eyes for a moment, but she nodded her head in the end before looking away with an uncomfortable expression on her face, trying her best to avoid his eyes.

She really shouldn't have done that, not in front of Mira at least. It would be better if she asked Naruto to meet her in private and asked him that question, but her frustration after being tortured for hours as well as anger for Sayla had completely clouded her mind.

"Alright then..." Naruto nodded his head "We better get..." but before he could finish his speech, everything around him suddenly started shaking like an earthquake, causing the wizards to widen their eyes in surprise. At the violent vibration kept going, Naruto dropped to his knees and put his hand on the floor.

"What's it Naruto-kun?" Mira asked worriedly. Whatever that was happening, it couldn't be something good.

"It's reacting." Naruto responded when he stood up "This... Cube is actually a giant demon called Algeria, and it's reacting to the awaken of Face."

"Face?!" Erza and everyone gasped in shock "Then Jellal..."

"No... since it is the original me that has gone after him, I can guarantee you that he's safe." Naruto explained to Erza "They must have figured it out a different method to unseal Face."

"Then... what are we going to do?" Natsu growled as he gritted his teeth in frustration "We can't just let it blow up."

"We won't." Naruto shook his head. He then paused for a second before continuing "But first, I need to find and get Sayla..."

"I almost forgot!" Lisanna interrupted him by saying in a hurry "Naruto-nii sama, Sayla, she is..." but seeing the look on Naruto's face, Lisanna stopped and looked at him in shock "You've already known?" She then turned her head to her sister, seeking an answer, but the older Strauss only responded with a nod of her head.

"Tch... can we please ignore her for now." Erza growled as she crossed her arms on his chest "She's probably celebrating the awaken of Face with her Kyoka-sama right now. Bet that they're having a lot of fun with each other, aren't they?" Confused by her statements, the other three could only look at her in wonder

"Look Erza... I know that you're angry at her, but right now, she has all the answers for my questions." Naruto explained, glancing at Natsu and Lisanna for a moment before continuing "For as long as I know her, she has never done anything without a reason behind it, all of which, unfortunately, are for my safety. Tartarous know about my existence and my powers, they know full well what I am truly capable of, but the most important of all is that they know that through Sayla, I know about their plan of wiping magic from this continent. They believe that there is a possibility that I might try to interfere and stop them."

"So you are saying that they might have a backup plan to prevent you from interfering with their plan?"

"Yes, and believe me, that is not something I can take lightly." Naruto replied to Mira's question "The point is, Sayla has seen me at my full power, and yet, even without my sensor, I can tell that she's scared, very scared whenever I mention helping you guys with this battle. To tell you the truth, it's nothing like what you have seen at the final day of the Grand Magic Game." They all had their jaws dropped in shock.

"But... maybe the reason she's afraid is because..."

"I know what you're thinking Lisanna." Naruto shook her head "But Sayla put my life above hers, and think very little for herself. She doesn't care what is going to happen to her or anyone, as long as she can ensure my safety." Naruto explained, lowering his head.

"Naruto-kun..." Mira whispered and squeezed his hand comfortingly.

"Alright, let's go get Sayla." Erza spoke up with a nod her head "But her action won't be forgiven. She has a lot to answer and make up to when this battle is over. She owes me, Mira and her sibling an apology."

"Fair enough." Naruto nodded his head before turning around and running ahead "C'mon, let's not waste any more time." Nodding, the wizards of Fairy Tail quickly followed after Naruto.

"Um... Naruto, can I ask you something?" Erza suddenly caught up to Naruto.

"What's it Erza?"

"It's about... about my mother." She replied. She wasn't sure what to ask him "You know her?"

"Later Erza, incoming!" Naruto said loudly when they cross-pathed with a group of Etherious demons.

As Naruto pushed his way through them with little to no trouble, he couldn't stop himself from wondering what his boss, the original Naruto, was doing. Shouldn't he be here as soon as Jellal's safety was no longer necessary?

Then suddenly, the whole floating island started shaking once again, shocking Fairy Tail and the etherious lackeys.

A feeling hit Naruto, and with his eyes widened in shock and recognition, the blond finally realized the earthquake was not another reaction of Cube.

End of Chapter 35

Yagami's note: HOLY SHITTTT! DID YOU READ THE LATEST CHAPTER OF FAIRY GUARDIAN!? WHAT A SHOCKING REVELATION!

I dare say that the latest chapter of Fairy Tail is the best chapter of this year.

In our culture we have this precept:

KHI CÁI HIỀN BỊ DẨM NÁT (When Meekness is trampled)

THÌ CÁI ÁC SẼ LÊN NGÔI (Then Evil will be crowned)

Con người có hiền lành cách mấy đi nữa thì khi bị đẩy đến cực hạn của sự SỢ HÃI, ĐAU KHỔ, TỦI NHỤC, thì dù là THIÊN THẦN cũng sẽ tướt bỏ hình hài để trở thành ÁC QỦY (It doesn't matter how good human are, when pushed to the utmost limit of fear, suffering, humiliation, then even a meager ANGEL will become the demon)

Irene is a perfect explanation for this. No wonder why she has become the ruthless person with appearance issues like she is right now. I actually feel bad for her, you know.

Anyway, I hoped you have enjoyed this chapter everyone! The flashback, the reactions, the lemon, the interactions between Irene and Naruto.... I hoped they have satisfied you. I have just returned to home after finishing my test this morning. To tell you the truth, I wrote this chapter in less than two hours (Can't believe that I managed to do that. I was so focused)

I will take my time exploring Naruto and Irene's past in the future chapters.

However for the next chapter... it's time for the BIG FIGHT everyone!

Fairy Guardian will take a major turn from this point.

READ and REVIEW. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!?

Ja ne!

P/S: I will update the next chapter of Reading Fairy Guardian soon.

P/S/S: Now that you have read through the chapter, I hope you don't mind incest. I, personally, don't mind it that much, as you can see in many stories of mine.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.7K 114 39
It has been a year after Master Mokorov closed the assassination school and renewed a guild called Fairy Tail. Over the year, six of the others recei...
50.7K 1.7K 39
Fairy Tail betrayed her. She knew that she was weak, she knew that she was useless, but she always tried harder, she always did better than before a...
416K 8K 25
READ THE TAGS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!! YOU HAS BEEN WARNED!!! What if Naruto successfully defeated Sasuke before he went to Orochimaru? What if Sasuke t...
36K 658 17
In this story, Naruko, Sasuke, and Itachi are neglected by their parents. There is going to be naruto and fairy tail crossover. Hope u like my first...