The Dark Rose 🌹 {18+}

Por chelseaxxm123

[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring... Mais

Copyright and Warning!!!
༺1༻
༺2༻
༺4༻
༺5༻
༺6༻
༺7༻
Character pictures: part 1
༺8༻
༺9༻
༺10༻
༺11༻
༺12༻
༺13༻
Character pictures: part 2
༺14༻
༺15༻
༺16༻
༺17༻
༺18༻
༺19༻
༺20༻
༺21༻
༺22༻
༺23༻
Character pictures: part 3
༺24༻
༺25༻
༺26༻
༺27༻
༺28༻
༺29༻
༺30༻
༺31༻
༺32༻
༺33༻
༺34༻
༺35༻
༺36༻
༺37༻
༺38༻
༺39༻
༺40༻
༺41༻
༺42༻
༺43༻
༺44༻
༺Epilogue༻

༺3༻

7.7K 325 84
Por chelseaxxm123

ೋღ🌹ღೋ

I head downstairs dressed in a nice black top, jeans and my favourite grey biker jacket. My ebony hair is tied up into a high ponytail, something nice and simple as to not arouse any suspicion from Ivan about my plans regarding Mark.

I step into the kitchen, my eyes immediately landing on the clock which reads;

5:32pm

Half an hour until I was to meet Mark.

Felix and Ivan are seated at the kitchen island, both eating as I pull out a stool and take a seat with them, their attention now on me as I place my arms on the side and lean forwards. "How long until you can drop me off?" I ask Ivan who's currently in the middle of chewing. He gives me a 'are you serious?' look as I smile teasingly.

"In a hurry now, are we?" Felix jokes, "I didn't know you were in such a rush."

I narrow my eyes at him and poke out my tongue, "Well it shows how desperate I am for some alone time since being stuck here for a month." I retorted. Felix sighs, shaking his head and then goes back to eating.

Ivan swallows his food, the stool scraping against the wood as he pushes it outward and stands up, picking up his keys from the side at the same time.

"I'll drop this one off. Make sure Paul is around to pick her up." He instructs Felix who watches us walk out the kitchen. I follow him as he leaves the house and steps into the car. I walk round to sit in the passenger side and buckle my seatbelt.

Show time. Tonight was going to be interesting to say the least but I was excited to spend some time with the gorgeous blond and get to know him a little more. I just hope I'm not disappointment.

Before I know it we're cruising down the road, the shops swooping past and then my eyes zeroing in on the library.

Once parked, I go to step out, "Thanks for the-"

I feel Ivan's fingers curve around my wrist, preventing me from stepping out completely. His expression is serious as he speaks, "Stay in the library until Paul rings you, okay?"

"Sure." My words are quiet, knowing I'm going to do the exact opposite of what he's asking of me.

I wave him off as he drives away and turns the corner. I let out a heavy breath I had been holding whilst waiting for him to disappear and let out a deep sigh of relief. I pull out my phone from my bag and from the time on my phone Mark should be here in five minutes.

A shiver runs down my spine, the chill winding it's way through my hair, passing my neck causing the hairs to stand to attention. I breathe in deeply, my mind taking me back to the moment I had been here last. The night I was attacked. Deep down I knew that surely after a month he would be long gone, not wanting to stick around and risk getting caught by the police. I was sure that the man he had murdered would have been found by now and the police called, all though there was nothing on the news to suggest that.

Perhaps they covered it up, not wanting a panic.

A black car pulls up to the curb where I'm standing. I hesitantly take a step back just in case it isn't Mark but when the windows wind down and I see his stormy eyes twinkling at me I know it's him. "Hop in, Rose."

I do as he says, going around the car until I reach the passenger side door and jump in, buckling my seatbelt.

"I was worried you wouldn't make it." He admits, driving down the street. He's wearing a tight fitted white top, showing of his defined chest, his arms are bulging as he grips the steering wheel. I become slightly hot at the sight of him, my core filling with desire for him to touch me.

I needed to calm down.

I finally realise I had been staring at him for a while and that I hadn't answered him, wetting my now dry lips, I say, "I managed to escape my brothers."

"I'm glad you did." He smiles, releasing one of his hands from the steering wheel and placing it gently onto my thigh, stroking it gently. His hand so close to a part of me that is beginning to ache with lust as his touch causes my skin to heat, my cheeks possibly turning pink.

I had never really been with a guy before. My brothers were too strict when it came to boys that they always got scared off. I've always had admirers and stuff but nowadays even if they did like me they knew what my brothers were like that they didn't even bother to ask me out. That's why I was glad Mark was new so he was completely unaware of them.

I turn my attention out the window, watching the scenery change from houses to tall trees. I turn my head to ask, "Where exactly are we going? I promised my brothers I would be back at the library in two hours."

"Don't worry," he assures , squeezing my thigh, my heart fluttering at the action, "there's a building not too far from here, perfect for some peace and quiet."

I furrow my brows, was he taking us to an abandoned building? I wasn't sure if I liked the idea of being alone with a guy I barely knew in a building that wasn't occupied by others.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" My voice sounds nervous, my palms becoming clammy as anxiety causes my stomach to flip.

"It's fine, me and my mates have been there plenty of times." I watch as he smiles at me. I'm not sure whether it's the fact that he's taking me somewhere remote or that I'm now feeling anxious, but I could swear his smile had turned sinister, almost as if he had something hidden up his sleeve.

He turns the car, concrete now turning to dirt as he drives down a dirt path which leads deeper into the woods, no lights except for the ones on his car to navigate with. I wobble in my seat as the car dips in and out of the dirt, not helping to ease the sickness my stomach is beginning to feel.

Maybe this was a bad idea.

"Mark I'm sorry but I think it's best If you take me back to the library." My voice is shaky and quiet, sinking back into my seat as he smiles coyly at me, my heart beginning to pound.

He chuckles, "It's a little late to turn back now."

I don't like that answer, I unbuckle me seatbelt, "Stop the car." I order, my fingers around the handle so I can open it as soon as he stops the car.

The car doesn't stop, instead he picks up speed, the sound of both doors locking meets my ears as I pull down the handle, the door not opening. I struggle with it, panic taking me over as I continue to rattle it. It's no use though, I slump back in my seat, turning angry eyes on Mark.

"Mark I want to get out off this fucking car." I snap at him. My head snaps back, hitting the back of my chair. Did he just slap me? I rose my hand to my cheek, feeling it pulsate beneath my fingers. Tears brimmed my eyes, my body only just processing the fact that he had actually hit me.

"Stay quiet and you won't get hurt." A muscle tenses in his jaw as the rest of his muscles tense as well, straining his top further. A moment ago I would have found it sexy but right now all I could feel was hate and disgust.

What the fuck was he planning to do to me?

I clenched my fist, my breathing coming out in short breaths. Just one hit. That's all I needed to possibly knock him out and escape.

My thoughts trailed off, my eyes staring out the front mirror as a dark, bricked building came into my line of sight. It was ancient and unstable, some of it looking ready to fall apart. It was shrouded by the woods, making it extremely unlikely that there would be any passerby's to come to my aid. I was all alone.

Time was turning against me, this was my last chance to throw a punch at Mark and hope that I manage to get him in the face.

He parts his lips to speak and that's when I strike, throwing my fist full force towards his face. I make contact with the side of his face, his lip cut open from smacking into his teeth. He's knocked out as soon as the back of his head hits the glass window of the drivers side door.

I jump up, waisting no time as I reach for the button that unlocks the doors. Pressing it, I crawl back into my chair, turning to pull the handle once again.

It opens!

I scramble out of the car, falling to the ground as my legs are wobbly from fear. I shakily stand up, beginning to run as I turn away from the building and back down the dirt path we had driven down. I quickly reach into my bag, mid run, and pull out my cell phone, desperately trying to get up the speed dial to ring one of my brothers.

I fall to the ground, the phone being knocked out of my hand as my head hits the dirt. I feel someone jump on top of me, spinning me round so that I'm on my back and force my arms above my head.

"You dumb bitch." He sneers, his face compressed in anger. Dried blood from where I had struck him still on his lip. He releases one of his hands from around my wrist, keeping me in place with the other as I struggle against his grip. He reaches into his jean pocket and pulls out a needle, my eyes growing wide as he brings it towards my neck.

I cry out, praying that someone will hear me. "Hush now, no ones going to hear you." He says, pushing the sharp point of the needle into the side of my neck, just below my ear causing me to hiss in pain. He pushes down on the syringe, allowing the clear liquid to enter my bloodstream. Within moment my vision starts to blur. I continue to blink, desperate to stay awake, the fear of what he may do to my unconscious body too overwhelming to think about.

My attempts are useless and soon I drift off...

I can hear the sound of water dripping, falling from the ceiling and onto my forehead as I begin to awaken. I scrunch my eyes, my mind being groggy as I wipe away the water from my eyes. I groan in pain, the pounding resounding in my head as I try to sit up and recall the events that occurred.

I false my eyes open, the memory of Mark jabbing my neck with a needle sinking in. I place my hands on what seems to be damp concrete as I press down to sit myself up. I hear metal clanking as I move my hands away from the ground, finding that they had been restrained by metal cuffs attached to the wall. I pull on them, testing their strength and sure enough they are firmly in place.

I turn my focus on my surroundings, taking in the stone walls and damp floor, the air is humid as my breath comes out in short pants. The only light available is from a tiny gap between the bricks which lets in the glow of the moon, shrouding only me in gloomy light.

This had to be a joke. Some sort of college prank that had gotten out of hand. At least that's what I hoped for.

I could hear the sound of footsteps echoing off the stone walls to meet my ears. I shuffled further into the wall, my restraints clanging as I moved. A stiff metal door opened as it scraped against the ground and in came Mark and another man I couldn't quite make out. I only recognised Mark because of what he was wearing.

"She's fully restrained Master." Mark spoke to the other, his arm gesturing in my direction.

Master?

What was this?

Some kind of kinky fetish thing?

I didn't want any part of it, sinking into the wall to get away from the approaching figure I didn't know. He knelt down before me, leaning into the light, allowing me to see his face clearly enough for me to gasp and my heart to beat erratically.

Auburn hair draped over the right side of his face, blue eyes marvelling at me as he grabbed a small strand of my black hair, letting it slide between his fingers as he spoke, "I've been waiting weeks to see you again."

My eyes are wide, remembering the last time I had heard his dark voice. My breath is shallow, struggling to breath through the overwhelming panic, "Please just-"

My voice was cut short, my cheek pulsating in pain as he slaps me hard across the cheek. "Don't speak. I've already had the privilege of listening to the power of your voice and I won't make that mistake again."

His words confuse me, my hand still on my throbbing cheek as tears begin to pour from my eyes.

He breathes in, his eyes turning dark, the veins once again surrounding his pupils as he moves my hair to the side, giving him a perfect view of my exposed neck. "You smell just as delicious as before." I shy away from him, remembering the excruciating pain of when he last bit me.

"My boss will be pleased to meet you."

ೋღ🌹ღೋ

Please let me in on your thoughts.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and feel free to follow me.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

23.4M 638K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
87K 3.5K 39
Highest Ranking #18 In Vampire. Completed |✔️| My eyes shot open as I breathe heavily trying to regain the loss of breath. Sitting up from laying do...
14.9M 517K 50
#01 in vampire [10.07.2017] #01 in fantasyfiction [14.03.2021] #2 in Prestige awards #03 in thriller [28.05.2018] #02 in romance [04.10.2018] I...
710K 25.4K 37
"Good morning and welcome to the Saints Bank, how may I help you?" "Empty all the money in the bag," "Excuse me?" "Boys now, Everybody get down!" ~...