A meeting by Chance.......( A...

By Foxworthy12

Hello!!!!! This is my first time writing a Got7 fanfic(actually it's like Mark Tuan, but Got7 is included), s... More

A meeting by chance....
We meet again.....
Pretty Boys SUCK!!!!
Pretty Boys SUCK!!
Pretty Boys SUCK!!
Jealously, Sweat, Blood, and Tears
Jealousy, Sweat, Blood, and Tears
Living With the Boys
Trust Issues......
"The Girl I used to Love"
"The Girl I used Love"
Can You keep a Secret????
Can You Keep a Secret????
The Cat is out of the Bag
The Audition
Guilty Feelings and The Truth
My Career As a Trainee
**NOTICE**

We meet again...

5.2K 145 14
By Foxworthy12

Nicole's P.O.V

I think I fell asleep, because when I wake up, I see the sun peeking up, and it is 6'oclock. Oh, I forgot, one of my dad's friends enrolled me into this performing arts highschool, and I start school. I get up, take a shower, get dressed in my uniform, and I start curling my hair, when I remember yesterday. That girl that pushed me had dark red curls. Then I started thinking about Mark. He was really cute, now that I am remembering his face clearly. He was really nice. I was wondering if he was always like that, when the tip of my index finger touched the hot metal."Aish!!!!!!" I yell. My window was open, so I hoped and prayed that no one heard me. I am getting ready to leave the hotel, when I am getting call. "Hello?" "Hey, hunny bunny!!!" My mom says over the phone. "I am so excited that you are in the country, where I grew up, and met your father."

"Hey mom, can I call you later? I'm not being mean or rude, it's just I have to go to school. I will call you when I get home, okay? Love you omma!!!!" "Okay, I will hear from you later then." I leave the hotel, and start on my way. I put the school address in my phone gps. It helps me get anywhere!!!! I am walking for what feels like 10 minutes, when I start walking down this really nice neighborhood. It was so pretty. I want to live down here. It's so nice. I am walking, admiring the beauty, when I see the girl that pushed me, yesterday, walking in the opposite direction. I walk up to her and ask," Excuse me, but what is your name?" "Uhhh..... I'm Sohee." "Oh, well why did you push me yesterday?" "Cuz, I hate your guts!!If you want to know why, it's because I have my reasons!!!" And she runs off.

Sohee's P.O.V

I freaking hate that girl!!!! I don't really know why, it's just something about her face is annoying!!!! I skip school in the morning, but come back during lunch. That is where I find targets. I like to ruin a girl's day, just by saying or doing something to them. That's why I am going back to school today. To make that girl's life a living hell.

Mark's P.O.V

I am woken up by Jackson. "Hey, get up, we only got 20 minutes to get ready!!!" I look at the time on my phone. It really is 6:40. Oh my gosh!!!! I have to get my apperance together. At school, I am known as the "Cold King" someone told me the reason was because of what happened in Freshman year. I can't stand the name, but then there is the simple fact I just don't care. I get ready, and at 7:00, I am coming out of the dormitory,when I turn to my right and I see.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 0 1
A story of a successful business man and a normal girl. Mark tuan is a successful business man and wanted to spice things up in his life by getting a...
97.1K 2.4K 25
There's nothing too fast to say love when you find the right one already. My very first fanfic about Jackson GOT7 omg, english isn't my first languag...
160K 4.2K 28
Mark Tuan Imagines! Please comment what you what to see! All the fluff wrapped into one Mark! <3