Passionately Infatuated | pjm

By SingularitaeAddict

"This is a one-time thing, little kitten." A Park Jimin story Contains a lot of mature content and strong lan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 14

12.1K 531 611
By SingularitaeAddict

"Wanna go fuck in the bathroom?"

"Whaaa...-" I trailed off, my mouth opening and closing like a demented goldfish.

"Geez Diane, close your mouth. You're drooling." Jimin met my astounded gaze with a smirk.

"Can you repeat the question, please?" I swallowed thickly, feeling a wave of heat emerge from the pit of my stomach.

"I asked, do you wanna go fuck in the bathroom?" he questioned casually.

Yup, okay, so yes, I heard that correctly.

Jimin's smirk faltered for a second as he surveyed my eyes. Goddammit, he probably thinks I'm having a stroke. Which I probably am. I can hear my own brain, is that considered a normal thing?

It's buzzing. My brain is buzzing.

I need to say something, quick. Fuck, he can't say something like this to me with that beautiful goddamn mouth of his and expect me to act like a normal person!

"Falafel." I fumbled out.

His brows snapped together as confusion spilled across his face, "Falafel?"

"And churros." I seriously said.

My mind has officially entered into overdrive. Abort mission, abort mission!

"Diane," Jimin sighed as he rubbed his finger over his glass of whiskey. "Are you by any chance hungry?"

I smacked my lips together, rummaging through my brain for something to say, something that makes sense at least. Alas, it was not meant to be. My mind has officially left me to go to a trip to the Bahamas.

"I swear to God, sometimes you're this hot piece of ass and other times you are so weird." Jimin commented.

I'm a hot piece of ass?

I'll take it.

"Let's go," he grabbed my hand, snapping me out of my statuesque deadpan. "We need to get something in your mouth."

***

I relished in the blissful sensation as the hot, delicious taste filled my mouth. I couldn't even wrap my lips around it, that's how big it was. My mouth filled with saliva at how tasty it looked and how well it fit in my small hand, I could feel my body temperature rise and my stomach turn upside down just by looking at it...

"So, how's your cheeseburger?" Jimin asked over from the driver's seat.

"It's delicious!" I beamed at him, taking another giant munch from the cheeseburger in my hands and chewing it happily.

"I'm glad. My mama always told me you should never keep a girl hungry," he explained. "By the way, you eat like a pig."

"Heeeey!" I scowled, my mouth full of the delicious cheeseburger.

"Diane, there is sauce on your chest, on your dress and on your thighs. I wouldn't be surprised if you've somehow managed to get it in your hair, too."

"I like it hot and messy," I looked over at him seductively and licked my lips, but instead of looking like an irresistible goddess, I just managed to smudge even more sauce on my upper lip.

Jimin immediately deadpanned. "Diane, I don't know how to tell you this, but... you have a moustache."

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed, starting to rummage through my purse for a napkin frantically.

"No, let me," he interrupted, leaning forward and reaching for the glove compartment where he pulled out a hankie. "Here you go."

"Thank you." I flushed, my cheeks as hot as coal. "Look at you, being all nice and chivalrous."

"You were only going to get sauce inside your purse, too," he stated. "And that looks expensive."

"This ol' thing?" I arched a brow. "I got it from Quinn. She gave it to me because she was tired of it." I was embarrassed to admit it, but almost none of my clothes or belongings were expensive or luxurious. It's stupid, I know, but sitting here next to Jimin in his billion-dollar Ferrari just made me feel like I was going to spill my poor all over it.

"I see." He mumbled, apparently he noticed the subject made me feel kind of uncomfortable. He turned his face away and gazed through the window. Something odd crept up in the air and I just had this feeling that he wanted to ask me something, but was stopping himself from doing so.

"So-" he started.

"So-" I started at the same time, too. We both burst into laughter. "You go first."

"No, please, I'm a gentleman."

"No, I insist."

"Okay, so," he drew a deep breath in. "Tell me something about yourself. What are some things you love to do in your free time?"

"Well..." I pondered. "Nothing special, actually. I love watching movies."

"What movies? Girly ones, like 'The Notebook'?"

"Dear God, no!" I pretended to barf. "No, not 'The Notebook'!"

"I have never met a woman who doesn't love 'The Notebook'."

"That's just because you go out with brainless bimbos."

"Fair point. I'm with one right now."

"Hey!"

"I'm just joking," he chuckled softly. "I admit the women I go out with are not amongst the most intelligent ones."

"No shit," I huffed. "Makes sense that they love 'The Notebook'."

"What is your problem with that movie, anyway?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Um, yes it does because it seems like you're so deeply bothered by it you're literally gonna explode."

"Okay, yes," I admitted with a sigh. "I am bothered by that movie. Actually, I don't think anything bothers me as much as 'The Notebook'. I hate it so much. I mean, it's so juvenile! I think it portrays true love in the worst way possible. It normalizes turbulence in relationships and it proclaims that love has to be difficult in order to be real. That if it's hard and causes you pain, then it's worth it. I'm not a supporter of that mindset. As a matter of fact, I think it's toxic."

"Wow," Jimin was surprised. "I have to say, this is some real profound take on the matter."

"Why, you don't agree with me?" I questioned.

"No idea, I've never seen it," he admitted. "I always say that I have, but I haven't."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Is that one of the lies you tell women to get them to sleep with you?"

"Oh baby, I don't need to lie to women to get them to sleep with me." he grinned.

"Show-off." I scoffed.

"No, really. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. When women go to bed with me, I'm completely up and front with them about what they're getting into. If they get any ideas, it's their problem because I've been adamant about what this was since the beginning."

My heart rate accelerated as I was reminded of the first thing he said to me that night we met.

This is a one-time thing, little kitten.

"Like with me?"

Jimin paused. "Like with you," he confirmed. "But I didn't need to say it twice with you. You're a smart girl, Diane. You're one of the reasonable ones. In fact... I don't regret sleeping with you. That's why I did it again."

My heart shifted at his words and I could feel my heart hammering inside my chest. This effect he had on me, it was exhilarating and I suddenly did not know what to say.

He didn't regret having sex with me again. However, was it just sex? The last time we were together, we weren't even intimate. He spent the night over at my place as he took care of me and then made sure I had a nice birthday party. He was there for me when Hyungsik attacked me for ignoring his calls and Jimin dismissed him in the classiest way possible. Then he fed me food. Wait a second. What was Jimin even doing at the club tonight anyway?

"You don't get too attached and that's a good thing." Jimin said approvingly.

Maybe I already have.

"Good... how?" I asked in a small voice.

"Look, Diane," Jimin rested his hand on the steering wheel as he gazed straight ahead. All of a sudden I felt so tiny and inadequate. "I'm not the kind of guy you can take home to your mom. I'm not looking for love... I'm only looking for a little fun."

I gulped. "I see. So would you consider it a mistake if we did it again?"

Jimin turned to face me properly and I could almost hear the breath hitch in his throat. He smacked his lips together as his gaze roamed my form. Suddenly a shadow of confusion flashed through his face and then it was replaced with wonder. Something told me he was a little bit scared.

"Probably." He replied.

I uncrossed my legs as my hand drifted to rest on top of his. I took it in mine and directed it to my thigh where I placed it gently.

"Good. Let's make mistakes, then."

Jimin's eyes fixated mine in a sultry gaze. They were dark and dangerous and sent shivers down my spine. To make matters worse, I took his other hand in mine and brought it to my mouth where I wrapped my lips around his thumb sensually and sucked on it.

He released a quiet moan. "Fuck, Diane," he exhaled heavily.

Although I was fully aware me teasing him almost always backfired, I just couldn't help myself. I let my eyelids fall over my eyes as I moaned blissfully.

"Goddamn, you have no idea of the things I wanna do to you right now." Jimin breathed.

"And what are those?" I smirked, gliding my tongue over his forefinger.

"Undress you in a hundred different ways. Dive inside of you and fuck you senseless until you can't see straight anymore." He growled.

In an act of boldness, I sucked on his middle finger again, allowing it to pop out of my mouth as I looked at him with pure seduction. My heart fluttered and I had to cross my legs in order to suffocate the feeling of excitement bubbling between them.

"I swear to God, you're the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen," Jimin groaned, biting on his lip. His hand traveled between my legs and he gripped on my inner thigh, applying light pressure to it.

I had to stifle a moan. I wanted him so much, probably even more than the last times we'd been together. Probably because now that we've spent some time talking, I felt even closer to him. Jimin and I, we have and understanding of some sort. I feel like our souls recognize each other, whereas our bodies want to rip each other's clothes apart. Right now I'm even more aware of the connection we share, but I wonder – is it the same with him, too? Does he feel the same as I do?

He told me not to get too attached. Was that a warning?

Even if it was, that's too bad.

Because, well... I don't really listen to warnings.

Before I could say anything, Jimin collided his lips with mine in a hot, hungry kiss. My fingers clumsily found their way to his belt as I started fumbling with it.

"What are you doing, Diane?" he breathed into the kiss as he gripped on the back of my head, slightly tugging at my hair.

I smirked before leaning down towards his crotch.

"I'm getting my dessert."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 2.9K 61
hehehheehhe 🔞 Requests are open Please check out my new story, The Untold!
12.5K 689 17
𝐽𝑈𝑀𝑃 𝐼𝑁𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝑂𝑂𝐾.
144K 1.8K 48
Enter a world where there is no room for innocence. Want some kinky smut? Got that covered. These do not just directly show smut.... There is a lit...
1.4K 39 19
Some, taekook oneshort collection.....💜 Mature content 18+