XOXO | YOONMIN |

By Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... More

πƒπ’π¬πœπ₯𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, π˜₯𝘒π˜₯π˜₯𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Orange is the new pink

4.8K 398 44
By Benikru

The sound of beeping filled Jimin's ears as he slowly came into consciousness. He pealed his glued eyelids open, only to be greeted by blinding lights. Jimin winced with a low hiss, his eyes immediately snapping shut.

Jimin turned his head to the side before opening his eyes yet again. The first thing Jimin saw was white walls and a white ceiling, even the stiff bed, he was sleeping on, was white.

A gentle breeze drifted into the room, brushing against his cheeks and messing up strands of lavender coloured hair. Jimin released a shaky breath, blinking sluggishly as he slowly shifted on the bed and slowly sat up. His bones ached and begged for him to lie back down, but Jimin knew he couldn't do that. Not now. Not in this place.

Jimin looked around, raising a shaky hand to rub his face. The room, he was in, was small and the only thing it had in it was a bed and two windows on the left side of it. Monitors and other unknown devices sat next to the bed, beeping faster with every move he made.

Jimin inhaled sharply, his nose scrunching up as steriliser and the nasty smell of medicine filled his nostrils. Jimin looked down at his left arm, immediately noticing the IV connected to the inside of his elbow and the small finger clip attached to his ring finger. He reached out, ready to pull the thing off, only to pause and rethink his decision.

Jimin knew that the second he pulled the clip off, the doctors, and possibly police officers, would come barging in. But he had to get out of here. Not alone. He had to get Taehyung and then get out of here.

Jimin looked around the room again, trying to find something sharp to use as a weapon, but he didn't see anything other than the beeping devices and his IV. Jimin guessed it was the work of the police- getting rid of any potential weapons Jimin could use against them. But what they didn't know was that Jimin was desperate.

And he's a great bullshitter, but that's irrelevant.

Jimin huffed, allowing himself to fall back into the stiff pillows. He reached his hand out, closing his eyes and steadying his breathing. When he heard the heartbeat monitor calm down it's beeping, Jimin gripped the IV and swiftly pulled it out.

A trickle of blood ran down his arm, Jimin rolled his eyes and wiped it away, looking down at the IV in between his fingers. This had to do.
Jimin pressed his lips together and grabbed the wire connecting to the IV, ripping it away so that the needle would be used as a makeshift weapon.

Pressing his tongue against his cheek, Jimin focused on relaxing his muscles and facial expression, making it seem as if he was still unconscious.

Jimin grabbed the finger clip and took it off, causing the beeping sound to stop and die out. In a matter of seconds, the door to his room burst open and several footsteps ran towards him.

"What happened?"

"I don't know, his heart monitor went dead."

"Ma'am, I need you to step back, he's a dangerous criminal."

"I don't care if he's a criminal or not, the second you brought him in here, was the second he became my patient."

For a second Jimin felt bad for what he was about to do. But like the police guy said, he's a dangerous criminal, who was seconds away from being in handcuffs.

"Check his pulse."

Jimin could feel fingers pressing against his throat and someone grabbing the disconnected finger clip from his bed.

"What the-"

No one could react when Jimin launched forward, grabbing the arm that was against his throat and pulling the person towards him. A feminine screech filled the empty room as Jimin pulled the small nurse against his chest and pressed the IV needle against the vein in her neck.

The sound of gasps and guns being cocked reached Jimin's ears. The lavender haired boy blew a strand of his hair out of his face before looking at the two police officers, and a terrified doctor.

"Park Jimin." A raven haired male spoke up, his voice deep and dark. His muscles clenched as he gripped the gun, his hateful gaze resting on Jimin.

"You!? Seriously, Jeon?" Jimin scoffed, shifting the whimpering nurse in his hold as he rolled his eyes and pressed the needle tighter against her skin.

"Shut up," Jungkook snapped, his brows inching closer together as he gritted his teeth in anger,"Let the nurse go, Park."

Jimin rolled his eyes with a scoff, slowly climbing off of the hospital bed and dragging the nurse with him. His naked feet connected with the cold tiles, making him realise that he was dressed in a hospital gown.

"Unfuckingbelievable" Jimin grumbled, sparing a glance down at the grey gown and wondering where his outfit went,"Where are my clothes?!"

"Don't worry, you won't need your clothes to where you're going." Jungkook spoke up, cautiously stepping closer to the door in order to block it.

"Ah ah ah" Jimin taunted with a smirk, pressing the needle against the frozen nurse's neck to make a point,"Step away."

Jungkook clenched his jaw, not moving an inch. Jimin's smirk widened and he released an unnecessary sigh, digging the end of the needle into the girls neck,"Dont make me do this, Jeon, you know I won't hesitate."

The nurse finally broke out of her state of shock and released a choked sob, tears gathering in her dark eyes. Her hands clutched Jimin's wrist tightly, making him roll his eyes and grumble under his breath.

"Pl...please." The girl gasped in between cries, looking up at Jungkook with pleading eyes.

Jimin snickered,"Ye...yes, plea...please." He mocked the girl, taking another step towards the door, while still keeping an eye on the doctor and the other police officer.

The doctor seemed to be covering behind the police officer, who was grasping his gun tightly, his hands shaking ever so slightly as his eyes darted from Jimin to Jungkook.

Jungkook glanced in between the nurse and Jimin before huffing and shifting off to the side, giving Jimin the opportunity to leave. Jimin grinned widely, pressing his back against the wall as he slowly stepped closer to the door.

"One more question, Jeon. The Guy you brought in with me." Jimin spoke up, the small smirk hiding the worry and seriousness on his face,"Where is he?"

Jungkook's glare faltered and his brows furrowed before his thin lips tilted up into a small smile,"Kim Taehyung?"

Jimin's face dropped into a blank expression, his heart pounding in his chest. Jimin stopped walking, his eyes boring into Jungkook's smug ones. He felt his throat clamp up and his grip tightened around the whimpering nurse's waist.

"You know it's interesting," Jungkook started, lowering his gun slightly, both men ignoring the crying nurse in Jimin's arms,"Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung died in a car crash, when they were 16. The car accidentally drove into a tree that caused it to light up in flames and explode." Jungkook stated, causing Jimin's jaw to clench and the small needle to dig deeper into the neck of the sobbing nurse.

"The two bodies that were found in the car were burned to ashes- too unrecognisable to be identified. But the car belonged to you, and your neighbours said that they saw you two in it the same day." Jungkook finished, his curious eyes staring Jimin down,"So tell me," Jungkook's small smirk disappeared and a curtain of seriousness fell over his face,"If you and Taehyung are here, who was in that car?"

The only sound in the room came from the whimpering nurse. The tension in the air rose as Jimin and Jungkook stared each other down, not a word being said.

After a few seconds of tense silence and wordless glares, Jimin smiled, a laugh bubbling up in his dry throat,"That's cute." He mused, not being fazed by the deadly glare Jungkook sent him,"Where's Taehyung?"

Jungkook only smiled, a taunting smile that made Jimin's stomach churn. It was the first time Jimin felt fear creeping up his spine and wrap around his throat. He knew Taehyung was terrified of being captured like this, and knowing Taehyung, he would have a panic attack after a panic attack.

The lavender haired mochi glowered, his lips parting to release a snarl before he acted on the fear and worry bubbling up inside of him. Jimin pulled the small needle away from the nurses neck and flung it towards Jungkook. The officer smirked in amusement as the needle hit his shoulder, bouncing off.

A single gunshot rung through the air, followed by a screech and sobs. Jimin pulled the nurse closer to his body and shielded himself with her. He glanced down at her, only to see her clutching her stomach as her white coat slowly turned red. Her face was pale and expressionless, tears rolling down her cheeks and pink lips quivering in fear.

Jimin raised his brows, glancing up at the cop that fired, only to see him staring down at the nurse in horror. Jungkook snapped his head towards his partner, his expression absolutely livid as he forgot about Jimin and marched towards the guy.

Jimin fake pouted and released the girl, allowing her body to fall to the ground. He used the moment of distraction to his advantage and ran towards the door, ripping it open and running out in the hallway.

Jimin stopped in his tracks, his hands flying up in surrender, once he saw the police officers caving in on him from both sides of the hallway. Jimin's brows shot up and he glanced to his right and left, his view being filled with officers and their guns.

"Oh for fuck sake." Jimin muttered under his breath, shifting on his feet, only to have more guns being raised and aimed at him,"Jesus, y'all are twitchy."

Jimin grinned sheepishly, widening his eyes and making his plump lips form into an innocent pout,"How about we have a-"

Jimin stopped talking and released a sharp hiss when he felt something sharp pierce his neck. The thing was pulled out just as quickly and Jimin turned around in a flash, a sharp glare present on his face.

"What the fuck?!" He hissed, glaring down at the doctor with a syringe in her palm. The woman cowered away from him, stepping behind a muscular body. Jimin clenched his jaw, looking up at Jungkook, while rubbing the small puncture wound on his neck.

Jungkook smiled calmly, crossing his arms over his chest and tapping his foot against the ground impatiently. Jimin rolled his eyes and released a scoff at his dramatic behaviour,"Whore."

Jimin didn't even realise that he was swaying on his feet or that his vision had blurred in the corners. He didn't realise that the curse words and threats slipping past his lips were slurred until he realised that the ground under his feet disappeared and he was falling.

Jimin visibly winced, realising a throaty groan when he hit the ground harshly, his head smacking against the cold tiles. Jimin laid limply on the ground, his eyelids slowly shutting, but before he could loose his consciousness, someone grabbed him by his jaw and forced him to look up.

Jimin blinked sluggishly, his weak gaze falling onto Jungkook's glaring face. The ravenette leaned down to whisper something but Jimin's eyes shut way too early, allowing the darkness to greet and wrap around him like a safe blanket.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Chim."

"Chimmie."

"Jiminie."

"Wake up."

"Hey, you! Don't interact with the other inmates!"

Jimin released a high pitched moan, his head pounding from the loud shout ringing in his ears. He heard the sound of something rattling as he shifted around and rolled his head to the side.

"Jiminie." A deep voice whispered in his ear before the person blew hot air into it, making Jimin's face scrunch up in displeasure.

Jimin forced his eyes to peal open, only to see that his face was pressed against a dirty window in a bus. Jimin immediately jumped away from it, a hiss leaving his lips at the pain in his limbs from the sharp movement.

Jimin furrowed his brows, reaching out to wipe away the imaginary dirt on his face, only to have his other wrist get pulled at. Jimin tensed in horror, gulping slightly as he slowly looked down at himself, only to see his small body clad in an orange jumpsuit and handcuffs tightly wrapped around his dainty wrists.

"Oh no!" Jimin cried out, a pout making its way onto his face. The other criminals in the bus turned to look at him, their eyes filled with hatred or lust.

Even the police officer in the front of the bus snickered loudly before calling out,"Dont be scared, princess, I'm sure you'll be quite popular in prison."

Jimin rolled his eyes, grabbing a fistful of the orange uniform before shouting loudly,"You think I deserve this?! To wear something so hideous?!" Jimin huffed and slumped down in the stiff seat, trying to cross his arms over his chest with a pout,"My body deserves so much more respect that this."

The guard rolled his eyes, shaking his head and turning away. A tall, lanky man sitting in front of Jimin, snickered, turning around to glance back at the purple haired mochi. Jimin sent him a vicious glare, the guy only snorting at the look,"It's not like it matters what ya' wear, a twink like ya' and ya' friend won't be wearing clothes much."

Jimin was about to snap back, not in the mood for this bullshit, but when he heard the guy say 'you and your friend', Jimin stopped and squinted his eyes, staring at the snickering guy with a raised eyebrow.

Jimin looked away from the guy to look around the bus. He could see multiple rows of seats, each containing one man. The men were clad in orange prison uniforms, their wrist were chained together, preventing them from doing anything.

A hand latched onto Jimin's shoulder, making him jump and snarl. He was about to bite a finger off but then he realised that the large hand looked familiar.

Jimin perked up, shooting up from his slouched position to turn around and look at Taehyung, who's face was covered in relief. Taehyung's face was bare of any makeup, revealing the dark circles under his eyes and the small scratches on his face from the car crash. His blond locks were messy and untamed, falling into his eyes and curling on the edges.

"TaeTae." Jimin muttered quietly, reaching out a cuffed hand to caress Tae's sharp cheekbone.

Taehyung closed his eyes, his face falling slack as he leaning into the warmth of Jimin's hand, seeking his comforting touch.

"What happened, pup?" Jimin whispered under his breath, so that only he could hear. Taehyung opened his eyes, looking off into the distance with a small haze over his eyes and a frown on his chapped lips. After a few seconds, Taehyung turned back to Jimin, who was waiting patiently.

Tae leaned closer to him, chewing on his chapped lip to stop it from trembling,"They...they have our files. Every mission, every victim, they have everything, they know everything. No court, just prison until we die." Taehyung's voice shook as he rambled in pure fear, staring up at Jimin with wide terrified puppy eyes.

Jimin's hand stopped caressing Taehyung's cheek and his lips parted to release an unnecessary breath,"Ho..how?"

"I don't know,"Taehyung whispered, looking around the bus, only to catch the hungry and hateful gazes of the rest of the inmates. Jimin saw the fear in Taehyung's eyes, making him gently grab his chin and turn Tae's gaze back on himself,"I'm sc...scared." Taehyung breathed out, his puppy eyes tearing up.

Jimin smiled gently, wiping the underneath of Taehyung's eyes,"Dont worry, Taebaby, I won't allow anything to happen to you."

"Hey! You two! Break it up!" A guard from the front of the bus shouted, banging on the bars that separated the criminals from the officers.

Jimin huffed with an eye roll, earning a timid smile from Taehyung. He turned around in his seat and plopped back down, making sure to shoot glares at the guys, who were staring at his ass when he was talking to Taehyung.

"Listen up, twinks and assholes!" The police officer shouted, banging on the bars yet again, capturing everyone's attention,"We've nearly reached your new home! Enjoy your last view of these woods and fields because it would be the last time you're seeing them!"

Jimin rolled his eyes, knowing full well that he and Taehyung would get out of that shithole. He lazily glanced out of the window to his left, the sight of empty field and overgrown forests greeted him. Not a sight of houses or stores in sight, but as Jimin's gaze lifted even further, he could see a large, concrete building in the distance.

A tiny smirk appeared on his face as he watched the building get closer and closer. This will be fun, Jimin thought, plans and ideas already warping around his mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.8K 16
π™˜π™€π™’π™₯π™‘π™šπ™©π™šπ™™γ€‚ ❝leave until you can❞ because ❝sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is the one standing behind the trigger❞ -in which t...
48.6K 3.6K 44
Seoul, a city of dreams for many but the same city is ruled by numerous gangs.Top of them are Bangtan .Kim Namjoon known as Rapmonster to his gang me...
11.7K 1.1K 32
"I won't fucking submit to you," Yoongi spat. "And I certainly don't need to justify myself to someone like you." "Suit yourself," his dom replied ca...
363K 17.4K 28
Abusive father, dead mother, the worst environment to live in, no money- the list could go on and on for Park Jimin. Everything went downhill the mom...