𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒, 𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 Ψ do...

Від limejachary

where a cupid game changes the relationships of a group of teenagers in high school. or where cupid makes co... Більше

thanks, cupid
cast
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintiséis
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta y uno

cuarenta

2.1K 128 247
Від limejachary

daniel's first instinct was to run away.

he didn't know why, after spending the whole night thinking about him, looking for him throughout the party, now that he was a few steps away from him, daniel wanted to run away.

corbyn hadn't even bothered to turn around to look at him fully and still managed to speed up daniel's breathing and heart. his presence alone was imposing and the tension on the balcony was too much for daniel.

as a coward, daniel turned towards the door again but before he could touch the doorknob, the blonde boy moved in quick steps and got in the way of daniel, blocking him. daniel always forgot how beautiful and perfect every faction on his face and the intensity of his eyes was.

the blue-eyed boy looked down, backing away but corbyn moved with him, forcing him to back away until his back collided with the balcony rail.

"running away from me?" his voice was cold and it made daniel shudder.

"no." the youngest shook his head, and that made him dizzy.

daniel kept my eyes on his chest, not even the bravery that alcohol gave him was enough to face him. the scent of his cologne hit his nose and he struggled not to close his eyes and inhale heavily.

the blue-eyed boy missed his scent, his presence, and his ability to make him feel everything without even touching him.

"look at me." he ordered, but daniel refused to do so. "look at me, daniel."

reluctantly, the minor obeyed, the infinite green of his eyes was splendid in the moonlight. inadvertently, daniel's gaze dropped to his moist lips. and then he cleared his throat. "i must go." he tried to step aside to get past him but corbyn put both arms against the railing locking him up.

"what are you doing up here?" corbyn pressed him. "did you come looking for me?"

daniel snorted. there was the egocentric corbyn. "of course not, the world doesn't revolve around you."

the blonde gave him that stupid smug smile that fit him so well. "the world, no. but you do. "

his arrogant statement annoyed daniel and he tried pushed him away but corbyn didn't move. "let me out!" he pushed him again without success.

"why? do i make you nervous?"

daniel rolled his eyes, feigning disinterest. "of course not."

"then why are you trembling?" daniel didn't know what to say, so he just look away. "you're trembling and i haven't even touched you, and don't worry, i won't do it either."

why? daniel almost asked it out loud but he didn't say it. corbyn was out of his life, he had to keep his word this time.

silence reigned between them and the blue-eyed boy dared to look up, there was his expression impassive as ever. how do you not feel anything? how can you keep me this close, and not show a single emotion? daniel wondered frustrated. meanwhile, i shudder, struggling to keep my feelings in control, but you look so normal, so calm.

so why won't you let me go if you don't care? why are you blocking my path?

and then, a tidal wave of emotions washed over him. corbyn had hurt him a lot but he didn't seem to want to get out of his life either, either because daniel seemed like an easy boy or because it was a game for corbyn. but daniel was tired of hanging out, of expecting from corbyn what he will never give him. he is not interested in being with me, he has not fought any of the times that i told him that i would get him out of my life.

but daniel took part of the blame, corbyn was honest with him from the beginning, he told him what he wanted and daniel voluntarily gave it to him.

the memory of that day in his game-room came to his mind. his face impatient, waiting for daniel to leave. your hand offering him the phone, like a pay for his services. corbyn had hurt him like no one had ever done.

squeezing his hands, daniel hit his chest over and over. "let me go! take off!" he managed to move it aside and away from him. daniel lurched in the direction of the balcony door, his stomach twisting. no, not now, don't vomit now, daniel. it's not the moment.

the blue-eyed boy got so dizzy that he grabbed onto a metal chair by the door. and he fell sitting on it. cold sweat ran down his forehead. "i don't feel very well."

corbyn appeared beside him in a second. "what did you expect? you drank too much. "

daniel didn't know how corbyn managed to understand his babble. "how do you know i drank too muc-" and then daniel vomited.

yes ladies and gentlemen, daniel vomited in front of the boy with whom he was in love. this clearly qualifies as the most unpleasant and embarrassing moment of his life. corbyn rested his hands on daniel's legs to open them so they would not stain while the youngest vomited horribly on the wooden floor of the balcony.

tears welled up in his eyes from the effort of each arch. when he finished, daneil felt as if he had taken another full bottle of alcohol. he couldn't even hold his body, it was like a ragdoll.

from then on, everything became so blurry and corbyn's voice so far away.

ugh as fuck! corbyn thought as he grimaced, seeing daniel finish vomiting. he held daniel's head because he didn't seem to keep his body standing or sitting or in any way anymore. corbyn took his face in his hands, and blew it gently, to cool him, so he could feel a little air. he knew that helped. Daniel's eyes were half closed, and he gave corbyn a silly smile. daniel was worse than before.

"it smells like cigar and mint gum." daniel commented, giggling, "just like you..."

corbyn removed a few strands of hair that had been stuck to his face with sweat and noted that the brown roots of his hair almost covered all of his hair. corbyn couldn't help but smile, daniel looked good brunet, blonde, half-blonde... daniel always looked good. and also daniel was trying to slap his hand but he failed, his arms didn't respond him. "you don't have to help me, fallen angel, i'm fine."

corbyn raised an eyebrow. "are you sure? then get up."

"just go and leave me here, i'll be fine."

i should leave him here, he's not my favorite person after seeing him kissing that asshole marais, corbyn thought.

letting out a tired sigh, corbyn helped him up and when he was on his feet, he bent down a little and threw him over his shoulder to carry him. only murmurs left daniel's mouth when corbyn crossed the balcony door.

carrying him through the hallway was not difficult, daniel didn't weigh much. corbyn entered the only room that hasn't been used as a motel today. corbyn knew this because some of his friends were inside, playing video games while drinking. the first to see him when he entered was eben. "let me guess." the tall goat acted like he was thinking. "daniel?"

corey the boy he brought in a while ago was focused on the video game while talking to louis. "who is he?"

louis shrugged. "eben says he's corbyn's boyfriend."

daniel muttered. "put me down!"

giving everyone a serious look, corbyn replied. "everyone out now."

eben raised an eyebrow. "really? why do you need privacy? he is drunk. "

"and he smells like vomit." corey commented with a grimace.

corbyn said nothing to them, just looked at us. eben held up his hands, releasing the control from the console. "understood, my captain." the sarcasm in his tone was obvious but the blonde boy ignored it.

louis rolled his eyes and turned to speak to corey. "let's go."

after they leave, corbyn locked the door and took daniel to the bathroom. he didn't want his friends to see daniel like this but this was the only room he knew that hadn't been used as a motel, who knows what kind of dirt the others will have, he could not expose daniel to that. not him.

corbyn lowered him into the tub and he sat there, his head leaning against the wall to one side. "you threw up in your clothes." corbyn said, starting to pull the white flowery shirt over his head, daniel protested but managed to remove it. his chest was exposed, looking as perfect as corbyn remembered it.

this is not the time, corbyn, the blonde boy reminded himself.

looking to the side for a second, he took a deep breath and looked at him again. corbyn lowered his pants to his heels, his eyes navigating daniel's legs. his underpants were white, they contrasted with his tanned skin.

corbyn swallowed thickly, focusing on what he was doing. he opened the water and daniel screamed when the cold water fell on his head. "co-co-ld," the blue eyed boy stammered, his wet hair sticking to either side of his face.

without looking at him, corbyn ran the soap over his body, his green eyes were on the wall on one side. corbyn was weak and he had always desired daniel more than he allowed himself to admit.

after awkwardly brushing daniel's teeth, cobrbyn put a towel around his body and carried him until he sat on the bed.

"corbyn..."

"what?"

"i'm cold."

he had to be, the house air conditioner was on at full power to keep the house cool with so many people inside. daniel seemed to have regained a little more strength after the bath, and he could at least keep sitting alone. corbyn helped him dry and threw the wet towel on the floor.

corbyn's eyes traveled over daniel's naked body and it took all of his self-control not to push him onto the bed and make him his again, every part of him. he's drunk, corbyn. he reminded himself, fighting with himself.

corbyn unbuttoned his shirt quickly, daniel laughed. "what are you doing?"

corbyn took it off and put it on him, buttoning it away from the temptation of his body from his view. my shirt fits him so well.

"lie down, you just need some sleep." the blonde boy muttered.

daniel shook his head. "no, i can't sleep right now." he crossed his arms over his chest like a spoiled child. "tell me a story."

"just lie down."

"no."

daniel looked determined, corbyn forced him to lie down and sat next to him, laying his back on the head of the bed. "tell me the story." daniel clung to his side, running his hand across corbyn's abdomen, hugging him and corbyn let him do it, because it felt fucking good to feel daniel against him after having missed him so much.

corbyn stroked his hair, deciding what to say. daniel isn't going to remember this tomorrow, the blonde boy thought. the freedom of being able to tell him whatever motivated him, so he started talking. "once upon a time there was a boy who believed that his parents were the perfect couple, that his home was the best in the world." the blonde boy smiled to himself. "a very naive kid."

what am i saying? why is so easy to talk to daniel? Wondered corbyn

the blue-eyed boy leaned closer to him, his nose brushing against his ribs. "and what happened to that boy?"

"the boy admired his father, he was his pillar, his model. a strong, successful man. everything was perfect, maybe too perfect. the father traveled often on business, leaving his children and his wife alone very often. "

corbyn closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "one day, the boy returned earlier from school, after scoring an - a on a difficult math test. he ran upstairs looking for his mother, he wanted her to be proud of him. when he entered her room... "white sheets, naked bodies. corbyn pushed those images away from his mind. "the boy's mother was with a man who was not his father. after that, everything became meaningless explanations, pleas and tears but for the boy everything sounded so far away, his mind was somewhere else, the sense of home, of the perfect family vanished in front of his eyes no matter what his mother said."

corbyn stopped in the hope that daniel had already fallen asleep but he didn't. "go on, i want to know what's next."

"the boy told his older brother and the two waited for his father to arrive to tell him about it. after many empty discussions and threats, the father forgave her. the two children saw their father bow, forget his pride, cry inconsolably in the darkness of his study. that strong man, a pillar for those children, became weak and hurt. since that day, their father has tirelessly reminded them that falling in love makes them weak. the boy learned not to trust anyone, not to be attached to anyone, not to give the power to weaken anyone and so he grew up and hopes to be alone forever. the end."

corbyn looked at the boy next to him and his eyes were closed but he spoke. "what a sad ending."

"life can be sadder than it seems."

"i don't like that ending." daniel growled. "i will imagine that in the end he does meet someone and fall in love and live happily ever after."

corbyn laughed. "of course you will, dani."

"i'm feeling sleepy."

"then sleep."

"corbyn?"

"yes?"

"do you think love is a weakness?"

his question didn't surprise the blonde boy. "i don't think so, i know it is."

"is that why you have never fallen in love?"

"who said i have never fallen in love?"

"you've done it?"

corbyn sighed, and looked at daniel scared. "i think so."

the blue eyed boy's breathing had become light, his eyes wereclosed. at last daniel fell asleep, corbyn smiled like an idiot watching him, because watching daniel sleep filled him with peace.

what are you doing to me, daniel seavey?

===
word count: 2390

double update because is dani's bday

dorbyn is sooo real

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
629K 38.5K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...