treinta y nueve

eben looked at her scared. he reached out for her, tracing distance between them. margo wanted to laugh. does he feel threatened?

"margo, you know i can't ..." that was the moment when she laughed. he seemed so helpless! his face was contorted with concern, which increased with her laughter, which at that moment had become uncontrollable. margo had never seen eben that way, weak. finally she ended up bending because her stomach started to hurt, so she sat back on the sofa. she was beginning to suffocate and completely certain that her face must be red.

when she seemed to calm down, she encouraged herself to look up to meet eben's sweet eyes, he was still confused by the situation. she gave him a calmer smile, and he raised an eyebrow. "well, and can you tell what is all this about?" he asked.

"sorry, you asked me to tell you what i wanted." she answered, still sitting. "and i just answered you."

his face was a whole poem. for margo it was interesting to be in control of the situation. "it's not funny, margo." eben tried in vain to scold her, but he was forcing the corners of his lips so as not to laugh too.

"it does." she stated stubbornly. "maybe in a weird way, but it does."

in the end he shook his head, hissing between his teeth. "well, it has been a pleasure to see you, but if you are not going to kiss me, i am going with my friends. they don't need to take me away from their life. "

the laughter had disappeared because the comment represented their reality. "then see you later, margo."

"goodbye, eben."

ΩΩΩ

jonah's kiss took daniel by surprise. not only because he wasn't expecting it, but because the moment his lips touched daniel's, new and pleasant sensations invaded his body. after all, it had been his first and only crush. because corbyn had never become daniel's crush, he had gone from being the enemy to lover.

his kiss was soft and slow, the blue-eyed boy could feel every touch of his lips in such detail that he pressed his hands to his sides. jonah tasted of vodka and something sweet that daniel couldn't decipher but he liked it. jonah sucked on his lower lip, then kissed him again, speeding the kiss up a bit.

daniel allowed himself to enjoy this kiss, he was a single boy being kissed by the boy of his dreams, there was nothing wrong with that.

jonah took him by the waist, tightening his hold on him and daniel wrapped his hands around his neck. he never imagined that the older boy would kiss so well. his breaths quickened, and his tongue caressed the corner of daniel's lips, making him shudder.

someone cleared his throat.

and that's when daniel remembered that they were in front of the house, in full view of everyone. he separated from jonah, without removing his hands from his neck, and turned his head to look at the person who cleared his throat. zach.

daniel's heart stopped and jonah couldn't feel more guilty, he wanted all that nightmare to end. zach bit his lower lip, which trembled from how hurt he was, his eyes were shining a little bit just because of the tears that threaten to leave his eyes, and it was impossible to keep his expression cold in this situation.

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒, 𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 Ψ dorbyn [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें