doce

corbyn was just there in front of daniel, with his tight black palans and his short-sleeved white t-shirt. the heat of summer was still noticeable, so the only thing weird about him was those long black pants that daniel had to admit he loved.

corbyn was calm as if he hadn't just scared daniel so much that the blue-eyed boy had almost fainted. daniel felt his heart turn over his chest when he saw the corners of corbyn's lips rise and the blonde boy smiled at him the same way he did at saturday's party before kissing him.

"you scared me." daniel accused him, keeping his arm on his chest, trying to keep his heartbeat from calming down but it was almost impossible.

corbyn said nothing, just stood watching daniel silently while the blue-eyed boy felt his nerves running through his body. seconds passed that felt like years until a mocking smile unfolds on his full lips. "you deserve it."

daniel looked at him strangely without understanding how that boy could be so stubborn, edge and direct. "why?"

"you know why."

corbyn turned his back and began walking away from daniel again. daniel clenched his lips without understanding corbyn besson and his bad boy attitude.

but there was a problem, daniel had no idea where they were. he had concentrated so much on following him that he hadn't been looking at where he was goimg and now he didn't seem to recognize anything around him.

"wait!" daniel followed hurriedly. corbyn ignored him but he didn't seem bothered by the fact that he followed him like a lost puppy.

corbyn arrived at a bench and sat on it, leaving his backpack aside. daniel stood there watching him like an idiot. the blonde boy took out a cigarette case from his pocket and his lighter. daniel hated smokers so he didn't hide the distasteful gesture when corbyn lit the cigarette and aspired to then let the white smoke out of his mouth slowly causing him to almost drown daniel.

corbyn still didn't look at him, he seemed absorbed in his thoughts. daniel, on the other hand, kept wondering what corbyn was doing in the middle of the street sitting on a bench smoking, why he had walked so much just to come here to smoke when everyone knows that corbyn's parents don't stop him from smoking so he does it anywhere.

  "are you staying there all afternoon?" his voice was cold.

so the blue-eyed boy sat next to him on the bench keeping his distance. his green eyes finally landed on daniel as he exhaled the smoke from his cigarette.

daniel wondered what the fuck he was doing there. cupid hadn't asked him to follow him, so why the hell had he done it. "i'm just waiting for you so i dont have to go home alone."

daniel lied knowing he couldn't admit he was lost because he was following him.

corbyn showed him a crooked smile, "what are you doing here, daniel?"

hearing him say my name makes me tickle my stomach, daniel thought. i hope jonah will call me by my name.

"i came to visit a relative" liar, liar.

corbyn raised an eyebrow, "here? who?"

"my... is a distant relative." daniel was awful with lies.