My Girlfriend is a Vampire

By yurilovergirl22

→First Book Written← [Note:I both love this book & hate it. I love it for my characters, but hate it. Because... More

✧Chapter One✧
✧Chapter Two✧
✧Chapter Three✧
✧Chapter Four✧
✧Chapter Five✧
✧Chapter Six✧
✧Chapter Seven✧
✧Chapter Eight✧
✧Chapter Nine✧
✧Chapter Ten✧
✧Chapter Eleven✧
✧Chapter Twelve✧
✧Chapter Fourteen✧
✧Chapter Fifteen✧
✧Chapter Sixteen✧
✧Chapter Seventeen✧
✧Chapter Eighteen✧
✧Chapter Nineteen✧
✧Chapter Twenty✧
✧Chapter Twenty One✧
✧Chapter Twenty Two✧
✧Chapter Twenty Three✧
✧Chapter Twenty Four✧
✧Chapter Twenty Five✧
✧Chapter Twenty Six✧
✧Chapter Twenty Seven✧
✧Chapter Twenty Eight✧
Author's Note
✧Epilogue✧

✧Chapter Thirteen✧

288 19 2
By yurilovergirl22

Chapter Thirteen - Thinking of Leaving or Staying..?

A couple of days has passed since the day that I finally confessed to my mother, that I was indeed Alison not Alice and I feel good, since I don't have to worry about that anymore.

My mother and Alayna would come over from time to time, and we'll all just hang out, and overall have a good time. It was nice, catching up with my mother, telling her everything that happened in my life.

“So when are you guys deciding on leaving?” Vivian asked, taking a little sip of her tea that Jinri made before she left to work not to long ago, which made Alayna a little disappointed when she left.

“I don't know. I told Jinri I'm not ready to leave yet, only because I want to build a relationship with you” I told my mother. It felt good bonding with my mother, like we haven't done before “So she's just thinking whether she should get transferred to the hospital here instead of driving all the way back home- which may I add, is along way from here” I said, knowing that's one of the issues of staying here.

“Well if you guys do plan on staying for good, I'll help you give this house a makeover, because it sure needs it” Vivian said looking around the half empty house of ours.

“I'll be sure to let you know” I said with a smile, taking a sip of my tea. “So how's you and Damian doing?” I asked as I placed my tea on the coffee table in front of us.

Vivian looked down at her half empty cup, swirling her tea around “Well yesterday, we got into another argument” She told me “Nothing new” She said as she drank the last remaining of her tea, placing it on the coffee table.

“Aren't you tired of arguing?”.

“Yeah, but that's just the way we are” Vivian looked over to Alayna playing with her dolls “He just keeps getting worse and worse ever single day” She started to explain “He's started drinking more, sometimes he'll lash out of no where. If something goes bad at work and it didn't go his way, he'll bottle it up and when he gets home, he'll take it out on me” She finished off and it made me annoyed. I don't know why she chooses to put up with what Damian gives her;I mean I know that's he's Alayna's father, but still.. She doesn't deserve to live the way that she is.

“Why not, instead of me staying here. You should come with me and Jinri, our house is big enough for the two of you” I suggested. I didn't want my mom to continue this unhealthy marriage and be beaten by a man until she's old as shit. Or want something bad to happen to her one day.

“Do you really think that Damian would divorce me just like that?” My mother looked a little amused “He's needs me here and plus I have his daughter, he won't let me have full custody over Alayna. He'll fight”.

“Then we will fight together” I put my hand over my mother's giving it a small squeeze “I don't wanna stay here or y'know leave here, knowing that everything in your end ain't all that good” I told her “I want us both to be happy” I said, as I glanced over to Alayna and then back at my mom.

“I am happy” My mother put her other hand on top of my mine “I have you and Alayna, my way of living doesn't matter” She gave me a reassuring smile.

“Bullshit” I felt the tears start to fall, which made Alayna turn to look at us. “I wouldn't live with myself knowing that you're living like that” My mother pulled me close to her, comforting me, rubbing my back, telling me everything's gonna be okay and she'll be fine.

“Mommy is big sister, okay?” Alayna game over holding her doll, looking concerned.

“Yes baby, she just has a tummy ache” My mother obviously lied, not wanting to tell Alayna the real reason that I was crying.

“Mommy always give me medicine when my tummy hurts” Alayna came over to me “Do you want me to get medicine for you?” She looked up at me, as I can see the worry in her eyes. Awe, she's just so precious.

“Thanks kiddo, but I think a hug would be fine” I said, as Alayna hugged me.

“You two are both the most important people in my life” My mother wrapped her arms around me and Alayna “Nothing else matters, but you both” I hated that my mother doesn't wanna at least try to leave Damian and just get a new life of her own, despite the fact that I know she wouldn't want me intervening in her marriage, I ain't gonna stop until she's completely happy.

✦✦✦

My mother and Alayna left like twenty minutes before Jinri came home from work. I wanted to talk to her if there's a way to help my mother. I never actually thought that they'll be a day where I'm on my mother's side, only because well.. I don't need to say it, but now that I got all the answers and well.. to know that my mother is a totally different person than when I left six years ago and I could see it.

“How was work?” I sat up from bed, seeing Jinri walk out with a towel around her body.

“Same as usual” Jinri said as she walked over to the closet to get something to wear to bed.

“Question” I looked over to Jinri, who turned around with a white tank top and some joggers “Because you're indeed a vampire. Is that why you chosed to work for the hospital? So y'know, you're able to get yourself blood” I asked a little curious.

“Not really. I just love what I do” Jinri said as she got into bed with me “Saving people's lives” She added putting the blanket over her lap.

“Like what you did for me”.

“Yes. I couldn't let you just throw your life away like that” Jinri cupped my right cheek “And I'm glad that I was around that area at the right time, because you make my life complete” I rolled my eyes playfully at the last thing she said.

“Now that was a little to cheesy”.

“Well you like cheese and I love you” Jinri chuckled, and leaned in giving me a brief kiss on my lips.

“I love you too and I'm so lucky that you're apart of my life” I gave her another kiss on the lips, with me wrapping my arms around her neck.

“I could say the same” Jinri said, as after that we just ended up making out and the rest was history.

✦✦✦

“We should talk about my mother”.

It was the next day. Jinri and I was downstairs binge watching our favorite shows to watch together.

“What's there to talk about?” Jinri was about to eat some popcorn, but I stopped her.

“Aren't you supposed to not eat human food?” I looked at her, because after the shit I experience. I wasn't about to experience it again.

“Don't worry, I'll be fine” Jinri popped a popcorn in her mouth “I just can't eat allot of it and plus who doesn't eat popcorn while watching a movie” She told me, as she went back to watching our show.

“Okay, if you say so” I put it aside “Anywho, back to my mother” I said going back to the topic at hand.

“Like I said, what about her? If she wants to stay with Damian, then that's her choice not yours”.

“But I don't wanna leave here, knowing she's living the way that she is”.

“Don't you think god is probably punishing her for the things that she's done to you” I couldn't believe her right now. How could she be so heartless?! I mean.. I know she's a vampire, but..that's besides the point.

“I'm aware that my mother treated me like shit before, but now everything has changed. She's different now and I know you can see it too”.

“Yes I do, but it doesn't change the fact that you can't choose for her. Like I said, if she wants to stay with Damian then that's what she wants”.

“You can't like erase his memory or something?” I know I was pretty much going overboard with this, but I want my mother to be free of him.

“Why would I? Do you really want him to forget he has a daughter? Like yours forgotten about you” The last thing Jinri said, really hit me and she knew that. “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-”.

“It's fine” I breathed out “You're right. I can't change my mother's mind about it, but I just don't wanna leave her here”.

“I know” Jinri scooted a little closer to me “But like I said, I can always get transferred to the hospital here” She told me, which honestly I wouldn't want that. I wanna be away from here, but with my mother and Alayna.

“That's to much. I don't wanna do that to you”.

“Nonsense, I'll do anything you want me to” Hearing that made me have an idea.

“Okay, I know erasing his memories is a little to far, but how about this” I turned myself to face Jinri.

“I'm all ears” Jinri rolled her eyes.

“What if my mother win custody over Alayna?”.

“And how am I supposed to do that? I'm a nurse not a lawyer” Jinri stated clearly, which obviously I knew that.

“Y'know do the things that you do. I don't know whatever you can do”.

“You mean you wanna cheat? Like for me to- hmm, for example;get into the judges mind or stuff like that”.

“You could do that?” I was a bit amazed in how much supernatural abilities Jinri has.

“There's allot of things I can do, but I just prefer to keep hidden” Jinri told me, popping another popcorn in her mouth.

“So you will help?” I looked at her with my puppy dog eyes, seeing her roll her eyes giving in.

“Fine, but your mother has to be in on it and I'm sure I don't think she would wanna go to court with Damian”.

“Don't worry, I know Damian is a pig and I for sure know that she's actually having an affair with someone behind my mother's back” I said, making this feel like this is deja vu, because my mother went through this with my father.

“How do you know that?” Jinri looked at me with both confusion and curiosity.

“Well..” I trailed off with a knowing smile on my face “That day we went to the party at my mother's house. I noticed him with another women, but they didn't do anything, because the husband of the women came, but I could tell they had history from the way they looked at each other” I explained.

“I seriously don't get these married people” Jinri put the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table “Stay motherfucking single” I laughed a bit amused by Jinri's reaction, but it is true though.

“You better not be one of them” I told Jinri, but I wasn't serious about it, because I know she isn't like that.

“Of course not, I love my pet human” Jinri said teasingly, as she petted my head like I was a dog, with me slapping her hand away.

“Freak you!” I heard Jinri let out a light amused laugh.

“I'm just kidding. Y'know I love you” Jinri wrapped her arms around me, giving me a small squeeze.

“And I love you more”.

“Now that's not possible” Jinri said, which got a chuckle out of me. God, I love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 44.6K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
74 1 45
This is my very, very first novel I have ever made. It is 307 pages, and 39 chapters-- 45 in all including prologues+epilogue. Book 2 will come out s...
74K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
479K 6.8K 51
The night after her parents death, she's forced and threatened by the Queen at the age of ten to get engaged to the princess whose father is the murd...