XOXO | YOONMIN |

By Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... More

πƒπ’π¬πœπ₯𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, π˜₯𝘒π˜₯π˜₯𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Korea's next Top model

6.4K 422 341
By Benikru

The sound of gigges and chatters filled the spacious bathroom. The door to the room was pulled open and a broad shouldered man entered, looking unimpressed once he saw the scene in front of him.

"What colour this time?" Jin raised a brow, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against the doorframe.

Jimin sat in front of a mirror, his hair wet with purple hair dye. Taehyung stood behind him, his eyes a bit wide and his gloved hands purple from applying the dye to Jimin's once blond locks.

"I didn't think your age was affecting your ability to see, Hyung." Jimin teased with a playful smirk, his eyes squinting at the corners.

"Brat," Jin scoffed and rolled his eyes, walking into the room,"Are you dyeing your hair too, Tae?" Jin asked, stopping behind Tae and running his hand through his blond locks.

Jimin smiled as he watched the pair through the mirror. Taehyung closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Jin's fingers running through his blond locks. He shrugged, genuinely not knowing if he should stay blond or change the look.

"I think blond suits you, but we could always try something new." Jimin spoke up, giving his opinion about the topic.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked in the mirror, thinking as he tilted his head around. After a few minutes of silence, Tae sighed and removed his hands from Jimin's hair. Jin and Jimin watched with curiosity as Tae took off the gloves and grabbed a few boxes of dyes, looking down at them with furrowed brows.

"Which one are you thinking about?" Jin asked, placing his hands on top of Jimin's shoulders instead, his eyes still focusing on Taehyung.

Taehyung bit his lip and put away the hair dyes, sparing another glance at his mirror self. He looked at Jimin and Jin, biting his lip sheepishly, "Ano...another time."

Jimin nodded, turning away to face himself, knowing that Tae didn't like it, when the attention was put on him after he spoke. Jin, on the other hand, grinned proudly, his grip on Jimin's shoulders tightening to keep himself from running over to Taehyung and hugging the silence out of him.

Jimin looked into the mirror, smirking and draning in his appearance. He knew he was attractive- his honeycomb coloured eyes have been the last thing many influential women and men have seen right before their deaths.

His plump lips were the thing that gave his innocent appearance a hint of sin. It was exactly what lured in his victims- making them view him as an innocent little angel, but at the same time, he wrapped his lips around a straw, or a lollipop, and made their dicks hard.

Jimin knew the power of his appearance, he knew how to use his chubby cheeks and adorable crescent moon smile to his advantage. That's why Jimin was considered so dangerous among the assassins- one minute he would be an innocent little lamb, and the next, he would be holding a dagger to your throat.

A smack to the head brought Jimin out of his thoughts, he winced and looked up at Jin, who scowled and rolled his eyes.

"Clean this up, brat." Jin ordered, gesturing towards the white marble counter that was covered in purple hair dye,"Alone." Jin added, gently grabbing Taehyung and pulling him out of the room.

"Hey! So not fair!" Jimin whined, dramatically reaching out for Taehyung, causing his soulmate to do the same.

Jin scoffed again, pushing Taehyung out of the bathroom, and before Jin left the room, he looked back at a pouting Jimin,

"Jessi has a mission for you. Meet her in her office."

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Jimin was wary of this whole situation, considering him and Jessi had a fight last night, and Mark is usually the one who hands out missions. Jessi personally giving him a mission didn't mean anything good and honestly, Jimin was a tad bit scared.

Sucking in a deep breath, Jimin raised his hand and knocked on the door. He didn't wait for an answer and just walked inside, he ignored the scowl on Jessi's face as he plopped down in the chair, in front of her desk.

"So mission?" Jimin raised an eyebrow, elegantly folding one of his legs over the other.

Jessi nodded wordlessly, gently picking up the only file resting on her desk. Jimin finally noticed that her hands slightly shook and the file was thicker than usual.

"Are you okay?"

"You have to eliminate Park Jinyoung." Jessi interrupted Jimin, her face relaxing as she exhaled,"He's the right hand of our rival gang, Got7. My recourses say that Jinyoung has been spending a lot of time digging up dirt on us, in order to take us down." Jessi took a picture out of the file and slid it across the table towards Jimin, who picked it up,"I want you to take him down before he could touch us."

"When someone's hands are covered with dirt and you don't want them to taint you, you don't let them touch you." Jimin murmured under his breath, his brown eyes taking in the handsome Male in the photo, memorising every detail of his face.

Jessi smiled faintly, knowing that those were the words she whispered to him, when he was going out on his first mission.

She exhaled and began to give Jimin instructions for the mission. The whole process seemed so natural to Jimin, that he forgot that she never gave out mission.

After Jessi finished giving Jimin all the information he needed, the said boy stood up and walked towards the door. But before he could leave, Jessi called out to him,

"Jimin."

He turned around, his chubby hand gripping the door handle. Jessi didn't say anything, only stared at him as if she was memorising his appearance.

Jimin furrowed his brows and shifted on his feet, tilting his head to the side in confusion,"Yes?"

Jessi smiled and shook her head, turning back to face her computer,"Nothing."

Jimin nodded with confusion written all over his forehead before he turned around and left the office.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Jimin's mission was simple.

Today, at 8 pm, Park Jinyoung would be having dinner with his lover, Youngjae. Thankfully, the two decided to have a home cooked meal so Jimin didn't have to worry about people seeing the assassination- well except for Youngjae, poor thing will be traumatised.

Jessi informed Jimin that Jinyoung lived in an apartment, that had many windows because he liked to watch the city bellow or stare up at the starry night.

Jimin didn't really care about that fact, windows or not, he would still kill him. All Jinyoung had to do was linger in one of them and Jimin would snipe him down.

Jimin knew the job was easy- he didn't have to seduce anyone, he didn't have to infiltrate Jinyoung's gang, and he sure as hell didn't have to spend months waiting for him to finally come out of his hiding place only to gun him down.

Maybe the easiness of the mission was what got rid of any worries in him, maybe that's why Jimin was so careless, that he didn't spend much time collecting more information about it.

Maybe that was Jimin's first mistake.

The purple haired mochi practically skipped towards the makeover room. The golden door was seen miles away and that's what caused Jimin to let out a squeal and dash towards it.

Jimin ripped open the golden door, causing a scream and a thud to follow right after his actions. Jimin's nose scrunched up at the noise before he looked down at the pile of human on the floor, panting and clutching her chest.

The girl in charge of giving the assassins makeovers and covers, grabbed a shoe, that laid on the ground, and threw it at a snickering Jimin.

"Asshole!" She screamed, still clutching her chest and breathing heavily.

Jimin ducked with a yelp as the shoe flew towards him. It flew over his head and fell to the ground with a thud. Rolling his eyes, Jimin walked into the room, immediately admiring the racks and racks of different styles of clothing and the makeup laying on the vanity mirror. The girl huffed before pushing herself off of the floor.

Lalisa Monoban had shoulder length blonde hair with light red ends. Her lips were coloured a bright red colour and her eyes had a thin stripe of eyeliner. She wore a blood red, skintight, off the shoulder top and leather skater-skirt, that went just above her mid thigh. Wrapped around her legs were red knee-high socks and her feet had thick, black boots with bat wings on the sides.

Jimin whistled as he admired from head to toe,"Going through your emo phase?" He asked with a grin, referring to the recent change in her attire.

Lisa used to wear cute clothes, walking around with fluffy hoodies and baby pink shorts. And then someone delivered her a new collection and the next day, Lisa walked around with black leather jackets and chains hanging off her jeans.

Lisa only scoffed, ignoring Jimin's presence as she dusted off her outfit and fixed her hair.

"I have a mission." Jimin sang teasingly, knowing that the girl would immediately break the silent treatment to dress him up like her personal little doll.

Lisa snapped her head in Jimin's direction, her eyes growing comically wide with excitement. She held up a finger and inhaled deeply, but as she was exhaling, she released a squeal and leapt towards Jimin.

Jimin had just enough time to push her away, before she could pounce on him and they both could fall. Lisa steadied herself after stumbling back, she huffed and crossed her arms over, pouting at the denial.

"Calm thyself." Jimin bit him plump lip to keep himself from grinning.

Lisa scoffed and jabbed her hand into Jimin's ribs, causing him to yelp and hunch over,"Bitch." Jimin hissed, rubbing his stomach.

"Whore."

"Slut."

"Tramp."

"Cumdump."

"Cocksucker."

"I-" Jimin paused, both looking at each other with straight faces. He opened his mouth a few times before finally muttering,"That's actually right."

Lisa snorted before grabbing his arm and leading him over to a rack of pastel coloured clothes,"You're so lucky I had a delivery today."

After hearing Lisa's words, Jimin's face lit up with a crescent moon smile. He shifted on the heels of his feet, biting his lip and practically trembling with excitement as he watched Lisa rummage through the clothes racks.

"What are you feeling today? Sinful? Innocent? Leather? Fluf-"

"Pink." Jimin interrupted her before she could get carried away. Lisa's creativity mixed with excitement and perfectionism can lead to Jimin trying on outfit after outfit, for hours, until Lisa is so frustrated about nothing being good enough, that she bursts into tears.

Lisa grinned, pulling out a white hoodie and pastel pink shorts,"Why did I even ask?"

Jimin was known for always wearing pastel coloured clothing. Most of their assassins were. Maybe that's why people called them kitty gang? Anyway, Jimin loved to dress up in pink, adorable, yet sexy, outfits to make himself appear more innocent and naive. That's one of the reasons, honestly Jimin just loved to crossdressing because it made him feel more confident and feminine.

Jimin took the outfit from Lisa and went into the dressing room. Jimin wasn't a person who had a problem with changing in front of others. He actually loved the attention of having eyes on his nude body, because he knew that they desired him but they could never touch him. The mere thought caused him to shiver with power and control.

Jimin closed the curtain to the dressing room and undressed himself before sliding on the pastel pink shorts. The shorts went just bellow his bubble butt and wrapped tightly around his milky thighs.

Jimin pulled the white hoodie over his head and grinned widely when he saw the word 'Precious' written in cursive, on the middle of his chest. The hoodie was more like a crop too, falling just above the top of his shorts. But when he stretched or reached out for something, it would ride up and show off his milky stomach.

Jimin admired his ass in the mirror for a few seconds before turning around and sauntering out of the dressing room.

Lisa already waited for him by the curtain, a bundle of accessories in her arms. Her mouth tugged up in a smirk and she tilted her head to the side, eyeing Jimin from head to toe.

"Good, but it's missing that..."Lisa trailed off and did a pop with her tongue.

Jimin snorted and crossed his arms over his chest, popping out his hip,"The hell is a...." Jimin repeated the tongue pop.

Lisa grinned widely, her eyes scrunching at the corners,"You're about to see."

Lisa grabbed Jimin and pulled him towards the full length mirror, pushing him in front of it. The lights attached to the mirror turned on, eliminating Jimin and every little pimple on his face.

"Ewwww, turn that off!" Jimin whined, pressing his hands against his face to hide himself.

Lisa snickered under her breath, pushing a pair of white knee socks in his chest before dropping a pair of high heel boots by his feet,"Put those on."

Jimin grumbled incoherent things under his breath, cursing Lisa out as he slowly pulled the socks up his thick thighs. The white socks, with two pink stripes at the top, wrapped around his milky thighs perfectly, ending just above his knees.

Jimin quickly glanced up at his least favourite mirror, looking long enough to check himself out and shoot himself a small wink. He immediately looked away, not wanting to see the light lighting up the nearly invisible dark bags under his eyes.

"Bitch." Jimin grumbled, cursing out the mirror and it's lights,"Peace of shit, gonna break you one day."

Jimin kept grumbling about how he's gonna smash the mirror to pieces as he pulled the baby pink, high heeled boots on his feet. There were two bat wings on the outer sides of the boots, causing Jimin to realise that he and Lisa were matching.

He immediately stopped tying his shoes and snapped his head towards Lisa's black boots,"Were matching."

Lisa smirked and nodded proudly, while Jimin stared at her with a blank stare,"Cool, huh?"

"I could choke you."

"Ew." She shivered at Jimin's words, throwing him a thigh harness that already held his pink gun and a dagger.

Jimin rolled his eyes with a pout and pulled the harness over his left thigh. He pulled out the gun and grinned, his chubby finger running over the messily carved 'PjM'. There were a few hello kitty stickers on the gun and the handle was covered in pink glitter, that always stuck to Jimin's palms.

He put the gun back in the place just as Lisa began to speak,"Come choose your mask."

Jimin smiled yet again, following after the girl as she led him towards closet with drawers. Each drawer had a name written on it and Lisa stopped in front of the one with 'PJM'. She pulled open the drawer, revealing neatly stacked face masks, all different styles, colours and materials- full face masks, mouth and nose masks, eye masks, and all of them ranged from pink to black.

Jimin bit his lip, debating which one he wanted, but he knew that the colour would be pink. And he knew that he wanted the mask to only cover his nose and mouth. So that zeroed the options down to a few masks. Now all Jimin has to choose was which writing he wanted on his mask.

'Daddy's boy'

'Kitten'

'Brat'

'Bite me'

'Mochi'

Jimin didn't feel the need to go around with the words like 'Daddy's boy' or 'Bite me' written on his face. Today. So he grabbed the 'Kitten' mask and put it on his mouth.

Lisa grinned, admiring his whole appearance. But the smile soon washed away and she scowled, rubbing her chin as she continuously ran her eyes over him.

"Needs something." Jimin faintly heard her murmur before the girl's face lit up and she ran back to Jimin's side of the closet.

Jimin sighed, placing his hands on his hips as the girl rummaged through the closet. After a few minutes, Lisa released a loud 'Yes!' Before dashing towards Jimin.

Lisa shoved a pink bomber jacket in Jimin's chest, the jacket feeling a bit heavy as he took it and put it around his shoulders. He frowned, adjusting the jacket and rearranging the hood of the hoodie.

"Why does it feel so heavy?" Jimin asked with a pout, shoving his hands into the pockets of the jacket.

Lisa's face lit up with a wide grin before she reached out and opened the jacket so that you could see the inside of it,"That's why."

Jimin's eyes widened and his lips parted when he saw a gun holster strapped to the inside of it. Above the gun there were small packets that consisted of flavoured lollipops.

Jimin gasped and grabbed one, he parted his jacket wider and looked up at Lisa,"Pop?"

Lisa smiled and shook her head,"No, thank you."

Jimin stopped unwrapping the sweet when he realised something,"Wait, i look like a drug dealer or a pedophile when I do that."

Lisa snorted and started to push him out of the makeover room, while Jimin pushed the lollipop between his lips,"Even though I like your company, I think you have a mission to go to."

Jimin glanced at the clock above the golden door and gasped, the lollipop nearly falling out of his mouth, when he realised it was almost 7.

Lisa hummed at his reaction, opening the door and waving as she watched him leave,"Tae's already waiting for you in the car. You should see how handsome he looks."

Jimin choked on his lollipop, snapping his head back to look at Lisa,"Taehyung?!"

But the only answer he received was a door slamming in his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.2K 26
Min Yoongi, was an infamous gang leader. Park Jimin, a college student with a past. They meet on a fateful night. With so much chaos in their life...
1.3M 42.4K 40
Jimin is a broke student working in the strip club. He just wanted to live his life peacefully with a sugar daddy. But his fate turns another round a...
28.3K 1.5K 26
↬Yoonmin au Park Jimin is a ruthless and violent mafia , known for ejecting his targets without any mercy but things start going downhill after he st...
173K 5.8K 16
π™˜π™€π™’π™₯π™‘π™šπ™©π™šπ™™γ€‚ ❝leave until you can❞ because ❝sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is the one standing behind the trigger❞ -in which t...