Strange One (Bleach Fanfic)

By Debbekham

*Editing in progress* Everyone in Karakura Town and the soul society are happy. Doing there job. Especially t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 41

560 17 4
By Debbekham

~Ichigos POV~

"What are you doing?" I asked him. His back was facing me. I knew he could sense her. He cant be near her.

"About to pay a visit to an old friend of mine." He turned around. He had a plastered grin on his face. Why is he smiling like that? He is up to no good.

"Kenny its Orange hair kid!" A little girl with pink hair popped up behind his back. "Hi Ichijo!!!" She shouted.

"Ichigo." I corrected her. I closed my eyes and sighed. Every time I see her she always mispronounce my name. I felt a heavy spiritual pressure on me. I shot opened my eyes and saw her on my shoulder. I through her off and she just giggled.

"Kenny Ichijo looks mad." She laughed.

"Yachiru stop horsing around." Kenpachi said. He had his eyes closed. He grip on his zanpakuto like he was concentrating. Dammit he could sense her if he is trying hard enough.

"Kenpachi I cant let you n-" I was cut off by his spiritual pressure.

"Found you." He disappeared.

"Dammit!" I shouted while chasing after him. He jumped from roof top to roof top then landed near a meadow. There was this big tree with a river near by.

"Hikari its too bright." I heard her voice. She sounded...ok? That means she got her eye sight back. Plus she said it was bright.

"Shh Kenny I got this." I heard Yachiru giggled then disappeared.

~Kaias POV~

I was danging my right leg off the think branch I was laying on. I had the hood of the cloak covering my eyes. Hikari was sitting in front of me. My head was laying on his lap.

"Hikari is too bright." I whinned covering my face with my hand. My chains rattled once I lifted my right arm.

"Its good that you have your sight back. And those dashing beautiful bold red eyes." He tapped my nose. I giggled and moved his hand away from my face.

"Reminds me," I sat up, "you've changed." I looked at him up and down. He was wearing a shimmery silver tux. The inside was light blue and a dark blue tie.

"I know, I look handsome right." He struck a pose that made him fall off the branch.

"Your an idiot Hikari." Shi said. I looked to my left and he was sitting there, arms crossed, looking at Hikari who fell. I laughed harder.

"You both a-" I was cut off by a small hided spiritual pressure near me. Hikari an Shi changed into there original form and back in there shift. I turned around quickly and stuck my hand up. Her small foot handed in my hand. I closed it and threw her towards the small bridge.

"Ouch!" She said. Her little voice sounded so familiar. I jumped off the branch and landed on the long fence boarding the meadow.

"Who are you?" I asked in a husky tone.

"Kenny she changed!" She shouted then disappeared. Kenny? My eyes widened and I gasped. I jumped off the fence blocking his attach. Dust and dirty flew everywhere. I blocked the dirty with my cloak so none of the dirty could get in my eyes.

"Kenpachi stop!" Ichigos voice filled my ears. Its true. Hes here. He found me. Of course I expected him to be the first one to find me here.

"You disappoint me for not saying 'Hi'....Nightmare." Just looking at him he had a big grin on his face. He was happy to see me. Well I wonder why. I smirked.

"My bad, hello Kenny." I said as I stood up straight.

"Long time no see." Wind blew making my cloak slowly come off of my body.

"Kenpachi Zaraki the guy you fought when you were younger?" Shi asked. I nodded my head.

"Looking for fights as always." Hikari chuckled.

"You havent changed."

"Same to-" I cut him off by taking off my cloak. My chains moved with the wind, hitting each other making that rattling noise. The cold metal touched my skin on my belly making goosebump rise. I shivered from the touch. His eyes widened then he smiled.

"You look like your father but now..." He trailed off.

"That hurts." I jumped in the air and so did he. He pulled out his zanpakuto very quick and I pulled out Hikari. Our zanpakuto collide and it made a sound like a penny dropping on a marble floor. We jumped back and landed on our feet.

"What brings you here after 7 and a half years?" Kenpachi asked.

"Long story short lost my eye sight." I pointed at my eyes. They had to adjust to the bright light around me. "The light hurts." I brought my hand over my eyes to shield them from the light.

"Losing your eye sight? Havent heard of that one." Again we went up against each other hitting our zanpakuto. His zanpakuto had a rigid blade. The sharp edge of the blade cut my hand making it sting and bleed. I jump back.

"Akuma Ai. That bastard took my vision." I explained while my fangs slide out. I smile showing them off and licked my hand. The wound healed.

"That man." Kenpachi scrunched his nose in disgusted and attacked me once again. "We never-" I blocked his attack, "caught-" I swung Hikari at him but he blocked, "him nor found-" he spun around and was about to hit me but I kicked it in the air, "him." He finished his sentence and was breathing heavily.

"Nightmare, Kenpachi stop!" We heard Ichigos voice before we attacked again. His zanpakuto stopped our in the middle making a big sound like hitting 2 pots together. I jumped back and shook my head from the deafening sound.

"Ichigo this isn't your fight. Dont interfere." I said dusting off my shirt. Yachiru again stepped on my shoulder, feeling her spiritual pressure, then jump off dragging Ichigo away.

"YACHIRU IM WEARING BLACK AND I JUST CLEANED MY SHIRT!" I shouted at her about to attack her but Kenpachi stopped me.

"Really Kenny." I rolled my eye and flash step around him and was about to kick him but he caught my foot. He was about to slam me against the ground but I pointed my hand at him and a small white ball formed and he let go immediately. The small ball was released.

"Nightmare!" I turned around saw Ikkaku. A bright and huge smile spread across my face.

"IKKAKU!" I flashed step and tackled him down. I hugged him tightly. His face was burred in my chest. We got out of the hug, him pushing me off, his face was bright red and then looked at where I shot my cero. There was wind blowing dirt around. He glared at me.

"Really, dont blame me, besides we know Kenny, hes fine." Next thing I knew I heard a big around of wind coming towards us. I touched Ikkaku and transport him to a safe spot. I flash step back and attacked Kenny.

"Kai, with you fighting your spreading a little more spiritual pressure." Hikari told me.

"Hikari shes fine! She hadnt had much fun like this! Especially for a guy with that amount of power." Shi said with excite me. I giggled and focused on Kenny.

'I really dont care who finds me, Kenny already did, the whole society will find out sooner or later.' I said to them. Once the dust cleared, Kenny was fulled with scratches and bruises. The deep scratches were seeping blood.

I stare at the wounds and my throat tightened. I swallowed and drew back. I dropped Hikari and held my throat.

"Nightmare cant handle blood?" Kenny mocked me. I closed my eyes held my breathe. I waited for the thirst to deteriorate. My fangs disappeared and I looked up.

"You thought wrong Kenny?" I walked over to Hikari. "What do you think I've been doing these past 7 years." I held him in my hand.

"Stop talking and keep fighting!" He shouted and attacked me once again. After what seems like a hour, which was actually 30 mins, I was bruised and had healed cuts. For him, he had cuts and bruises all over his hard chest, arms, legs, and face.

We pulled away and I landed on my hands and knees. Hikari holding my weight.

"Had enough?" Kenny stood up. I did the same.

"Just getting started." We ran at each other but then something stopped us.

"Being a guest in the soul society sure is causing a big disruption." He slammed his cane/zanpakuto into the ground sending both of us backwards. Ouch, was all I could say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Belonging By Nina

Fanfiction

160K 4.9K 80
[First Book] Emiko Kurosaki is a 15 year old teen who has no memory of her past. All she remembers was waking up on the streets, at the age of seven...
266K 8.2K 74
Read and find out ^^ Disclaimer: I don't own bleach of the photo/photos. I hope that this is enjoyed since it's my first. :) I would appreciate any f...
23.1K 846 11
After being attacked in the world of the living, Ichigo must try and find the culprit in the Soul Society. Update: It's finally finished. I really...
40.6K 869 31
[COMPLETED] BLEACH SPOILERS! IF YOU HAVENT SEEN EVERYTHING, DONT READ. IT CONTAINS SPOILERS You've been living with Urahara Kisuke ever since the ev...