U.A. Genius Bottled Hero (Kam...

By KamenRiderHazard

This is the story of Y/n L/n, a teen who lives alone due to not having parents, but that won't stop him from... More

Bio
Harem (MHA Girls)
Harem (MHA Girls) 2
Harem (MHA Girls) 3
CAN I BECOME A HERO?
U.A. ENTRANCE EXAM
CLASS 1-A
REVEAL AND COMBAT TRAINING
THE BUILDING GENIUS AND THE DRAGONIC MUSCLEHEAD
CLASS REPRESNTAIVES AND USJ
ENCOUNTER WITH VILLAINS
THE TEACHERS HAVE ARRIVED
THE SPORTS FESTIVAL
REVEAL AND FIRST PLACE
CAVALRY BATTLE AND ONE-ON-ONE BATTLE
THE TOP 8
QUARTER AND SEMI FINALS
FINAL MATCH AND NEW MEMBER
CONFRONTATION AND HERO NAMES
CROSS-Z'S NEW UPGRADE AND INTERNSHIP
MASSACRE IN HOSU CITY AND KAMEN RIDER GREASE'S ARRIVAL
CLASS RANKING AND MORE GIRLS?!
STUDYING AND... MARRAIGE PROPOSAL?!
PRACTICAL EXAM
HARD TIME FOR STUDENTS AND SECRET REVEALED
BUILD VS ALL MIGHT
MALL AND... MOM?
THE REASON WHY
CHILDREN OF THE RIDERS
RETURN OF THE SMASHES AND THE DEFANGING OF A FAKE
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): WELCOME TO I-ISLAND
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER) PARTY CRASHED... BY VILLAINS AND SMASH?!
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): TEENS VS VILLAINS... SURPRISING ALLY?
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): HEROES GRAND BATTLE AND A BUILDING CHARGE!
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): THE TALK, THE DATE, AND... ANOTHER?
TRAINING CAMP OF HELL AND FELINE FASCINATIONS
RIDER'S PROMISE, HELLISH TRAINING AND A ASSASSIN'S RECRUIT
VILLAIN ATTACK, SNIPER DUEL, AND BROKEN PROMISE
HAZARDOUS LOST OF CONTROL, BLOODY KILL AND DEBUT OF THE WOLF
HUNTERS BECOME PREY, LOSS OF A STUDENT, CAMP AFTERMATH

START OF THE EXPERIMENT (PROLOGUE)

16.5K 240 221
By KamenRiderHazard

Quirks.

A special, unatural power and/or ability that a person can posses, each being typically unique with its user and classified under specific categories.

The origins of Quirks are unknown till this day since the first person to ever manifest a quirk was just a newborn child from Qingqinp who... glowed, but now about 80% of the world's population posses a quirk while the other 20% were deemed normal or "Quirkless".

Of course, not all individuals used their quirks not for good, but for their own selfish needs, meaning they had became "Villains", who used their powers for evil. But when their is a Villain is those who goes against them... Heroes.

Most people of the world aspires to become a hero for a numbered of reasons such as for popularity, luxury, and/or just simply for good. Many children dreams to be the greatest heroes.

But a single black haired boy named Y/n L/n aimed to be a different type of "hero".

Currently he was folding his clothes in his small apartment since he lived alone most through his life's but he was able to take care of himself quite well despite his age, he believed he was doing alright due to his quirk.

Y/n quirk is named "Genius", meaning he is the smartest person in the world, having an IQ that surpasses everyone else on the world mixed together.

After finishing all his chores he sets out to the library to pass the time and while he searched the shelves, he found the book he always enjoyed to read, the book of heroes... Not like of today's society, but of the heroes who saved the world decades ago before quirks, the ones who wore bright coloured armour who fought for the sake of "Love and Peace", the qurikless heroes, "the Kamen Riders".

He idolise them, seeing them like true heroes unlike some of those who became heroes just to be popular.

Y/n ( reading out loud and smiling): "Even though the great entity of evil was deemed powerful and unstoppable, with power that could destroyed the world, 4 heroes fought courageously against the great evil, with the entire world on the line, they stacked together and defeated the evil entity, these 4 heroes were no other the... Kamen Riders"...

As he closes the books, Y/n gives a look of admiration on the image on the front cover, a picture with all 4 Kamen riders, mostly on the Blue and Red coloured mixed rider, Build.

As he returns the book to its allocated spot, he spoke to himself loudly.

Y/n: Some heroes of today should feel ashamed and guilty for calling themselves heroes, all they care about is being popular, not really about saving and protecting people, unlike the Kamen Riders and also All Might, he is the number one hero after all. Only they know the true meaning of being a hero.

As Y/n walks out the library, he bumps into someone accidentally. After both stand backs up, he apologised to the person who was a man.

Y/n: I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going.

???: It's alright, I wasn't watching where I was going either, anyway I got to go meet someone, bye.

The man wearing the thin wind coat said his farewell and left, leaving Y/n back on his way till he felt something in his pocket.

Y/n: What's this, a calling card?

As Y/n examines the card, it was apparently from a cafe called "Nascita", since he had nothing to do at home and felt like having a coffee, he followed the directions on the card and arrived at the cafe.

Y/n: This place looks interesting.

Y/n succumbing to his curiosity, he sets foot inside the cafe, only finding the inside empty., lacking both employees and customers.

Y/n: Hello... anyone in... 'sniff, sniff'... Damn this place could use an air freshener and then some... looks like the place hasn't sold coffee or anything in years.

He made his way to one of the seats by the counter, but before he sat down he saw the fridge on the other side of the counter was opened and what he saw was... An entrance?

Y/n: What in the?.. It seems this place has something more then I thought.

Y/n stood there, staring at the opened fridge door, trying to think what he should do next.

Y/n: I mean, it was open when I got here, and it doesn't seem like anyone going to comeback here anytime soon, so no one can blame me if I took a peek right?

Making his decision, he walks over to the fridge door and crouches down, preparing to go in.

Y/n: What's the worst that can happen, right?

When he walks inside the fridge, he makes his way down via the stairs to find a room with a bed, and a large lab any genius would kill would have.

Y/n: NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n was having a massive brain explosion, it took awhile for him to calm down, only to be excited again when he saw a table by the large chalkboard with weird "panels' with bottle shape objects on them.

Y/n: What are these things!?... Even with my quirk, I can't figure out what they are!? What are these!? Bottles!? What's with the liquid and what happens when I shake it!?

As Y/n starts asking more questions, a computer screen lit up, drawing Y/n attention as he walked over and saw a familiar on the screen.

Y/n: That symbol looks familiar?.. wait a minute that symbol belongs to...

Before he could answer himself, the computer screen played a video, showing a record of a man who looks vaguely similar to the one he bumped into earlier, wearing some sort of device on his waist.

???: Hey there, whoever is watching this means that you have been chosen to carry a responsibility that only you can take, you have the choice to leave all this behind but this responsibility cannot be forgotten any longer... YOU! Whoever you are has been chosen to take action! The world will soon once again be in deep peril and you'll be the only one who has the greatest chance to stop it, I understand this is all sudden but it's anyone's guess of how long till "he" or others like him will return, but I do know this. You are needed to become the new hero that the world will needs, the hero everyone needs! There is no other person who can do it but you... I have left behind everything that is needed but one thing... You... I need you to become the new Build... the new Kamen Rider Build... This is Sento Kiryu, the Genius Physicist, signing off.

The video ends, and Y/n is left dumbfounded.

Y/n: The new build?.. wait so the guy from earlier was!?...

Y/n was once again left interrupted by the sound of the fridge door and the front door of Nascita shutting close.

Y/n: What the?..

Then suddenly white gas starts to fill from the room, coming from the vents on the corners of the lab.

Y/n: What's going!?.. *cough*! *cough*! *cough*!!!

Y/n immediately make his way up the stairs and tried to open the fridge door to no avail, slowly losing consciousness due to the gas.

Y/n:Crap... am I really going *cough*! to die here... this is the... worst...

Y/n passes out by the gas.

In a room, 4 figures are watching a screen, showing everything that's going on in the lab.

???: You sure the kid will make it, what happens if he turns into a smash?..

???: He'll be fine, with his quirk and how he is, he seems perfect to be Build... kinda reminds me of me...

???: Yeah, if he was a an egotistical brainiac...

???: At least he isn't like a certain muscle head...

???: What was that?!...

But before the two males could go at it, one voice yelled at the two of them.

???: Enough!... its already to much having to deal with this now that it sin't the time for the two of you to fight... beside, this better work because if the boy turns into a smash, I'll cut you... that especially goes for you _____... he is your son after all...

The female figure suddenly pulls out a pair of scissors, scaring both of the male individuals, leaving the other female figure to reassure her.

???: It will be fine, after all, he is mine and _____'s little Genius...

(Time Skip to a few hours)

Y/n wakes up with a massive headache, realising he passed out lying on their door.

Y/n: Agh... What the hell was that?..

Once Y/n pulls himself up, he went back down to the lab and stared at the panels with bottles, when suddenly the screen door in the booth machine suddenly open, revealing a certain device, the same one that Sento Kiryu was wearing in the video and the same one that build wore In the book he read earlier in the library.

Y/n: Isn't that the build driver that the Kamen Riders wear?

Y/n took the driver out and placed it on the table, along with the panels and stared at two certain bottles, a red and blue bottle with distinctive designs.

Y/n took each bottle in a hand and started examining each.

Y/n: A red rabbit mold and a blue tank mold bottle, the build driver, and Sento Kiryu saying "The new Kamen Rider Build"... does that mean I'm a...

Y/n was shaking in excitement before he even finished talking, once he calmed down he finished what he was about to say...

Y/n: I'm a Kamen Rider... I'm the new Kamen Rider Build.

As he looks down at the driver and the bottles, he speaks to himself and makes a vow.

Y/n: Sento Kiryu... If the threat you speak off is like the one from the book, then I promise that as the new Kamen Rider Build, I will become the hero this worlds needs... that I promise to you, for the sake of Love and Peace.

What Y/n didn't know was that there was people listening to him and all they could was smile at his declaration and that they had found the right person to be the new Build. This went especially for a certain someone who couldn't be any prouder of the next generation of Riders.

(Time Skip)

After some time, Y/n walked out of Nascita and looks back.

Y/n: Maybe I should move in here, I mean he did say he left "everything needed", that includes both the lab since I'm the new Build and maybe I could make a profit from the cafe, but I may need some help to run it but who...

After giving it some though, someone came to mind and smiled.

Y/n: Yes, if it was him, he might enjoy working here...

As he was going through his thought on his future, he was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a scream from what sounds like a little girl.

Y/n: This might be my chance for my debut as Kamen Rider Build...

He then ran towards the source of the screaming.

Little Girl: Mummy hurry!..

A little girl screamed as her and her mother were running from two individuals using their quirks, one making spikes appear over his body and the other with a gun as a hand.

Villain 1: C'mon lady, just hand over the purse and no one gets hurt...

Villain 2: Well maybe except for you two hahaha...

As they walk closer with the mother turning her back to the villains and hugging her daughter to protect her, they were interrupted when they heard a voice.

Rabbit! Tank! Best Match!

Villain 1: Whose there!?.

They waited for answer except was responded with the sound of something being cranked and some sort of announcement.

Are you ready?!

???:Henshin!

The villains then turned to see a figure of what they assume was a man wearing some sort of red and blue armour, wearing some weird device on the waist with two coloured objects inserted in the machine.

Hagane no Moonsault! RabbitTank! Yeah!!!

Villain 2: Who the hell are you, some sort of new pro hero!?.

Build: The name's Build... Kamen Rider Build, Build as in to make or construct. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Now, let's begin the experiment...

Villain 1: Pleased to meet you and begin the experiment my ass, hurry up you idiot and shoot him!!!

The villain with gun hand aimed his arm and fired at Build only for the bullets to have no effect.

Villain 2: W-What!? How didn't that hurt you!?.

Build: Was that suppose to do something?..

Build was smirking inside the helmet and although they couldn't see it, both of the villains started getting angry because of the carefree tone that the newly arrived "Build" was displaying.

Villain 1: Forget this, your useless!!! I'll deal with him myself!..

Villain 1 charged him, making a spike ball in his hand swings at Build, but to no avail.

Build: Your going to have to do better than that to take me down...

Using the speed of the Rabbit bottle, he was easily able to dodge all of the villain's swings and the all the shots coming from his partner in crime.

Build: I think it's time to end this...

Using his blue arm to catch the villain's arm, he used the power of the tank bottle and threw him into his partner with the gun quirk, hard enough to knock them both out instantly.

After checking both villains if they were down for good, he went over to the parent and child victims and ask them if they were hurt.

Both shook their heads, saying that they both unharmed which made Build relieved and then began thanking Build for saving them, soon they're was a crowd forming around them and everyone started cheering to the Kamen Rider.

Then the police arrived and thanked the rider for his service and took both villains into custody, then the pro heroes Kamui Woods and Death Arm arrived to only to get to the aftermath of the scene, both surprised that the matter has already been resolved.

Death Arm: The villains have already been arrested?

He turned to the policeman, only for him to answer with.

Policeman: Yeah, it was all thanks to him...

He then pointed to the red and blue coloured armoured hero who was being cheered and thanked by the people around him.

Both pro heroes made his way to through the crowd.

Kamui woods: Who are you?!.

Build: The question is where were you two?! If I haven't arrived in time, two lives would have been lost and two villains would have gotten away with it! You two should be ashamed to call yourselves "pro heroes", since you two haven't act like one at all!

Once Build had finished lecturing the two heroes, he was then bombarded by reporters who asked him what felt like to him like a thousand questions a second.

Build: Sorry, but I don't have the time to answer all your questions but I can say this.

Once all the reporters and the crowd went silent, he took out his Buildphone and inserted the Lion full bottle, causing the once small communication device to an enlarged version of itself and transform into a motor cycle.

While everyone including the pro heroes were amazed by the sudden change of a phone into a bike, Build took this chance and mount the bike and revved the engine and turned his head to everyone.

Build: The name's Build... Kamen Rider Build and all I can see is that the Kamen Riders are back!!! See ya!

He then turned his head forward drove off, leaving everyone to watch the newly named hero "Kamen Rider Build" drive off, making them wonder what he'll do next.

After that day, Build then started to appear more frequently, saving high schoolers from kidnappers, taking down hard to locate villains and small time criminal groups and saving lives from disasters such as burning buildings. He became known as Kamen Rider Build, the vigilante.

It was also this day where the story began of not the Greatest Hero, but the most Legendary Hero to ever existed.

Be it the past, present... or future.

The Experiment of The Genius Hero: Kamen Rider Build... has now begun.

PREVIEW ON WHAT'S NEXT ON KAMEN RIDER BUILD X MY HERO ACADEMIA

Y/n: Watch me Katsumi, I'll become one of the greatest hero the world will ever know!

Izumi: Yeah! Me too!

Katsumi: How could you ever become a hero Deku, or be in the same league as me!!! Did you forget that your Quirkless!!

All Might: I Am Here!

Y/n/Izumi: A-All Might!!!

NEXT CHAPTER: CAN I BECOME A HERO?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.2K 25
(Y/n) (L/n), daughter of two powerful villains. She was simply made to kill, nothing special. She's in the league of villains. Toga, (Y/n)'s best fri...
105K 1.1K 25
You are a normal 17 year old who excels in Different forms of Martial Arts, his studies in his highschool and etc. One day, You find a strange deck s...
6.4K 111 15
Y/N a young boy experimented by his father at a young age, moves to Japan where he finished the last year of middle school. Due to the circumstances...
24.6K 266 26
The story of Y/N becoming a mask rider in a world full of heroes