Through My Eyes |PJM Fanficti...

Oleh Suga__Fox

"You don't have to see love Darling, you feel it. When you feel it you will know, because you would rather di... Lebih Banyak

¥
* Lullaby *
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
New Story
~16~
Another Dream
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
*~45~*
~46~
~47~
~48~
A/N
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~€~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~£~
~72~
~73~
~75~
~76~
~77~
~78~
~79~
~80~
~81~
~82~
~83~
~84~
~85~
~86~
~87~
~88~
~89~
~90~
~91~
~92~
~93~
~94~
~95~
New Story

~74~

21.8K 1.3K 819
Oleh Suga__Fox

"M-Me?..."

Jungkook gazes at the man in front of him with red hot cheeks, his heart slamming in his chest to the point it aches.

"Mhm."

Hobi leans forward and clasps his hands together while resting it on his chin, his dark brown eyes full of a warm glittering gaze.

"You intrigue me."

I...

O-Oh...

"I..I do?.."

"Mhm. Ever since I saw you walking out of school that day."

Hobi leans forward and strokes a piece of Jungkook's new hair, the action causing Jungkook to let out a breathy sigh.

"I like your new hair by the way. It suits you well."

"Th-Thank y-you H-Hyung..."

How does he know....

I like...

"You um...are you..."

"Flirting? Sorry, I can be pretty straightforward sometimes. I hope I didn't make you feel awkward."

"N-No Hyung! I just...I...I didn't know...I thought you liked girls like N-Noona..."

"Like I said before, I love Y/N like a little sister, she's headstrong and I admire that, but that isn't exactly what I look for in a partner."

Jungkook's chest blooms with warmth and excitement as he shyly smiles, his fingers pushing his baby hairs behind his ear.

"O-Oh..."

Jungkook watches Hobi stand up and grab the chicken delivered to the table to go as he leans down in front of Jungkook, his eyes gazing up at him with a tender fondness.

"You don't have to answer me now, just consider it okay?"

"Okay..."

"Also...Y/N told me you like music?"

Oh dear...

"Um...I...I just...I w-write some songs..."

"You should let me see some of them sometime, I know a few friends in the music business if your voice is as good as Y/N says."

Noona...

She told him about my songs...

"O-Okay..."

Jungkook nods shyly and gives Hobi a bright smile before standing up, his ribs sending shockwaves of pain through his entire body.

"O-Owie..."

"Hey are you alright?"

"N-No...my medicine...Noona...she gives it.."

"Okay here..I'll help you, let's get you home to your medicine."

Jungkook face flushes with more heat when Hobi allows him to use his body for support as both of them begin walking out of the restaurant, his head resting on the older male's shoulder.

My heart isn't helping my ribs...

I need Noona...

Although...

A boy has a crush on me...

Someone does think I'm pretty after all...

.........................

"Kookie! Where have you been!"

The second the two boys enter the house Jungkook watches his Noona run across the plush carpeted floor and hold his face in her hands, her very touch practically melting him into her embrace.

"We were getting chicken for everyone..."

"You missed your medicine. Come with me, let's get you laid down you can't be up this long on your ribs. Hobi!"

"Hey I told you I was taking him with me don't strike me mama bear."

"Hobi honestly! He's injured!"

Jungkook smiles warmly at his Noona as she drags blankets out of the bedroom she was just in and piles them on the couch while pointing at it, her red puffy eyes signaling she had been recently crying.

My poor Noona...

She's so sad...

"Lay down Kookie. Are you hurting?"

"Mhm..."

"Alright. Lay down here and let's get you resting while I go get your medicine."

Jungkook nods and pulls the pills out of his pocket while handing them to her, his eyes gazing up at her with admiration and love.

"Here...I brought them with me..."

"Alright here's a glass of water, you can take two since you look to be in pretty bad pain."

Jungkook nods and swallows two of the pills as he watches Noona sit down beside him and push her fingers through his hair, her pretty lips twisting up into a loving smile.

"Good boy."

Ah...

I love it when Noona calls me a good boy!

"Before you fall asleep Kookie...I have something to tell you...well Jimin and I do..."

Oh no...

What is it...

Jungkook looks over to his Hyung and notices the calm expression on his face which calms Jungkook's anxiety down, his gaze shifting back up to his Noona.

"What is it?..."

"You and Jimin are going to live here with me since you sold your apartment to buy my house."

No way...

I...

I get to live with my Noona?!

"Wait really? You're serious? Is it really true Noona?!"

Jungkook tries to sit up quickly, only to have his Noona rest her hand on his chest and push her fingers through his hair, her tone softening with the younger male.

"It's true. I can't have you and Jimin suffering at my sake...plus...it's kind of selfish on my part...I've become pretty dependent on you two..."

No way...

This is the best day of my life!

"So...so that means I get to have my stuff in here?..."

"Mhm."

This is the biggest house I've ever been in before...

I feel like a rich person...

"Do I get my own room?..."

"Mhm. You'll have one of the rooms on the upstairs floor since the only one down here Jimin is going to have. The stairs are a killer."

"Hyungie...."

"It's true Jungkook, Y/N and I discussed it while you were gone and it seems like the best choice."

I can't believe this...

It's like a dream come true...

I can have endless access to Noona snuggles...

Especially when I have to go back to school...

I don't wanna go back to school anymore...

Should I tell Noona about it?...

No...she has enough stuff to think about...she's too sad about her mama....I don't want her to have to worry about me...

"Noona..."

"Yes Kookie?"

"I...I'm so happy right now..."

"Well that's good, now you go to sleep and get some rest...I'll wake you up when it's time for dinner."

"Okay..."

That's right...

You'll be here when I wake up Noona...

Because you're my angel...

(A/N): UwU. And below is Y/N's house, when I've explained it as nice I mean it 😂 YOONIE doesnt disappoint.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

325K 9K 30
•@jk.97 accepted your follow request• •@jk.97 started following you• "Um, who?!" -•••- •#25 jungkook (7.27.19) •#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) •#5 btsfanfic...
109K 5K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
18.7K 988 52
'No. This can't be him. This can't be that little kid I had a dream about. I'm just imagining things.' You think to yourself as you're looking at the...
14.7K 747 64
People think the solutions of our problems depend on weakness or strength, but sometimes they are in someone else's hands... " women can't fix my...