XOXO | YOONMIN |

By Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... More

πƒπ’π¬πœπ₯𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, π˜₯𝘒π˜₯π˜₯𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Cha cha, real smooth

10.5K 593 654
By Benikru

Sweaty bodies filled with lust and alcohol moved around the dance floor. The people moved sensually- hips swinging and hands running over their curves, trying to lure in any potential prey.

The only lights in the room were the neon shades falling over foreign faces. The only sound you could hear was the beat of the music, the bass shooting through every inch of your body, shaking your bones and beating with the rhythm of your heart.

The most popular club in Busan, 'Dionysus', was filled with people wearing skimpy clothing. Their faces covered with makeup so that no one could recognise them, if they saw them the next day across a street. Their skin was covered in a thin layer of sweat as they busied themselves with potential one night stands.

The club was the epitome of lust and regrets.

So what was an Angel doing there?

A small boy stood at the entrance of the club, a pair of white skinny jeans wrapped around his thick thighs and a fluffy white sweater swallowing him up. His honeycomb eyes were hidden behind a pair of sky blue contacts and his fluffy blond hair fell over his forehead in messy curls.

The boy ran his eyes over the club, his small fingers playing with the hem of his fluffy sweatshirt, while his plump lip remained captured between his white teeth. His eyes were wide and full of fright, reminding you of a scared little lamb, who wondered too far away from his comfort zone.

His eyelids were covered in light brown eyeshadow and his cheekbones had a faint trails of highlighter, while the rose coloured lip-balm, that was once on his lips, was now chewed off.

Sucking in a deep breath of sweat mixed with something foul, the boy scrunched up his nose before warily making his way over to the bar.

He pushed past bodies, trying not to shove them too hard or get in their way. Small 'Excuse me's' left his lips as he slipped past drunk Koreans, still trying not to be noticed by anyone.

The walking angel finally arrived at the bar, biting his lip as he approached the counter and jumped on one of the stools. He shifted around, trying to get comfortable before a small cough, in front of him, interrupted him.

His eyes grew wide before he snapped his head towards the sound. A tall Male with broad shoulder smiled at him. His flawless features twisting into a small smile, causing his face to come alive and look even more breathtaking.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" The Male asked kindly, his eyes running over the smaller boy, taking in his appearance before meeting his eyes once again.

The smaller blushed under the sharp gaze, his eyes momentarily falling onto the counter before him. His small finger ran over a small crack in the counter before he looked up at the handsome guy and mumbled,"Soda please."

The taller nodded with a faint smile,"Coming right up." He sent the smaller a small wink, causing him to release a breathy giggle.

The angel's eyes squinted at the corners, his eyes forming into crescent shapes, and his plump lips parted to reveal his slightly crooked front tooth. But the small feature only made the boy even more unique and adorable.

A body plopped down next to the small boy, causing him to tense and glance at the buffer Male next to him. The other Male was smirking widely at him, his eyes bloodshot and his neck stained with faint lipstick marks.

"Hello there, swe-" The Male paused his talking to let out a small burp,"-thing." The angel's face scrunched up before he sent the Male a forced smile, quickly looking away right after.

"Hey, don't be mean. I just burp wanna talk to burp ye'." The Guy slurred his words together, his veiny hand reaching out and heavily landing right on top of the frightened boy's thigh.

The angel jumped, staring down at the hand on his thigh as it rubbed up and down his leg. He quickly shook his head, shakily pushing the hand away, only for it to come back and grip his thigh tightly.

"Please let go, mister." A small whisper escaped the boy's plump lips as he looked up at the other Male with a trembling pout and wide eyes.

The male stared at the beauty in front of him before he licked his lips and chuckled, his hand continuing to caressing the smaller's leg,"What's ye' hiccup name, pretty?"

The angel swallowed thickly, his small fingers playing with each other and occasionally his sweater paws. He avoided eye contact with the man, thinking that if he ignored him, that the man would leave him alone.

But a sharp slap to his thigh caused him to squeak and quickly look up at the other Male with wide eyes,"Wha...what?"

"I asked you your name!" The Male hissed harshly, his fingers tightening around the smaller's thigh, causing his nails to dig into his white jeans.

The angel quickly gripped onto the other's wrist, trying to pry off the arm before whispering dejectedly,"Pa...Park Jimin."

"How 'bout we burp get ou-"

The smirking Male was interrupted by a hand latching onto the one that was on Jimin's thigh, before someone harshly pushed it off.

The buff Male hissed, his eyes immediately falling onto the culprit who dared to touch him. But as soon as he caught a sight of the other Male, the anger in his eyes washed away and he paled.

Jimin's lips parted to breathe out in relief before he looked up at his saviour. The Male in front of him was tall and lean, his muscles visible under his rolled up sleeves. Tattoos wrapped around his exposed arms, leaving no skin exposed, Jimin eyed the art with fascination and awe.

The male glanced down at the smaller, sent him a wink before turning back to the buff drunk,"I want you to leave."

The new guy ordered calmly, his face stone cold and void of all emotions. The other nodded frantically, practically shooting out of the seat and running away.

"You've captured everyone's attention, Angel." The blank look on the guy's face vanished into thin air as he turned his attention back to Jimin.

The smaller quickly looked away, his cheeks heating up after he realised he was staring,"No...no, not true." Jimin whispered quietly, causing the unfamiliar Male to chuckle.

He sat down in the seat, the other guy used to sit in, and immediately turned his gaze back on Jimin,"I'm Park Jaebeom."

"I'm-"

"Park Jimin,"Jae finished with a lazy grin, his fingers drumming against the counter as he ran his eyes over Jimin's ethereal features,"you're absolutely stunning, Jimin."

"Tha...thank you." He blushed scarlet red, his eyes focusing on his small fingers as he played with the hem of his fluffy jumper.

A fake cough caused them both to turn and look up. The bartender with the broad shoulders eyed the pair before setting his eyes on a nervous Jimin,"Sorry for the delay, here's your soda." He smiled kindly, placing a tall glass of soda in front of the smaller boy.

Jimin grinned widely and immediately leaned forward to wrap his lips around the straw and swallow a few gulps of the drink. This whole time, Jaebeom watched him with a lustful gaze and a small smirk.

The bartender rolled his eyes and turned to leave, but Jae called out to him, stopping him in his tracks,"Seokjin!"

The said Male turned around and raised a brow, tapping his foot on the ground impatiently. Jae smiled, while Jimin glanced away from his soda to look up at the two in curiosity.

"Get me and Jimin two drinks from the secret menu. Your choice." Jae sent Seokjin a wink, while jimin perked up.

"Secret menu?"

Jae nodded with a hum, watching as Jin scowled and reluctantly began to prepare the two drinks,"You're gonna love them, angel."

Jimin smiled faintly, continuing to sip on his drink, while Jae silently devoured him with his eyes. He glanced at Jin, who was still making the drinks, before turning back to Jimin.

"What's a lamb like you doing in a place like this?" Jae raised an eyebrow, folding his arms over the counter, his eyes focusing on Jimin's plump lips as he released the straw in order to answer.

"Oh well, my friend asked me to come here but I don't....I haven't seen him here yet." Jimin pouted sadly, glancing around as if he was looking for his friend.

"Oh, angel, don't be sad," Jae half-smiled, reaching out a hand to tap Jimin's chin and turn him back to face him,"You're with me now, I'm gonna keep you some company."

Jimin grinned widely, a small giggle slipping out of his throat as his eyes scrunched into crescent moons.

"Adorable." Jar murmured, causing Jimin's cheeks to heat up.

"Stop it!" Jimin whined, placing his small hands against his red cheeks to try and cool them off.

Jae chuckled just as Jin turned around and placed the two cocktails in front of the pair. He sent Jae a heavy scowl, the latter only responding with an eye roll. Jin glanced at Jimin, the two sharing a smile before Jin turned around and marched toward the next customer, that called him.

Jimin noticed the light pink and orange drink in front of him. The two colours met in the middle, slightly mixing together. The rim of the glass was coated in sugar and a pink umbrella rested on a slice of orange, that was perched on the rim of the glass.

Jimin released a soft gasp and leaned in to get a closer look,"What's this?"

"Taste it, angel," Jae encouraged, reaching out for his own cocktail.

Jimin grinned, grabbing the cocktail and taking a long sip from it. He released a small noise of excitement when he tasted the fruity drink. His tongue danced at the sweet taste, but Jimin loved the pinch of sourness, coming from the citrus fruits, even more.

"This' good." Jimin mumbled, too focused on slurping the cocktail to notice the way Jae watched him with a dark smirk.

Soon enough, the sound of Jimin trying to slurp an empty cocktail glass reached his ears, causing him to pout and whine,"Noo!"

Jae chuckled and slid the empty glass away from him,"If you keep going, you're going to suck a hole through the glass."

"But you can have mine, if you want," The other offered, placing the nearly finished drink in front of a pouting Jimin.

Jimin's face immediately scrunched up at the offer before he giggled and quickly shook his head,"No, thank you. Maybe...maybe another time?" Jimin asked shyly.

Jae chuckled, his lips tilting up into a teasing smirk,"Another time? Baby, I'm flattered."

Jimin blushed, another giggle slipping past his lips as he leaned back,"Stop it." Jimin leaned a bit too far back, causing him to yelp and nearly fall off the stool.

Jae quickly caught him before he could fall, looking down at the small boy with a concerned gaze,"Are you okay, angel?"

"Ye...yeah, just got a bit dizzy." Jimin murmured, straightening out and blinking rapidly.

Jae eyed him, glancing down at his watch for a brief second,"You want me to take you home? You don't look so good." He pressed the back of his hand against Jimin's forehead, trying to see if he was heating up.

Jimin hummed, closing his eyes and leaning into the touch,"Home. Home good."

Jae snickered under his breath, reaching out to pull Jimin off of the bar stool and half drag him out of the club,"I'm gonna take you home, Jimin."

The cold air hit Jimin in the face as Jae pushed open the door to the club and walked out. Jimin hummed to his words, sluggishly dragging his feet across the pavement. Jae glanced down at Jimin, seeing him blinking rapidly and looking around with hazy eyes. A faint smirk appeared on his face as he continued to pull Jimin with him.

"Where going?" Jimin slurred quietly, his feet nearly giving out on him as Jae opened the door to a sleek, black car.

Jimin yelped as he was shoved into the backseat, Jae getting in behind him and sitting down next to him. Jimin laid in the position he landed in, blinking rapidly to stay awake.

"Stay awake, angel, I want you to be aware." Jae ordered in an ice cold voice, his fingers running through Jimin's blond locks, occasionally tugging on a few strands.

Jimin continued to blink rapidly, whenever his eyes closed for too long, Jae would tug on his hair to wake him up. Jimin's eyes stayed focused on the back of a leather seat, his lips parting and drool slowly slipping past them.

Jae noticed the drool and quickly reached out to shove Jimin's mouth shut, nearly causing him to bite down on his tongue. Jimin whimpered, receiving an eye roll in return.

Jimin felt the car stop and the door opened before he was pulled out of it by his feet. He blinked rapidly as he was lifted into a pair of arms. Jae stumbled for a second, his mind going hazy for a second before he brushed it off and straightened out.

Jimin's eyes focused on the starry night before the ceiling of a mansion came into his view. Jaebeom smirked, instructing his guards to leave for a while to give them some privacy. The guards obeyed without even spring Jimin a glance, too used to their Boss' actions to be surprised.

Jimin gurgled on his saliva as Jae climbed the stairs, occasionally stumbling as his foot kept slamming against the steps and the corners of his vision blurred together. Jae shook his head frantically, glancing down at Jimin and bringing him into his room. He chuckled, the weird churn in his head forgotten as he stared down at the faraway look in Jimin's eyes, the boy continuing to blink sluggishly.

Jae carelessly threw Jimin on his fluffy bed, causing the boy to moan at the softness of it and roll around. Jae licked his lips, his eyes focusing on Jimin's plump ass, that was revealed when he rolled onto his stomach. Jae's vision began to blur even more and his mind seemed to have been pushed under water, not allowing him to realise that his legs shook and his breathing began to quicken.

"Baby, you're a delight," Jae breathed out with a lazy grin, pulling off his dress shirt with shaky hands. Jimin slurred out a few incoherent words, his small hands fisting the duvet underneath him.

Jae snickered as he unbuckled his belt, swaying on his feet and slowly approaching his bed," I want you to...to stay awake, Jimin, I want you to be awa...aware of what's happening." He ordered, a small slur in his words, the wet muscle in his mouth slowly becoming numb. Jae blinked sluggishly, his hands shaking as he climbed onto the bed and crawled over to Jimin's limp body.

Jimin's eyes were still open, lazily blinking and staring at a wall next to the bed. His plump lips tilted up in the corners before he released a small giggle, causing Jaebeom to smirk at his obliviousness to the situation.

"I want you to look at me." Jae breathed out, grasping Jimin's shoulder to roll him over.

Jimin began to roll onto his back, only to suddenly spring up and push Jae onto his back instead. Jimin pressed his palm against Jae's mouth, preventing his from screaming out in surprise.

Jaebeom was frozen in shock, staring up at Jimin with wide eyes, only to have the other smirk brightly and laugh into his face.

"Baby, you're a delight." Jimin mocked, referring to Jaebeom's own words, another snicker leaving his plump lips.

The innocent lamb had disappeared. The innocent sparkle in Jimin's blue eyes had morphed into a mischievous, taunting gaze, that sent a shiver down Jae's spine. Jimin's once adorable features were now dark and intimidating, the smirk on his lips taunting and hostile, and his once timid, breathless voice was now sharp and silky.

Jimin's face began to blur together as Jaebeom gazed up at him, his eyes squinted and barely open. Jimin giggled, watching in amusement as Jae reached out to push him away weakly, only for his hand to be smacked away and land on the bed lifelessly.

Jimin reached his hand under his shirt and pulled out a small dagger with a pink handle, his eyes staying glued on Jaebeom's relaxed facial expression. The handle of the dagger had a few hello kitty and princess stickers stuck on it, along with patches of uneven glitter.

Jaebeom swallowed thickly, the glint of the dagger, shining in his eyes and causing him to regain some of his awareness,"Wha...wha-" He pushed out, his tongue barely lifting to touch the roof of his mouth as he tried to shake his head side to side.

"Ah ah ah." Jimin sang tauntingly, reaching out and barely trailing the blade against Jae'e throat.

Jimin licked his plump lips, his blue eyes piercing through Jaebeom's dark ones. He leaned down so that they were face to face, their alcohol coated breaths mixing together. Jaebeom stared at Jimin with a hazy, lusty gaze, his vision filled with Jimin's ethereal face inches away from his own and his senses overwhelmed with Jimin's sweet, intoxicating perfume.

The smaller one scoffed and rolled his eyes when he felt something poking into his ass,"Baby, I'm flattered." Jimin mocked again, his lips ghosting over the tattoos on Jae's neck, causing the other to shiver.

Jimin pulled back and scoffed, his eyes rolling in annoyance,"Pathetic whore."

Jimin pressed the dagger harsher into Jae's neck,"I really wish we could play. I would make you look just as pretty as you are inside,"Jimin spoke with a teasing pout and a baby voice, his demeanour contrasting against his actions,"But maybe next time."

Jimin grinned. The last thing Jaebeom saw was Jimin's crescent moon smile before he felt a sharp pain in his neck as Jimin dragged the dagger across his neck, cutting his throat.

Jimin rolled off of Jaebeom, who was choking on his own blood, one hand trying to grasp his bleeding throat and the other reaching out to grab Jimin. The latter jumped off of the bed, standing up,"Hope you enjoyed that cocktail." He sang with a sly smile.

Jimin wiped the blood onto Jaebeom's white sheets, admiring the blood soaking into the once white bed and the, now, dead body laying in the middle of it.

Jimin smiled halfheartedly, putting his knife back in place and practically running out of the room. He ran down the double stairs until he reached the first floor. Jimin didn't have to worry about any guards wondering inside the mansion or even remembering his face, considering Jaebeom stupidly sent them away and they didn't even bother to look at him.

So Jimin carelessly threw open the front door, making sure not to leave behind any evidence, and slipped down the front stairs of the mansion. He glanced around for any guards just in case, but the only thing he could see was the sleek, black BMW humming right in front of the mansion.

Jimin ran over to the car due to excitement and threw open the door, slipping inside the passenger seat.

"How'd go?" A familiar voice asked as Jimin buckled up, the car swerved around and sped off.

Jimin's plump lips turned up and he looked at the broad shouldered man driving the car,"As smooth as my thighs, Jin-Hyung."

The handsome Male, better known as Kim seokjin, looked at Jimin with a matching smirk as they continued to drive to headquarters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1.4K 44
They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still madly in love with each other even after t...
363K 17.4K 28
Abusive father, dead mother, the worst environment to live in, no money- the list could go on and on for Park Jimin. Everything went downhill the mom...
223K 6.3K 41
"The bad news is... you are not allowed to go outside in this dorm." Their manager said. "What? Are you kidding us?" Suga said as soon as he heard hi...
999K 64.1K 87
Mafia Leader Taehyung Story of Lies and Betrayals #01 - kimtaehyung (072221) #01 - Taejin (111520) #01 - BottomJin (051720) #01 - VJin (051720) #02...