The Cabin

By kyuphon

You needed a change from your simple, monotone life. Maybe the boy you met in a coffee shop and his seven fri... More

1 - Prologue
2 - Scary Movie
3 - Wolf
4 - Class Trip
5 - Silver
6 - Wolfsbane
7 - Seonghwa
8 - The Buggy
9 - Special Friend
10 - Shower Scenes
11 - Perfect
12 - Sleepyhead
13 - Family Reunion?
14 - Hunting
16 - Mine
17 - Dreamlike
18 - Running
19 - Waffle?
20 - Saving Waffle
21 - Twilight
22 - Panic, Darkness, Sadness
23 - Straight Pranks
24 - ILYSMIH
25 - lowercase
26 - Memories
27 - Say Cheese!
28 - Liar, Liar, No Pants.
29 - Safe.
30 - Fireworks

15 - Unexpected Visitor

8 1 3
By kyuphon

You and Wooyoung sat in nearly complete silence as you two went to the shed to gather ammo and guns. Still wearing Yeosang's sweater under your jacket, you could smell his cologne. And so could Wooyoung.

"Look," he started, "I wasn't eavesdropping. I mean, I was, but not specifically to you two banging-"

"We weren't having sex, Wooyoung," you sighed. "He was joking around because he made me put on two extra pairs of pants."

Wooyoung breathed out a breath he didn't know he was holding before putting a shotgun in his bag and dropping the ammo in it. He dropped a pack of knives into it as well.

"Are you going to stab a running deer?" You asked incredulously while he zipped his bag. "Or are you going to slit its throat when it squirms?"

He grimaced. "Neither. I'm preparing for if another wolf shows up."

You watched him put a canister of dog food into the bag as well. "And we're going to feed it dog food as well, right?" You dryly added while he watched your mood swing.

"Y/N, calm down. Stop overanalyzing everything, wild animals are lured by the smell- Are you sure you two weren't getting a little frisky?"

"WOOYOUNG!"

"Sor-RY!" He shouted childishly. "I just want my motherfucking money, my day is today and tomorrow," he mumbled.

"Keep talking, and I'll shoot you first," you threatened.

"Yeosang, are you sure you're going that way? What if Y/N sees you?" Hongjoong asked warily. Yeosang waved him off before removing everything but his boxers.

His socks were still on, but he wouldn't need them in a few minutes. "If she sees me, I'm sure Wooyoung will distract her. I just want her to know it's dangerous out here. A few howls, maybe a mangled deer oughta do."

"Are you nuts?" Seonghwa all but shouted. "You sound psychotic. You're trying to scare Y/N into not going outside without us anymore."

Yeosang listened to his friend. "Last time she came out here, she almost got attacked by a wolf. If I weren't there, she'd have been another form of Kibble."

Jongho placed his hand on Yeosang's shoulder. "Hyung, just come with us. If it really bothers you that much that she's in the forest without you, tell her. It won't be beneficial to scare her," he spoke calmly. His eyes put Yeosang in a trance-like state. "Please don't try your bonehead plan."

Yeosang nodded and sighed. The boys could all tell he wasn't in his right mind.

Yeosang sighed and brushed a speck of snow from his nose. "I'm sorry guys," he said and pulled his clothes back on, "maybe next time I'll go hunting with you guys. I just really don't feel comfortable with her alone with only Wooyoung to protect her, I hope you guys understand?" He said as more of a question before turning around and walking back towards where Wooyoung said you'd be.

The boys didn't mind. They all knew why he was flaking like this. It wasn't just because he cared about you, sadly.

Mingi sighed and dropped his shirt to the ground. "Poor guy," he laughed, "Who knew he was a kiss-ass when he was in heat?"

You had just finished laying out the dog food in front of the small stand when you heard the crunching of snow behind you. You gasped and ran as fast as you could back to the stand.

"Wooyoung, there's already an animal here!" You whispered to him and loaded your gun.

He put his hand over the safety of your gun. "Just wait a second for it to come into view, it could be an animal we aren't supposed to kill," he said and pointed your gun to the ground.

The door to the stand swung wide open with a slam against the wall. There was Yeosang, out of breath from running, snow everywhere on his body.

"Hey, Y/N," he waved while trying to catch his breath. Wooyoung looked absolutely baffled as to why Yeosang wasn't with the guys. "The boys didn't need me since they had five extra guys there, so I decided to come with you guys."

Wooyoung rolled his eyes, scoot over, and handed Yeosang a gun. "How do you-" he asked aloud while trying to figure the gun out.

"You go hunting often, but don't use guns? Do you use your bare hands?" You asked Yeosang with a teasing tone.

He smirked and cocked the weapon. "Should I?" He had on only a thin, white shirt and jeans.

You took his coat and placed it over his shoulders. "You'll get a cold if you keep wearing things like that outside," you said as you fixed the jacket to go around his arms as well.

You could've had him panting and chasing a stick if it weren't for self control. With a sickly sweet thought, he lay his gun on the ground facing the back of the stand.

"So will you," was all he said before pulling you close enough to him to fit the jacket over both of you. Wooyoung gagged when he looked at you two and continued to look outside.

"HYUNGS, Y/N IS A KILLER!" Wooyoung shouted as he ran through the house and jumped over the couch to go into the backside of the camp, where the kills were supposed to be stored for skinning.

Seonghwa washed his hands and cocked an eyebrow. "I'll bet she got a rabbit, that's it," he scoffed and dried his hands.

Yeosang shook his head as he walked in with you on his shoulder, tired from the intense concentration of shooting fast animals. "She actually got more than I expected," he mused and brushed a particular strand of hair from your face.

You groaned and put your nose against your palm. "I don't feel so good," you said before excusing yourself to go upstairs.

"So Y/N is throwing up and has a slight fever," Mingi walked down the stairs and announced. He pointed to Jongho, "You, grab whatever medicine you brought that's meant for a fever, I know you have some. I'll go get her a wet rag."

Yeosang paused the television. "I'll go up, you guys can stay here and relax if you want," he said calmly and stood up. Mingi insisted that he'd go up as well with the medicine and rag. Yeosang didn't mind.

The pair made their way to your room quickly. Mingi held his breath as he swung the door open. You looked pitiful in your sickly state.

You had vomit on the corners of your mouth, a pale face minus your red cheeks, and your neck was practically limp as you tiredly blinked. "Y/N, your Doctor Dolittle and Doctor Doless is here!"

"Mingi, Doctor Dolittle is a vet," Yeosang nudged his friend.

Mingi looked Yeosang up and down. "Then I guess I'd be the perfect doctor for you, huh? Should I shove a thermometer up your anus like him as well?"

"No, man, I don't think you should," Yeosang grimaced and looked back at you as you laughed.

You lifted your head up. "Such children. Can I at least have a pill then?"

"UP YOUR ASSHOLE?" Yeosang shouted, bewildered.

You rolled your eyes. "No, in my mouth!" Mingi handed the medicine and a bottle of water to you. "God, all I taste is fucking vomit."

"Well-"

"Shut up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 135 10
Life was never meant to be easy and for you - it was always rocky. Or - comfort finds you in the form of leather jackets and the smell of mint and sm...
6.8K 234 22
Y/n L/n is from a small village that is in a poor condition Y/n always do enjoy walking through the forest until one day a dark creature decided to a...
883 49 15
Wooyoung entered a new university. everything seems to be going smoothly. Until he sees someone he would rather avoid sitting at his friends table...
1.4K 205 43
A pandemic threatens to wipe out the world's population. When more than 60% of the world's population has died, a vaccine is hastily developed and us...