shared mate

By AmandaTraft

Love knows no bounds. Can love heal the scars of the past. Melissa has been though so much in her life, her p... More

My Destiny
My New Life?
Crash Your Party?
Wow Oh God
The Mating Ceremony
Well I've Always Wanted One
Ding Dong
The Truth
How Rebecca ended up in a cage
Road Trip!!!! Part one
sorry not part 2
Part 2 Road Trip!!!
Where am I?
The New Melissa
Mystery POV
The Awaken
The Mateless?
Healing Touch
The Secret Message
Trouble
That Night
dear readers
That Night Continued..
Morning After
Catch up!!
And You Are?
Pleasure Through the Pain
Mall Adventure
dear readers and fans
Mating Luke
Morning After
Who's There?
Forever Safe
A Deeper Meaning
Completely Mated
Unmistakable Love
Surprise
The Decision
Where Am I?
In My Corner
Divine Love
To New Beginnings
Bait and Switch
Full Moon
copyright
Reunited
Reunited part 2
Returning to The Beginning
hey all
hey new and old fans
Frozen Time
Tears for Friends
Night at the Hotel
No More Secrets
Welcome Home Melissa
Eating for five
Cravings and Nightmares
Am I Awake?
He Won't Let Me Go
not new chapter

Girls Day

39.9K 445 37
By AmandaTraft

Marcus POV

I pace the cell, mad as hell that I let that little girl get the best of me, I'm the king of vampires and I'm facing being executed by the council of supernatural. I will not let that happen, and I will get my revenge on the Aldenx brothers I will kill both of them and make them suffer, to think that I would ever let those filthy, disgusting creatures mate with my beautiful daughters and be in any part of my family, ill kill Rebecca before id let that happen again. I will keep this family in check and she will marry my first in command Ryan Hudson. The agreement was made with Ryan's parents and me before Rebecca was born and I will see them mated and married if its the last thing I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa's POV

I pace my room, I have a bad feeling in my stomach, I can feel my stomach twisting and my heart rate increasing I could tell something bad was going to happen and soon.

"please stop pacing my love, your wearing on my nerves." Mark says.

"Sorry I pace when I am in deep thought." I answer.

"What has you in such deep thought?" mark asks.

I sat on the edge of my bed careful to not jar my arm that the pack doctor put in a sling. Should I tell Mark how I feel, should I tell him that killing Marcus feels like a mistake to me?

"Its nothing, Mark, I'm just worried about this mating thing, I'm not sure I can do this, I mean I'm one female there is four of you guys." I say.

ok so I was lieing, well not really I was worried about being fully mated and about how my life would be living with them afterward, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell the guys about my feelings cause what if nothing happens and I worry them over nothing. I look up to see Mark walk over to me and crouch down in front of me, he grabs my face and looks into my eyes, I stare back into his amber colored eyes, I can feel myself start to melt, and my heart starting to race, the heat and shocks his hands were giving off were reeking havoc on my body, making my body hum with pleasure.

"You have nothing to worry about there sweetie, if you ever feel like you need a day to yourself or a day out you just tell us and you and Rebecca can go and have a female day." Mark says.

"Ok I want to have a day to myself today." I say with a smile.

"today?" mark asks his eyes go wide with worry.

"You said any day, I want to go out today, have fun and not worry about my psycho ex, or Rebecca's dad." I reply.

"Ok but we will have to send someone with you and we will have to get the other guys to agree since Marcus attacked you they have been really over protective." he says looking undecided about letting me leave.

Mark got up and looked deep in thought, just then the door opened up and Luke, Cole, and Travis walk through the door.

"Are you crazy Mark there is no way in hell we are letting Melissa and Rebecca leave the Werewolf compound." Cole says, his eyes already starting to glow.

I feel Cole's anger through the bond, I gasp at the how much anger is was projecting at me through our link. I'm so sick of Cole throwing his weight around he is the oldest and he thinks what he says goes and that's all, no one else's opinions matter.

"Look Rebecca and I have been locked up in this house for months I just want one day where we can be females and have some fun, not have to worry about mates, family, ex's, or being killed." I yell at him feeling my own anger rise.

I was already mad at him for pulling what he pulled after we were fully mated, he didn't even stay all through the night.

"If you all agree to this, your dumb, she will be a target for every rouge in a 50 mile radius." Cole growls.

"Let her go, ill send Nina with them she is the best female fighter in my pack and is ranked 5th in world, she is a extremely gifted fighter and protector, she will protect both of them with her life." Justin says walking into the room after hearing the yelling.

"Cole let her go, she needs some fun, and if anything happens Travis can transport right to them." Luke says looking at Cole.

"Besides all of us need to sit down and talk about what's been going on and start planning back up plans if something bad goes down." Mark says.

"Fine but your taking your phone and if you don't answer ill send Travis to get you." Cole says clearly still pissed off about the situation.

"Fine now everybody out so I can take a shower, and get ready." I say smiling.

Everybody walks out except Luke, he walks to where I'm standing, and runs his hand down my face, sending shocks and waves of pleasure through my body.

"I'm not going to push you into mating me love I can hold back the pain as long as I can for you, but ill be honest no one has lasted one day past the second day." Luke tells me kissing my forehead.

"Thanks, Luke and do you think you could help me get undressed." I say slightly blushing.

I walk over to my suit case pull a pale yellow bra and matching lace boy shorts, socks, black skinny jeans and a teal tank top with a black deep v cut top. Luke walks into the bathroom and I follow him in, he walks over and turns the water on and starts running me a bath. He walks over to me carefully takes off the sling and lay it on the counter with my clothes.

"Sweetie this might hurt and I'm sorry, ill try my hardest to keep from hurting you, your shoulder should be healed just very sore." Luke says with a concerned look.

i grit my teeth as I feel pain shoot through my sore shoulder, he carefully removed my shirt, bra and other clothes. Then he swept me up in his arms and carries me to the steaming, bubble filled tub across the room and gently sits me in the tub.

"Do you want me to wash your hair while I'm in here.??" Luke asks.

"I got it you go and shower all you guys look like crap." Rebecca says coming in looking freshly shower, wearing a cute black cotton halter

dress and white leggings.

"Besides we have to plan our day." Rebecca adds with a smile as she pushes Luke out the door.

"Ok, come to Justin's office when your done we will introduce you girls to your body guard for the day." Luke replies.

Luke leaves Rebecca then helps me wash my hair, and helps me out of the tub and starts helping me get dressed.

"I hate having everyone help me, wish I'd heal fast like all of you." I say as Rebecca helps me pull on my pants and button them.

"You will when your fully mated to them, you will heal quicker, and since they are kings and your their mate you'll get a power to when the mating ceremony is over." Rebecca says.

I carefully put my tank top and shirt on carefully not to do a lot with my bad arm to keep myself from being in more pain then I already was. Rebecca was doing my hair in a French braid as I was putting on eye liner and massacra. when we were done I put on a dark gray zip up hoodie, then Rebecca helped put my sling back on. I put on my socks then put on flat knee high boots. Rebecca put on a pair of white and black poka dotted flats and a black leather coat. We walk into Justin's office to meet our body guard. All the guys look freshly showered and I look at Luke and feel chills of pleasure run through my body, he looks so sexy his black hair wet some pieces laying across his forehead, his purple eyes reflecting my emotions, I feel like I'm on fire and his eyes on my body are making it worse. It's like I could feel everything he wanted to do to me and oh boy did I want him to do all those things. His eyes start turning into a glowing purple, I was in so much trouble I want to run to drag him into the nearest room and let him have his way with me.

"Well welcome ladies I'd like you to one of my best fighters Nina." Justin said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I look around to see if anyone noticed the moment Luke and I shared, everyone seemed ignorant to the fact that me and Luke we basically having sex with our eyes.

I turn to look at the girl that was called Nina and was shocked she stood 5'8" and short black spiked hair and blueish purple eyes, she was thin but had a built that said she could easily kick someones ass. she was wearing black leather skin tight pants, black stiletto boots, and white tank top with a black vest over it.

"Hey I'm Nina, don't let the look scare you, I changed my look to this so people would quit doubting that I'm one of the best fighters in werewolf society." she says with a smile.

"So where are we going?" she adds.

Rebecca and I look at each other and reply. "The mall."

Nina smiles "Well then let's go we will take my hummer." she says jingling her keys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255 3 43
Alexandra is a werewolf but her inner wolf Honey doesn't want her second chance mate for some reason. Alexandra thinks it's because of what happened...
13.2K 417 24
What do you do when you don't know what to do. Jean (as the only name she knows for herself) has been tossed turned exchanged abandoned and heart bro...
12.2K 915 25
After an experience that left the whole family marked in tragedy, Michael's memory of the past has left him. As he tries to adjust to an unfamiliar l...
23 2 29
Horror. Vampires. Love. Death