At my Best

By celestinegabrielle

She's Lisa - the ever gorgeous and mighty Lalisa Manoban- crown princess of United Kingdom but hell of a spoi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Not an Update
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: The Promise
Chapter 33: The Royal Wedding
BOOK 2 is COMING!!
⚠️⚠️⚠️
🌟
Coming Soon
New Story Publish

Chapter 17

5K 151 35
By celestinegabrielle

[Lisa's POV]

We safely landed in Seoul Incheon Airport. And as expected, a group of securities under the President's command welcomed us and escorted us to private exit.

Jennie and I had to part our ways. I need to meet the President while she has to go home. I don't know what could happen next. Will I be able to see her again? Will her parents accept our relationship? I don't know. But we both know this will be a tough battle we have to go through.

"Jennie... I don't know where it will take us, but always remember that I'm doing this for you and I will do everything I have to do for you. Okay?" I caressed her cheek and closed the gap between our foreheads.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" I mumbled continuously.

"I promise this won't be the last time we will see each other, Lisa" I just nodded while closing my eyes.

"I will call you later, okay?" I said before we kissed goodbye. I watched her and her team as they walk towards the bullet-proofed and heavily tinted cars the palace have prepared for them.

"Mr. Yang..." I called my most trusted security. "Don't disappoint me" I said before making my way to the car I will be using. I'll be heading to the hotel first.

I'm not even surprised that a group of media is waiting for me outside the hotel especially that Jennie and I arrived together, it only made them pressed and eager regarding our issue.

"Lisa, this is it. Are you ready?" Manager oppa asked me.

Well, manager oppa is basically my personal security for now that Mr. Yang is with Jennie. He's a korean too but I don't mind getting myself a korean security since he was really good. He's been with me since I was in high school and he's like brother. I call him Manager oppa because he always act like my manager and oppa because he's definitely older than me. He only calls me Lisa because we are very close to each other.

"Yep, let's go" and he nodded in response before going out of the car to open the door for me.

"Your majesty"
"Crown princess Lisa"
"Is it true about your relationship with Jennie Kim?"
"Where's Jennie?"
"You arrived together, where is Jennie?"

They bombarded me with questions but none of them were answered. As much as I want to tell everyone about us, it is not yet the time. I know Jennie has a lot of things to do before we get to that point.

[Jennie's POV]

I was so nervous during the whole ride to Kim's residence. My heart is pounding every inch we move closer. I don't know what could happen after this. I haven't contacted them since the news breakout.

"Ms. Jennie, your mom and dad wants to talk to you in your dad's office" I heard my dad's personal assistant said.

Once again, I felt tremors start to attack me again. I grabbed my phone and texted Lisa before I make my way to there.

Jennie: Hi, love. I'm already home, mom and dad called me for a family meeting. I'm kinda nervous but I will do this for us. Hope you're having a great day. I miss you already. I love you.

Lisa: I hope everything will go well. Update me with what happened after it. I'll be by your side with this. I love you and I miss you too, love.

I smiled upon reading her reply. It's always a relief to get a lover like this who will always stay with you no matter the situation is.

I slid my phone to the pocket of my track pants I borrowed from Lisa's closet. Hmmm, okay it's not borrow. I snatched it because her clothes are so comfy. I even get a hoodie from her closet which made her laugh when she saw. Her body size is bigger than me so her clothes are oversized to my style.

"Jennie..." my mom uttered upon entering the room.

"Mom, dad" I said nervously.

"Explain this..." and dad slammed a pile of photos of me and Lisa. He was so furious that I was startled with his actions.

"I can explain it to you mom and dad..."

"You better have a bearable explanation Jennie. I did not raise you to be a gay!!" Dad yelled.

"Can you please talk to our daughter calmly?" My mom raised her voice too. She's always been my hero against dad.

"You never learned, Jennie!! How many times do I have to tell you, you cannot be a gay!! It's so disappointing because I thought you are my hope for this family and for the company! But it turns out you're just like your nasty bro---"

"Who dad? My brother Kai? The one you have forsaken because he is a gay? The one you dumped out of this family just because he's inlove with a guy like him? I don't understand it dad! But if you insist that you hate gays and you cannot accept me just like what you did to Kai oppa, then better that you should just throw me out too!!" I cried hard. I know I never had an argument like this with my dad
Before. He's always been good to us but he's so strict too.

FLASHBACK

Breaking: Kim's Jongin and Lee Taemin were dating.

"What's this Kai?!" Dad slammed his desk hard and grabbed Kai's collar before giving him a strong punch in the face.

"I never raised you to put us in disgrace!!" He yelled while my brother is blooded on the floor.

"I'm gay dad. I never liked girls" my brother confessed. But his confession only made my dad more furious of him and he gave him another good punches in the face.

"Stop it, Kai!! Or I will kick you out of this family!!" My dad yelled. My mom is already gripping dad's arms and tries to stop him from hurting my brother more.

And I was there, I witnessed it all. How dad hated him so much. How he was ready to forget he has a son just because he is a gay.

And my brother was badly hurt. He's crying hard while sulking on his on blood caused by my dad's punches. I wanted to stop them but I wasn't let to get near them.

"I will never do that dad. If you will choose to forget about me, then so be it. I will not let you control my life anymore" he said as he tried to get up from the floor and leave the room.

"Kai oppa" I said as he pass by me.

"Jennie..." he turned his head towards me.

"Where are you going oppa?" My tears started to fall on my cheeks as I saw his bruised face with dripping blood from the cuts.

"I will go far from here, Jennie. But I will remain your oppa. You can always come to me whenever you need me..." he said and he continued to walk away.

"Oppa!!" I called him again making him turn his body to me.

"Jennie, just promise me that when the time comes that you have to fight for your own happiness, always choose your happiness even if it's against the world"

And those are the last words I have from him. That was also the last time I saw him. I wonder where's my brother Kai?

"Don't tell me you're gonna follow your brother's steps, Jennie?" My father asked me as he saw starting to walk out of the room.

"I love you, dad. I love you so much that it hurts me to see myself walking away from you. But it happened to my brother before. It also happens to me right now. No matter how much we want you to understand and accept us, you never do. You only care for your reputation. I love you but Lisa is my happiness dad. She's the sunshine in my life. I love you but I think it's best if I will leave you" I closed my eyes and my tears continuously run down to my cheeks.

I hate to do this but I know my dad will only think he's gonna get all he wants if I will choose him over my own happiness.

"Jennie..." my mom cried. It breaks me seeing her like this. But I know she loves my dad. It will also be hard for her since I don't really know what to do next after this. I don't know where would I stay now that I'm moving out of this house.

"I'm sorry mom. I love you!" I mouthed to her before running out to get my things from my room.

"Jen?" Rosie said upon seeing me barging into my room. "What happened, Jen?" She's so worried that she was even shaking as she watch me fix my things. "Girl, what's this? Where are you going?" She continuously asked me but I was crying hard that I cannot even think straight. I cannot answer her even I know what to say.

"Oh my god, Dara please call Mr. Yang and I will call Jisoo" Rosie said and while dialing Jisoo's number. She also grabbed her things and follow me out.

Right before I even reached the door, I already saw Mr. Yang and his team running towards me. They grabbed my things and assisted me to the car. Rosie, Dara, and Maeng followed me too.

"Madame Jennie, where are we heading to?" Mr. Yang asked as we settled to the car.

"Can you bring me to Lisa?" I asked him and he just nodded in agreement.

"To Crown Princess Lisa" he commanded.

*******

Sorry for late update. I was busy earlier. I hope you guys enjoy 😉✌😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 2.8K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...
458K 9.4K 41
Jennie Kim known as the Ice Queen. She has the aura of coldness since she's not giving a damn about the people surrounding her except for her bestfri...
1.7K 34 6
Meet Jennie Kim, a 26-year-old who's left close to bankruptcy after a divorce from her cheating, childhood sweetheart, Kai. Following the implosion...
859K 19.6K 40
This story won't last long. Im just writing this instead incase i can't upload on YouTube because of school but i manage to write this for the mean t...