Chapter 24

[Lisa POV]

A MESSAGE FROM HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN

As Marco and I arrived at Windsor today, we know that many individuals and families across the United Kingdom, and around the world, are asking a lot and series of questions regarding our Crown Princess - Lisa- and the lady rumored to be connected with her, Jennie Kim.

Following many months of controversies and rumors that circulate around our country and the world, I am pleased to announce you that finally, Lisa and Jennie had confirmed their relationship as official.

The whole palace is delighted to see our Crown Princess living happily with the woman of her choice.

We hope that our people will continuously support them as they face new challenges together as a couple.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you are ready for this, love?" I asked Jennie as the written notice from the Queen was handed to me before its publication.

"Yes. I told you, I am ready to face the world for you. It will be hard I know but we can get through this together" she answered sweetly as she burried her face to my neck.

"And how about your dad?" I asked.

"No matter what I do, he will never support me. I'm over him controlling everything about us" she answered sadly.

"And your mom?"

"She has always been supportive of me. She's not against any of these"

"And Kai?" I asked again and she chuckled.

"Yaaah----"

"I heard my name" Kai answered from behind us.

"Oppa?" She was startled as soon as she saw him walking towards us with his boyfriend. "You're here!" She said before running towards him.

"Yea. Of course, Taeyoung and I have decided to follow you here to support you. Lisa told us everything and I am very happy that my baby sister is finally willing to go out of the closet" Kai said while laughing. Earning a series of playful slaps from Jennie.

"Yaaah, wait.... there's more!" Kai said and they looked behind them revealing Jennie's mom.

"M-mom?" Jennie stuttered in surprise.

"Jennie, dear" Mrs. Kim greeted with open arms to welcome her for a warm hug. Kai followed them and hug them as well.

"H-how did you get here? I mean, how did you know? Who told you? What----"

"I am thankful that Lisa is considerate enough to consult me first before getting into this decision" Mrs. Kim uttered and looked at me.

"You did all of these?" Jennie asked in surprise.