Chapter 9

[Lisa POV]

"Yaaaah!!! Jisoo I swear I'm gonna kill you!!" I shouted.

It's nearly 10:00 AM when I woke up. Jennie's appointment is at 8AM and she already had 32 missed calls and 49 messages. I'm dead.

"What?!" She hissed peaking by my door.

"You're an asshole! You didn't wake me up! I'm late!" I yelled as I hurriedly run towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"Yahh!! I bombarded you this morning but you said 'later' so I thought you're all good!" She answered making me confused. Did I really said those?

"Whatever!! Just have my clothes prepared!!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"The last time I checked I am your bestfriend not your nanny! Aish!" She hissed. She's always like that but I know she'll still do it.

It took me less than 30 minutes until I finished. I looked for my car keys - the Cadillac SUV - but it's nowhere to be found.

"Yah! Where's my cadillac keys?" I asked Jisoo.

"Just use the other, the black rover. You wouldn't wanna ask where's your cadillac" Jisoo said nonchalantly.

"What? Where is it?" I almost yelled due to rush and frustration.

"Geez, Somi took it. She said she needs it. She didn't mind to disturb you in your sleep that's why you didn't know. You know her" she chuckled.

"Aish! That girl!" I said. I just grabbed the black rover instead.

"Don't worry, Jennie would love your rover. She loves black" Jisoo chuckled.

 She loves black" Jisoo chuckled

Well, must be good.

I looked myself in the mirror one last time before heading out.

I arrived at the venue at around 11:15AM, it's almost lunch time and yet the whole set is still so busy

"Hot shot!" Dara called out making me laugh on what she used to call me.

"Hey, Jennie?" I asked her, holding a bunch of daisies I bought in a flower shop I saw along the way.

"Oh, so daisies huh?" She teased as soon as she saw it.