Chapter 7

[Lisa POV]

"Lisayah!!"

"Lisayah!!"

I heard bombarding sound from outside of my room. I am currently in deep sleep since the night ended well with Jennie yesterday.

"What the fuck, dude!! Get up!!" She barged to my room without even a single knock.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I hissed. Scratching my eyes while yawning.

"Your Majesty Queen just called me. We need to return to the Palace now!" She said making me furrow my brows.

"What's with that? Why need to return there so sudden?"

"What the fuck dude. Well, you're outdated aren't you?" Seriously, Jisoo looks so frustrated now.

"Just fucking tell me!!" I yelled.

"Well, the duke and dutchess of Sussex just decided to step back from their royal roles"

"What?!"

"You see that? All people around the world already knows. Your Majesty the King and Queen already released their statements through royal communications expressing their approval of this decision" Jisoo explained to sitting at the couch in my large room.

"Then who will take over Sussex?" I questioned. Seriously, everything is a mess right now.

"This is why we have to return" Jisoo hissed.
.
.
.

"What?! Pardon me, Your Majesty. It's not possible for me to take over Sussex and Cambridge at the same time. That will be against the Royal rules" I tried to sound calmly upon hearing my mom, the Queen's decision. "And It's not even like I'm getting married. I don't have my Duchess yet"

"This is why you've been called. It is to inform you about this decision we've made. At the temporary moment, you'll be taking over both Palace.... and this is also the reason why you have to be married sooner" the Queen said making me flinch and feel annoyed.

"Damn it! Your Majesty, how could that be possible? I don't even have a girlfriend yet" I cussed in frustration. Luckily, my mom and dad are really understanding that they have not forsaken me for my ruthless behavior.

"We know someone who fits to be your Duchess" the sudden news made me flinch and widen my eyes.

No, they're not gonna set me up for a wedding I never want!!

"N-no... please, Your Majesty... Mom, Dad. I can't do this. You know that. Please don't do this to me"

My eyes started to well up. I know, any moment from now my tears might fall continuously. I don't want to marry someone I never liked.

"Mom, Dad... please, I'm willing to take over Sussex and Cambridge. But let me marry someone of my choice" I knelt down in front of my parents just to get their approval of me getting the woman of my choice even if it means taking over two the palace - Sussex and Cambridge.

I slowly turned my head up to look at my parents' reaction on what I did. For the first time, they saw me kneel down in front of them just to let me get the woman of my own choice.

And I saw my dad's face soften at the sudden actions I've made. My mom even flinched on what she just witness.

"Please?" I begged once more.

"I'll give you 3 months, Lisa. Three months and you have to show up in front of us again. Show us the woman of your choice.... and make sure you'll stay happy and in love with her. Royal family does not allow divorces" my dad responded.