Our Angel

By AthenaJxJ

::: This is a story of a group of guys who's friendship is starting to fall because of their personal problem... More

Intro
Chapter 1- Who are we?
Chapter 2- Broken
Chapter 3- Meeting You
Authour's note
Chapter 4- It's Alright
Chapter 5- Nice to meet You
Author's Note..
Chapter 6- Take my hand
Chapter 7- New Friend
Chapter 9- The Face Off P2
Chapter 10- I found Love
Chapter 11- True Feelings
Chapter 12- Our Place
Chapter 13- Not Gonna Happen
Chapter 14-Truth
Chapter 15- Gladly Accepted
Chapter 16- The Painful Truth
Author's note..
Chapter 17- Days with you
Author's Note..
Chapter 18- I love you, Goodbye
Chapter 19-Longing
Chapter 20- The Forever Goodbye
Chapter 21- Life and Death
Chapter 22-Jagiya
Chapter 23- Moving On
Chapter 24- Dilemma
Happy Suga Day😘😘
Chapter 25- New Beginning
Chapter 26- Mysterious Lover
Author's Note
The Unknown's POV 1
Chapter 27- The Reunion
The Unknown's POV 2
Chapter 28 - Behind those days
Chapter 29- In Your Arms
Chapter 30- The Revelation
Chapter 31- The Untold Love
Chapter 32- Missing You
Chapter 33 - Our Angel Final Chapter
Thank You
Checking...

Chapter 8- The Face off

667 63 6
By AthenaJxJ

Jeongyeon is now on her way to Gwangju. She is nervous, it's normal since it's her first time to meet Jimin's friends except for Namjoon. She knows what to do, what to say, but nothing could take away the feeling that she felt right now. No, she did not regret asking for meeting them but she has this heavy feeling inside her that she don't even understand.

Not too long, she now on her way inside the restaurant when the person in the counter greeted her.

"Hi Jeongyeonshi. It's been a while since you got here." The girl greeted her with a wide smile.

"Is Appa here today?"

"Yeah, but he is busy cooking. You want me to call him?"

"Ani. I'll just go and greet him later." Jeongyeon roam her eyes around the restaurant to search for the boys but she couldn't find them. "Uhm, Yoona, by any chance, is there any reservation in one of our private booth today?"

"Yes and actually they are already there. Why, are you meeting with them? I saw them earlier, and they were so hot." Yoona winked and smile teasing Jeongyeon.

"I am. Well, business thing."

"Wow, what kind of business is that Jeongyeon-ah?"

"Well, I'm just meeting some old friends. Kinda, reunion. How long they've been here?"

"About 10 minuutes, I think and they already ordered ssome foods."

"I see. I'll get going then. And please, don't tell my dad that I am here. I'll see him later."

"Ok... Enjoy your business then, Yoo Jeongyeon."

Jeongyeon immediately had her way to one of the private booths in her dad's restaurant. She knocked 3 times and open the door. All eyes on here when she entered the room.

"Wow. What a feeling." They didn't talk. It seems that all of them were surprised. She then greeted them and bow her head.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Jeongyeon bow her head in each one of them when Namjoon just cleared his throat.

"You told me you don't like waiting people. So now you decided to come here late. You're unbelievable Jeongyeon-ah." Namjoon laugh at her expression. She then sat beside Namjoon, between Namjoon and Taehyung.

"Hi. So, you must be Jeongyeon?" Taehyung said while looking at her. Mesmerized by her simple beauty.

Jeongyeon just wore simple clothes. Loose black T-shirt with her skinny ripped jeans and glasses on.

"Uhm, yeah."

"So that is Kim Teahyung, he works on a company as a freelance." He pointed out to Taehyung who bows his head. "That is Jeon Jungkook" pointing out to the one who is sitting beside Tae. "He is an architect."

"So must be Jungkook, the one who's Jimin always talking about."

"Then there, Hooseok, Suga and Seokjin." Jeongyeon's eyes then landed on Seokjin who is also staring at her.

"Hooseok is choreographer, and Suga as a rapper. We worked on the same company. Then Jin, he is a psychologist."

"A psychologist? Interesting."

"Yes."

"So you are Jin." Jin nodded. A moment of silent is covering for them and awkwardness is overflowing so Namjoon decided to talk first.

"So, where were you last night that you show to us late?"

"I am with Jimin Oppa." Wrong move to Namjoon. All of them were surprise on how bold and honest that Jeongyeon is.

"Namjoon told us everything. How long that you've been seeing him?" Hooseok spoke up.

"About a month now." Jeongyeon can feel the heat and pressure in facing all the boys in the room. She wanted to get out and feel some air but she tried to calm herself. Their voices, it's so intimidating. It makes her shiver and pass out any seconds but she is trying her best to stay still. Mix emotions are covering the room.

When Namjoon noticed the uneasiness of Jeongyeon, she then grabbed her hand and squeeze it to cheer her up. Jeongyeon felt a little relieved when she shifted her eyes on Namjoon and saw him nod assuring that everything is going to be fine.

"Well, I told them everything. Everything that you told me the day we talk at the coffee shop. Including your plan." Namjoon said with a calm voice.

"We also heard that you are planning to fix this including the beef between Jin hyung and Jimin. how can you do that Jeongyeon, when us ourselves, his friends for over 20 years cannot fix it?" Taehyung said with full of curiosity.

"I know. You are right. How can I fix something you failed to do? It never came to my mind, but I think I am doing well based on what I observe to Jimin Oppa this past few days." Jeongyeon, with a nervous voice still managed to speak. "I don't know who is Jimin Oppa before he become who he is now. unlike all of you, I know less of him. I only met him for a short period of time. But from that short period of time, day by day, I get to know him better."

Jeongyeon continued to talk while looking in each of them. "I met this funny side of him, I heard his voice singing, I can see the different him when he talks about you and your memories together. I can hear him laugh genuinely and maybe those are Jimin Oppa who used to be him before he's been in the situation he is now."

"How is he? Jimin. Is he doing fine now?" Jin asked. His eyes is beginning to water. Everyone can fell it, the longingness on Jin. He wants to see his friend. It's been months since the last time he saw him.

"His hair grows a lot but he is doing well Oppa. As I told you earlier, I haven't met Jimin Oppa before he became who he is now so I can't tell you if he is regaining himself back. But as I can see now, he is more open and comfortable around me. He shares his thoughts and burdens so maybe, he is having a progress."

"He is. He is having a progress." Suga spoke up. "Jimin is not that kind of person to open up to a stranger and ask you to stay if he isn't comfortable with you."

"Yes that is right. Jimin only cooks for us. He only laughs so hard when he is around us or people he is fond with. So probably, youo build some kind of fond together that makes him show his true side to you." Hooseok added.

"How did you do it, Jeongyeon? How did you convinced him to accept your help?" with so much curiosity, Jin asked the girl.
"It's so strange for us to hear that someone like you who is a stranger managed to convinced him to accept your help."

"I am wondering too. How come Jeongyeon-ah?" Namjoon asked and faced her.

Jeongyeon took a deep breath and speak. "Maybe because I am so persistent. I can't dare to see people end their lives because of so much pain. Honestly, if Jimin Oppa blow me away that night and ignore me, I would stop insisting, but he didn't. He opened his door for me so I grabbed the chance."

"You went to his house?" Everyone widen their eyes on what they heard.

"Y-Yes. Why?" Jeongyeon confusingly asked.

"Nothing. I never thought that he will bring you in." Jungkook said.

"But I went to his house like almost every day, hoping to talk to him but he isn't there. The counter said that he didn't see him leave or come back." Suga said with full of confusion.

"It's impossible, Oppa. We always went outside like almost every day and sometimes, we spend the whole day on his unit talking about random things." Jeongyeon seems confused too. But what surprised everyone is what Jeongyeon said.

"Y-You spend time, t-together? Alone? In his house?" Taehyung couldn't believe It too. Jeongyeon felt a bit embarrassed on what he said. By then she realized that they misunderstood her staterment.

"It's not what you think. I am not that kind of person." Jeongyeon then cover her face because of so much embarrassment. She couldn't believe that she let the guys think that way. They laugh on her expression and it really helps lighten the pressure that they are feeling right now.

"So, what is your plan, Jeongyeon-ah?" Hooseok said breaking the laughter.
Jeongyeon then give a look on each of them before starting to talk. "I want you to talk to him."

"We already done that, Noona." Jungkook said hopelessly.

"Not until you fix yourselves." Everyone has no idea what Jeongyeon is talking about. It confuses them, but they let her speak freely to enlighten their mind.

"What do you mean fix ourselves?" Suga said.

"As I remember from the last time we talk, you also told that to me. What is it Jeongyeon?" Namjoon said when he remembered that Jeongyeon should tell him what she feels and what she thinks she knew about their burdens inside that causes their friendship to fall.

"I know this sounds crazy because we just met now except for Namjoon Oppa, but I can see it in you and I can feel it. You are also suffering inside. Maybe the reason why you didn't manage to keep everything because you can't also handle your own burdens or your own problems. You are clouded with your own personal suffering that is why you forgot to pay attention to Jimin and your friendship."

"How can you say that?" Taehyung cut her by asking with a serious and with disbelief tone.

"I told you, I am not even sure. But when I entered this room, I can feel it. I can see it in your eyes. Jungkook, Taehyung, especially Jin Oppa. You are suffering because of Jimin Oppa. And I can help you with that. That is why I am telling you, I can't fix this if you haven't fix yourselves too. It should start on you."

Everyone is surprised. Actually, Jeongyeon is right. Every one of them is going through a hard time, personally. It is also one of the reasons why they didn't manage to keep their friendship, because they are so focused by their own problems.

"You promised me that you will going to tell us where Jimin is if I managed to gather the team Jeongyeon-ssi." Namjoon remind her.

"I think I need to break that promise for the mean time, Oppa. Jimin Oppa doesn't even know that I went to see you today."

"He doesn't know?" Suga interrupted. "So, you're working behind his back?"

"He wouldn't allow me. I told him once to contact Jin oppa but he didn't. I told him that if he did not do what I ask him, I will make a move."

"You are not in your place to do it Jeongyeon." Jin said. it surprised her. He is right, she is not on her place. Why is she even doing this? Just for the sake of that promised she gave to Jackson, she is now intruding the problem of other people. "At the first place you didn't know everything. You could've just stay away from him but you didn't. You are being intruder; did you know that?"

"Enough, Hyung." Jungkook then spoke up.

"You are right, Oppa. But if you saw him and how he is suffering you also feel sad about it."

"He throw us away. You could just let him." Jin raised his voice that made everyone look at him. He is mad for no reason.

"I'm sorry, Oppa. Everyone, I'm really sorry. I know I crossed the limit but I just wanted to help." Jeongyeon is now tearing. She covered her face and started sobbing. Namjoon tapped her back to comfort her. Maybe out of the people inside the room, Namjoon is the one who understands her the most. He knows her story, where this all coming from.

"I will gladly accept your help, Noona." Jeongyeon then faced Jungook because of what she heard. "I want to see my hyung back. Everything has been so hard to him lately, and you are right. I really want him back to us."

Jungkook lighten up the mood of everyone. Out of all people, Jungkook is the one who is suffering the most because of what is happening. Jimin is the closest to him, so he will do everything to bring him back.

"So where is he?"

After the long conversation with the 6 boys, Jeongyeon went out to see his dad. His restaurant is so famous in their town and in Seoul. A lot of people is coming in their restaurant to taste their dishes.

"I heard from Yoona that you are with your friends earlier. You never introduced them to me."

"You are quite busy earlier, Appa. I decided not to bother you."

They are now having their dinner at her dad's restaurant. She is planning to stop by on Jimin but his dad is keeping her so she decided to stay and texted Jimin to check if what he is doing.

"How is everything? Have you seen your doctor today?" Her dad broke their silence.

"Yeah. She just checked me and my pulse. Everything is doing fine, Appa."

"Don't stress yourself too much, Jeongyeon-ah. You know that is the reason why I can't allow you to have your own business. I would rather see you stay at home doing nothing rather than to give you what you want and lost you any minute."

"I know. Don't worry, Appa, I'll take good care of myself. Sometimes, I am a bit bored and irritated but I can handle it. Just promise me that I can visit you here anytime and cook for your customers, okay?"

"Okay... No problem."

After a long day, Jeongyeon headed home. She didn't visit her friend expecting that he is now sleeping. Well, probably he isn't because he is alone and they didn't talk for today. She remembers what happened on earlier.

"Am I doing it right?" she said while looking up the ceiling and trying to figure out what would happen after their face off.

She gave his address to them. Jimin is actually living in different unit that why no one can locate where he is for the past months. She's not planning to show up because it's their personal space but Jungkook is aking for her presence and Namjoon agreed to it so she is wondering if she will show up or not. She knows, Jimin wouldn't agree with it and the worst thing is, he might shut her off. She can't even face him because of too much embarrassment that she felt after the dream that she has.

This is the most anticipated day of Jeongyeon. The boys will be heading to Jimin's unit for the face off. Good thing is, Jimin texted her that he will be cooking something for lunch so he is expecting for her to come but she is so nervous. She is expecting something bad treatment from Jimin after that but she doesn't have a choice. She needs to face it. After all, she decided to enter this kind of situation. So why back off?

She pressed the doorbell thrice before Jimin could open the door. The guy greeted her with a wide smile and lead her way as she enters the unit. Jimin is still alone because the boys planned to go on dinner. She saw the prepared food on the table and It smells so good. Jimin hugged her tightly that surprised her but she didn't hesitate to hug him back.

"I missed you." Jeongyeon bit her lip when she heard what he said. It's unusual. It is the first time Jimin told her that he misses her.

"We've been off for only 2 days and here you are now, saying that you miss me? Wow, what did you eat, Oppa?" Jeongyeon break the hug and face the table avoiding his eyes. Luckily Jimin didn't notice it so he did not complain.

"I am used to see you almost every day. I'm sorry." Jimin said as she leads her to her seat. He sat in front of her that made them facing each other.

"What did you prepare?"

"Ttoekbokie and spicy rice cakes. I know you like ttoekbokie so much."

"Daebak! Is this as good as those from the restaurant nearby?"

"Much more than them."

"Wow... let me tell that after I tried this." Jeongyeon said teasingly while preparing to taste the food that Jimin prepared.

After they eat their food, both of them are fixing the table. Jeongyeon washing the dishes and Jimin cleaning the table.

"Oppa, did you buy what I told you earlier?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm just checking. I thought you didn't do what I asked you to. Let me just finish this and I'll do the thing later." Jeongyeon said while facing her back to Jimin who is now sitting in the table behind her.

He is fixing his eyes to the back of the girl, observing her figure. He noticed that the girl has a good proportion and without hesitation, Jimin move forward to give her a back hug. It startled Jeongyeon that caused her to jump off. She planned to face him but Jimin stopped her.

"Just continue what you were doing and let me stay right here. I just wanted to feel you right now, Jeongyeon-ah. I wanted to hug you so tight." Jimin said softly. Jeongyeon doesn't have a choice but to continue what she is doing. Her heart is beating so fast and it makes her uncomfortable.

"Your heart is beating so fast and I can feel it. Are you nervous? Are you afraid? Did I scare you, Jeongyeon-ah?"

"A-ani, Oppa. I was just surprised from what you did."

"Mianhe. I am going to let go of you then." Jimin is about to let her go when Jeongyeon stopped him.

"No, No... just stay still. I'm already finish washing all of this." Jeongyeon then faced him and crossed her arms on his neck. She bent her body so their faces would be inches away from each other. Jimin then remain his hand intertwined around Jeongyeon's back.

"What's with this sudden sweet gestures Oppa? Am I missing something?"

"I just wanted to hold you. I never had a chance to tell you how much thankful I am for all your effort, Jeong. Really, thank you so much." It melts her heart. Hearing all of this from Jimin is something new. Jeongyeon then remembers what is about to happen later on.

She is worried if what would be his reaction once he knew that she gave his address to his friends and let them see him.

Jeongyeon touch his hair and caress it. It's quite long and his mustache is also growing. "You know, I really wanted to see the usual side of you Oppa. Did I tell you that I know how to cut a guy's hair?"

"No. So that is why you asked me to buy a hair scissors?"

"Yeah. So let me fix you then. I'll show you how good I am in things like those."

"I'm afraid not! Jeongyeon-ah. I have my own style of haircut. I'll promise I will go to a hair salon tomorrow to get my hair fixed." Jimin being not so confident with Jeongyeon's skills pleading her to spare his hair from being cut. But Jeongyeon is a one skilled woman, she is so persistent and so confident.

"Jeongyeon, please. Not my hair."

Jeongyeon smiling widely teasing her friend. "Don't you trust me Oppa?" Actually, she doesn't really have the plan to do it, she is just teasing him and making fun of him. One way to lighten up the feeling that she felt now.

"Arasso...Arasso... Promise me you will go to a salon tomorrow." Giving her pinky finger, Jimin do a pinky swear to her and hugged her out of happiness. "Yah! I'm just teasing you. I actually don't have the plan to do it. It's just, I really like to tease you." Jeongyeon then pinch his nose.

"Nomeohe..." Jimin said pouting his lips.

"Aigoo... Kah,, let me shave your face this time. You look like a beggar now, jinjja.."

Jeognyeon clean his face using a cream and a shaver. Jimin is now standing in front of the counter while Jeongyeon is sitting on it. She then begun to put some cream and shave some parts of his face when Jimin started to talk.

"Jeongyeon-ah, are you always being like this with all your friends?"

"Like what? Like this? Helping them to clean themselves?"

"Yeah."

"No. I only have you and Jihyo. Aside from Jackson, I don't have any more male close friends."

"Jinjja?" Jimin said with his eyes sparkling.

"Jeongyeon-ah, if you already help me fix everything and fulfill your promise to Jackson, are you going to stop seeing me?"

Jeongyeon was surprised on what did the guy asked. She didn't also think about that. About what is going to happen when she already helped him fix everything.

"If you want me to, then I will stop seeing you then." Jengyeon teasingly said while she continues shaving his face.

"Why would I?"

"I don't know, Oppa. At the first place, the only reason why I am here is to help you. Then, if I already fulfill my mission, I don't have enough reason to stay."

"Wouldn't you like to stay?"

"I would love to. In fact, your company is giving me a good feeling." She smiles as she finished what she is doing. "There you go. Go wash your face now."

Jimin washed his face to the side of Jeongyeon and face her after. He put his hands on the counter to support him while he bent his face near to the girl. Jeongyeon wipes his face and continued to talk.

"See, you are so handsome when you clean yourself." Jeongyeon cup his cheek and caress it.

"Do I still look like a beggar now?"

"No, not at all..." she smiled widely and about to stand when Jimin stopped her and hold her waist tightly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jeongeon is confused. She doesn't know what does he mean but a part from her is guessing it right. Her heart is beating so fast that any minute from now, it will explode.

"Tell you what?"

"That you went to see my friends last time. Jungkook told me. He texted me saying that he is so excited to see me and he is so thankful to you for giving them my address." He is not mad, but his voice, it's too serious. Jeongyeon left speechless and doesn't know what to say.

"M-Mianhe Oppa. I-I am about to tell you but I am so scared. I'm scared that you are going to push me away because of it." Jeongyeon couldn't hold it anymore. She hid her face to her hands and began to cry. It's bothering her so much.

On what would be his reaction, on what did Jin told her about intruding in their problems, about being so confident in fixing a thing that the boys didn't even manage to fix. Somehow, she felt so guilty in moving behind his back. She felt a little tired thinking that she is just doing it for the sake of her promise to Jackson. She could've just walk away but she didn't do it, in fact, she pushed herself in this kind of situation.

Jimin hugged her and caress her back to stop her from crying.

"Aneo... It's fine. Don't cry Jeongyeon-ah... it's fine." Jeongyeon then lift her head to face him as he wipes her tears with his thumb.

"I told you earlier, I am so thankful for all your efforts. I know you gathered all courage to face them and I felt so relief that you made it."

"You are not mad?"

"Why would I? Imagining how you face them, well, I should be grateful then." Jeongyeon couldn't believe it. She is just so happy that Jimin is really doing a great job in helping himself. "At first I was mad, but as I listen to Jungkook, I now understand you more."

Jeongyeon can't stop sobbing even if Jimin is assuring her that everything is aalright now. "I thought you are going to be mad at me and the worst thing is you are going to push me away, Oppa."

"Push you away? That is not happening, Jeongyeon. You have done enough for me to push you away." He then pinched her cheek and assured her that everything is fine.

"Gomawo, Oppa."

"Ani, Gomawo Jeongyeon-ah. Jinjja, Gomawo." He smiled and hug her tightly. His smile, his hug, his assurance, all of them relieved her and took away Jeongyeon's worry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 378 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...
68.2K 3.4K 37
Even after five years of break up Jimin could not forget Dahyun but his ego never let him to contact her in this long five years. Just like past four...
1.1K 46 30
βœ¨πšƒπšŠπšŽπš”πš˜πš˜πš” FF ✨ "I thought it was just a crush but it is not.. You are precious to me Jeon" Kim. Kim had a crush on his childhood friend Jeon. A...
6K 214 7
πŸ”ž It started out as a playful threat until it became a silent promise and an inner wish. * Now Published as a non-fanfiction on Kobo and Selar. Supp...