Shorty! (Reader X Katsuki Bak...

Oleh ShadowDemon_1

(Y/N) is a short tempered girl who always talks before she thinks. She is a spunky and adventurous girl who l... Lebih Banyak

Info on (Y/N)
Welcome to UA
All Might's Test
Class Rep
USJ Attack
Hanging Out
Hanging Out (part 2)
Training
Sports Festival (pt.1)
Sports Festival (pt. 2)
Sports Festival (pt.3)
(Y/N) Shenanigans (pt.1)
Hero Names
Internships
Happy Birthday Bakugo!
Children
Welcome Back
Training of the Dead
I Got Tagged
Discontinuing
Bruh...
I Love You

Entrance Exam

7.8K 112 708
Oleh ShadowDemon_1

(Y/N)'s Point of View

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I immediately grabbed it and threw it to the nearest wall with all of my strength which resulted in it breaking. *sigh* 'guess I have to buy a new alarm clock. AGAIN' I thought. I tried to go back to sleep but as I was drifting away, my mom broke down my door.

"HOLY SHIT!!" I screamed as I fell off my bed and landed on my face.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!!" My mom yelled as she ran towards me and picked me up. "You have to get ready for the UA practical exam (Y/N)."

I groaned as she set me back down on my feet. "Why can't you or Dad just get me in through recommendations? He is the Number 3 hero and your a really popular pro." I stated as I walked to my closet to pick out my clothes for today.

"Because hard work doesn't come to you on a silver platter." She said with her most professional voice she could make.

I yawned and groaned once again hearing what she had to say. "Fine. Just get out so that I can change woman." She left the room while walking over the door. 'How many times has that door been broken down?' I ask myself.

I had already done the written exam a few days ago and let me just say, I think I did fairly well on it. I didn't feel like wearing my school uniform since I would have to change later on again. So I decided to wear a light blue hoodie with leggings. Of course to complete the outfit, I put on my favorite black sneakers and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Hello again demon child," Mom said while she was cooking something. I hum in response.

"Door's broken again. I'll fix it later when I come back from the practical exam." I said to her with a yawn at the end. 'Probably wasn't the best idea to stay up late watching (favorite show)'

"Here. I made French toast this morning." Mom said as she placed a plate of breakfast in front of me. I immediately inhaled all of the food in a blink of an eye.

"Thanks mom but I really should get going to UA now." I say getting up from my seat and heading towards the door.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO WEAR YOURSHOES IN THE HOUS-" Mother yelled as I slammed the door while she was talking. I grabbed my skateboard that was in the garage that was conveniently open. 'Dad must've forgotten to close it this morning'. I then started to make my way to the prestigious school, UA.

Le time skip

I jumped off my skateboard and started walking towards the door. Then I saw some random ash blonde kid say something to a green head. 'Isn't he that guy from the sludge monster attack or something?' I asked myself.

I then saw the green haired guy almost fall. I immediately summoned a pillow and threw it before he landed on the ground. Luckily I was fast enough and his face hit the pillow.

"Dude are you okay?" I asked and extended a hand out to help him up.

"Wow your so cool. I wasn't fast enough to help him before he fell." A brunette said as she came up to us.

The greenete was still on the ground so I grabbed his arm and pulled him back up to his feet. "Cool..." I didn't know what to say. WHY AM I SO AKWARD?!

"My name's Ochako Uraraka and you are?" Uraraka asked.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N) but please just call me (Y/N)" I say with a closed eye smile.

"Wait. (L/N) as in the last name of the number 3 hero Summoner and pro hero Disapero?!" The green haired kid asked.

"Yeah... those are my parents" I say not giving much thought to it. His eyes widened and he started bombarding me with questions. I was genuinely terrified.

"Ah s-sorry. I have this r-really bad h-habit of asking to many q-question. My name is Izuku Midoriya by the way." He said sticking is hand out. I gladly shook it in response.

"Nice to meet you both. Ight imma head out." I said as waved to them and headed through the doors.

We met with Present Mic who told us what the park exam was going to be like. I kind of zoned out knowing pretty well how the exam was like from my parents and definitely not because the writer is too lazy to write the whole thing.

Once he was done explaining. All the students went to their designated areas. I went to mine and started stretching my legs while waiting for the rest of the participants to arrive. My quirks aren't really useful for battle but more for dodging attacks so I had to rely on more of my own strength to pass. Good thing my parents didn't just teach me how to tolerate the after affects of my quirks.

Once the test had started, I teleported myself on top of one of the buildings. I scouted out the area and made my move. I was destroying a few robots when all of a sudden, a huge explosion came up from behind me.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled as I turned around to see who did that. I then saw that ash blonde kid from before.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY FUCKING NERD!" He yelled. I was about to punch this guy when a say a giant robot come up from behind him. If I'm not mistaken, it was the zero pointer which was supposed to be an obstacle.

I reacted without thinking and ran to the angry hedgehog. "WATCH OUT!!" I yelled. I teleported to him quickly and pushed him out of the way before he got crushed by the robot. I then teleported on top of the robot and summoned a sledge hammer. I was able to destroy the head which probably had the motherboard in it. It then came crashing down. Luckily not hurting anyone.

My body started to become slightly numb from me overusing my quirk. The alarm that signaled that the test was over rang and my legs finally gave out.

I couldn't feel my body at all so I was just laying on my back till someone rescued me. 'I guess this is how I die' I thought.

"Why the fuck are you on the floor?!" Hedgehog asked.

"I've fallen and I can't get up. I mean my body is numb and I can't get up." I said. I was expecting him to just leave but to my surprise he picked me up bridal style. He then moves me to his back and gives me a piggyback ride.

"Wow thanks. But you don't have to do this. I'm only numb not paralyzed." I said. "Oh my name is (Y/N) but the way. Not that you care anyways."

He was quiet for a while. I slowly felt my body returning to its normal state. "Bakugo." I leaned forward and gave him a 'what did you say?' look. "My name is Bakugo fuckface!"

I gave him an •O• look and then looked forward once again. A few minutes went by and I had gained all motion and feelings in my body again. We had made it to the scoreboard by then also.

"Hey you can put me down now!" I said to him. He then dropped me and I fell on my butt. "MoTHeR TRucKeR DuDE!"

He looked down at me and rolled his eyes. I then jumped back onto my feet and walked to the scoreboard to see what place I was in. Surprisingly, I was actually Number 1 with 79 villain points and 27 hero points. 'I didn't know we were score on hero points too' I thought.

"HOW THE FUCK DID (Y/N) GET MORE POINTS THAN ME?!?" I don't even need to see who that person was. I grabbed my skateboard from a teacher that offered to hold it for me while I took the test and left the school knowing that I would be attending UA in a few days.

Time skip to a few days later

A week has passed since the exam for UA an I still haven't gotten my letter yet. I was laying on top of my bed while staring up at the ceiling.

"I'm so bored~" I groaned. "That's it! I'm finding something to do!" I yelled with determination. I changed into something more presentable and comfortable.

(Wear this of you want to)

I got off my bed and grabbed some essentials like my phone and some money. I grabbed my skateboard once again and head downstairs. No one was home and my parents wouldn't get home until much later so it would be fine for me to stay out a bit late.

Before I left, I made sure to grab the mail and teleported it to the kitchen table. I then made my way to the mall. Not really sure what I would do there but... whatever. 'I'm pretty sure that there's an arcade there' I thought to myself.

Some time went by and I was just listening to music on full blast with my headphones. All of a sudden, think the wheel of my skateboard might have gotten caught on something because it stopped and I fell forward.

"FUCK!" I yelled out as I fell. I closed my eyes waiting for impact but instead someone had caught me. "HOLY SHIT!! That would've been fucking painful. Thank you whoever you are." I opened my eyes and looked up. There I saw a very angry Pomerania looking down at me.

"THERE YOU FUCKING ARE!!" Bakugo yelled. He wouldn't let go of me so I teleported out of his arms and stomped on my skateboard to catch it in my hands.

"Here I am I guess..." I was confused on what he meant by that. "What's up hedgehog? Haven't seen you in a while." I turned around and saw StarShop (StarBucks) and started walking towards it. 'I could go for a caramel frappe right now.'

"DON'T FUCKING WALK AWAY WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!" He yelled. "AND DON'T FUCKING CALL ME HEDGEHOG!!" 'I swear if he doesn't shut up I'm gonna lose my hearing!'

"YOU STOLE MY FIST PLACE AT THE ENTRANCE EXAM!!"

That's it! "I DIDN'T STEAL SHIT FROM YOU!!" I yelled, surprisingly, louder than him.

"NOW HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE I EARNED THAT FIST PLACE FAIR AND SQUARE. NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME, I PERFER NOT TO SPEND MY FREE TIME YELLING AT SOMEONE WHO IS BELOW ME!!"

With that, I turned on my heel and headed towards the coffee shop. Surprisingly, Bakugo followed me. 'I think he's planning on killing me now!' I ordered my caramel frappe and turned around to face hedgehog.

"Want anything?" I asked him. Seeing him move forward, I moved to the side for him to give order. Once he did, I reached for my money and payed for the both of us. I moved to a corner table near a window. He followed behind and sat in the chair across the table facing me.

"So what now?" I asked. He just shrugged and gave a small growl. "Do you have any hobbies or something?" I asked wanting to break the awkward silence.

At first he was hesitant wondering why I even wanted to talk to him. We eventually started having a normal conversation. He was a decent person once you get past his rude behavior. I was, of course, goofing around and being my weird self while he was more restrictive. We had also gotten our coffee and snacks that he had ordered.

"So, are your parents the Number 3 hero and that one pro hero?" He asked. I was caught off guard and started choking on my drink.

"Yep! Those are my parents!" I said giving a fake smile. It's not that I don't love them, it's just that when people find out about me being their daughter, people always start expecting things from me. And people also become fake. Just like him...

"Anyway. I'm done with my coffee and it seems that your done with your snacks. LET'S GO TO THE ARCADE NOW!" I exclaimed not loud enough for others to get angry. I ran out of the shop and noticed that Bakugo was struggling to keep up with me. 'I'm not even going my fastest'

We made it to the arcade and he was out of breath while I was still full of energy. "Why are you so slow?" I jokingly asked.

"You're too fucking fast" he said in between breaths.

Bakugo's Point of View

Ok that settles it. I'm gonna kill this little bitch. But how the fuck is she so full of energy. Even how she talks is full of energy. But for some reason I can't find myself hating her. (Y/N) is definitely annoying as fuck but, different? I don't even fucking know. This is making me angry just thinking about it. We walked into the arcade and started playing some arcade games.

I was playing some shooting games and destroying some zombies. A huge crowd then started gathering around the Dance Dance Revolution game. Curiosity got the best of me so I collected my tickets and went over to see what it was about.

"YEAH LETS GOOOOO" people yelled. I then saw (Y/N) obliterating her opponent. The winner was in no doubt her. Her partner didn't even have a chance against her. "WOOO ANOTHER WIN FOR THE GIRL!! IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN DEFEAT HER?!" Some random dude yelled when (Y/N) won the match.

"I'll do it!" I yelled. I just wanted to show (Y/N) who was the one that was the actual winner. She just gave me a smirk. She is seriously pissing me off.

Once the game started, I tried to move my feet as fast as I could and thought that I was ahead of her. I looked over to her screen and saw her moving faster than me. If I kept this up, she was going to beat me
with ease.

Turns out it didn't matter how hard I worked. I lost without even having a chance at the beginning.

"That was tiring," (Y/N) said as she wiped sweat off her forehead. She took out her phone from her pocket and checked the time. "Hey Bakugo, I'm gonna head home now. You sure that you'll be fine walking alone?" She asked as she started heading towards the exit.

"I guess I'll leave also. The old hag will probably beat me if I stay any later." I said grabbing my stuff I set off to the side.

We were walking in silence for the most part. But it was a comfortable silence.

"Today was fun." (Y/N) said. She rose one of her arms to the sky to stretch due to her carrying her skateboard with the other. "Hey, sorry for yelling at you earlier. It's a bad habit that I got from my dad I guess."

"Whatever," I said. I looked down at her and finally got a good look at what her appearance was like. Her (e/c) (eye color) colored eyes gleamed as she looked up at the setting sun. Her (h/l) (h/c) (hair length and hair color) hair swayed from side to side as she kept walking forward. "You're fucking short," I finally said.

Her calm gaze immediately turned into an angry one. "Wow hedgehog. And I was actually thinking that you were a decent person," she said sarcastically. She then jokingly punched me in the arm. "Blame my mom for my height not me!"

We then continued to walk in silence for about 5 minutes. "Well I'm headed this way," she said pointing to a different street. "I'm pretty sure that you'll make it into UA so don't think that you've gotten away from me yet!" She yelled as she started jogging away.

(Y/N)'s Point of View

'Today was fun' I thought as I opened my door and entered my house. I walked into the kitchen and looked through the mail I had sent here a few hours ago. I then saw an envelope that caught my eyes.

"MY UA LETTER!!" I yelled. Good thing the walls are sound proof or else all the neighbors would here my yell. (They're soundproof so that my parents can train me without bothering the neighborhood) I ripped the envelope open and a disc fell onto the kitchen counter. A hologram of All Might then appears.

"Young (L/N), we are proud to tell you that you have made it into UA. Not only did you score in first place on the practical exam, but you also were able to score in second place for the written exam. Your parents have already been informed about it and have already payed for all the important things like your school uniform. I will also be teaching you and your fellow classmates. Good job (Y/N). And remember to go PLUS ULTRA!!"

And with that, the hologram of All Might disappeared. Even tho I already knew that I was going to be accepted, it was still exciting hearing it from the Number 1 hero himself!

I went upstairs with a stupid grin on my face. I took a shower since I had sweated too much during the day and finally went to sleep. Excited for when the first day of school starts.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

290K 8.8K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
108 8 8
✿✿ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’šπ’π’– π’˜π’†π’“π’† π’•π’‚π’Œπ’†π’...π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‰π’‚π’‘π’‘π’Šπ’†π’”π’• π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• 𝒐𝒇 π’Žπ’š π’π’Šπ’‡π’† ✿✿ L/N Y/N is a proud student of UA Hi...
3.4M 98.3K 85
(𝚈/πš—) (𝙻/πš—) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‹πš˜πš›πš— πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πššπšžπš’πš›πš”, πš‹πšžπš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš‘πš’πš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš˜πš– πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πš˜πš—πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš πšŠπšœπš—'𝚝...
306K 8.2K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...