Hero Names

Great song. That is until you actually start paying attention to the lyrics. You can listen to it while reading or do whatever you would like with it. Maybe you're like me and prefer to listen to music on Spotify while reading. Idk... Do whatever you like.

(Y/N)'s Point of View

It was pouring rain when I woke up. I found the remains of my alarm clock on the floor next to the abused wall. I checked my phone for the time.

"HOLY SHIT!" I jumped out of bed right away. I only had 40 minutes to get ready and go to school. I quickly changed into my uniform and went to the bathroom to wash my teeth. I did the best I could to brush my bed head down. I only got it detangled before I gave up.

"Fuck it! I never fix my hair up anyway." I put it up in a messy ponytail (leave it as it is if it's short) and grabbed my backpack. I checked my phone once again to check the time. I had 10 minutes before I had to go to class. "Dammit!" I grabbed a pop tart and dashed to the door. I put on my shoes and ran out the door while locking it.

I summoned an umbrella and continued running to school. I arrived barley on time but my hair was soaking wet from the rain.

"Why are you wet?" Bakugo mocked when I sat down on my chair.

"I gave my umbrella to a litter of cats that was outside." I sighed and placed my chin on my desk. "Because insomnia is a bitch, I didn't wake up when my alarm clock went off and I didn't have enough time to eat breakfast." I cried.

I heard him trying to hold in his laugh. "Must've been rough."

"If that isn't enough," I continued. "A group of guys also asked me for my number and wouldn't take no for an answer. Let's just say I had to break a few noses to get to school on time. Today has not been a good day."

"That sucks, (N/N)," Mina said. She had a towel and she started drying my hair. I closed my eyes from the slight pressure.

"Where did you get that towel from?" I asked.

"I got it from-"

"You're not even drying her hair correctly, Raccoon Eyes." Bakugo interrupted. I just wanted to sleep.

"How about you do it instead." I could hear Mina challenge. She took her hands off my head and I felt bigger hands replace hers. "Are you sure you weren't just jealous that I was the one drying her off instead of you?"

"No! Just looking at you doing it incorrectly was annoying as fuck!" His grip got tighter on my head.

"Ow!" I lifted my head back up and rubbed my head. "If you're gonna be like that I might as well just have Mina do it even if it is incorrect."

Mr. Aizawa saved me from Bakugo's yelling. "Morning."

"Ribbit?" I swear. Tsu can be so adorable sometimes. "Mr. Aizawa, your bandages are gone. I'm glad."

"The old lady went overboard with her treatment." He tiredly said. "More importantly, we are having a special hero informatics class today." Not another pop quiz!

"Code names." Eye bags finally said. "You'll be coming up with hero names."

The class erupted with joy. "We're gonna do something exciting!" Mr. Aizawa used his quirk to get everyone back in their seats.

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years after students have gained experience and can become immediate assists to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation."

Shorty! (Reader X Katsuki Bakugo)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara