USJ Attack

You know the drill for the song above. Also, I might not put in all the details of the USJ attack in this story. Definitely not because I'm lazy...

Ur Point of View

We, Class 1-A, were getting on the bus to go to the USJ. Almost everyone in the class were wearing their hero outfits other than Midoriya and I. I was able to convince Aizawa to allow me to take my utility belt which is nice. Iida kept on yelling how he had made seating arrangements for us but that the bus had ruined it. The only seat that was left unoccupied was the seat next to Bakugo.

"Howdy partner!" I said sitting next to him. I saw his muscles tense up which I'm pretty sure was from anger. I woke up really early and went to sleep late so I wasn't really full of energy this morning.

I was drifting off to sleep when I heard my name. "If you're talking flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki and Bakugo. But (Y/N)'s teleportation might not be as flashy but it can still be really strong!"

I opened my eyes and looked at Kirishima. "It's actually quirks." I said.

"Wait, you have more than one quirk?!" Kaminari yelled. "We know you have teleportation but what's the other?"

"Object summoner. So I can make any inanimate object appear out of nowhere. Like so," I summoned a hard cover book and aimed it at Mineta. I threw it and it hit him right on the head. All the girls started clapping for me.

"You're quirks remind me of that one pro hero Disapero and Summoner, kero kero." Tsuyu said.

"Well, Tsuyu. Those two heroes are actually my parents." I said. Everyone except Todoroki, Midoriya, Bakugo, and a few others were surprised from those news. "Why is everyone surprised? It's not rare to have parents that are heroes."

"That's because your dad is the number 3 hero and your mom might actually become the number 10!" Mina yelled. "It's not everyday you meet the kid from 2 of the most strongest heroes."

"Alright... I'm gonna listen to some music now so please don't interrupt me." I summoned some headphones and connected them into my phone. I was listening to some music before I had eventually drifted off to sleep. I felt my head fall on something soft but I was already half asleep to notice what my head fell on. I also heard some muffled squealing or something.

Bakugo's Point of View

I was scrolling through my phone to pass the time. I felt something fall on my shoulder. I knew that it was probably (Y/N) so I was going to yell at her to fuck off. I looked at her and noticed that she was asleep. All the girls then noticed what had happened and they all started screaming. Good thing (Y/N) was wearing headphones or else she would've woken up by the screams.

"I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING BETWEEN YOU AND (Y/N)!!" Raccoon eyes yelled.

"THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN US!! THIS DUBASS JUST FELL ASLEEP ON ME!!" I yelled. Either way, all the girls started asking me questions on when we started. Dunce face and the fucking perv were also asking fucking gross questions. I kept telling them to shut the fuck up. The real reason for me to want them to shut up is so that (Y/N) doesn't wake up.

"Everyone settle down, we're here." Mr. Aizawa said. Everyone started getting off but I decided to stay behind with (Y/N). Once everyone was off, I started shaking her lightly.

"Wake up, (Y/N)" I saw her eyes flutter open she sat back up and started rubbing her eyes.

"Did I fall asleep on you, Bakugo? I'm sorry I was just really tired." She then let out a tiny yawn. I started blushing a bit but I looked away quickly.