Training of the Dead

If you haven't seen this episode, I suggest watching it before you read this chapter or just skip over this chapter as to not have any spoilers. This episode takes place after the internships and I wanted to write it. Also, I felt like this song would fit well with this chapter.

(Y/N)'s Point of View

I'm just in class talking to Jiro about some of our favorite bands. Our emo selves attract other emos to talk about music and other emo things.

"My Chemical Romance is one of the most popular bands. But I'm more of a Fall Out Boy kinda gal." I said.

"But we can agree that Twenty One Pilots is our lord and and savior, right?" She asked leaning on her palm while staring at me.

"Of course it is!"

"Everyone take your seats!" Iida yelled chopping the air. "Class is about to begin!"

I went over to my seat and sat down in the chair like a normal human being. For once in my life, al fin soy una niña normal!

Mr. Aizawa walked in shortly afterwards and began homeroom. Four random students with different school uniforms stood at the front with him confusing everyone else in class A.

"It's a little sudden, but for our next hero exercise, four hero-class students from Isami High School will be joining us as special guests." He said explaining the appearance of the students at the front.

Everyone cheered for the special guests and even Kaminari tried to flirt with the girl with glasses. "Try some of then pick up lines I taught you!" I yelled at him. He gave me a thumbs up and faces the girl again. He pulled out his phone and began his flirting.

"It seems there is something wrong with my phone. It doesn't have your number in it." Jiro used her earphone jack and stabbed him with it.

"Damnit, stop showing off your stupidity." Jiro muttered. I began laughing, along with Kirishima and Sero, at Kaminari's displeased face.

Mr. Aizawa activated his quirk and made all of us quiet once again. The students introduced themselves but the writer is too lazy to write any of that so frick off and don't bother her about it.

"I'm Kashiko Sekigai." The pretty girl with glasses said.
"I'm Dadan Tadan." He looks so cute and innocent!
"I'm Fujimi."
...

That Fujimi dude seemed to catch my eye. I wonder what his quirk is. I looked to Bakugo since I saw him flinch a bit and saw him also staring at Fujimi.

A snake girl with red hair came up from behind Sekigai and Tsuyu seemed to recognize her. I found out her name is Habuko. I then heard Fujimi and Bakugo fighting with each other making Aizawa telling them to shut up.

"Ha! Get owned, bitch!" I just had to mock.

"What'd you say!" He yelled back at me.

"You should know I don't repeat myself." I smirked seeing him get angrier.

"(L/N)! Stop provoking Bakugo." Mr. Aizawa yelled. I nodded and class began.

Time Skip

The bell rang and Aizawa instructed Iida to show the guests to the locker room. I followed all the girls so that we could get changed.

"Oh so you were friends in middle school." I recapped. I put on my gloves and walked over to them.

"Yes, we were very good friends." Tsu responded.

"Aw that's so cute!" I squealed. The other girls seemed to be nervous around Habuko but she seemed really chill and cool.