Happy Birthday Bakugo!

Hopefully this chapter will come out on April 20th, BAKUGO'S BIRTHDAY! I just wanted to do something special for his birthday in this story and I also needed some fluff that doesn't change the main story itself. I'm also writing this chapter and neglecting the one I should be working on right now so...

(Y/N)'s Point of View

Today was Bakugo's birthday. Sad thing is that it's Monday so he has school before he can go and celebrate with his family. I baked him a medium sized cake with frosting that matched his hero costume. I also wrote 'Happy Birthday Lord Explosion Murderer!' so that it would complete the look.

I walked into class and already saw Bakugo's desk piled up with presents from other classmates.

"Well aren't you popular today." I said sitting down at my desk. "What's the occasion?"

"Are you serious?" He pointed to a balloon attached to his desk with Happy Birthday on it. I chuckled.

"I'm just messing with ya." I brought the box with the cake out of my bag. "I would never forget my best friend's birthday." I set the cake down in front of him on his desk.

"Happy Birthday Bakugo!" I said. "For your birthday, I got you two tickets for that movie you wanted to see so that you can go with a friend this Saturday. And for the whole day, you can make me do whatever you say. So you can either make me do nothing and stop annoying you all day or you can make me do whatever you want."

"I'm only saying this once so you better listen." He said. "Thanks." It was hard to be able to contain the small blush that was creeping up on my face.

"It's no big deal." I said. Mr. Aizawa walked into class and we started learning for the day. Lunch rolled around and I was planning on sitting next to Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, and Todoroki today.

"You're sitting with me." Bakugo grabbed my arm and dragged me away to an empty table.

"You could've just told me to sit here." I said sitting next to him. He started eating his food and was being his normal angry self.

"After school, we're going to your house." He randomly said. "Don't ask questions."

"I feel as if I should be scared on what's going to happen." I said.

"I'm not doing anything to you shorty." He stated.

"How am I supposed to know that?" I asked. "Who knows, you might be a closeted perv or something."

He smacked m in the back of the head. "Stop talking like that extra!"

"And I thought I was the mean one." I pouted. I just chuckled at myself and stuffed my face with my own food.

Time Skip

"Finally..." I sighed in amusement. "School is over. Monday's are always the longest days." I rested my head on my desk and closed my eyes.

Someone just had to grab my arm and yank me up from my seat. "Hurry up!" Bakugo said he grabbed my bag and dragged me out of the room.

"Ok?" I hurried up and was finally able to walk with out getting dragged. He shoved my school bag into my arms and speed walked out of the school. I had to jog to catch up with him before he went past the school gate.

"Slow down, Bakugo!" He stopped next to the gate as I finally was able to take a break. "You walk too fast."

"Katsuki,"

I didn't hear what he said. "What?"

"I want you to call me Katsuki for the rest of the day." He said more clearly. He also somehow managed to stand right in front of me. I had to lean a little back because I was uncomfortable with the space between us