All Might's Test

Song above does not add to the story. Just a good song that needs more attention. You can listen to it while reading if you want

(Y/N)'s Point of View

The next day started off pretty normal. I saw Bakugo walking to school and decided to annoy him, Aizawa was still sleeping and wasn't teaching, I decided to try to annoy Todoroki because I considered him a FRIEND. So you know... the usual. I was even able to apologize to Iida for how I acted the day before so now we're on good terms. Everything was pretty boring until we got to hero basics training.

I was doodling some random things in my journal. "What the fuck are you doing?" An angry voice from behind me said. It was Bakugo no doubt.

"Just doodling," I said not taking my eyes off my notebook. I heard footsteps going around meh desk and I just thought that he was probably just going to his desk. My notebook was then snatched from under my hands when I took my pencil off it. "Hey what the heck?!" I yelled and stood up slamming my hands on the desk.

"This is fucking shit" he said. He turned my notebook so that it was facing me. "It that supposed to be fucking me?" He said pointing to a small drawing in the corner of the page.

"First, the drawings are not supposed to be good. Second, yes that is you but don't feel special. A wild Todoroki appeared on the page." I said reaching for it. I snatched it out of his hands and sat down once again. He looked extremely pissed.

But before he could say anything, "I am here!! Coming through the door like a normal person!!" I looked to see who the yelling was from and saw All Might. 'Cool!! So he is going to teach us this year!'

He then explained that we would be doing combat training. He also showed us our hero outfits which I, along with everyone else, was pretty excited for.

All the guys and girls went to the locker rooms to change and meet our teacher in ground beta.

These are the drawings

My friends drew most of them

Time skip brought to you by UwU power

"Wow! Your outfit is awesome (Y/N)" Uraraka said as she came up to me.