Training

Song above is not important to the story

(Y/N)'s Point of View

The last day of true short break from school, I decided to spend it with my parents since they weren't gonna have work until 18:00 PM (6:00 pm) or somewhere around that time. I had a bake off with Mom but we accidentally made too much food so we took it to a nearby orphanage to give it to the kids. Dad also questioned about Bakugo when he found out about our quote unquote, "date".

When we all a went back to school, everyone was asking me questions on the fight with the Nomu.

"Something I noticed when you were fighting (Y/N), is that your emotions from your face looked almost completely gone." Midoriya said. He had his notebook out ready to ask any other questions. "You look almost as if you're a different person when fighting. It was kinda terrifying when I was watching up close."

"First up, Midoriya please take more care for you bones like seriously man. Are you even supposed to be in school right now? And second, I don't really find it surprising that I looked like a 'different person' when fighting. I was taught by my parents that I should learn to keep my emotions hidden when fighting so that I'm some cases, my opponent would be thrown off by my emotionless face." I said. "I noticed that I just rambled on about a small question that just needed a simple answer. I'm sorry."

"Ah- no it's fine. Instead it was more helpful than what you think it is." He said. He then walked away mumbling as he jotted down some notes in his notebook. 'What an innocent bean.'

"Hey guys! Did you see the news last night?" Hagakure asked Shoji, Oijiro, and I. "It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time. But I bet nobody noticed me."

"It's difficult to stand out when you're just gloves. And I'm pretty sure that most of the attention was captured by (Y/N) since she did defeat that bird thing while All Might couldn't." Oijiro said looking back at me. Everyone started to talk about how amazing the other pro heroes were too and even Bakugo got a bit of yelling involved.

"Attention! Home room class is about to begin!" Iida did his weird robot walk to the front of the class. "Everyone stop talking and take your seats!"

"We're all sitting." Someone said. "Yeah you're the only one standing."

I couldn't help but snicker a bit as Iida went to sit down at his own seat. 'I wonder who's gonna teach class today?' As if on cue, a mummified Mr. Aizawa walked into the room.

"Morning class." He said with his usual tired voice. The class started asking if he was okay and if he really should be at the school today. "My well being is irrelevant. What's important is that your fight isn't over yet." I felt the tension of the room grow once he said that.

"The UA sports festival is about to start." Just as he said that, the class erupted with euphoria. (Big brain time)

"Is it really such a good idea to hold the sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked.

"They could attack once we're all in the same place." Oijiro added.

"Apparently the administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled and our school is safer than ever. Plus they're beefing up security compared to past years." He said. "This event is a huge opportunity for all students at UA. It's not something we can cancel because of a few villains."

Mineta then spoke up. "But why not? I mean, it's just the sports festival." I swear his voice makes me want to vomit every time I hear him. I've barely met him and I already hate the guy. Now that's something that no one should be proud of.