Entrance Exam

(Y/N)'s Point of View

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I immediately grabbed it and threw it to the nearest wall with all of my strength which resulted in it breaking. *sigh* 'guess I have to buy a new alarm clock. AGAIN' I thought. I tried to go back to sleep but as I was drifting away, my mom broke down my door.

"HOLY SHIT!!" I screamed as I fell off my bed and landed on my face.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!!" My mom yelled as she ran towards me and picked me up. "You have to get ready for the UA practical exam (Y/N)."

I groaned as she set me back down on my feet. "Why can't you or Dad just get me in through recommendations? He is the Number 3 hero and your a really popular pro." I stated as I walked to my closet to pick out my clothes for today.

"Because hard work doesn't come to you on a silver platter." She said with her most professional voice she could make.

I yawned and groaned once again hearing what she had to say. "Fine. Just get out so that I can change woman." She left the room while walking over the door. 'How many times has that door been broken down?' I ask myself.

I had already done the written exam a few days ago and let me just say, I think I did fairly well on it. I didn't feel like wearing my school uniform since I would have to change later on again. So I decided to wear a light blue hoodie with leggings. Of course to complete the outfit, I put on my favorite black sneakers and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Hello again demon child," Mom said while she was cooking something. I hum in response.

"Door's broken again. I'll fix it later when I come back from the practical exam." I said to her with a yawn at the end. 'Probably wasn't the best idea to stay up late watching (favorite show)'

"Here. I made French toast this morning." Mom said as she placed a plate of breakfast in front of me. I immediately inhaled all of the food in a blink of an eye.

"Thanks mom but I really should get going to UA now." I say getting up from my seat and heading towards the door.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO WEAR YOURSHOES IN THE HOUS-" Mother yelled as I slammed the door while she was talking. I grabbed my skateboard that was in the garage that was conveniently open. 'Dad must've forgotten to close it this morning'. I then started to make my way to the prestigious school, UA.

Le time skip

I jumped off my skateboard and started walking towards the door. Then I saw some random ash blonde kid say something to a green head. 'Isn't he that guy from the sludge monster attack or something?' I asked myself.

I then saw the green haired guy almost fall. I immediately summoned a pillow and threw it before he landed on the ground. Luckily I was fast enough and his face hit the pillow.

"Dude are you okay?" I asked and extended a hand out to help him up.

"Wow your so cool. I wasn't fast enough to help him before he fell." A brunette said as she came up to us.

The greenete was still on the ground so I grabbed his arm and pulled him back up to his feet. "Cool..." I didn't know what to say. WHY AM I SO AKWARD?!

"My name's Ochako Uraraka and you are?" Uraraka asked.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N) but please just call me (Y/N)" I say with a closed eye smile.

"Wait. (L/N) as in the last name of the number 3 hero Summoner and pro hero Disapero?!" The green haired kid asked.

"Yeah... those are my parents" I say not giving much thought to it. His eyes widened and he started bombarding me with questions. I was genuinely terrified.